Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 7:36 pm

Task #3 End.

Task #4 Begin. At lest 2 posts. Get to your Exit, Wake up from the Dream! ((Once you wake up, you can not post anymore. So think carefully   )). End 11pm EST

Hikari-Chan's wifey 
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/YumiSplash http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 8:17 pm

Zena is in Dream World K

Zena floated to the dreamy Island with the pearly sand beaches. She stepped onto the sandy white beach only to be greeted by guards. They wondered what she was doing on the beach. They assumed she was an intruder who was there to steal something. 

“I can assure you, I have no intent to steal anything , I just want to walk on this beautiful beach,” she said with a smile.

Unfortunately the guards did not believe that Zena was there simply to admire the beach and they captured her and drug her to the jail in the palace that was hidden behind the gates on the beach.

Zena wondered if she would ever enter a world that was happy.

Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Sunyeons
   Yumi's forum wife   Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ https://twitter.com/ericalynn1990 http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 8:35 pm

[quote=[...]] Then the same cycle started all over again - Venus saw the next tidal wave/tsunami about to hit her, she re-grasped her hands around the tree just barely in time, it washed over her, and broke her grip around the tree just as it was finishing washing over her.

Venus was getting more and more fed up the more this cycle repeated.  After one or two more iterations, she had had enough.  She realized this cycle might continue forever if she didn't do something drastic.  So this one certain time, she stepped away from the palm tree after her grasp around it was broken.  Then Venus turned to face the sirens who seemed to be causing all this, and let fly her strongest attack "Venus Love and Beauty Shock!"  It hit them just as the next tidal wave/tsunami started washing over her.[/quote]

Venus did not notice that a couple other girls had recently joined her on this island because she was at the other end of the island, and especially because she was constantly getting hit with tidal waves/tsunamis.  Speaking of which, the one that hit her just as her attack hit the few sirens annoying her, this huge wave completely submerged Venus and sent her tumbling through a seemingly endless expanse of water; she even temporarily lost all orientation as to which direction was where.  Then her survival instinct kicked in, and she opened her eyes to try to see where the most light was coming from, figuring that would be up.  She figured this out semi-easily, then immediately started swimming in that direction.  'Good thing I took beginner swimming lessons back when I was a child,' Venus thought as she kept on swimming in that direction.

Venus kept on swimming in this way for what seemed like a long time.  Finally, just as she figured her lungs were about to burst, she didn't reach the surface, but instead came up to a closed door underwater?  Hoping it wasn't locked, Venus tried it, and finding it as she hoped, she threw it open and then quickly exhaled, hoping it would lead to a less-watery environment.

Venus is exiting Dream World F.

Venus is entering Dream World G.

Breathing heavily from having held her breath for so long there, Venus did indeed find herself in a less-watery environment.  In fact, as she slowly looked around, she realized she was now in a cave.  Looking more closely at the formations in this cave, Venus noticed that a lot of the rock here was sparkling.

But Venus did not get to look more closely at the sparkly parts of the rock here, for she was shaken back to reality by a loud roar in the distance.  Startled, she looked up, and saw what looked like a dragon running toward her.  Venus did not have to be warned twice - she quickly turned and ran as fast as she could in the opposite direction.

However, all this exercise under panic was taking its toll on Venus.  So even though she had a good head start, she started losing this advantage as she ran.  Then she came upon a kind of a grand junction in the cave.  Not counting the cave tunnel she reached this junction on, there were seven different cave tunnels leading away from it!  Venus had no time to think about which way would be safest or best or anything like that.  She just randomly picked one a little towards the right of the straight-ahead middle, hoping the roaring animal wouldn't follow her.

Avatar from Zoey900; Signature from Diana; Right Bumper from Moon Kingdom Forums.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   27th July 2015, 8:52 pm

Meredith smiled sheepishly at her friend and leaned closer to her ear. "I am not entirely sure," she whispered, "but I believe it has something to do with that building." She nodded her head towards the mansion, not making eye contact with anyone in the mob. Without waiting for the mob to start getting angry again, Meredith began to lead the way back to the building, hoping her friend was following.

This time, she made it to the mansion without any interruptions. Happy to be free of the mob, Meredith opened the door and went inside.

Meredith has exited Dream World J and has entered Dream World F

Instead of entering what she assumed to be a dark building, Meredith found herself standing on the shores of a beach. The sun was shining brightly, warming her face and arms as she the gentle water rolled over her ankles. "Wow, this is beautiful!" she said, gazing across the sea. Sweet humming began to fill her ears and Meredith closed her eyes, receiving the memory of her mother cradling her to sleep and humming the exact same tune. The water at her knees began to rise, pulling Meredith out of her trance and bringing her attention to the knee-deep ocean. "W-what...?" she said aloud. The sun had disappeared, hidden beneath a thick expanse of dark clouds. Thunder rolled in the distance, and the ocean began to thrash against Meredith's legs. Looking for Panacea, Meredith reached out for her friend, unable to tell if she was even there because of the salt in her eyes. "Panacea!" she cried, desperate for a sign that she wasn't alone. She knew enough about water to know that this was not a safe situation, and yet Meredith couldn't move. Her body was being pulled by the undertow, and the strength of the waves made it impossible for her to escape.

