HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3196
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 8:56 am

now that i have a day off from work and it's not after a long day work day, i have the time to think clearly and post something.

Small Lady wrote:
With Mercury now dead my thought process may have just completely changed. I really expected Kyra to have been offed by the mafia tonight seeing that she just took down one of the three mafia members. Either they do not think she is a threat to them yet because ganging up on Jupiter Rose was just a chance and her other accusations are baseless OR she is mafia and they just threw Jupiter Rose under the bus to keep the heat off of her and her super aggressive (and fun) playstyle.

small lady wrote:
If I were mafia, I wouldn't want Kyra to come anywhere near me to take that opportunity to take me down, cause we saw it happen with Jupiter Rose but I still believe it to be a ploy to have gotten us to trust her and Jupiter Rose decided to take the sacrifice (I was prepared to use that method as a mafia and encouraged my mafiosi to take me down if it meant their surival and thus mafia winning the game). I would have taken her out. So I'm going with my gut and on what I feel like the mafia would be doing by now.

This strategy makes no since to use in this game. Kyra voted for Jupiter Rose on day one.  before we lost the Cop.  so why randomly vote for your own team-mate?
Kyra was the first one on day two  to not only vote for Kyra  she also lead that vote. This was after we lost the doctor.    Losing both power roles before day 2 makes this game much harder.   there would be no need to use that strategy and use it so early in the game.  and since it could back fire very easily as it's a risky thing to do.


small lady wrote:

Its just two nights in a row and you survived? Mercury says she thinks Diana is suspicious and you say the same thing too but Mercury dies instead?  

it could be a set up on diana as Kyra said stated.  Plus just because she is alive, dose not mean she is maifa.  it could be who is playing, wants kyra to look fishy, just look, she already has two votes.  and all eye are also on diana.    it could be a double set up.  Also the random un-vote was strange.  very strange.  Also 3 times in one post mentioning how she is setting people up is over kill



@Sailor Pluto wrote:

@Diana wrote:
Sailor Pluto: ooooh Munchkin xD You too have risen to the high end of my mafia radar. You were the first to mention me being suspicious. You didn't really have much ground to walk on, at least in my opinion. Your post about finding my suspicious just seemed like pulling straws together to make it look like I'm acting odd and guilty. Something about the way you've been playing this game and reacting to things, mostly trying to throw blame on me and Small Lady from what I've seen, makes me suspicious of you. Maybe Puu is the last mafia member and she is working with Sailor Uranus to plant the seed. If 5 of you (Sailor Pluto, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Mercury, Small Lady, and a little bit of sportsnutd) find me suspicious and both Pluto and Uranus are mafia together, then really only 2 and a half ( xD) of you find me suspicious. Which isn't really a lot of townies. So perhaps Pluto is the last Mafia member!

So let me get this straight - you find me suspicious because I find you suspicious? Because I find multiple people suspicious? Because I give good reasons as to why you and other players are suspicious? That's funny, because you and every other player are doing the exact same thing. It's kind of how the game works. I mean...I could be quiet and not give any input, but then I would be found suspicious and be a useless teammate. I would much rather help out and give all of my thoughts so we can nail the Mafia. Others agreed with my suspicion of you because it wasn't baseless. You can't blame me for that. 

Pluto has a point on this.  her finding diana fishy, shouldn't make her fishy for that reason alone as this game is all based on guessing and how others act.  

@Sailor Uranus wrote:
@Diana wrote:
So here's the full theory: Sailor Uranus is trying to set the townies up. She's going to kill off an innocent in this day phase, leaving us with only 3 townies and 2 mafia. Then since she's already set it up that if I'm innocent we should look at Addelyn and Swifty for my set up, even though Addelyn hasn't really said much to me or about me this entire game, so that all eyes turn to them. Only need to get the townies to lynch one of them and the Mafia wins!

This theory is wrong. I am not a mafia member. If I die this phase, then you and Small Lady set up this innocent and then the rest of this will follow through as you have suggested. We can only get one more lynch wrong; don't let it be me simply because I haven't been killed during night phase yet and I'm the only one pointing out that lynching Diana might be at trap

i agree. just because someone who is good at the game, is still alive dose not make them maifa.  

if daina is being set up,  maybe we should look at small lady. in one post she did point mention 3 times how Uranus  threw Jupiter-rose under the bus.  that's alot  for one post

___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 10586
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 9:50 am

@Sailor Uranus wrote:
Also i just noticed this?
Cosmos_Hime wrote:
With 7 players, 3 votes makes the majority. 
3 people wouldn't be majority - 4 would?
Gah you're right. be nice please this is my first host can you tell

so yeah since re-editing posts wouldn't be a good idea...

