Share | 

Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   27th May 2016, 2:57 pm

I did it during the game you hosted, too Razz it's just bad habits. That's the only reason why. No other motives. You can believe me or not - your choice. No point in arguing it. ♡ I know you're trying to get a reaction out of me and this is it. End of the line.

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   27th May 2016, 6:23 pm

after going through everything and thinking.  i'm going to Vote Touka.   

they keep pointing at kyra and keep bring up her random lynch, even after she explained it several times, since it's round one, it's what you do.  and again them saying bad things would happen if we lynch them is fishy

Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Touka
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Professional Fangirl ~ GC's Official Mistress 9

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   27th May 2016, 6:30 pm

Well, okay then. You haven't been in the game for a while though. o.o

~ Diana's Mentee ~
Signatures by NQS, Diana, Gemma and Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down
http://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://ayahina.deviantart.com
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   27th May 2016, 6:44 pm

i have posted a few times, and while i have been busy. i can read the older post to see what happened when i wasn't on.  it seems strange you would say that

Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 2:04 am

Doing a read through of the thread, this is what I'm finding so far:

Kyra making TONS of (nonsense) chat, trying to get us started in the game. Good, but a bit suspicious. It could be a tactic to try and figure out who is what for the mafia as well as taking a sort of "leadership" role so she "tells" us who to vote for and thus staying safe.

Then we have Touka! Who said an odd thing:

@Touka wrote:
Bad things are likely to happen if I get lynched though. Very Happy (If only if there was a Jester role... XD)

We all saw it, we're all commenting on it. That's a weird thing to say. That's like what a baby mafia member would say. "Well, my big brother is gonna get you if anything happens to me!" sort of thing. On the flip side, there's a chance that Touka is telling the truth on a townie perspective; we could lose the cop or doctor. That would put us in a hard spot. But with the added "Very Happy", it seems more of the former and that big brother is gonna get us.

But then we go back to Kyra here:

@Sailor Uranus wrote:
bahaha i love this DO WE TRUST THE KYRA OR DO WE LYNCH THE KYRA?! I play the same way whether or not I'm mafia - if someone looks suspicious, no matter what side they're on, I toss them under the bus.

Who's to say that's not happening now? Kyra DOES have all eyes on her just now with all the chat and she's pointing to Touka, putting more eyes on her to distract us. If she is mafia, she's already leading the pack, which would be a great mafia tactic. Townies doing whatever she wants and remaining safe. She looks like a ring leader.

Note: We have Merc, who doesn't want to vote just yet. Not a good tactic but I can get where she's coming from with this whole situation (that Kyra created).

Right now, after looking at this, I would say I am most suspicious of Kyra and Touka.

Back to top Go down
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 7:24 am

this first part is getting confusing to a point but I too am looking at Kyra and Touka but am still not sure who to vote for...

Avatar thanks go to Zoey900. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 7:55 am

i'll try to pop on during my lunch break as i have work today

Back to top Go down
Touka
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 8:12 am

Checking in, I have to be away most of the day today because of a family event.

~ Diana's Mentee ~
Back to top Go down
http://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://ayahina.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 8:15 am

@Touka wrote:
Well, okay then. You haven't been in the game for a while though. o.o
@sailor swifty wrote:
i have posted a few times, and while i have been busy. i can read the older post to see what happened when i wasn't on.  it seems strange you would say that
^ This - you don't have to post often to be able to read.

@Jupiter Rose wrote:
Doing a read through of the thread, this is what I'm finding so far:

Kyra making TONS of (nonsense) chat, trying to get us started in the game. Good, but a bit suspicious. It could be a tactic to try and figure out who is what for the mafia as well as taking a sort of "leadership" role so she "tells" us who to vote for and thus staying safe.

Then we have Touka! Who said an odd thing:
Nonsense chat? 1) Look whose talking and 2) here is all my "nonsense" chat. 
ALL posts by Sailor Uranus thusfar:

"Nonsense" chat in mafia is chat that is not contributing anything to the game - I have done that once at the bottom of the last page, with a reply to Small Lady using an emoji. Where as the leader of nonsense posts, wherein nothing but the obvious is stated is....
nonsense posts:

Oh, look, it's sportsnutd and you. We know sportsnutd is new to this game... Even this post is mainly restating without anything to add.
@Jupiter Rose wrote:

@Touka wrote:
Bad things are likely to happen if I get lynched though. Very Happy (If only if there was a Jester role... XD)

We all saw it, we're all commenting on it. That's a weird thing to say. That's like what a baby mafia member would say. "Well, my big brother is gonna get you if anything happens to me!" sort of thing. On the flip side, there's a chance that Touka is telling the truth on a townie perspective; we could lose the cop or doctor. That would put us in a hard spot. But with the added "Very Happy", it seems more of the former and that big brother is gonna get us.

