HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8071
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 5:15 pm


>.> should have spoilerd that but oh well, Forum is acting kind of funny, showing it's down for maintenance but loading fine in other tabs...

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert
Posts : 6141
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 6:09 pm

Awesome analysis NQS ^^ I appreciate you putting so much time into that. Before I respond to it, is there anything specific you would like to hear my response on?

___________________________

    
  Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8071
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 6:28 pm

UGH

That's supposed to say "Thoughts on Sailor Pluto" ;u; not "Thoughts on Sailor Jupiter" god 4 hours straight is too long ;u;

Also, I'd like to hear Sailor Mercury's thoughts and if anyone has day actions they'd like to use.

I'm hoping that my mask was stolen by a townie who will use it on pluto or mercury's "I win with the town" posts, since it tells if a whole post is a lie.

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Puppy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 119
Join date : 2016-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 6:40 pm

The Current Vote Count:




Players:

Neo Queen Serenity (0)
Sailor Mercury (1)  Neo Queen Serenity
Sailor Zelda (0)
Diana (0)
Sailor Pluto (0)
Touka (0)
Jupiter Rose (2) Sailor Zelda, Touka


Not Voting (7): Sailor Mercury, Sailor Zelda, Diana, Sailor Pluto

Votes required to lynch: 4

Current Deadline: Saturday 25 June, 2016 @ 0000am EST
Time to deadline: 29 Hours 20min

Day 4 day actions will resolve when all day actions have been submitted or when day 4 ends, whichever occurs first!
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert
Posts : 6141
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 7:01 pm

Queenie, which mask was it? 

Would you mind explaining what each mask does?

___________________________

    
  Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1962
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 7:17 pm

Don't worry NQS, your stolen mask is in good hands.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8071
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 7:21 pm

The mask I lost was the Mask of Truth, it allowed me to send in one post and the Mod would tell me if the post contained any lies, not what though, so to make things easier I preferred to ask for no nonsense posts, but chose to look at Diana's role claim post, where she said she was the owl. I was hoping I wouldn't have to wait til end of night, but I was supposedly hit along my way to her and no longer have it.

I'm hoping that it was a townie rather then a mafia member, but considering who I was going after, I have a feeling that it scared the mafia and they took measures to prevent it.

As for all my masks, I don't actually know what they all do, so I just kind of guess, I do know the skull one though made it so more 1 more player has to vote on who ever has it. (so 5 instead of 4) so here's to hoping you're actually town :\ so I may have lost the game for townies.



___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8071
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 8:49 pm

Sailor Zelda, btw, have you spoken to people who may have information in the graveyard >.> like a certain fairy

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8071
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 11:13 pm

I had a few thoughts. And while I'm still thinking and wanting to see how this plays out between Pluto and Mercury, I realized something interesting in that only one death happened last night, and that was by fireball. I have a theory that they had two night kills because small lady was still alive but the conditions for the two main characters are different.

That being said, while I understand that both of these characters are weak, I think until we have more evidence and things to really show Which side they are on, I think taking out the confirmed killer is best.

Unvote Sailor Mercury Vote Jupiter Rose

I will have questions for Pluto once we've heard some more.

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 8851
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 29
Location : Indonesia


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   23rd June 2016, 11:57 pm

@Sailor Pluto wrote:
My question for Mercury: If you're Link, prove it. What actions have you carried out, what items do you hold, and what are your abilities?

I ask this because I know your answer won't make sense compared to the truth, which I hold.

I'm sure you would like to know this, because then you can slip past my defenses and figure out how to kill me. You've already attacked me last night, so why should I lay it all on the table and make it even easier?

@Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
Her reaction to Popeye's "Great Reveal", hesitant, suggests lots of false information, calls out diana's comments on not posting (interesting since she herself defends her play style by saying she's asleep when we're on but calls out others)

But she wasn't sleeping at the time and was in fact actively posting on other parts of the forum??

@Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
No casing no nothing, doesn't come back to vote for either Diana (who's she's waiting to let defend herself) or on Small Lady. Doesn't even mention her at all.

It was around 6 AM by the time you guys started voting and it was over before I woke up.

@Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
Once again, no comment or thoughts on Jupiter Rose, just that it was crazy. Really you have nothing to say?

I don't remember saying it was crazy, are you sure that was me?

@Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
Says she was the only one, (she wasn't I believe, going to read pluto's posts)

That was an honest mistake then, I didn't go back to check last night. I just remember Puppy kept saying there was only one person who disagreed when he counted the votes.

@Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
But then finishes up by saying Diana is innocent and turns attention BACK to touka??

What's wrong with this? Wasn't it confirmed that Diana is innocent by Navi?? And I have a legit question for Touka who still hasn't answered by the way about her double role deal.

If anyone has anything else specific they would like me to explain I'd be glad to.