With 7 players, 4 votes makes the majority

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21238
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 10:03 am

TBH yall, I would have expected a bunch of votes for me right now due my actions and I certainly didn't think anyone would jump on my Uranus vote.  So its mighty...odd that Diana uses the opportunity of me doing a last ditch "ah well i'm probably gunna die anyway" effort to throw out a vote and to then bandwagon on me.

Just sayin.

___________________________


   
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd
Posts : 4335
Join date : 2015-06-29
Age : 33
Location : Littleton, Colorado


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 10:52 am

to all that say things about me i wanna point out I have trouble explaining myself and I am being as active as most people in this game can be with work, jobs school etc..

___________________________



Avatar thanks go to Zoey900. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12055
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 28
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 1:06 pm

Swifty's Post:
 
Thank you, Swifty! I bolded parts I especially appreciate. 



Small Lady wrote:
TBH yall, I would have expected a bunch of votes for me right now due my actions and I certainly didn't think anyone would jump on my Uranus vote.  So its mighty...odd that Diana uses the opportunity of me doing a last ditch "ah well i'm probably gunna die anyway" effort to throw out a vote and to then bandwagon on me.

Just sayin.
What is this?

What even is this?

I just -- is this -- Okay, so you cased against me just to see the reaction (i love this strategy it's like what I did on the first day but more charged because we have more stuff to go on and most people believe me and T-T you're mean for doing this to my heart but I love and respect you for it omg♥) 
The next sentence though like -- it's hard for me to understand, are you saying a) that Diana was making the last ditch "ah well i'm probably gunna die anyway" or b) that she uses the opportunity of your doing a last ditch "ah well i'm probably gunna die anyway" ?  I'm thinking a) because you weren't really under suspect so it wouldn't've been a last ditch effort by you but it would be on her, I'm just o_o making sure wording is correct before I really take this to heart, lol. 

So this does make Diana look suspicious for jumping on this when she did mention others she was suspicious about, but do we vote to lynch her and potentially fall into a mafia trap, or see if we could ferret out the other mafia member?
sportsnutd wrote:
to all that say things about me i wanna point out I have trouble explaining myself and I am being as active as most people in this game can be with work, jobs school etc..
This may be true, but that doesn't mean anything in this game - admitting this doesn't make you look any more innocent than before

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21238
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 1:19 pm

@Sailor Uranus wrote:
Small Lady wrote:
TBH yall, I would have expected a bunch of votes for me right now due my actions and I certainly didn't think anyone would jump on my Uranus vote.  So its mighty...odd that Diana uses the opportunity of me doing a last ditch "ah well i'm probably gunna die anyway" effort to throw out a vote and to then bandwagon on me.

Just sayin.
What is this?

What even is this?

I just -- is this -- Okay, so you cased against me just to see the reaction (i love this strategy it's like what I did on the first day but more charged because we have more stuff to go on and most people believe me and T-T you're mean for doing this to my heart but I love and respect you for it omg♥) 
The next sentence though like -- it's hard for me to understand, are you saying a) that Diana was making the last ditch "ah well i'm probably gunna die anyway" or b) that she uses the opportunity of your doing a last ditch "ah well i'm probably gunna die anyway" ?  I'm thinking a) because you weren't really under suspect so it wouldn't've been a last ditch effort by you but it would be on her, I'm just o_o making sure wording is correct before I really take this to heart, lol. 

So this does make Diana look suspicious for jumping on this when she did mention others she was suspicious about, but do we vote to lynch her and potentially fall into a mafia trap, or see if we could ferret out the other mafia member?

Ah no, I should've been more clear. I was the one making the last ditch effort fully believing I would be lynched today. I find it odd that she jumped on that vote since we've been suspecting her too. If she's mafia, she's using my vote with my maybe not right casing to get rid of you.