Was this the end? Would she be dying here?

Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 12:36 am

Entering Dream World B:

When Stephanie swam through that door she thought she might be underwater again but instead she landed at the feet of what looked like to be a city hall of a town. She then got up brushing herself off and  then noticed a sign reading, "City of Townsville". It was daytime again like some of the other dreams. Stephanie called out, "Anyone here, Blossom..Bubbles..Buttercup??" Well it was worth a try..A silly try but one none the less. No one answered but then she heard singing and then saw people dancing except for one guy..who was not singing nor dancing. He was slowly moving away from them when one grabbed him and bit his neck...Stephanie then screamed, "Vampires??!! Oh man!" She then turned to run and almost ran into some Vamp's down the street..she ran into an alley and tried to catch her breath.

Avatar thanks go to Zoey900. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 12:56 am

Panacea is in Dream J

So this was why she wanted to go there…and why the mob was staring at her while she did so. The more she thought about it, the more it started to make sense. Though she didn’t know what they exactly wanted from them, she at least now knew that she had to go to the building to help them.
Panacea glanced at the building, avoiding eye contact with the mob, and wondered what might be up there.

Having the epiphany, however, made her miss her friend going to the building. “Hey, Meredith,” she eventually called for her, way more cheerful than she actually was. “Wait for me!”
But she was too late – just when she said that, Meredith was about to enter the mansion, probably not hearing her anymore.

Quickly she caught up, running behind her and eventually entered the house too. But what she saw wasn’t the inside of a house.

Panacea enters Dream I

Standing in a dark forest, surrounded by several animals and their noises, Panacea looked for her friend. “Meredith?”
She was scared. The forest was too dark to see anything, the animals’ noises were terrifying and she felt as if something bad would happen every second.

“Meredith,” she shouted once again, this time, however, much more panicked. “Meredith, where are you?”

stop worrying about what other people think ~ batgirl's bts buddy
♡ avatar and signature by graphic queens tsuki-love and sailor venus ♡
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 6:24 am

Quote :
Venus is entering Dream World G.

Breathing heavily from having held her breath for so long there, Venus did indeed find herself in a less-watery environment.  In fact, as she slowly looked around, she realized she was now in a cave.  Looking more closely at the formations in this cave, Venus noticed that a lot of the rock here was sparkling.

But Venus did not get to look more closely at the sparkly parts of the rock here, for she was shaken back to reality by a loud roar in the distance.  Startled, she looked up, and saw what looked like a dragon running toward her.  Venus did not have to be warned twice - she quickly turned and ran as fast as she could in the opposite direction.

However, all this exercise under panic was taking its toll on Venus.  So even though she had a good head start, she started losing this advantage as she ran.  Then she came upon a kind of a grand junction in the cave.  Not counting the cave tunnel she reached this junction on, there were seven different cave tunnels leading away from it!  Venus had no time to think about which way would be safest or best or anything like that.  She just randomly picked one a little towards the right of the straight-ahead middle, hoping the roaring animal wouldn't follow her.

Venus continued running as fast as she could (which wasn't very fast anymore  Razz ) along the windy cave path she had randomly chosen leading away from that sort-of grand junction, until she had to stop to catch her breath again not much later.  She stood there, bent over and catching her breath for a while (she had no idea how long) until she realized she was feeling hot.  Thinking a fire-breathing dragon had snuck up on her without making a noise, she looked around her to all sides.  But she couldn't see anything unusual.  She was puzzled - until she suddenly realized that her legs and especially her feet were feeling hotter than the rest of her body, and she smelled a faint odor of smoke.  Finally looking straight down, Venus saw what the problem was.  Someone (or something?) had built a small fire in between her feet, completely unnoticed to her (until now).

In response to finally noticing that small fire, Venus called out "Yikes!" and quickly jumped away from it.  Then she swore she heard the faint sound of laughter coming from a relatively short distance away.  Looking down and towards where that laughter sounded like it was coming from, Venus saw several short men dressed in green - leprechauns!  They were gathered near a branch entrance to a smaller cave that was only large enough for them to fit through, not ordinary-sized humans.  Most of them retreated into that small branch cave when they saw Venus looking unhappily at them.  However, a couple were more lackadaisical, as if daring Venus to capture them.  Seizing on her opportunity, Venus quickly unleashed her "Venus Love-Me Chain!" and sent it at the couple small creatures that were still visible there.

