View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Sansha Sanyou   17th May 2016, 8:17 am

Synopsis
Futaba Odagiri is the new transfer student with a super energetic personality; Teru Hayama is the class president with a surprisingly mean personality contrary to her innocent looks; and Youko Nishikawa is from a formerly rich, now extremely poor family who still holds on to her princess attitude. These three unlikely students with clashing personalities become good friends and survive the day-to-day teenage life in a very funny story.

(Source: MangaHelpers)

OP

ED

Siggies by Chrona, Sailor Mercury, mysteryloveandjustice, Diana, NQS, Marianne and Louise | Bumper by Sailor Mercury | Avatar by Sailor Mars

Love live Buddies - Starchild~Maki
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Sansha Sanyou   18th May 2016, 2:48 pm

I love this! Sure it's kinda cheesy, moe, and cliche, but its way more tolerable than stuff like K-On, Kiniro Mosaic, and Wakaba Girl! And I'm psyched that it's getting an English dub! But I don't like Futaba's Japanese voice. She just comes off as really shrill and annoying. I hope the dub rectifies that, as they usually do.

My only complaint with the show is...why the heck does Yoko look and sound EXACTLY like Sumire Hikami from Aikatsu?! They have the same hair color, same hair length, same polite personalities, they even have the same seiyuu!! Rip-off alert!!!

Current In-Progress Fan Fic: Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com http://joyousmenma93.livejournal.com

Sansha Sanyou

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Other Anime and Manga-