Relaxed Character ProfileCharacter Name:
Klein (Ryoutarou Tsuboi in real life)Gender:
22-24 Character Image:
Storyline Specific Information: Sailor Art Online:
It is the year 2015, and finally the world's most anticipated MMORPG, Sailor Art Online, has just been released. Thousands of players from all over the world are excited to enter the Silver Millennium, an artificial world covered in monsters, weapons, unique scenery, and most imporantly, adventure. The game is activated using the Nerve Gear, a virtual reality helmet that stimulates the user's five senses via their brain. On the day of the game's release, Usagi and her friends, along with citizens all over the world - including Klein -, slip into their Nerve Gear and enter the astonishing world of the Silver Millennium. But unknown to them, the person behind the Silver Millennium has other plans for them. When Klein wants to log out in order to get a pizza, he realizes, along with many others, that the log out button has been removed from the menus, and they are unable to leave the game.
This causes panic all throughout the game. Players are taken by surprise when a bell rings, summoning them all to the main city in the game. Once all players have assembled, a strange figure shrouded in dark clouds appears, telling them that they are all stuck in the game until they beat all 100 floors of the game's main dungeon: D Point. The figure also reveals that if the players try to remove their Nerve Gear, or if someone in the outside world removes it, the Gear's microwave transceivers will fry the player's brain and kill them. Additionally, if they die in the game, they die in real life. Shocked by the news, Klein joins the chaos in Silver Millenium, driving insane about the fact that he can't leave this world anymore. However, after a while he calms down again and eventually decides to join some players to try and beat the game.Additional Information:
- One Handed Curved Blade (Reaver) - allows him to use a short curved sword - a blade - during battle
- Katana (Extra skill) - allows him to use a special Japanese longsword - a Katana - during battle
- Light Metal Equipment
- allows him to use his general equipment, made of light metal
- Lightweight Shield Equipment - allows him to use his protection equipment, made of light materials
- Emergency Recovery
- complete recovery that he can use short before dying; can only be used sparingly
- Battle Healing - slight recovery during battles
- Searching - makes it easier to find hidden/looted/etc items
- Straining - extends his physical capability
- Extended Weight Limit - enlarges load-carrying ability; makes him able to carry more items in his inventory
- Fighting Spirit - gives him more courage, temper and motivation during battle
- Sewing - makes him able to sew clothesClass:
http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Klein (used to look up his skills)RP Sample:
Excitedly the red-haired young man ran down the streets, his bag under his left arm. Today he could finally do what he was looking forward to over the last five months. Sailor Art Online.
Already three days ago he stood in the line in front of the game shop. Tired, exhausted, worn out. And now, after 72 hours, he could finally go home and play the highly praised game.
After he went out of the shop, his Nerve Gear and the Game stored in his bag, he quickly gave an interview to the regional channel until he eventually disappeared in his own four walls of his apartment.
Gingerly he unpacked the Nerve Gear, put the software into it and lay down on his bed. The time had come. Finally. Now he could enter the magical world of Silver Millennium.
With his eyes closed and his body relaxed, he eventually shouted, “Link start!”.