Advanced Character Profile Character Name:
Titania Le Fay / "Morgan Le Fay"Gender:
FemaleAge and Date of Birth:
October 20th / Too old to remember ("It's rude to ask a lady her age") Used Canons:
Manga & anime Appearance:
Her species being rather tall, Titania stands at 6’2” or around 187 cm tall. She has long wavy black hair with purplish hues. Her eyes change colors between blue and purple depending on her mood; blue for calm, purple for stormy. It lets people know when they’ve pissed her off. Despite her age, she looks eternally young due to her immortality. She appears on her early twenties, a young woman who’s just entering adulthood. Her figure is slim but not dainty. Like the rest of her people, her ears are naturally pointed and her hands and feet have special membranes that allow her to climb smooth surfaces, run barefoot, or grab things with her feet. As a species of tricksters she can alter parts of her appearances to blend in with any culture if necessary.
Titania’s wings resemble a butterfly’s. The colors are actually iridescent and kind of transparent, so in the light it appears like a kaleidoscope of colors, though purples and pinks dominate. She prefers feminine dresses and her royal gowns, and will always wear her queen’s crown when she’s in her kingdom to cement her status. However, when she travels from planet to planet she enjoys wearing disguises and becoming different people, seeing how good she can pull off being an entirely different person.
As Morgan Le FayAs Fairy QueenPersonality:
Titania grew up as a happy, mischievous, and a somewhat sassy and vain little girl who pretty much speaks her mind whenever she likes without restraint. Her “chosen” status kind of made her spoiled in that she isn’t very thoughtful about other people’s feelings or anyone else’s needs beside her own. The only person she’s ever cared more than herself is Oberon, and this only became strengthened when her past memories awakened (see history section). Since that point in time, and as she grew up, Titania became more mature and more responsible, especially when she was saddled with the duty to lead her planet on her own when Oberon decided to just never come back after his “brief visit” to Earth.
Being an immortal fae, though, Titania gets bored very easily, and when this happens, she would break into old trickster habits and try to create havoc just for her amusement, like the time she spent an entire era on earth creating a new myth in her name. Although she can be rash and thoughtless, she is also extremely loyal; not only to Oberon but also to their people. They have chosen her, so she feels obligated to protect them, especially when she then became not only queen but also a senshi.
Titania has an adventurous side as well, and partly due to her powers over fire, a rather short temper. The people in her kingdom generally know better not to antagonize her—and they have no reason, really, since for all her flaws, she is a rather great queen, if she does say so herself—but she can have little patience for stupid or ignorant people, or beings from other places who think they can look down on her for any reason (and there have been numerous, be it her appearance, the fact that she’s a woman, that her king kind of sort of abandoned her, etc). A smart person would not underestimate her, for when she explodes, her wrath is not pretty. Also not pretty? Her very sharp tongue.Like all Oberians, Titania cannot lie. Most of the time this isn't a problem for her since she speaks her mind anyway, and is too blunt for her own good. However, she would also lord the weakness over others as a moral choice; as if she were too good to lie and doesn't have to hide between them in any situation. In truth, like other Oberians, she might not lie, but would also often mislead or misdirect by twisting words and making people think one thing when she means another. She is a master at manipulation and the hypocrisy doesn't bother her one bit.
She is somewhat fickle and can change her minds often and suddenly. She can also be unapologetically promiscuous, since she has lived for so long, but she has never truly loved anyone, so to speak, but one.Any Unique Abilities/Skills:
- Telepathic Link: A race ability, Titania’s telepathic link is not as strong as Oberon’s, so she generally prefers to link with just one person (typically him). Due to their bond as husband and wife and the planet’s protectors, they have a permanent link between them and always know the whereabouts of the other at all times (it functions like a GPS). Thus sometimes Oberon's strong emotions will assault her out of nowhere, usually when she’s the least prepared. She does not like linking with other people’s minds because they generally annoy her.
- Animal Communication: Can talk with animals.