But then we go back to Kyra here:

@Sailor Uranus wrote:
bahaha i love this DO WE TRUST THE KYRA OR DO WE LYNCH THE KYRA?! I play the same way whether or not I'm mafia - if someone looks suspicious, no matter what side they're on, I toss them under the bus.

Who's to say that's not happening now? Kyra DOES have all eyes on her just now with all the chat and she's pointing to Touka, putting more eyes on her to distract us. If she is mafia, she's already leading the pack, which would be a great mafia tactic. Townies doing whatever she wants and remaining safe. She looks like a ring leader.

Note: We have Merc, who doesn't want to vote just yet. Not a good tactic but I can get where she's coming from with this whole situation (that Kyra created).

Right now, after looking at this, I would say I am most suspicious of Kyra and Touka.
You're "suspicious" and yet you aren't voting, and we have three hours left to reach a majority. Why is that? Are you afraid to vote for someone because you know they're innocent and don't want to lead that charge at the end?

I haven't pointed at Touka. I've gotten frustrated at how Touka tried to defend themselves with a soft townie claim, because a) that's stupid b) it's unnecessary and c) it's scummy as hell, and now d) they still have said nothing to explain that stupid claim; I've gotten frustrated with Touka for a) not listening to perfectly sound reasoning and b) making it sound like they'll only think someone is a townie if they're stupid and quiet but not toooooo quiet, but, at this point, I don't think Touka is mafia - just not a player I can get behind or along with due to differences in strategy and experience. 

Yes, I did create this situation. I've owned that. And look what's come of it. Otherwise it would've been a bland first day with everyone peeing their pants "I don't know who to vote foooooor!" posts over and over again until the inevitable "no lynch" post and tadaaaa DAY TWO IS A REPEAT OF DAY ONE. This is what mafiosi want. It gives them two free kills without having to defend themselves against suspicions. 

I do have all eyes on me; I am an aggressive player, as I've stated before. Doing what I'm doing makes me look suspicious, but as others have pointed out, what I'm saying makes sense, unlike what others are saying. I don't mind being a potential target because I know I'm innocent, and when I go down and that's revealed, my words will have even more weight behind them, and those who have tried to second-guess me on statements that make sense will be outed as distractors and lynched. 

As far as 'leading the pack', what pack? I voted for Swifty (and, true, admitted I don't actually think they're mafia) to get the ball moving and haven't singled out anyone (except for Touka, which I explained above) since, and -- 

Sailor Swifty - Sailor Uranus
Sailor Pluto - Small Lady
Sailor Uranus - Touka, Sailor Pluto
Touka - Anait, Addelyn (THESE WERE MADE BEFORE I POSTED ABOUT TOUKA), and Swifty (who stated Touka's line being the reason, NOT anything I said). 

^The majority of these votes were random, "for funsies" , against me, or using their own logic before Touka did something scummy. 

What pack am I leading, then? People are still on the fence about me, but you stating that I'm leading them is an attempt to make everyone mis-remember the facts of page two. Then calling it my attempt at being a "ring leader" as opposed to what I'm actually doing - stirring the pot to see what the ingredients are and explaining myself repeatedly - is not casing, but just pointing fingers. 

For the reasons stated above, namely:

1. Rushing to defend Small Lady needlessly (which is either rude or support for a team member)
  2. Attempting to reclassify my posts as "Nonsense", despite all the evidence otherwise, when in fact two/three of her five posts have been non-posts
  3. Stating suspicions but not voting (not even voting "No lynch") with three hours to go, which reeks of not wanting to look bad when a known innocent goes down
  4. Accusing me of leading the pack/being a ring leader, when, as of now, no one has followed me - rather, the overwhelming majority is that I make sense but they don't know whether they can trust me

I hereby UNVOTE Sailor Swifty and VOTE Jupiter Rose.