One of the remaining leprechauns was able to dodge her attack and then quickly disappear into that small branch cave.  But Venus was relieved when her chain attack wrapped around the other one still there, capturing it.  Knowing about the reward she could get for capturing a leprechaun due to the one year she had spent in England, Venus made sure to keep a good, tight hold onto the other end of her magical chain.  Sure enough, despite all of its struggling and contorting itself to try to free itself from her magical chain, the leprechaun could not escape it.

When the captured leprechaun stopped to take a short break from its struggles to get free, Venus hinted at the inevitable "Well?  Where are my three wishes?"

So, finally conceding its destiny here, the captured leprechaun muttered in a frustrated tone and loudly enough for Venus to hear it "Alright!  You have captured me!  So I'll give you three wishes in exchange for my freedom!"

"That's more like it," Venus smiled while being careful to not gloat.  Inside, she was thinking 'Finally, I have some good luck tonight in these crazy adventures!'  Then Venus thoughtfully told the captured leprechaun "First, I'd like my energy completely restored, so I don't get exhausted or worn out right away when I continue on."

After the captured leprechaun had granted that wish, Venus thought for a few seconds about what her next wish should be.  Then she came up with a good one "Second, make it so that the fire's breath from dragons doesn't harm me any more."

Finally, when the captured leprechaun had granted that wish and it was time for her to make her third and final wish, Venus stated confidently (for she had decided on this for her last wish even before deciding on her second wish) "Now I want to immediately get to the exit from this crazy world."  Thinking that the senshi had meant this crazy system of caves when she referred to 'this crazy world', the leprechaun magically teleported Venus and her Love-Me Chain to the nearest door that led into another dream world.  When she saw the door there, Venus was happy, and opened it with confidence.  Then she went through it, still smiling.

Venus is exiting Dream World G.

Avatar from Zoey900; Signature from Diana; Right Bumper from Moon Kingdom Forums.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 6:37 am

Aurelyiah is in Dream World: L

She scrambled to her feet, finally breaking away from the shadowy hands enough to break out in to a run. Unfortunately, it wasn't long before more hands and snakes started appearing behind her, grasping at her and hissing. One hand managed to grab her ankle and pull her down to the sand. Auri let out a small cry and tried to free herself from the hands, but it was no use. More and more shadows started grabbing at her, holding her down and pulling her. It seemed like they were trying to get her to sink in to the sand with them.

She heard snakes hissing from all directions, and panic started to set in. The hands weren't letting go and the snakes were starting to quickly advance on her! She didn't know much about snakes at all, but she knew you never wanted to be bitten by one. There was no teling if they were poisonous or just regular snakes. Though she didn't have to wait long to find out the answer.

Before she knew what was happening, she felt a sharp stab on her ankle. Looking down quickly, she saw a snake with it's fangs deep into her skin. She had been bitten! Auri kick viciously, trying to get the snake off of her, which worked for a short time. Soon her body started to feel cold and she couldn't kick away the snakes anymore. It was like her body was shutting down. She still tried to fight against it, not knowing what was causing it, but soon her whole body felt like ice and she couldn't move a limb even if she tried. She was frozen! She could do nothing to fight against the shadows that were trying to pull her through the sand. Soon, the hands were able to pull her under, and it's the last thing Auri was going to see.

Aurelyiah has entered Dream World: K

Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3

Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 7:18 am

Panacea is in Dream I

Impatiently she waited for Meredith to answer; she wanted her to hug her and tell her that everything was alright, just like she always did when Panacea was losing her head.
“Meredith! Please say something,” she shouted once more. “Anything…Please…”

She wasn’t here.
Realizing that she was all alone, Panacea started to run – she ran and ran, hoping that nothing would attack her this time.

Back to top Go down
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 7:41 am

Stephanie was catching her breath when she heard a cats meow...then a "Hello Miss can I help you?" She looked around confused then looked down. She saw a cat..with wings.. "ok this is weird but all thats happened is weird." The cat then spoke again, "Hello Stephanie...I am Mittens, a magical fairy cat and I wish to save you from the vampire menace out there..." Stephanie looked at the cat, "First how did you know my name..actually don't answer that...second...how can you help me? Can you show me where the exit door is?" Mittens looked at her and tilted its head for a second, "I can but first you must take this.." All of a sudden, amass of sparkly light and glitter was floating near Stephanie. She held her hands out and something fell in her hands... A furry pen?? Stephanie looked at Mittens not really impressed but asked, "What do i do with this?" Mittens laughed for a moment then got serious, "That my dear is a transformation pen...you will change into a human form of one of us..good right..just hold it in the air and meow 3 times." Stephanie smiled at Mittens and did as he said, " MEOW MEOW MEOW!" Suddenly she was covered in white fur and had wings and the claws like Mittens had. Mittens then told her, "Now you should be able to go find the door in peace..if you get attacked though slash them with your claws..it kills them..Now go and find your way" Stephanie smiled again and carefully petted Mittens back causing a happy purr from it, went out and went looking for the door. After a while of searching and slashing she thought she saw it..I mean it was different then any other door in the area and was not connected to a building..so why not?? She ran to it and opened it and first looked back saying, "See you later blood-suckers..who can't dance!!" She then went through the door. 'Hopefully this will be over soon...'