- Immortality: Will not die of old age or illness, only if slain in battle or murdered. Appearance will stay forever young.
- Heightened Senses: Titania in particular sees very well in the dark, about as well as anyone can see in the light. Her hearing is also particularly sharp.
- Language Mastery: Like the rest of her people, she has an innate understanding of even the most foreign languages upon hearing it just a few times.
- Flight: Provided by her wings. If damaged can be regrown over time, but it is a painful and long process.
- Healing: Healing happens through meditation to quicken metabolism and thus allowing their body to slowly heal wounds over time (but still faster than normal humans would). Lethal ones can rarely be healed this way.
- Glamour/Illusions: She can alter her appearance in big or small ways and make people see things whatever she likes.
: In her first incarnation, she was Sicherun, the leader of the senshi sworn to protect the Queen of Thelion and eventually his son, Prince Ethelion, in a galaxy far away. When the queen died defending their kingdom, she and the other guardian senshi found the prince to deliver the news and pledge their loyalty to him. The prince became King Thelion, the new protector of his planet. The fact that he was male and inherited senshi powers was rather unusual, but no one really questioned it because there had been no other child, no daughter to inherit the powers.
Years later, Sicherun found the king speaking with a powerful creature in their planet, choosing a path that his mother had not chosen. He decided the only way to avoid another destruction from ever happening again wasn’t just waiting to be attacked in the name of keeping the peace. He militarized his people and created an army to defend his kingdom. Sicherun tried to persuade him against it, but he was determined to prevent many deaths like what had happened in the first attack because none of them knew how to fight. She tried to tell herself it was going to be fine and that perhaps he was right, so she kept a watchful eye and tried not to worry.
The king tried to be firm but not cruel, and for a time, the new strategy worked. Even though they were attacked again, the destruction wasn’t as catastrophic. However, his core was changed gradually because of his choices. He became slowly corrupted by power and the control that weapons gave him. He became closed off and distant towards his guardian. He became cold. He no longer ruled his people with the warmth that his mother once did.
When a chaotic energy invaded their galaxy, the king and his guardians tried to fight it with the help of the other planets in their system. They were unable to defeat it, and the planets began to fall. Sicherun, along with the other senshi sacrificed their star seeds to send Thelion's own away from the galaxy, away from danger to be reincarnated somewhere else, somewhere safe.
In present day, she was reborn as one of the people from planet Oberon, a nomad clan that spent most of their time traveling from galaxy to galaxy and bringing back other cultures to adapt and absorb into their own. They were a race of immortal inhumane people, ageless and beautiful, smart and adaptable, and natural tricksters. They had visited the earth in one of its early civilizations, then came back every once in a while, creating their own myths among the humans, becoming known as the fae people that appeared in many folklores and fairy tales.
Titania was one of the two people the planet ‘chose’ to be its leaders when the time came. As its future queen, she was also destined to inherit the senshi powers of the planet and protect it as well as its future king, Oberon. The two grew up together, their fates intertwined even before they were chosen together in this life, though they would not know it yet—and in his case, might never know it. Like him, she had traveled the galaxy, learning as much as she could because when you’re immortal you have nothing but time and the means to absorb all the knowledge the universe has to offer.
Titania began recalling flashes of her past memories shortly before Oberon left for Earth, and she realized she needed to prevent Oberon’s memories from ever awakening. She didn’t know how—or why her own had awakened in the first place—but her last wish before she died before was for him to have a new life, to get to start over, and not be burdened by the duty of being king so much that he almost corrupted himself completely. That was partly why, when Oberon asked her to take the throne alone while he separated himself from the clan and “searched his identity” or whatever the hell that prolonged trip to Earth was supposed to be, she didn’t try to stop him. Maybe if he didn’t become king again, he wouldn’t remember. Maybe he’d be happier this way. She had always lived to protect him, and she would continue to do so the best she could.