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 8:39 am

Whoa o_o you need to calm down there. Aggressive player yeah, but you're sounding a bit rough there, Kyra o.o; you're coming off a bit mean. It's just a game...

I didn't vote yet because I wanted to see what you had to say and I wanted to hear what Touka had to say (which wasn't much). Now you've said your piece and that's absolutely great. So let's see why you're coming to vote for me.

@Sailor Uranus wrote:

1. Rushing to defend Small Lady needlessly (which is either rude or support for a team member)
  2. Attempting to reclassify my posts as "Nonsense", despite all the evidence otherwise, when in fact two/three of her five posts have been non-posts
  3. Stating suspicions but not voting (not even voting "No lynch") with three hours to go, which reeks of not wanting to look bad when a known innocent goes down
  4. Accusing me of leading the pack/being a ring leader, when, as of now, no one has followed me - rather, the overwhelming majority is that I make sense but they don't know whether they can trust me

1. I already said my reason...I'm not reiterating.

2. They did start as nonsense posts... o_O You even openly admitted it. It's a good tactic to get the ball rolling I admit that. But yes, it seemed mostly like baseless claims as many people have already said in this game. I'm not saying YOU'RE nonsense or alluding to something like that, so if you're taking offense to what I said as personal, I do apologize to you. I didn't mean to personally attack you and I was not aware that I was coming off as rude.

3. I didn't decide to vote yet because I was still on the fence and wanted to hear more of what you had to say. Also I'm not the only one to not vote yet o_O

4. Yes, I am playing the game, pointing out why you looked suspicious and why Touka looked suspicious. That is how you play. I said you look like a ring leader because that's how it looks to me. We're all trying to figure out who mafia is. You got the ball rolling, yes I'm looking at you, and yes, stating why you look suspicious to me.

I have also decided to vote for Touka for reasons I had stated earlier.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 8:50 am

@Jupiter Rose wrote:
Whoa o_o you need to calm down there. Aggressive player yeah, but you're sounding a bit rough there, Kyra o.o; you're coming off a bit mean. It's just a game...
It is just a game, and people shouldn't be taking offense to that? Especially when it's stated in both the official rules and code of conduct:
Maifa Rules wrote:
Some people may be liars, some people may be mean, some people may be
stupid and some people may be whiners. Regardless this is a game where
how you act is a tactic. Think carefully before you post and don't take
offense to anything that is said here. This is a game.
Mafia Code of Conduct wrote:
Warning: Mafia can be considered a game with a high potential for intensity, as it involves accusations (sometimes wild and unfounded), strong words, and even, at times, aggression towards other characters. This is an official note of caution that this game is for people with really thick skins that fully understand that what happens in game stays in game and anything that occurs in that game thread is not a reflection of the player or of the forum, just the nature of the game itself: in other words, there is a giant "No personal offense meant" tag across everything mafia-related. 
@Jupiter Rose wrote:
I didn't vote yet because I wanted to see what you had to say and I wanted to hear what Touka had to say (which wasn't much). Now you've said your piece and that's absolutely great. So let's see why you're coming to vote for me.
@Sailor Uranus wrote:

2. Attempting to reclassify my posts as "Nonsense", despite all the evidence otherwise, when in fact two/three of her five posts have been non-posts
  3. Stating suspicions but not voting (not even voting "No lynch") with three hours to go, which reeks of not wanting to look bad when a known innocent goes down
  4. Accusing me of leading the pack/being a ring leader, when, as of now, no one has followed me - rather, the overwhelming majority is that I make sense but they don't know whether they can trust me

1. I already said my reason...I'm not reiterating.

2. They did start as nonsense posts... o_O You even openly admitted it. It's a good tactic to get the ball rolling I admit that. But yes, it seemed mostly like baseless claims as many people have already said in this game. I'm not saying YOU'RE nonsense or alluding to something like that, so if you're taking offense to what I said as personal, I do apologize to you. I didn't mean to personally attack you and I was not aware that I was coming off as rude.
There's a difference between nonsense vote and nonsense posts, and you chose to stay that my posts were nonsense, not my vote, which is misleading on many fronts. I'm not offended in the least because it's all in the gameplay, I was strongly coming out against your choice of words and their intent to frame my casing in the light of 'nonsense' and thus unbelievable (or scummy) when all but one of my posts has had reason and logic behind it.
Quote :

3. I didn't decide to vote yet because I was still on the fence and wanted to hear more of what you had to say. Also I'm not the only one to not vote yet o_O

4. Yes, I am playing the game, pointing out why you looked suspicious and why Touka looked suspicious. That is how you play. I said you look like a ring leader because that's how it looks to me. We're all trying to figure out who mafia is. You got the ball rolling, yes I'm looking at you, and yes, stating why you look suspicious to me.