Exiting Dream World B.

Avatar thanks go to Zoey900. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 7:43 am

The door is in the water! Why didn't I think of that! 

Ami's spell had cleared away most of the sirens, but she was still blindly floating in the middle of the ocean and no land surrounded her... until she noticed a bright red island right in front of her. A bright red island with a doorknob. 

She quickly grabbed the handle and swam through the passage, alighting herself as she fell...

Ami has left Dream World F

Ami is entering Dream World E

She landed in a throne room with a pair of doors across from an ornate throne. The walls were covered with tapestries, and she began to look at them.

The crest of Orcusian Royalty. A history of Vanth... at least no one's going to interrupt me here. This is really interesting... 

Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 9:41 am

Dream World C

Rather than a throne room, Enyalius found herself deep underwater, the pressure pushing in on her uncomfortably, the light falling down from the surface dull, barely illuminating the ocean around her. She panicked, completely unable to breathe, and kicked off towards the surface, but her heavy armor pulled her farther and farther down, her efforts only succeeding in tiring her. The light of the surface faded more and more... Her chest tightened, the urge to breathe nearly overpowering the rest of her senses; she detransformed, sacrificing the protection her powers and armor gave for the chance to swim up and survive, but even her civilian clothing, made primarily of leather, weighed her down. 

She was making headway! She was at least moving upwards now, not down! Her legs were exhausted, but she could make it! She pumped harder and harder, kicking, pulling the water down with her hands to move herself up, but despite the desperate will to make it, she knew... she knew she'd never get there in time. Her chest burned. Her lungs demanded air, demanded release.

The moment her arms and legs shuddered instead of kicked, her diaphragm took its opportunity and bubbles shot out of her mouth, and water in. She sputtered automatically, inviting more water into her system, into her lungs, in near panic. She was stupid - this was stupid! Why had they ended up here?! Achelois - was Achelois back in the throne room, looking for her? 

She was getting cold, and sleepy...

Achelois would be okay... She could survive anything...

Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 9:59 am

Meredith is in Dream World F

Meredith didn't even have time to scream for help when she ocean pulled her under. Using her advanced swimming skills, she struggled to reach the surface. Her efforts were in vain, for wave after wave continued to push her body to and fro. Her lungs burned for air, and she didn't know how much longer she could take it. She was going deeper and deeper, farther out into the ocean.

Meredith has exited Dream World F and entered Dream World G

The water suddenly disappeared, and Meredith was coughing and sputtering on a hard, rocky floor. Wondering what had happened, she looked up to find herself surrounded by walls of beautiful crystals. Meredith stood and began walking, marveling at the various colors of crystals. She wasn't even bothered by the multiple paths that were available - she just took the one that looked the prettiest. Her pleasant walk was interrupted by what sounded like a small twinkle, followed by a little giggle. Turning around, Meredith searched for the source. "Hello?" she called, her voice bouncing off of the walls. "Is someone there? Please, do not be afraid."

Behind one of the crystals, Meredith saw a tiny, flying creature peeking out at her. Was that...a fairy? Meredith smiled warmly, waving her hand in a friendly hello. The creature smiled back, seeming to feel more comfortable now as it fully revealed itself. "H-hello," it said in a tiny voice. "Who are you?"

"My name is Meredith. I seem to be a little lost. Who are you?"

"Grace. If you're lost, I...can help you find a way out," the creature said. Meredith smiled, accepting the offer.

"Are you a fairy?" Meredith asked as they began to head down a cave to the right. The creature nodded, flying just above Meredith's shoulder.

"Yup! Full-blooded flyer! Are you a fairy?" Grace asked, looking Meredith up and down. Meredith laughed.

"Not quite," she responded. The two continued to talk and get to know each other as the wandered through the cave. After what felt like hours, they came into a beautiful clearing. Like the rest of the cave, the walls were covered in gorgeous crystals. But from the wall came a large, gorgeous blue waterfall. "Wow..." Meredith breathed in awe. The fairy giggled and pointed to the waterfall.

"Just jump through there, and you'll be on your way!" Grace said cheerfully. "It was nice meeting you! Come back and visit soon, okay?"

Meredith nodded, waving goodbye as she walked towards the waterfall. Wouldn't there be a rock wall behind it? Shaking her doubts, Meredith decided she trusted Grace and would do as she asked. After all, what was the worst that could happen? After taking a deep breath, Meredith took a running start and leaped through the waterfall, surprised to find there wasn't a rock wall behind it.

Meredith has exited Dream World G and entered Dream World H

Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 10:54 am

Gloria has entered Dream world F

The blue haired girl seemed to be in a trance of her own, and unable to hear Gloria. Before Gloria could call to her, a wave hit her hard, causing her to be pulled into the ocean by the wave as it receded. 