So he left for a long time and she ascended to become Queen of Oberon, ruling without him by her side. They’d keep in touch—thanks to telepathic links—and she’d always try to give him hell anytime she could because that had always been their relationship, while hiding a deeper affection and loyalty to him that she hardly ever showed. When the Silver Millennium fell, she felt his anguish through their bond and panicked, though her worries were quickly assuaged when he told her he was fine and explained what had happened. She still worried witnessing another violent destruction might have awakened his past memories, but for the moment it seemed those memories were still buried deep. She couldn’t understand his desire to fight for people that weren’t his and how he could care so deeply for them to feel such a strong feeling when they died. Wars happened all the time all across the galaxy, and they were better off with their people, where it was peaceful and civilized.
To be honest, their people didn’t need much governing, since they were already so advanced and the kingdom pretty much ran itself, so being queen wasn’t exactly a tiring job, and she didn’t need him, not really. In fact, one downside of eternal peace was that she ended up bored most of the time. And for immortals, boredom could last a lifetime.
That was how she ended up in England in medieval times, wreaking havoc and ended up figuring as one of the most well-known figures of myth in Europe. She came in a time when magic both existed in a more rampant manner yet was also feared at the same time, and got herself involved in the King’s court, adopting the name Morgan Le Fay (she wasn’t exactly trying to be subtle). She started off passing herself as a healer, helping people needing impossible cures, but then she got involved with the king.
Or rather, the king was the one who was interested in her
, which wasn’t surprising, because she was pretty damn beautiful. The fact that he was married didn’t really bother her, especially because that cheating wife of his was totally sleeping with one of his own knights and she got fed up watching them making a fool out of him. Arthur was a decent enough lover, though to be honest, she didn’t love him or anything—sleeping with humans was more like a pastime. She also slept with Merlin (
but not at the same time as with Arthur, as fun as that would be
), only because he was such a powerful magician himself, and power kind of turned her on, and she missed Oberon, damn it.
But then Merlin became threatened by her powers, the extent of which she’d been trying to hide all this time, and he started accusing her of being a witch, especially when he discovered she’d also slept with the king, which was insulting, and to be honest, she knew he was just pissed because he was jealous. Then someone (probably Merlin) spread the rumor that she was actually the King’s half-sister to dissuade their relationship, which turned Arthur against her, thinking she was using him to steal his crown. She got so fed up with the drama and might or might not have influenced Mordred to take up arms against the king and caused Camelot to crumble.
But then, like the fickle fae she was, she kind of felt bad when Arthur got killed, and so she took him to Avalon, a place near Camelot rich with natural magic, and “lent” him some of her meditative healing magic. He might or might not wake up again someday; she didn’t really know if it would work, since the magic usually wasn’t strong enough to heal fatal injuries, and he was a human besides. But it felt like the least she could do after causing an entire kingdom to fall.
She returned to her own planet after that, wanting to not deal with the humans and their drama for a while, and her awakening as a senshi occurred not long after she got back. The powers the planet had blessed her with that had laid dormant all this time finally blossomed. It wasn’t really a big event, in fact, it kind of just happened, but it was nice, she supposed. But she also felt kind of useless; she was meant to be Oberon’s (the person, not the planet) guardian, but he had decided Earth was shinier or something, so now what was she supposed to do? She was a senshi without a purpose.
In order not to feel completely useless, she would sometimes go out into the galaxy to find Chaos and its many incarnations, fighting it if only to entertain herself and training all these powers she had. To date, she had faced five high-level Chaos entities and eradicated them from the planets they threatened.
feel it close to a millennia of Earth years later when Oberon, for some reason, also became a senshi. It was an unexpected development, since he wasn’t even technically the king or even lived on his planet anymore, except to come back and meditate once in a while, but the most unexpected development of all was that… he had turned into a woman in senshi form.
Titania considered this karma.
So as not to confuse people, she took up the name Sailor Titania while she let him be Sailor Oberon, because it seemed the most sensible, and because she was too good for him, honestly.
