Forum Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
QUICK OVER VIEW 1. Be Respectful - Treat every one fairly, and just be pleasant. ^^2. No religious or political discussions. 3. Only one account per user. This is to prevent drama, number inflation, and people lying. PM Sailor Jupiter if you want your name changed. If you have created more than one account, a ban may be given. You can also Rest your password here.4. Username Requirements ***-
No full "names" within the Sailor Moon Anime/Manga/Sera Myu/PGSM and/or
belongs to Naoko Takeuchi, can be used. This means, "sailor moon", "queen serenity", "Queen Beryl" , etc.- The names Neo Queen Serenity and Sailor Cosmos are used by the two founders of the GC; and Sailor Senshi names are for Admins of the GC. Secret word is "moonie muffins".Exceptions
Rules of the Forum
The words "sailor" and "princess"
Names of planets, last names of characters, weapons, attacks, etcEach username is approved via an admin, so please make sure your email is correct.
- Username changes are limited to one occasion only
. If you want to change your username please contact Sailor Jupiter via PM
stating why and the desired new name. 5. Avatar Requirements
- Max. image size for avatars are 110px by 170px
- Must conform to a PG-13 rating.
- Please note that in all changes, a 1 month wait period occurs after every change.
- You are not allowed to change your avatar on your own. If you would like to change your avatar, you must contact Sailor Jupiter, via PM. Please include your new image and the old image so that she may change it for you. If you change your avatar without permission, it will be noted and Sailor Jupiter will contact you on the matter.
. Founder's note:The
reason we limit avatar changes is the same reason we limit username
changes. It's a member's face on here. Sometimes it can be confusing if a
member changes their avatar too often.6. Signature Requirements
- One image 450 x 150 pixels. As well as two 100 x 100 pixel sized images on either side.
- Signatures can be changed as much as you like as long as it conforms with to a pg-13 rating.7. Grounds for Punishment
you change your avatar without permission, do not respond to a PM when
kindly asked to fix your signature, or do not oblige to changing an
unallowed username, you will receive a ban in viewing the rest of the forums other than the Rules and Information and your rank will revert to a GC Member
. Once you have complied your rank permissions will be fixed and you will revert back to your previous rank.
Any Questions can be sent via email to Sailor Jupiter.LEFTOVERS.
If you have read and comply to all of these rules post a Read and Understood reply in this post: here
this is useful information, it is very detailed for a first timer. We
can keep this in the Avatar and Siggies section if it is not there
already:You will be allowed:
1 avatar change in the first month of joining. Does not carry over after this month if you don't use it.
3 avatar changes are allowed per year. If you do not use these, they carry over to the next year.
avatar change will be allowed for each raising (star seed -to->
pyramidal -to-> lotus.) If you do not use them at the time of
promotion, they can be used later.
1 extra avatar change will be given to our Lotus Crystal senior members.
Not an issue anymore because they can't get by us:7. Any current member who is using an illegal username will be contacted by Sailor Jupiter via PM. Active members have three days to respond to the PM and inactive members have two weeks' time. If you do not respond then your username will be changed to your username number (EX: Sailor Jupiter --> u34) and an email sent to you alerting you of the change