Her lungs burned, she couldn't breath, so she couldn't muster enough energy to turn into a shadow. Gloria was officially exhausted.

Hikari-Chan's wifey 
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/YumiSplash http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 11:16 am

Haruka is still in Dream World H

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Haruka had been rapping on the door of the house for at least three minutes. She sighed and decided to check next door.

"Hello?"

Again, she was met with silence. Haruka scratched her head nervously. This was odd. Yes, it was nighttime and all, but nobody was alarmed at a stranger knocking on their doors and ringing the doorbells, not even to yell at them for waking them up at so late of an hour?

At this point, Haruka was just fed up with everything. She'd been frightened, drowned, ignored and shot at and was at her wits end. She grabbed one of the decorative rocks from someone's front yard, rolled back her arm, and chucked it as hard as she could at the front of one of the stores across the street. The glass shattered, and the bugler alarm went off immediately-flashing lights and all. Haruka made note to stand right in the middle of the street, that way the cops would find her and she could ask them where she was.

Haruka stood in the middle of the street and listened to the alarm go off, again, and again, and again. Not a single soul stirred, not even the animals who would clearly become agitated with such a sudden commotion.

Aside from the obnoxious blaring alarm, the street remained quiet. Haruka felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up on end.

Something was very, very wrong.

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 1:39 pm

Sailor Panacea is in Dream I

What was that? Did she just hear a howl? Were there wolves?
While running down the several paths and trails, Panacea’s ears were more than sound-sensitive, hearing every branch and every stick that made a noise. However, instead of stopping dead and starting to cry, she continued running – yes, she ran even faster.
Without even looking behind, she moved her skinny body through the bushes and shrubs, ignoring the scratches she got from the thorns.

‘Don’t stop running’, she recalled over and over again in her mind. ‘Keep running or they will get you.’
Seeing a bright light at the end of the path, Panacea gradually slowed down, a relieved smile appearing on her face. It was over. Maybe not this dream but at least this abnormal dark dream world.
I did it, she thought inwardly, proud of herself. She really did it.

That was at least what she thought.
Proving her wrong, a huge bear suddenly appeared in front of her, snarling at her with the snout wide opened. Panacea wanted to turn around, starting to run again…but she wasn’t fast enough.
Before she knew it, her head was in his jaws, seeing nothing but darkness anymore.

Bathed in sweat, the young woman woke up in her bed, Vulpix right behind her. Her top was sweat-soaked, her forehead almost burning and her dark circles huge.

“It was only a dream,” she muttered half asleep, not sure if she should be happy or scared now.

Panacea, or rather Kiyoko, exited the Dream Maze and woke up.

Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 1:50 pm

Gloria is in Dream World J

Gloria hit something hard, but there was no pain. She heard cheers, people screaming her name. She slowly stood up and fixed her gothic dress. People were throwing flowers at her and bowing to her.

"Why does everyone know who Gloria is?!" 

Hikari-Chan's wifey 
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 2:19 pm

After the final king of the moon died... after the establishment of a shogunate in 1192....

Wait, why am I blending together Japanese history with this fantastical one? Where did all the books come from? 

The doors had faded away, and she was sitting in a chair in front of a pile of books. 

Oh, I was asleep the whole time? I mean, I knew that, but the dreams felt so lifelike...

Ami Mizuno opened her eyes, woke up, and went back to studying for her college entrance exams. 

Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 2:30 pm

Entering Dream World A:

Upon leaving the last dream she walked into what seemed to be a forest. Almost immediately she tripped on a branch on the ground. "Ouch!!" She yelled as she hit the ground on her hands and knees which now had small cuts on them. "Man I hope this all ends soon.." Then a groups of 5 bunnies hopped close to her, she smiled being the animal lover that she was "Oh so cute..." They then all showed their team and jumped at her! Between yelling and screaming her wrists got bit and also a little under her knees. She then ran past them thinking, 'What the heck? Why did they attack me?" She kept running forward and then saw that trees were sticking their branches out to stop her. She now was running and jumping...'What the heck is this...am I stuck in a game of Fear Less on Kongergate? I'm still sleeping right' She kept going not know where and if a door would appear since it seemed like she was running for about 20 mins or at least it felt like it...She was about to give up hope and stop running..she had been through so many things she just wanted to awake and never go to sleep unless she really had too... Then she saw it...The Door.... and it opened for her before she got there. She looked back as bunnies, wolves, coyotes and branches were still after her. She got close to the door and dove through it as the wild animals were just about to grab her and the door closed. Meanwhile, Stephanie closed her eyes and flew forward and landed in a tumble against her closet doors upside-down... She opened her eyes and saw her room...Then her Mom opened her door and came in.."Honey are you ok?" Stephanie looked at her and said, "Yeah..you will never guess what dreams and nightmares I've had.." 

FIN (The end)
Stephanie exits Dream World A and awakes...

Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic.

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 2:45 pm

Achelois is in Dream World C
Achelois found herself cold and wet.  Her eyes opened and she found herself suspended in water.  She held her breath the same way she did when she would dive in her own oceans.  Looking up she saw light but felt that the surface was impossibly far away.  In a nightmare you would never reach the top...  She looked around for Enya but didn't see her anywhere.  Looking below she could see dark shadows moving about.  Her lungs were beginning to burn now.  She tried to swim around but found it hard to move, like swimming through jello.  Turning around with great effort she found herself staring into a deep void.  Feeling herself lose consciousness she pushed with all her might back towards the abyss before her.  Before blacking out her last thoughts turned to what if she's in a dangerous place again?

Achelois enters Dream World B

Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 2:52 pm

Haruka is still in dream world H

Suddenly, Haruka heard footsteps from behind her. She exhaled deeply; a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness." She turned to the man behind her. "I thought everyone was-"

She cut off her sentence as a small glimmer of silver drew her attention. Using his left hand, the man was slowly withdrawing a knife from his deep trenchcoat pocket.

"...was..."

Her voice trailed off as the man grinned at her with a wild and crazy look in his eyes. He withdrew the blade completely, and began to flick his wrist with it; spinning it.

"Well, well, well." He cooed, turning to the broken shop window. "What do we have here? Vandelesim, eh?" He chuckled and shook his head in a sarcastic fashion. "Now, that's just downright wrong. And here I was, just minding my own buisness-out on a midnight stroll-when I hear this noise. And look what I find?"

Haruka's senshi instincts took over. She grabbed for her pen, only to feel the fabric of an empty pocket. Her heart began to beat faster as she began to back up-in the same pace the man was approching her.

"Well now." He grinned. "Looks like we got ourselves a newcomer." He quickened his pace, as Haruka did hers. "Guess I gotta teach ya what we do to lawbreakers around here..."

And then the man laughed and made a dash for her, brandishing the knife high above his head-the empty street filled with his manical cackle. Haruka began her sprint just as his arm waved down, missing her by mere inches.

Haruka bolted the opposite way, running past more houses. The alarm and his laughter became distant as she got furhter and further ahead of him.

"And he thought he could catch the senshi of wind! Heh!" Haruka grinned despite herself, and pumped her legs faster. He'd never catch her now!

Or at least, that's what she thought. Haruka was so focused on running that she didn't notice that there was a wall in front of her until it was too late. Her arms caught her first, so the impact wasn't quite as hard as it could have been, but her bones and forehead still ached from running into it. She stumbled onto the ground; her hand on her head to try to collect her bearings.

The laughter was getting closer.

Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 2:53 pm

Aurelyiah is in Dream World: K

Auri laid with her eyes shut, waiting for the worst to happen. She couldn't move so there was no chance that she was going to get out of here alive. All she could do is hope that some way, some how, she would be somewhere else and the would all just go away.

She gasoed and coughed as she was finally able to breathe, something she hasn't done for a minute or so. Slowly, she felt her body start to return to normal, the frozen stasis wearing off. She could no longer hear the snakes' hissing or the shadows' moans, but that didn't mean they weren't still around.

When she finally was able to breathe normally again, Auri opened her eyes, letting out a small gasp as she did. She was once again somewhere completely different than before. Now she saw nothing but sky above her. As she slowly stood to her feet she noticed she was in the middle of the ocean, floating above the water. How was that even possible?!

Aurelyiah glanced to both of her sides, seeing two different lands. One looked very beautiful, full of flowers and greenery. The other was the complete opposite. It looked like something from a horror fairytale. It was credit looking, dark, with almost no plant life and... Monsters?! She stared, trying to make out what the figures were, but could only really see their dark firms and red eyes. She looked away quickly, having had enough of creepy things and Monsters to last a lifetime.

A strong wind started to pick up, blowing Auri's hair and clothes wildly sound her. Somehow her clothes hasn't gotten wet even though she was literally in the middle of an ocean. The wind, if possible, got even stronger, picking up some leaves and flowers from the nearby land. It was swirling around her! Auri glanced down and watched as the ocean started to be picked up in to the winds and started the surround her. Soon she could see nothing but darkness. Then suddenly, the winds so and she started to fall. The world had slipped away around her, there was nothing but pitch black void, and she was slowly starting to fall in to it.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Aurelyiah woke with a jolt. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She was back in her room! Her glorious, safe room!! She smiled to herself and sat up. I guess it was all just a dream. Nothing made any sense to her... It had all felt so real. She looked down at her ankle. No bites at all. She sighed to herself and got out of bed. There was no way she was going to be able to sleep after that crazy dream! But at least it was just that, a dream.

Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3

Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 4:18 pm

Enyalius enters Dream World D

As soon as her eyes closed completely, feeling powerless and sapped of all strength, she felt the sun shine brightly on her back. She opened her eyes and tried to breathe deeply of the clear air, only to find that her lungs didn't feel strained at all - well, but for just then when she breathed in so hard. The ocean was nowhere to be seen, nor were its effects on her. Bizarre, but then she was fairly sure she was dreaming at this point, so what else was new? At least it wasn't the usual fare.

This one was definitely not one of the usual fare. She was standing on what seemed to be a sporting circuit, but for the track's varied occupants and the elegant building in the center. With a beep from a - a firetruck? - behind her, Enya started to run, her eyes glued to the building everyone was circling, straying occasionally to the racing elephant-on-a-unicycle or helicopter. She changed lanes when she could, sneaking in behind a motorcycle and then in front of a bus to make it into the center lane, and then step off into the grass to get a better look at the building. It was tall, and definitely made with class and elegance in mind. She started walking towards it, and then suddenly found herself inside it.

She was in a ballroom, dressed to the nines; from the stage behind her, someone played a beautiful tune... but then the tune was overtaken by voices. Loud voices, either angry or congratulatory - no emotion in between - erupted from the people all around her, who stood and started edging in on her. She held up her hands to show she wasn't armed, and tried to talk to them - to see what all of this was about, but she couldn't open her mouth. As they got louder, the rest of the scene faded away, the room becoming indistinct, dense white fog taking its place. Everything faded, but the people who cried out at her, and they seemed to grow.

They were soon towering above her, their features dark an indistinct, as though they were shadows waiting to overtake her - and then a sickening sensation filled her gut.

Someone was waiting for her on stage. Someone she needed to reach, no matter what. Someone needed her help, and she needed theirs, and nothing was going to stop her from reaching that person. She turned and forced her way through the crowd, her size growing with her determination; when she heard their song, she knew she was getting closer, was almost there -- 

And then she was stepping onto the stage, all anxiety leaving, replaced by comfort and tenderness. The rest of the world melted away...

And Enyalius woke up.

Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 4:33 pm

Zena is in dream world K

Zena hoped she could get out of the jail. She really did just want to talk on the beaches. The guards came towards her. Zena closed her eyes fearing what would happen next. When she opened her eyes she was some place new.

Zena has left dream world K

Zena is in dream world J

Zena opened her eyes and found herself elevated in a sedan chair. She was being carried by four well built men. There as a crowd cheering for her and she could feel their love for her from their loud synchronized cries. “Zena, Zena Zena” they said. She wasn’t sure what she had done to deserve their cheers, but she wasn’t going to complain either.

Zena felt that all would be well and that she would lead these people into the happiness they deserved.

That all changed when she saw people in the crowd begin to turn slowly towards an unknown source.

Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ https://twitter.com/ericalynn1990 http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 5:20 pm

Gloria was taking in the people who gave her fame, but another girl appeared across from her. She looked at the girl and the people around her started chanting *Zena*.

Suddenly the cheers vanished.

Hikari-Chan's wifey 
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 5:20 pm

Gloria was taking in the people who gave her fame, but another girl appeared across from her. She looked at the girl and the people around her started chanting *Zena*.

Suddenly the cheers vanished.

Hikari-Chan's wifey 
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 5:50 pm

Zena is in Dream World J

Zena hesitated when the crowd grew silent. She followed the crowd’s glance and covered her mouth in horror. A group of people were moving towards Zena and these people had wounds. Their eyes were bleeding and their wounds covered their entire body. The people screamed out in pain and cried out for help. 

Zena looked around, she shouted, “someone help them.” But no one did anything. Everyone was frozen from shock. A few moments later someone stepped out into the crowd. They made their way to the path of the parade and stopped in front of Zena. Zena thought he was here to help and was about to thank him when the man spoke up. “Do not ask her for help! She did this! She did this to us!”

Zena looked around in a panic. “I don’t know what you are talking about, I didn’t do this.” Zena felt nervous and rose to run. When Zena had stood up, she jerked awake.

“Phew, thank goodness, it was only a dream.” Zena said as she took a deep breath and let it out. She was thankful to be awake and out of all the strange worlds she had dreamt about.

Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 6:28 pm

[size=40]The people around Gloria began to scream, they were screaming her name, but this time is wasn't for fame. They hated her. Blamed her for the new near death forms. Gloria paniced, she couldn't see Zena anymore, the other girl they cheered for. The cart she was in tipped over. She rolled onto the ground. The mob around her rushed at her. Before a statue fell on her, her eyes snapped opened.[/size]

[size=40]"HUMANS HAVE WEIRD DREAMS!"[/size]

Hikari-Chan's wifey 
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 6:35 pm

A glint of silver darted past Haruka's eye, and the second she rolled to her left the knife was in the ground to her right-right where she had been lying down, stunned by the wall. She heard another cackle as the man yanked the knife out of the ground and came at her again.

Haruka jumped to her feet and barely dodged a second time. All she could hear was the mans laughter.

"Well now. We've got ourselves a fighter."