___________________________


   
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12055
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 28
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 1:37 pm

Small Lady wrote:
@Sailor Uranus wrote:
Small Lady wrote:
TBH yall, I would have expected a bunch of votes for me right now due my actions and I certainly didn't think anyone would jump on my Uranus vote.  So its mighty...odd that Diana uses the opportunity of me doing a last ditch "ah well i'm probably gunna die anyway" effort to throw out a vote and to then bandwagon on me.

Just sayin.
What is this?

What even is this?

I just -- is this -- Okay, so you cased against me just to see the reaction (i love this strategy it's like what I did on the first day but more charged because we have more stuff to go on and most people believe me and T-T you're mean for doing this to my heart but I love and respect you for it omg♥) 
The next sentence though like -- it's hard for me to understand, are you saying a) that Diana was making the last ditch "ah well i'm probably gunna die anyway" or b) that she uses the opportunity of your doing a last ditch "ah well i'm probably gunna die anyway" ?  I'm thinking a) because you weren't really under suspect so it wouldn't've been a last ditch effort by you but it would be on her, I'm just o_o making sure wording is correct before I really take this to heart, lol. 

So this does make Diana look suspicious for jumping on this when she did mention others she was suspicious about, but do we vote to lynch her and potentially fall into a mafia trap, or see if we could ferret out the other mafia member?

Ah no, I should've been more clear. I was the one making the last ditch effort fully believing I would be lynched today. I find it odd that she jumped on that vote since we've been suspecting her too. If she's mafia, she's using my vote with my maybe not right casing to get rid of you.
Why would you think you would be next on the...

*goes back to look*

Until your case against me, most eyes were on Diana. I mean Sailor Pluto cased you, but the first words of that case were agreeing with us against Diana - 
@Sailor Pluto wrote:
Diana has definitely risen to the top of my radar. With everything I've said previously, and everything Mercury and Uranus said on this page, I feel like she just isn't acting that way she usually does. 

I have something important to point out, but I need to re-read everything first and make sure my calculations are correct before saying it.

Isn't it funny how Small Lady said she was 'damn sure' a Mafia member voted Jupiter Rose, and yet she is a part of the group that didn't? She even unvoted Jupiter Rose. The fact that she unvoted, said a Mafia member had to be someone who voted, and Jupiter Rose turned out to be Mafia is just too weird for me to let it slide. The other two Mafia (there's two now, right?) could have been sportsnutd and Addelyn - there is no guarantee that someone who voted to lynch Jupiter Rose is Mafia. There's a good chance, yes, but this is just a reminder to not rule out the others, Small Lady and Addelyn being the most suspicious of those who did not vote. 

Brit, could you clarify why you thought the comment about Kyra being a scapegoat is important? I don't doubt its importance, I'm just not sure if I understand what she means by scapegoat and I would like help understanding xD

Small Lady wrote:
After reading all of this and looking at what has now transpired, this is a possibility. Pluto comes in and is trying to throw blame on me and Sailor Uranus and then try to start a vote for Sailor Uranus. However, this goes no where as at this point as most of everyone is still on Touka so I'm going to talk about Pluto more later.

My reasoning for thinking you two were suspicious was good reasoning - Kyra even said so herself. Kyra countered it with a very good point, which is why I later decided not to lynch her because since then, there were others who climbed up my radar and I felt I needed more information on Kyra before I really tried to push for her to be lynched. 

Small Lady wrote:
So then Pluto unvotes Uranus even though stating that she felt Uranus and I were strange for using the same tactics. First of all, why would I have gone along with Kyra's vote for Swifty? That could have potentially made me look scummy as someone who is too eager to latch on to a vote to get a townie lynch in. Second, how am I setting up Kyra for failure by stating the facts? Why is that a red flag? (I know it seems late to bring it up now but i wanted this to be from day 1) That makes absolutely no sense. Regardless if I had said that, Kyra would have been set up for failure if she was not mafia. This recent event with Jupiter Rose being mafia and if Kyra wasn't just throwing her fellow mafia member under the bus, will either get Kyra lynched tonight or they may hold off on her due to her earlier suggestion that they can use her as a scapegoat. Only the night phase will truly tell.

Yes, you make a point in saying going along with Kyra's vote would have made you look scummy, but just because that action would have made you look scummy, you didn't have to make another baseless vote. You could have just tried to investigate the other players and give your thoughts and opinions. 

