HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

[Theory] Cosmic Heart Compact Variations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: [Theory] Cosmic Heart Compact Variations   23rd March 2016, 2:34 pm

This is probably just a stylistic issue, but anyone have an explanation for the variety in the compact?

This is the first time I've seen Mar's stone present on the compact as pictured on the second image at the top. For some reason or another it's usually nor present, or perhaps it's Venus' which is missing. Any theories?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn

Title : GC's Official Nephrite - On LOA

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Cosmic Heart Compact Variations   23rd March 2016, 6:25 pm

It's probably a continuity error or the animators in the anime decided to take some artistic liberty and change the design slightly.

Waifu to EK Shitennou Fan JTC's RP Wife Married to Brit-chan apparently CURRENTLY ON LOA 
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] Cosmic Heart Compact Variations   23rd March 2016, 7:07 pm

True, but the same thing seems to be the case with distinct manga adaptations.

I have a theory of how it reflects Usagi's relationship to the senshi (and by extension ChibiUsa and her guard), so I always found it curious. 

Perhaps it was a bit premature to introduce the Cosmic Heart Compact before the introduction of the Outers?
Back to top Go down

[Theory] Cosmic Heart Compact Variations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Theories, Debates and Headcanons-