___________________________

  
 ♥
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

avatar

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333
Posts : 4886
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 24
Location : In the year 5.5 slash Apple slash 26.


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   24th June 2016, 3:28 am

I've read through everything and I'm still not sure what to think. Both have things that make them seem innocent and both have things that make them look guilty. Both are have good arguments and counter arguments for one another. I am leaning slightly more towards believing Pluto though. Pluto voted for two mafia members, Mercury didn't. Plus, I feel like pretending to be Link and stuff would be silly to do on her part. If we agreed with her and Mercury was a townie instead, then we would know who to look at and it would give herself away which is pretty silly of her xD So I'm more inclined to believe that Pluto is correct and Bubbles' claim to be Link is an attempt to save her life.

___________________________


Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3
 
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 8851
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 29
Location : Indonesia


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   24th June 2016, 4:47 am

@Diana wrote:
Plus, I feel like pretending to be Link and stuff would be silly to do on her part. If we agreed with her and Mercury was a townie instead, then we would know who to look at and it would give herself away which is pretty silly of her xD

But then she would have gotten you all to kill the only person who could probably kill her, so. *shrugs* I don't view us going through another day at any rate, one side is going to win if not today then likely tonight.

___________________________

  
 ♥
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert
Posts : 6141
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   24th June 2016, 5:07 am

@Sailor Mercury wrote:
I'm sure you would like to know this, because then you can slip past my defenses and figure out how to kill me. You've already attacked me last night, so why should I lay it all on the table and make it even easier?
I already know how to kill you, Ganon xD If you were Link, I would know how to kill you, because it's not hard to deduce. I asked because I know you don't have the answers, and the fact that you didn't answer only proves my point. I asked you to show proof - if you're Link, you should be able to do that without revealing your actions. I know I can Wink

@Sailor Mercury wrote:
But she wasn't sleeping at the time and was in fact actively posting on other parts of the forum??
Are you talking about me here or Diana? If me, what phase?

We're probably going to lose someone in the process, but here goes nothing: Vote Jupiter Rose.

___________________________

    
  Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

avatar

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333
Posts : 4886
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 24
Location : In the year 5.5 slash Apple slash 26.


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   24th June 2016, 5:17 am

I didn't write that, Queenie did xD I think it was about Bubbles if I remember right from reading it last night. I think she was commenting on how she wasn't active in the game but was posting other places.

Annnd since I know Jupiter Rose is indeed a mafia member: Vote to Lynch Jupiter Rose

___________________________


Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3
 
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

avatar

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333
Posts : 4886
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 24
Location : In the year 5.5 slash Apple slash 26.


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   24th June 2016, 5:22 am

I'm just very confused apparently and read your statement wrong...and it was totally Bubbles who wrote that on this page not Queenie >.> I'm losing my mind. Ignore me please

___________________________


Avatar by Neptune! Signature: NQS, Hikari, Sailor Mercury, Batgirl, & PallasMercury! Batgirl's Bestie <3
 
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 8851
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 29
Location : Indonesia


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   24th June 2016, 5:31 am

@Sailor Pluto wrote:
@Sailor Mercury wrote:
I'm sure you would like to know this, because then you can slip past my defenses and figure out how to kill me. You've already attacked me last night, so why should I lay it all on the table and make it even easier?
I already know how to kill you, Ganon xD If you were Link, I would know how to kill you, because it's not hard to deduce. I asked because I know you don't have the answers, and the fact that you didn't answer only proves my point. I asked you to show proof - if you're Link, you should be able to do that without revealing your actions. I know I can Wink

So you keep saying, but note how you haven't actually offered any proof either.

@Sailor Pluto wrote:
@Sailor Mercury wrote:
But she wasn't sleeping at the time and was in fact actively posting on other parts of the forum??
Are you talking about me here or Diana? If me, what phase?

That was about Diana when she was being accused as Ganondorf.

I do have a question for you, Pluto, since you know so much about Zelda, who did you think could possibly have been a good guy who could hurl fireballs at people to weaken them? Since this was your argument for defending Jupiter Rose.

___________________________

  
 ♥
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 8851
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 29
Location : Indonesia


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   24th June 2016, 5:42 am

So I don't keep missing voting because I'm asleep since I'm sure that will be used against me again Vote Jupiter Rose

___________________________

  
 ♥
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Puppy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 119
Join date : 2016-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   24th June 2016, 7:15 am

The Final Vote Count:




Players:

Neo Queen Serenity (0)
Sailor Mercury (0)  
Sailor Zelda (0)
Diana (0)
Sailor Pluto (0)
Touka (0)
Jupiter Rose (6) Sailor Zelda, Touka,
Neo Queen Serenity, Diana, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Mercury

Not Voting (1): Jupiter Rose

Votes required to lynch: 4

Day 4 day is over. Scene pending. Please note that Jupiter Rose's Lynch was final with 4 votes.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 24
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   24th June 2016, 7:17 am


___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert
Posts : 6141
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   24th June 2016, 7:58 am

@Sailor Mercury wrote:
So you keep saying, but note how you haven't actually offered any proof either.
Because, as the real Link, I have all of the information, and don't want to give it to you so you can use it. When I reveal all I can do/have done, it'll give you a better idea of what Link does so you can form your own lies. You don't really know anything about TLoZ, which is why you won't answer, because you can't think of any lies that would make sense.