About setting Kyra up for failure: You said, and I quote, "If she surivives tonight...then...well need I say more?" By saying this, you are literally saying that if Kyra survives, she is Mafia. AND, you just made yourself look worse by saying you were, and I quote again, "stating the facts."

~~~

Kay so all of that was being written and the kill was posted while I was typing sooooooo I'll post more of my thoughts later tonight because I have a chocolate shake awaiting me downstairs <3
... If this is the post that spooked you into jumping on my case that quickly, that.... kinda... suggests it's right and it made you nervous so you did something risky and something that didn't make sense in an attempt to get the heat off of you, which it did until you brought it back up, admitting it was a last-ditch effort. 

You believed that what Pluto wrote made a lot of sense - you believed it so much, you turned on me and later referred to it as a "last ditch" effort to keep yourself alive and were shocked that no one came onto about it. This is a really, really weird move. The "aha! she was trying to see what would happen by casing me!" happy fuzzy feelings into weird "wth?" i don't even... cause to bring it up like that was drawing - she could've gotten away with it if she hadn't brought it back up, so why bring it back up and draw more attention to the case against her which made her so nervous in the first place it's like she's practically admitting she's mafia? but then in the admission thing she pointed out diana's bandwagon on her post which she suggests with "last ditch" was made not in seriousness but as an experiment or a hail mary in an attempt to find a mafia member, which she suggests an identity for even as she makes herself look suspicious by giving credit to Pluto's case by reacting to it so strongly? 

  I just. 

Broken, bbl.

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21238
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 1:46 pm

It's not because of Pluto's casing. It was the fact that I made a scummy move to unvote Jupiter Rose who ended up being mafia because I was doubting myself and my decision to vote for her.

___________________________


   
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21238
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 5:27 pm

Okay, I want to clarify WHY, if Kyra is mafia, she would have voted Jupiter Rose, her own team mate, off. That reason is that we would never be suspicious of any of her actions from before or after her starting the lynch on Jupiter Rose. She can pretty much skate her way through the rest of the game having everyone's trust due to manipulating everyone into thinking she is trustworthy.

The other question you all might be thinking is why would she go through so much trouble to out Jupiter Rose in the way she did by making HUGE long detailed posts over and over again. Besides the main reason being that she has stated over and over again, regardless of what side she is on she plays the same, it is a perfect distraction technique. Yeah sure, all her arguments make sense and wow, what mafia player would go through the trouble of making the first vote on Day 1 and spending the entirety of day 2 tearing down her mafia partner?

Re: Sailor Pluto and my stating the facts: Kyra even responded to me saying that she usually is killed within the first couple of days anyway thus reiterating what I had pointed out. She is either killed because the mafia want her gone for being a good player or because the townies are suspicious of her due to her lengthy texts and near anal attention to details. The fact that she has managed to escape both of these fates so far despite stating what usually happens also lends to my reasoning on why I think she's mafia.

@Sailor Uranus wrote:
@Small Lady re: when i die: I usually die within the first two days anyway whether or not I'm innocent because I like to talk and read (sometimes too much) into things. If I survive the night it'll be because the doctor likes me or the mafia want to use me as a scapegoat.

___________________________


   
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert
Posts : 6141
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 6:50 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Re: Sailor Pluto and my stating the facts: Kyra even responded to me saying that she usually is killed within the first couple of days anyway thus reiterating what I had pointed out. She is either killed because the mafia want her gone for being a good player or because the townies are suspicious of her due to her lengthy texts and near anal attention to details. The fact that she has managed to escape both of these fates so far despite stating what usually happens also lends to my reasoning on why I think she's mafia.

Or, you could be Mafia and you could be setting Kyra up to make it look like she's Mafia by not killing her in the Night Phase. This is the reason why I found your comment so suspicious, because if you were Mafia, you can easily make Kyra look guilty by keeping her alive.

I'm honestly thinking that Small Lady is setting this up. Setting Diana up and setting Kyra up.

I mean, we can't just assume she's telling the truth about all of this. And the fact that it suddenly got so confusing really strikes me as a form of desperation. From what I've read, it seems that Small Lady is desperate to stay alive.

I think it's narrowed down to lynching Diana, Kyra, or Small Lady. Whoever we lynch, we will have a really good idea based on their role who the other Mafia member is. If we lynch Diana and she turns out to be Mafia, I honestly feel like that points it straight to Brit, because she made it seem like Diana was guilty and it could be her way of trying to make it look like she was innocent if Diana turned out to be Mafia. If we lynch Kyra and she turns out to be Mafia, well I'd have to go re-read all of her posts and figure out who the other person may be. Heck, it could be Swifty, with Kyra's vote to lynch her on Day One.