I have also decided to vote for Touka for reasons I had stated earlier.
Which is all good? o.o I just tore it apart to point out why I thought it was misleading / attempting to twist the truth, thus scummy.

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 9:32 am

Im thinking that the most quiet ones have the most to hide so I'm Voting for Sailor Mercury.  it just seems odd that she hasn't said to much and yeah I know being quiet helps but being too quiet?? truthfully I really don't know..yet..

Avatar thanks go to Zoey900. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Touka
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 10:00 am

Reading sport's analysis and Small Lady's I'm going to agree. However, if she's a townie, we're losing a crucial member 

Unvote Sailor Uranus
Vote Sailor Mercury

~ Diana's Mentee ~
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 11:40 am

First, sorry for being so quiet! I had a busy day yesterday and want to at least get one post in before I go to work later Smile

This game is ridiculously confusing. But I'm doing my best to interpret everything so here goes xD

At the beginning of this phase, I found it very strange the Kyra voted Swifty with no logical reason, then Small Lady voted me with no logical reason, and then Touka voted Uranus with what she felt was a logical reason, but was counterargued (not sure if that's a word) by Uranus. I think it's a little strange that both Uranus and Small Lady took the same tactic of randomly voting to see who defends who. But this quote really strikes as suspicious:

Small Lady wrote:
Also just some food for thought: there is ahigh chance that if Kyra is not mafia, she will die tonight becuase mafia will immediately recognize her as a threat. If she surivives tonight...then...well need I say more?

This is literally setting Kyra up for failure. If Small Lady is Mafia, then she could easily manipulate us by saying this quote by not killing Kyra since we'll all assume she's going to be killed tonight. Red flags all around.

And then Anait continued the trend of 'non-logical voting' by voting Touka 'just for funsies'. What exactly is that going to solve? And then Addelyn did the same thing, 'to see what happens'. We can't keep doing this, because now we have a split vote xD Also, Addelyn seemed to give pointless posts? As far as I can tell, she hasn't contributed anything to the game. Then again, neither has Diana and Sailor Mercury.

As I've been keeping tabs on the game, I've had Sailor Mercury on the back burner for a while. She's typically a lot more active in these games, from my experience with her, and I find it strange that she's been so quiet. I'm going to wait and see your guys' thoughts to this post, Unvote Sailor Uranus, and say that my top three Addelyn, Small Lady, and Sailor Mercury.

Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 12:03 pm

I too was really busy yesterday! And I've been reading the thread hoping to get more of a clue as to what's happening and to pick up on some small details that show who is Mafia and who isn't....but it's not helping xD This game atm is just random, Imma vote this person just because xD Which is guess makes sense since it's the first day phase and nothing has happened, but we have to pick someone.

I do agree with my Munchkin that Small Lady did kind of set Kyra up to fail. I thought this earlier when I read that comment as well. If she dies, then she was a townie of some sort, but if she doesn't well then she's Mafia? That's not a very good strategy xD The Mafia could target Kyra, or they could vote for someone else because of Small Lady's comment or because they think the Doctor will protect Kyra tonight. If they go for someone else and Kyra lives, that doesn't automatically mean she's Mafia. They could of just not have targeted her.

I'm almost tempted to let this go as a tie and just allow a random person to be lynched, since that's what we're doing anyway: picking people at random to kill off xD The votes currently go as the following:

Sailor Pluto - Small Lady
Touka - Anait, Addy, Sailor Swifty, and Jupiter Rose
Jupiter Rose - Sailor Uranus
Sailor Mercury - sportsnutd and Touka

So it looks like atm Touka will be lynched. I'm kinda of leaning towards Jupiter Rose for some of the things that have been mentioned above by various players. She seems to be working really hard to defend herself, which I guess is reasonable, but I haven't really seen anyone else try to defend themselves too much this round. I do agree that it's weird for Sailor Mercury to not say much, but I haven't really seen her around the boards much either, so she's probably just busy. Shouldn't use her silence too badly against her just yet.