Haruka balled her hands into fists, and began jumping up and down to gain momentum. "Damn straight! I'm not about to let a lowlife like you take me down!"

This was insane. This entire thing was insane. Sweat dripped down her forehead as she glanced behind the man.

Nobody noticed this? Nobody heard the alarm? Nobody heard her screams? Nobody heard his laughter?

"Why did this have to happen?" Haruka thought. She desperately reached into her pocket again, as though fishing through an empty pocket a second time would bring her lip rod to her like a miracle. Again, all she did was grasp air.

It all happened in an instant. Haruka was too focused on trying to find her transformation pen. The man charged her a third time, slamming himself into her chest. He didn't stop, and pushed her right into the wall, pinning her by her collarbone. The knife shifted hands, and with the opposite arm, he raised it to meet Haruka's face.

"Nobody told you about this town?" He questioned menacingly, a crooked smile spreading across his lips. "In this town, nobody hears you scream."

Was this it? After all she'd been through, Haruka was going to die?

Haruka has left dream world H
Haruka woke with a scream, throwing the covers off of her; panting heavily and drenched in sweat. She immediately bounced off the mattress and threw open the door to the bathroom, examining her reflection in the mirror.

No knife wounds. No signs of seawater or bloody parade. No tiny pinpricks of scabs from dozens of tiny arrows. Haruka's initial adrenalin left her body with a heavy sigh. She plopped her forehead to the mirror in exhaustion and relief.

"A dream..." Haruka mumbled. "It..it was all just a dream."

A sudden hand on her shoulder made her jump. Haruka swirled around, ready to fight-but was met with the concerned eyes of Michiru.

"Haruka; are you alright?" Michiru's blue eyes were full of worry as she glanced her lover up and down. Haruka waved her hand dismissively.

"Nothing, Michiru. Just a nightmare."

"A nightmare?" Michiru's eyebrows furrowed. "What kind of nightmare? You never scream awake like that."

"I screamed?" Haruka blinked. All she remembered was jumping from the bed and running to the bathroom. It all seemed like such a blur.

"Yes-quite loudly, in fact." Michiru left Haruka's side as she went to the nightstand on her side of the bed. She pulled out her mirror, and sat on the mattress, her eyes gazing into its reflective surface intensely.

"Michiru?"

"Hush, Haruka." Michiru put a finger to her lips. "I'm just checking to make sure your dreams weren't prophetic."

"Just forget it." Haruka moaned, flopping back-first into the mattress. "I'm sorry I woke you."

Michiru stayed at the edge of the bed, looking into the mirror for a bit longer before she sighed and rested it gently back on the nightstand. "Nothing." She turned to Haruka with a smile of relief. "Nothing appeared in the mirror." Michiru then leaned over and gave Haruka a small kiss on the forehead before returning to her side of the bed.

"W-what was that for?" Haruka felt her face grow hot.

Michiru giggled and turned off the light. "To scare away the nightmares."

With that, Haruka slowly drifted back to sleep. The rest of the night was the greatest sleep she'd ever gotten.

the end

Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic.

PostSubject: Re: Event! : The Dream Maze   28th July 2015, 8:01 pm

Achelois enters Dream World B
Achelois found herself once again in the strange world that made her legs really long, her hair curly, and her voice deep.  This time she began to walk around the strange city, listening in on the conversations.  She picked up on one in particular that winged cats surrounded by a cloud of glitter used.  As she continued to walk around the city she felt as though shadows were following her.  Finally she turned down an alley and waited to confront her stalkers.

The two took her bait and turned the corner after, halting when they realized that she was facing them.  They spoke a few words to each other and she picked up their language.  "Who are you?" She asked in their native tongue.  They looked at her in surprise then each other before one of them answered.  "We are the Thousand Disco Lights Vampires, and we want you to join our club for-certain purposes."  As he spoke his body moved in a way that reminded Achelois of a mating dance she had seen on another planet.  Shouldn't assume that's what it means here though....

Achelois hesitated unsure of how to continue, she didn't like the idea of joining their club, but they might know where the exit is.  Just then a few of the winged cats covered in glitter passed by the alley and the Thousand Disco Lights Vampires tensed up, shrinking away from the opening until they had passed by.  Catching on Achelois began speaking to the two with the language she had copied from the strange cats.  "I don't think that's a good idea. In fact I've been in a terrible mood lately, and the only thing that would make me feel better is finding the exit."  Her bright green eyes were glowing, taking on a slit shape instead of round.  She were a crazy large grin on her face, hoping to convey the idea that she was not to be messed with.  The two vampires cringed backwards but obeyed, quickly taking her through different streets and alleys until she stood before a simple metal door.  She took a deep breath, gave a creepy thanks to her two "guides" and pushed the door open, stepping into the darkness.

She awoke with a start, the bright moon still shining on her face as she leaned against the tree.

END

Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com

Event! : The Dream Maze

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Casual Events-