However, let's not forget about Addy. She's been quiet (probably working, which is understandable), but we should still keep her in perspective. Same with sports and swifty.

I'm going to go with what my brain is screaming at me to go for and Vote Small Lady. Sorry dear, but I can't get past everything you've said thus far.

___________________________

    
  Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3196
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 7:12 pm

while i was trying to think of who to vote for, I seen that once again small lady, keeps talking about Kyra killing jupitor-rose off as a strategy even after I and kyra and then also once again brought up the, but she hasn't died yet.  

each game is diffrent.  maybe this gruop of maifa wants to change things up.  and as pluto said, keeping her alive is a good way for the maifa to hide behind her. 

so with everything i said early as to why.  I vote Small Lady

___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21238
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 7:15 pm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well if ya'll do end up voting for me and when you find out that I'm a townie, just remember that Sailor Pluto's been trying to cover for Uranus during all this time by claiming what I said about Kyra to be scummy. So just keep that in mind.

I don't mind taking one for the team, sometimes you gotta find out who's telling the truth to find out who's lying. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

___________________________


   
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite
Posts : 7994
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28
Location : Canada


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 7:26 pm

Wow I have come to the conclusion that ya'll are nuts lol 

Looking at all the the posts that have been made I'm having a pretty tough decision on deciding who I want to vote for. 

I have seen mafia in other games use the strategy of sacrificing one of their own in order to take suspicion off another or to make one look innocent. It's also not something that I would put past Kyra at all. She is an extremely crafty person and loves to mess with people because she can. 

Small Lady has done a lot of backpedaling. This is most likely a last it last ditch effort to protect yourself but that could be because you're a townie or Mafia. 

Puu, you are also defending Kyra quite a bit. Is this because you're Mafia with her and you're trying to protect her by turning the heat on someone else? 

Right now I am currently getting the biggest scum reading from Kyra and I have been for a while. For that reason, I vote to evict Kyra from the Mafia House.


Also for the record I am gone for work between commuting and actually working. I check the game and try to respond in the morning before I go and before I goto bed in the evening like I'm doing now so I apologize that I can't be active during the day. My work is very strict on cellphone usage on company property because we are a call center and have to protect client privacy, and as such I don't get an opportunity to check my phone often. So can we please stop bringing up that I am quiet during the day, I have already stated why I'm unable to respond during normal daylight hours.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert
Posts : 6141
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 7:34 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Well if ya'll do end up voting for me and when you find out that I'm a townie, just remember that Sailor Pluto's been trying to cover for Uranus during all this time by claiming what I said about Kyra to be scummy.

I'm not claiming that what you said is scummy, I'm stating that what you said is scummy. It's undeniable that what you said is scummy, honestly XD

I haven't really been defending Kyra, though? I honestly do think she's innocent, but I haven't defended her at all, in my opinion. I said that Small Lady could be setting Kyra up, because that's exactly what her comments did, but I've never gone out of my way to defend Kyra's innocence, as far as I'm concerned. I don't think I've defended anyone's innocence, but moreso said why I think someone is guilty.

___________________________

    
  Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3196
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 7:38 pm

@Addelyn wrote:

I have seen mafia in other games use the strategy of sacrificing one of their own in order to take suspicion off another or to make one look innocent. It's also not something that I would put past Kyra at all. She is an extremely crafty person and loves to mess with people because she can. 
.

But that has been used later in the game. and not at the start.

losing the cop early makes the game hard, but the doc can still save people. But losing both before day 2. makes the game Extra hard. there would be no need to use this strategy in this game as it's already in the maifa favor.

___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21238
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 7:40 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Vote Sailor Uranus.

@Diana wrote:
vote to lynch Sailor Uranus.

@Sailor Pluto wrote:
Vote Small Lady

@sailor swifty wrote:
vote Small Lady

@Addelyn wrote:
vote to evict Kyra from the Mafia House.


Oooooh this gettin good.

___________________________


   
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd
Posts : 4335
Join date : 2015-06-29
Age : 33
Location : Littleton, Colorado


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 7:43 pm

i have read what others have said and I'm going to Vote Sailor Uranus

___________________________



Avatar thanks go to Zoey900. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3196
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 8:06 pm

