Dragon Ball Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Dragon Ball Series    6th July 2015, 4:59 pm

I look through search and didn't see anything related to Dragon Ball! Which shocks me because a lot GC people grew up with this series like I did. Unless it's under some other title.

Like most kids I was introduced to Dragon Ball Z through Toonami. It came on after Sailor Moon and I would watch it with my brother. We both loved it. I remember I would RP DBZ with a friend. I made Goku had a daughter. XD

I watched DBZ almost 100%. I probably missed a few episodes here or there. I remember when Toonami aired Dragon Ball later on. I tired to watch it, but I was confused to what it was as the time. A few years ago I started watching it again. I should pick it back up. 

I skipped GT. I watched a few episodes and I was like nope. You lost everything, when you made Goku a kid again.

Now we have this! Dragon Ball Super! Just came out! I'm going to try to watch it. Judging by the comments on the video it looked like GT never happened. Although I may feel a little out of the loop here or there, but that's fine. It will be hard to watch this Japanese. I'm so use to the dub voices. I hope Funi picks this up.

The opening looks good. Looks like Toei put extra care into this series. 

btw totally waiting for Super Sailor Moon pop out!

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Series    6th July 2015, 5:06 pm

I actually never watched DBZ while I was growing up... I didn't really get into it until another online friend got me into it. I did watch the first episode of DB Super yesterday and am liking it so far! I have not watched GT yet and I have a ticket to the 15th movie which will be playing in my theater for a few days next month!
Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Other Anime and Manga-