Relaxed Character ProfileCharacter Name:
Sailor Apollyon (Melantha in real life)Gender:
23 Character Image:Storyline Specific Information: Sailor Art Online:
In this roleplay, Melantha is one of the few people who get the chance to play the newest MMORPG, Sailor Art Online. But unknown to her and the others, the person behind the game has other plans for them. While in the game, the players realize that the log out button has been removed from their menus, and they are unable to leave the game. This causes panic all throughout the game. Players are taken by surprise when a bell rings, summoning them all to the main city in the game. Once all players have assembled, a strange figure shrouded in dark clouds appears, telling them that they are all stuck in the game until they beat all 100 floors of the game's main dungeon: D Point. The figure also reveals that if the players try to remove their Nerve Gear, or if someone in the outside world removes it, the Gear's microwave transceivers will fry the player's brain and kill them. Additionally, if they die in the game, they die in real life. This news sends the players into complete chaos…except her. Instead of whining and crying, Melantha decides to make the best out of the situation.
And so, while a group of hopeful, determined players decide to join together to try and beat the game, another group arises too. However, it's not their goal to beat the game - it's their goal to make the other players suffer, hurt and last but not least to kill them. Melantha is one of the "Knights of Chaos" and tries, along with the other guild members, to accomplish that goal.
Melantha's personality will stay the same in this AU, however she won't have her usual Senshi powers.Additional Information:
- Blade throwing
- allows her to throw a short sword – a blade – around
- Darkness Blade (Extra skill) - allows her to use a unique sword which has a dark special aura and is in best hands with players whose element is darkness
- Heavy Metal Equipment
- allows her to use her general equipment, made of heavy metal
- Lightweight Shield Equipment - allows her to use her protection equipment, made of light materials
- Emergency Recovery
- complete recovery that she can use short before dying; can only be used sparingly
- Sprint – allows her to run faster than usual
- Searching - makes it easier to find hidden/looted/etc items
- Straining - extends her physical capability
- Extended Weight Limit - enlarges load-carrying ability; makes her able to carry more items in her inventory
- Fighting Spirit - gives her more courage, temper and motivation during battleClass:
Knights of ChaosRP Sample:
Curiously she looked at the metal bonnet on her desk. What kind of trash was this? ‘Here, I bought you something fun from the game store today’
, she remembered her mother saying. ‘It seems to be quite popular – so many people were buying it and I just got one of the last ones.’
Wow, great. And now? What does that do for her? She didn’t like video games at all and playing a MMORZSOC or how people called it wasn’t any different from them.
Disinterestedly she pushed it aside and left her room, going to the door.
“Where are you going?,” she suddenly heard a familiar voice shouting from the kitchen.
“That’s none of your business,” the dark-haired woman replied coldly, already opening the door. She really had to find a job and move out. Her mother was just such a nuisance.
“What’s with the game I bought you? I’m sure you didn’t even play it! It cost me quite a lot, so it would be nice if you could – at least once
– appreciate it and play it. Only once!”
Annoyed she shut the door again and sighed. No one told you to buy it
, she thought.
As she went back upstairs, she shortly looked at the bonnet before she eventually put it on her head and lay down in her bed.
What did she read? How should she activate it? Ah, yes…