I think the maifa is setting her up. you could say.......  it's a trap!

___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite
Posts : 7994
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 28
Location : Canada


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 8:14 pm

Are you trying to admit that you are Mafia and trying to set her up?
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12055
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 28
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 8:52 pm

So I'm dead, and I'm a vanilla townie, gg XD

On this one last vote for day four, look at what happened today. Read into it. This is your last shot, townies; if they lead you wrong again the town is theirs. Don't blindly go with who voted against me, either; Small Lady and Diana did a good job setting me up so it would be easy to bandwagon on that with very little else needed to be said. 


ANAIT AND BUBBLES, I COME FOR YOUUUUUUUU!

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12055
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 28
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 8:55 pm

((btw, the only person I'm getting innocent vibes off of right now is Pluto; if you have to trust someone, tentatively trust her.))

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21238
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 8:57 pm

Kyra, couldn't you vote for me and make it a tie or is that not how it works? Just wondering. xD

___________________________


   
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12055
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 28
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 8:58 pm

OH OH AND ONE MORE THING I'm not dead yet, so sue me 

Anait, who is actually officially dead, wanted me to share this as she feels this is me xD

@Anait Zelleire wrote:
PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHER MAFIA PEOPLE

Re: Brit - it depends on the game? Usually it's as soon as it hits majority it's over, but @.@ since I wondered that last page it hasn't been answered. I mean if it'll save me for another round vote Small Lady to save my innocent ass, but if it doesn't go through and I'm gone, I've made my peace XD

___________________________



Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 31st May 2016, 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : EDITED AFTER I DIED BECAUSE I NEEDED THE DIRECT POST LINK TO REMIND PEOPLE THIS ME.)
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21238
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 9:01 pm

Hey and when I die you guys will see who also was an innocent townie just as well....So if I'm innocent and Kyra is supposedly innocent with Pluto, Addelyn, Sports, Diana and Swifty left in play...well. Good luck xD

___________________________


   
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 12055
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 28
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 9:05 pm

((i mean small lady doesn't have majority, so to really save my ass i'd need someone voting against me to unvote me to save me if this isn't a hammer game, and then the two sides would case for that final deciding vote until that final person has decided))  ('hammer' is what the majority vote is called; if it's a hammer game then it ends as soon as that vote is cast, so I'm dead. if it's not a hammer game but instead ends when the majority vote is in place and the host checks in, then it's still open and ready to go) i mean this round i would prefer not to vote for Small Lady because I kinda do feel like she's innocent, even with all the hand-waving she's done to make me look guilty

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21238
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 9:08 pm

if anything its given us interesting fodder to look at the others and see who sided with who. personally i think at least one of thepeople that sided with you is mafia and someone who sided with me is mafia but who knows at this point its all kinda insane.

___________________________


   
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime
Moderator

avatar

Moderator

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆
Posts : 10586
Join date : 2014-11-14
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 9:09 pm

ITS A TIE and we need a tie breaking vote cause I couldn't get to my computer in time welp

___________________________


 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 21238
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 9:10 pm

But there is no one to give a tie breaking vote. EVERYONE has voted. Correct?

___________________________


   
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert
Posts : 6141
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 9:11 pm

How is it a tie? Unless I miscounted...aren't there 7 players? 4 voted Kyra...3 voted Brit...right? Or am I wrong?

___________________________

    
  Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3196
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   31st May 2016, 9:12 pm

@Addelyn wrote:
Are you trying to admit that you are Mafia and trying to set her up?

how did you get that from my post. you are the 3rd person to think, kyra  got rid of JR to make her self look innocent. and  i know at least two said, normally kyra dies the frist night or two so she must be maifa.

it seems the maifa is setting her up. that's why i said.  they are setting her up... i only said.  "you could say it's a trap because, i been watching star wars and that popped into my head, after i typed up the first part.

do you really think if i was miafa, i would admit it???

___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
 

Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Azabu-Juuban Arcades :: Crown Fruit Parlor :: The Crown Fruit Parlor Archives-