Spring Season 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Spring Season 2016    25th May 2016, 7:29 pm

what is your opinion about the spring season?

honestly I expected much more! without many animes, at least for me, WITH high impact! I'm finding the means without thanks stories, taking some only as Mayoiga, Bungo Stray Dogs and Koutetsujou no Kabaneri.

Siggies by Chrona, Sailor Mercury, mysteryloveandjustice, Diana, NQS, Marianne and Louise | Bumper by Sailor Mercury | Avatar by Sailor Mars

Love live Buddies - Starchild~Maki
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Spring Season 2016    25th May 2016, 9:04 pm

I plan on starting diomedea soon, considering it's the same animation team that did the horror anime another. Luluco also seems interesting-of not comedy driven, and parts of the animation give me a panty and stocking vibe-another anime I adored. Shingeki no bahamut seems fascinating as long as it doesn't have too much fanservice, and I'm waiting to watch the pheonix wright anime since it goes up to the second game, and I've only beaten the first.

If akatsu stars is more magical girl then idol, I'm in. always game for more magical girl anime and I've had flying witch bookmarked for ages, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Big order reminds me of mirai nikki, or future diary-and I loved that anime too, so I'm gonna check that one out. ALSO WHILE LOOKING UP MORE DETAIL FOR BIG ORDER ITS BASED OFF OF ANOTHER MANGA BY THE SAME CREATOR OF FUTURE DIARY OMG SO YEAH COUNT ME IN FOR THAT ONE. (though I gotta read the manga first)

stray dogs was actually a manga that's been on my list to read, but I kept putting it off and now it's got an anime. Again, am probably gonna wait till I finish the manga to watch this one. Also kizaniver did kill la kill, so I might watch that one too along with kuromukuro-the same studio did canonn, pretear and clannad. also Koutetsujo no kabaneri? Zombies+steampunk=me gotta watchie.

I've actually already been watching pan de peace and it's just stupid random fun, and so is sakumoto desu ga.

Might attempt watching MOOM, it looks cute as well as Lets' go prix paris, depending on what it's about. I'm hoping magical girls.

I actually like this lineup, though there are a lot of OVAs this season. I wish there were more original series to be honest. Though it's kind of scary to see all these movies that are like "number 24" this or "number 8" that! Also we're up to 44 pretty cures now!? I'll never keep track! I'm just gonna stick with the first two seasons and movies with the original/first pretty cures for now.

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/

Spring Season 2016

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Other Anime and Manga-