HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

How was Princess Serenity born?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Princess Cosmos
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: How was Princess Serenity born?   25th June 2016, 6:29 pm

So how was she born. We know Queen Serenity was unable to have a child.......so how? Here's my theory

I think Sailor moon is a fragment of the Cosmos. Queen Serenity couldn’t bear a child so she asked the cosmos. Because she is also Sailor Cosmos in the manga. Mars was born on Mars, therefor she is the Guardian of Mars. So on and so forth but that doesn't say why Sailor moon is Sailor moon if she wasn't born there. Was it because she had the Silver Moon Crystal that made her like that? Was it a cover up till she reached her full ability? OR was it like when Venus said she was the princess in order to protect Sailor Moon for a longer time?

What are your theories?
Back to top Go down

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: How was Princess Serenity born?   25th June 2016, 6:52 pm

While I disagree with your headcannon of Queen Serenity being Sailor Cosmos, I do share the belief that Queen Serenity asked a greater power to give her an heir-immaculate conception if you will. However, the idea that there may have been a King Serenity at some point doesn't seem that far off either (Though it would still be Queen Serenity being the head ruler.) It all would depend on just how different the people of the moon were from earthlings. They are, in essence, not human. It's possible that breeding was different-but also possible that it was the same.

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: How was Princess Serenity born?   25th June 2016, 8:09 pm

Admin note

A similar thread has been created before, please continue the discussion here

Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/

How was Princess Serenity born?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Theories, Debates and Headcanons-