I'm going to go with the majority and vote to lynch Touka (sorry menteeee ;-Wink for now. I don't really have anything else to go off of just yet, so I'm bandwagoning it I guess xD I have a couple suspicions, but will save them just in case, since the ones I'm suspicious of won't be lynched tonight unless everyone randomly changes their votes. Keeping it to myself will, hopefully, help keep me alive xD

Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3

Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Diana Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 12:04 pm

(Note that the sorry mentee was supposed to be a sad crying face, ;-;, not a wink xD

Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 12:12 pm

With 11 players, 6 votes makes the majority.
Sailor Pluto: Small Lady,
Touka: Aniat Zellerie, Addelyn, Sailor Swifty, Jupiter Rose, diana
Jupiter Rose: Sailor Uranus
Sailor Mercury: Sportsnud, Touka
No Vote: Sailor Pluto, Sailor Mercury

The story continues...
Quote :
Amethyst cringed. Despite people and gems throwing accusations around, and changing their minds: one thing stood firm. Once all the arguing settled, all eyes turned to her. She tried her best to turn things around. After all, she was Amethyst! Hey, they all knew her! Sure, she could pack a punch, but she was just a fun loving food lover. Okay, so she did love her messes too, but that's beside the point. There was no way she was infected! Amethyst continued to argue her innocence, getting angrier yet gradually losing moral as they surrounded her.

Touka has been lynched.

Touka was the cop!

Day 1 has ended.

Night 1 has begun!
Doctor,  please PM me your choice.
Mafia, PM me your whoever you choose to "knock off" tonight.

Roles will have 24 hours to get their actions in; if all PMS are sent and received beforehand, there is a chance that the Night Phase will end early.

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 12:48 pm

Well that was unfortunate ouch
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Diana Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 12:49 pm

Lol well okay then o.o that sucks o.o Sorry Touka ;-; grawr

Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 1:01 pm

So that's what they meant by. Bad thing will happen if you vote for me. Sorry touka

Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 1:54 pm

Woah o.o Just so you know I haven't been on the forum all day except for quick check ins because I went out today and was busy with work up until the weekend. I have literally just caught up with all the posts right now.

And this is why I'm against random voting on the first day :\

♥
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 3:48 pm

WELL. GOOD JOB YALL. This is what happens when I'm gone all day. And here I was about to unvote Pluto too (since it was just a day one random vote.)

Day 2 is going to be mighty interesting.

Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 3:57 pm

Just for the record, I did NOT vote to lynch Small Lady. I simply took back my vote to lynch Kyra.

Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 5:10 pm

I think she's saying Small Lady voted you Puu not the other way around
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 5:15 pm

No, the host stated that Pluto voted for me, which she did not. It was probably just a mistake in the confusion xD

Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 5:43 pm

well that was a very surprising first day. her being the cop was something i would have never seen coming. hopefully we can turn it around tonight.

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 6:30 pm

Actually no, the host got it right. I was the one that got confused after reading Diana's post then Cosmos's post xD My bad!!

Back to top Go down
Touka
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   28th May 2016, 7:04 pm

Yyyyyouch, good luck turning the tides, town.

~ Diana's Mentee ~
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   29th May 2016, 6:02 am

Crap we lost the cop sorry, Touka!

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]   29th May 2016, 10:55 am

the story continues wrote:
Everyone was aghast. As it turns out, Amethyst had been investigating people in secret? Not even the other gems knew! It was with heavy hearts that the remaining crystal gems and townsfolk all returned to their homes that night-hoping that there wouldn't be another victim while they slept.

The gems awoke with a start, hearing a scream. They rushed out of the temple, only to find Peridots gem sitting there listlessly in the sand.

Aniat Zellerie has been killed by the mafia!

Aniat Zellerie was the doctor!
Night one has ended, and Day two has begun! Day two will end in three days or until majority vote is reached. With 9 players, five votes makes the majority.

As always, good luck everyone!

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/

Mafia-Steven Universe edition! [Day 4-Mafia wins!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Azabu-Juuban Arcades :: Crown Fruit Parlor :: The Crown Fruit Parlor Archives-