HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roro
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2011-06-24
Age : 24
Location : Indianapolis, IN


PostSubject: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   22nd August 2015, 3:34 am




Girls Memories, a crane game brand made with the concept of bringing back characters that girls admired from their childhood, will continue with the release of Sailor Uranus & Neptune figures. These figures were announced mid February but they will soon be released this upcoming month. Uranus is planned to be released early in September while Neptune is planned for release in mid-September. Sites for preorders can be found by searching "Sailor Uranus/Neptune Girls Memories" on google/ebay. I'm assuming that we'll be getting more pictures of the figures once the new month begins so I'll try to update this post if so.

I'm really thinking of buying the Neptune figure myself. Like I've mentioned before, on the post regarding the Sailor Pluto figure, I think that these figures compared to their Figuarts counterparts are bit more refined. I say this since there aren't any joints to these figures and due to the fact that their fuku is painted in a matte finish as opposed to a glossy one. Has anyone been buying these figures? Does anyone plan on buying these? What's your opinion of these figures compared to others?

___________________________


Back to top Go down
Sailor Crystal Winter
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin


Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 8556
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 29
Location : Indonesia


PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   22nd August 2015, 4:47 am

I have all of these figures that have been out so far, and I love them because they're cheap but great quality and pretty big. For something less than $20 they're really high quality so I've been collecting them. If you can't afford Figuarts or the ZERO figures, these are definitely a great alternative. Plus I prefer static figures anyway (I never know what to do with my Figuarts).

___________________________

  
       
 ♥
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/whitemoonlady http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com http://aftersix.livejournal.com
Roro
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2011-06-24
Age : 24
Location : Indianapolis, IN


PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   22nd August 2015, 4:55 am

Sailor Mercury wrote:
I have all of these figures that have been out so far, and I love them because they're cheap but great quality and pretty big. For something less than $20 they're really high quality so I've been collecting them. If you can't afford Figuarts or the ZERO figures, these are definitely a great alternative. Plus I prefer static figures anyway (I never know what to do with my Figuarts).

Yeah I agree that they're a great alternative to the Figuarts and the ZERO figures and that their quality is good for their price point. I'm not sure how fragile these figures are but I bought the first SM Figuarts and I remember trying to assemble the figure and being afraid that I would break something. I did end up breaking the stand. LOL Seeing as how these are basically a mold one doesn't really have to worry about that. Where have you been ordering yours from Mercury?

___________________________


Back to top Go down
Sailor Crystal Winter
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin


Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 8556
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 29
Location : Indonesia


PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   22nd August 2015, 5:22 am

Since they're crane game prizes, they don't show up in the usual international sites. HobbyLink Japan sometimes have them in limited quantities but it's really difficult to order because they're usually sold out within hours of being put up. I've missed out twice even with them notifying me when they're back in stock. So I've been buying them directly from Yahoo Japan Auctions, where there are more of them, and using From Japan - a deputy site - to buy them (since YJA is Japan's version of eBay and basically doesn't allow international buyers).

___________________________

  
       
 ♥
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/whitemoonlady http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com http://aftersix.livejournal.com
Addelyn
Moderator


Moderator

Title : GC's Official Nephrite - On LOA
Posts : 7938
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 27
Location : Canada


PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   22nd August 2015, 6:08 am

I want Uranus so badly!

___________________________


Waifu to EK Shitennou Fan JTC's RP Wife Married to Brit-chan apparently CURRENTLY ON LOA 
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.
Posts : 8591
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   22nd August 2015, 8:07 am

Sailor Mercury wrote:
I have all of these figures that have been out so far, and I love them because they're cheap but great quality and pretty big. For something less than $20 they're really high quality so I've been collecting them. If you can't afford Figuarts or the ZERO figures, these are definitely a great alternative. Plus I prefer static figures anyway (I never know what to do with my Figuarts).
This Smile I only have 3 but I want them all.

___________________________

  Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Gemma
   Yumi's forum wife   Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ https://twitter.com/ericalynn1990 http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd
Posts : 3255
Join date : 2015-06-29
Age : 32
Location : Littleton, Colorado


PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   22nd August 2015, 9:17 am

they all look great

___________________________



Avatar thanks go to Celest. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2011-06-24
Age : 24
Location : Indianapolis, IN


PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   22nd August 2015, 11:15 am

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Since they're crane game prizes, they don't show up in the usual international sites. HobbyLink Japan sometimes have them in limited quantities but it's really difficult to order because they're usually sold out within hours of being put up. I've missed out twice even with them notifying me when they're back  in stock. So I've been buying them directly from Yahoo Japan Auctions, where there are more of them, and using From Japan - a deputy site - to buy them (since YJA is Japan's version of eBay and basically doesn't allow international buyers).

Yeah I just checked them out and they're not taking any orders. I've seen some preordes on ebay but some sellers are selling them a bit high. I've yet to look around for the figure. I'll do some research and let everyone know what I find. By the way, what deputy service do you use Mercury, if you don't mind me asking?

___________________________


Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator


Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 9568
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   22nd August 2015, 1:32 pm

I guess I've gotten spoiled by the figuarts. I don't really feel like obtaining them, though they are cute.

___________________________


GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Crystal Winter
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin


Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 8556
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 29
Location : Indonesia


PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   22nd August 2015, 8:40 pm

@Roro wrote:
Sailor Mercury wrote:
Since they're crane game prizes, they don't show up in the usual international sites. HobbyLink Japan sometimes have them in limited quantities but it's really difficult to order because they're usually sold out within hours of being put up. I've missed out twice even with them notifying me when they're back  in stock. So I've been buying them directly from Yahoo Japan Auctions, where there are more of them, and using From Japan - a deputy site - to buy them (since YJA is Japan's version of eBay and basically doesn't allow international buyers).

Yeah I just checked them out and they're not taking any orders. I've seen some preordes on ebay but some sellers are selling them a bit high. I've yet to look around for the figure. I'll do some research and let everyone know what I find. By the way, what deputy service do you use Mercury, if you don't mind me asking?

From Japan, like I mentioned. It's fromjapan.co.jp

___________________________

  
       
 ♥
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/whitemoonlady http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com http://aftersix.livejournal.com
Roro
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2011-06-24
Age : 24
Location : Indianapolis, IN


PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   22nd August 2015, 10:44 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:
@Roro wrote:
Sailor Mercury wrote:
Since they're crane game prizes, they don't show up in the usual international sites. HobbyLink Japan sometimes have them in limited quantities but it's really difficult to order because they're usually sold out within hours of being put up. I've missed out twice even with them notifying me when they're back  in stock. So I've been buying them directly from Yahoo Japan Auctions, where there are more of them, and using From Japan - a deputy site - to buy them (since YJA is Japan's version of eBay and basically doesn't allow international buyers).

Yeah I just checked them out and they're not taking any orders. I've seen some preordes on ebay but some sellers are selling them a bit high. I've yet to look around for the figure. I'll do some research and let everyone know what I find. By the way, what deputy service do you use Mercury, if you don't mind me asking?

From Japan, like I mentioned. It's fromjapan.co.jp

Oh sorry about that I must have read over that or not understood.

___________________________


Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Posts : 396
Join date : 2015-11-17
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career


PostSubject: Re: [New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto   30th January 2016, 3:09 pm

These two are gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
 

[New Merch] Sailor Uranus & Neptune Girls Memories Figures by Banpresto

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Sailor Moon News and Highlights-