UPDATED JANUARY 16TH 2012
Our darling Sailor Mercury has become unable to dedicate sufficient time to being a main site admin due to school. I'm terribly sad to see him go, but school is definitely more important. This leave 2 positions open.
I will be filling one position out of these two and possibly both depending on the applications I receive.
The Admin are the back bone of any site, they are the life blood, the
workers, the heart and the brain to the whole operation. They keep the
forum running smoothly, keep activity up, and help draw in more members.
There are two (2) Admin positions open right now, the spot of Sailor Mars
and Sailor Mercury
. This is a new site, and it would be nice to have this filled.
However, I prefer to fill these spots only if I am confident it's for
the best, and even then it's possible if I get more than 2 great
candidate that I will have a trial period. It is also possible this
still may occur even if not all spots are filled.
*Note: The member who takes the position will be allowed to take on the names of Sailor Mars
or Sailor Mercury
if they so choose.
RULES FOR APPLYING:
* Must have been a member for at LEAST one week - so we can get to know you
* Must have around 30 posts, new threads will be considered worth several posts though.
* Founders are subject to changing, adding, or eliminating these rules at any time.
Here are the tentative duties for the admin positions:
(we are still new enough that given tasks have yet to be determined)
- Be able to commit at least
1 to 2 hours a day to the site and it's duties
- Lead by example with maturity. Maintain an unbiased approach to every situation, or be aware enough that if you are unable to do so that you need to pass it on to another Admin.
- Add members to the appropriate user group
- Be able to answer PMs about the site and Sailor Moon
- Make announcements and keep up to date on projects, or sections you are in charge of.
- Post around the site frequently.
- Be able to put up with Lady Galaxia
Here are the tentative duties for Sailor Mercury- Media Director
- Beginning and running a newsletter
- Organize contests/giveaways
- General writing projects
Here are the tentative duties for Sailor Mars - Graphics Director
- Produce Ads weekly and post on facebook, tumblr, & else where
- Create Logos/Banners for the site and webpages
- Must have intermediate to advanced HTML skill and be able to provide an up to date(with in the past 6 months) example. (May be asked to make a basic webpage after yours application is reviewed)
- Preferred knowledge of PHP, IRC, Servers, etc*Note = This is the job I will be most particular about because I hold graphics to a very high standard.
If you are interested in helping out GC as a Admin please fill out the following form:Username:
Best instant messenger or email I can reach you at: (SKYPE IS HIGHLY RECOMMEND)
How many hours a week can you dedicate to this site:
Were/Are you a member of an online forum of any kind?
Do you have experience as a Mod on any of them?
If yes please list what your duties were/are and how long you held the positions:
Why would you like to have an admin position on GC?
What are your specialties? ie graphics, css, HTML, experience, etc.
Do you have examples? ie graphics, websites you created, etc.
What ideas do you have for the site (the more detail the better)?
Do you have any questions for me?This position closed on: January 15th 2012