@Sailor Mercury wrote:
I do have a question for you, Pluto, since you know so much about Zelda, who did you think could possibly have been a good guy who could hurl fireballs at people to weaken them? Since this was your argument for defending Jupiter Rose.
I actually made a list and was going to post it, but decided against it because I was afraid of giving Jupiter Rose another false role claim. Some characters I thought of were the Poe Sisters, Granny, and the Great Fairy.

___________________________

    
  Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 8851
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 29
Location : Indonesia


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   24th June 2016, 8:22 am

@Sailor Pluto wrote:
So you keep saying, but note how you haven't actually offered any proof either.
Because, as the real Link, I have all of the information, and don't want to give it to you so you can use it. When I reveal all I can do/have done, it'll give you a better idea of what Link does so you can form your own lies. You don't really know anything about TLoZ, which is why you won't answer, because you can't think of any lies that would make sense.[/quote]

This excuse is no better than mine was, just saying, lol.

___________________________

  
 ♥
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert
Posts : 6141
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : United States


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   24th June 2016, 9:52 am

So are you capable of coming up with any proof that does not have to do with your role power?

___________________________

    
  Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Touka
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Professional Fangirl ~ GC's Official Mistress 9
Posts : 201
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   24th June 2016, 9:59 am

Sigh...  It is night now, right? I'm not 100% sure, but Puppy hasn't given us the scene for Jupiter Rose unless I'm mistaken.

___________________________

~ Diana's Mentee ~
Signatures by NQS, Diana, Gemma and Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down
http://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://ayahina.deviantart.com
Puppy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 119
Join date : 2016-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   24th June 2016, 11:54 am

It's currently twilight. Mobile is terrible for longer posts. Scene still pending >.<
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 119
Join date : 2016-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   24th June 2016, 2:25 pm

After licking their wounds from last night the people of Hyrule settled back making plans and preparations. Link traveled to the temple of Spirit and after neutralizing the evil held within received the Spirit Medallion. With the rest of the sages awakened Princess Zelda awoke as the sage of the Temple of Time and the leader of the Sages.

They have entrusted their power to the town.


After the long and confusing night the lines were being drawn and sides taken. The only question was who was the ultimate evil and who was the ultimate good? The citizens of Hyrule had heard of the hero Link, but none of them had seen him. Also despite knowing Ganondorf was bringing despair upon the land no one who had met him lived. So which was which?

However everyone knew who at least one evil was: Jupiter Rose. So following the hero they went to dispatch her. The two battled and ended up in a stalemate, however the power of good always uses the power of teamwork and so...

The citizens: Everyone, friend and foe alike gathered to dispatch this evil:

Jupiter Rose, Twinrova, is dead.


However, while no one was looking evil struck!

Diana, Rauru also known as Kaepora Gaebora has died.

Night 4 has begun. I will PM any day action information out to you.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 24
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   24th June 2016, 2:29 pm




___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 119
Join date : 2016-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   24th June 2016, 8:21 pm

Night Four is underway. Feel free to PM me night actions at this time.


Night 4 will end Sunday June 26th 2016 at 1200pm EST  (36 hours and 40 minutes)

Night 4 also end when all night actions have been completed, whichever occurs first.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

avatar

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 8851
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 29
Location : Indonesia


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   25th June 2016, 2:53 am

@Sailor Pluto wrote:
So are you capable of coming up with any proof that does not have to do with your role power?

I know that I now possess the way with which to weaken you. I also have discovered that you're the one who killed the Skull Kid and that's how you acquired the Skull Mask. Not sure what kind of reason the real Link would have to kill the Skull Kid especially when Kyra has said she's ready to align herself with the town and help.

Anyone with lie detecting capabilities can check this.

___________________________

  
 ♥
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1962
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   25th June 2016, 6:02 am

Whichever one of you now has the Mask of Truth, please use it on Sailor Pluto's "I won with the town" post a few pages back (if you can), and reveal your findings (or at least start leading us in that direction if you don't want to come right out with your info).

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

avatar

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums
Posts : 8071
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Northern California


PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)   25th June 2016, 11:15 am

Did you get any thing from when you had it? :/

___________________________

                          







Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
 

Ocarina of Time: Mafia (Game Over)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Azabu-Juuban Arcades :: Crown Fruit Parlor :: The Crown Fruit Parlor Archives-