She was not happy to hear he had pledged himself to another queen, and so after avoiding Earth like a plague since her Morgan le Fay days, Titania decided to come back and see just what exactly about it that was so enchanting, and maybe attempt to drag Oberon back to his senses. She didn’t like being so far away from him almost all of the time, anyway, and even though he was a senshi now and kind of didn’t need to be protected, he was a senshi in heels
, and she couldn’t trust him not to fall on his face at least twenty times a day.Other Noteworthy Facts
Storyline Specific Information
- Titania enjoys flowers, gems, and shiny and expensive things.
- Her favorite season is summer and spring, and she does not enjoy the cold. Winter makes her mood gloomy.
- Her favorite colors are all of them.
- She enjoys music, dancing, and art.
- If she were from earth, she would be a Libra.
- Hecate's Uprising - Following a call sent by Sailor Draco, Titania travels to Planet Draco and meets up with Oberon to help out with a local problem involving a tribe that has grown restless and even attacked the princess of the kingdom.
- A Midsummer Night's Scheme - Explores the first meeting of Oberon and Titania, and how they became their planet's chosen ones.
: Various Mythologies
Senshi InformationSenshi Name
: Sailor TitaniaRealm of Influence(s)
: Darkness, Illusions, FireHenshin/Transformation Phrase
: Titania Crystal Power, Make Up!Senshi Fuku
Art by Fireflea-san@DeviantArt.comPowers
Weapons or Magical Items
- Scarlet Inferno: A blazing stream of fire erupts from her hands, causing second to third degree burns. She also has mastery over the fire element as a whole, and as such can manifest the element in smaller forms and a more controlled manner (such as lighting a fireplace) that would not necessarily be an attack. Scarlet Inferno can also be combined with Oberon's Titania's Fury to create a tunnel of fire. When used together the attack is called Royal Flush.
- Midsummer Night's Dream: She can put her target to a deep sleep with pleasant dreams, making them less likely to wake up despite sensory triggers. Sometimes it can have the side effect of the person falling in love with the first person they see upon waking (she can turn off the side effect if she wants to). More of a trickster power than an attack.
- Oberon's Illusion: She is able to create a more elaborate illusion than just minor appearance changes. Includes a whole change of scenery and circumstances for the target intended. Effects will feel real but will not actually hurt (e.g. flames will burn but there will be no actual burns on their skin).
- Darkness Infinite: She can plunge the entire immediate area into complete darkness, with her being the only one who could see. The darkness cannot be combated with regular means to create light (e.g. lighter, flashlight), only light magic.
- Shadow Puppetry: In a place where there is shadow, she can control someone else's shadow in order to control their movements. Requires focus and the bond will be broken if she is attacked or distracted. Other powers cannot be activated while this one is active.
- Titania's Balm: Healing power that functions much faster than her meditative one, can be used to heal both herself and others in times of emergency.
- Excalibur: Not the sword in the stone. It was Arthur's blade that she took and kept after his death and imbued with her own magic so that it becomes more powerful and can fell enemies more easily. The hilt is decorated by runes which gives it its strength. It is also enchanted so that in anyone else's hands it will become useless or might even turn against them.
: None RP Sample
He had pledged himself to another queen.
Titania could endure a lot of things—had in fact endured more than she deserved—but this was the last straw. He already had a queen, damn it! The one he decided to leave behind. If he wanted a queen to pledge himself to so desperately, surely it should have been her.
All this time on Earth must have short-circuited his mind. He’d become dutiful and boring, and she missed his playful side. Who would keep it alive if she weren’t around? And for pixie’s sake, peace was all nice and well but it was getting dangerously boring again on Oberon, the planet. Must she come back to Earth after all and see if she could insert herself in their legends not once but twice?
Actually, that didn’t seem like a terrible idea.
Maybe it was time for the Legend of Camelot: Part 2. Maybe she should go to Paris this time. She heard the city was beautiful, and exactly perfect for someone who appreciated the finer things in life just like her.
If she accidentally collapsed the Eiffel Tower in the process, well... at least this time it’d just be a tower, not an entire kingdom.