HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Star Wars Mafia townies win!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3196
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   11th September 2016, 7:10 pm

Luke tried to talk his way out of it, but he just couldn't...  Finn, Han and Vader grabbed Luke and carried him to the exit of the game area. and dropped him outside of it..  "You... Guys..." he called out as he stood up. he stopped talking, when he saw someone in the corner of his eye.  "so.. Brother.. you better start talking" Leia Sneared.  Luke gulped.  Leia may have only been 5' 1"  but she could put fear into people twice her size.

Small Lady Brit-chan - Luke is Mafia

Night 3 starts. you have 24 hours to send in your night actions.

___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus

avatar

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 20968
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   11th September 2016, 7:16 pm

All I have to say is you all are wrong. >)

___________________________


Eternal Knight's Myufu <3 || Apparently in a Polygamous Marriage with Addy and EK
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : Formerly Kai; GC's Official Kaolinite
Posts : 893
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 22
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   11th September 2016, 10:09 pm

This is actually a really good question Motoki. Normally you don't check your counterclaim, the reason being that from your point of view he is Mafia anyway. And if somebody brings a guiltyreport about their counterclaim, it is as good as not having a report.
But I have to admit that I underestimated her ability to make reads. With the guiltyreport on her on Day 1, she immediately tried to push against me and probably suspected that I am the real cop. Paired with the reports Motoki refused to give, she was pretty sure. But now that she had to check either Motoki or me, she was in a dilemma: She couldn't give a guiltyreport on you or me, because of the chance that the other one is Cop. If she gave a guiltyreport on me and you didn't retract, she would have 2 Guiltyreports and a Counterclaim, making her point of view that there are 3 Mafia, which is not possible -> Her Claims are false -> Everybody can see that she's Mafia. Same goes for the guiltyreport on you.
Now she had to decide, who of us she wanted to give an innoreport. Either one of them could be deadly, but she went with the Innoreport on you, because of her reads and having me as a confirmed inno is far more dangerous to her.

Another piece of evidence is that she is bashing on the basic strategy for this setup since Day 1. I don't really think that she does not understand it while everybody else does. Same goes for the Lynch on Day 1. I just can't see her not realizing that lynching in that situation would put us in a really bad spot.

Other than that I have given more than enough examples of her behavior being way too suspicious. But I think this is talk for tomorrow, although it should be obvious why I am the real Cop and not her.

___________________________


Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : Formerly Kai; GC's Official Kaolinite
Posts : 893
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 22
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   11th September 2016, 10:25 pm

Okay another thing is the report she gave, compared to mine. While the report she gave makes no sense for a Cop, I did as I already told Motoki and checked Brit. A Guiltyreport on her paired with Jupiter's Guiltyreport gave us a confirmed Guilty. So as you can see, I benefit the Town with choosing my reports, while she uses them to hold together her fragile house of cards.

Also her constantly bragging about dying or "the game being lost". Would a real Cop act that way if the Game isn't lost at all? Since Day 1 she follows plans that work against the Town's interest and still only excuses herself with "I think Kai's Plan is stupid".

The last piece I wanna bring here, to undermine that I am the real Cop, was that I brought up the pairing of Small Lady and Jupiter today. This has never been mentioned before. And why did I bring it up and was biased towards it? You're right, because I am the Cop and I just had the Guiltyreport on Brit, which made the Teams clear to me. While I didn't claim because Motoki was still covering me, I claimed as soon as he retracted his claim, to stop Jupiter from getting confirmed. But I couldn't have the pairing of Brit and Jupiter if I weren't Cop. And I started to push against it as soon as I got my report on Brit, while not blowing up the Cover Motoki gave me.


___________________________


Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*
Posts : 3261
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 24
Location : USA


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   11th September 2016, 11:20 pm

Boy you wrote a lot and didn't say much of anything.

Who brags about dying? That's a thing to brag about? Ooookay.


I'm going to address this to Zelda since it's clear to me what's about to happen. Kai is saying he's the cop to be confusing. This is his last-ditch effort at covering his butt to win for the mafia. It's the last tactic he has because he will likely kill Motoki so that he can try to focus on confusing you into not believing who is the cop or who is the mafia. When this happens, keep in mind that I stated my investigations, and thus far they've been proven true. Lynching Motoki and proving he's a townie makes my second investigative claim true. This gives you good reason to trust me.

Why will they kill Motoki? Well, Kai doesn't want to reveal me as the cop. Killing me will do so.

Kai's logic has been flawed since the start. Calling out the cop is never beneficial on the first round, usually it's a tactic for mafia to get the town talking (which worked, unfortunately). The cop generally makes themselves known, on their terms, at a time of their choosing, because it is beneficial to the town. The first round, it is impossible for it to be beneficial to the town because anyone can claim cop and there will be no proof. What he did was set up the scenario we have now, where you're not sure who to trust about being the cop, and if I had to choose who to listen to, it certainly wouldn't be the guy who orchestrated that.

___________________________

 
 

Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : Formerly Kai; GC's Official Kaolinite
Posts : 893
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 22
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   12th September 2016, 12:29 am

As I say, while I bring up more and more information that backs up my claim as a cop, you are holding on to this one straw you have, of me offering forcing the basic strategy at Day 1.

I will check Sailor Zelda this night, to see if you're not just a stupid Townie that pretends to be Cop. Because you're right, Motoki is most likely to die this night, no matter who is the real Cop.

___________________________


Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*
Posts : 3261
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 24
Location : USA


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   12th September 2016, 12:43 am

And we're all supposed to just believe your report? Any reports at this point are worthless because there's no proving who the cop is. I say I am, you say you are. The only thing that can be done is to look at how people played and make decisions off of their previous actions. It doesn't matter what we do from here on out because you and I both have no way to prove which of us is the cop. What you did in Round 1 was fishy, so yeah, I'm pointing it out.

I'm surprised you agree that Motoki is most likely to die considering that killing him would only benefit mafia at this point in the game, because it leaves who the cop is ambiguous.

___________________________

 
 

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*
Posts : 3261
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 24
Location : USA


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   12th September 2016, 12:46 am

A classic mafia tactic is to make the cop unreliable, and you're the one who created this situation. That stinks of being mafia in my opinion.

___________________________

 
 

Back to top Go down
MotokiDoki
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 26
Join date : 2016-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   12th September 2016, 12:47 am

I feel like we should all keep in mind that it's easy for a second cop to piggy back off real reports and the info we obtain from deaths. I wouldn't say Kai has any solid proof of being the cop, just accusations. Jupiter early on stated that Small Lady was mafia and that turned out to be true. Yeah, it could have just been a lucky guess (1/6) but it's something to consider.

___________________________

Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : Formerly Kai; GC's Official Kaolinite
Posts : 893
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 22
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   12th September 2016, 12:54 am

You have to consider that as a Mafiosi, she knows that Brit was Mafia as well, therefore she could start pushing against her early.

___________________________


Back to top Go down
MotokiDoki
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 26
Join date : 2016-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   12th September 2016, 1:04 am

Kai wrote:
You have to consider that as a Mafiosi, she knows that Brit was Mafia as well, therefore she could start pushing against her early.

Ah that's true, but she would have voted to lynch her own partner in crime if that were the case.

___________________________

Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1927
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   12th September 2016, 3:03 am

Oh, nice, we got a Magia member! Well, whoever the real cop is, I hope you get something tonight.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*
Posts : 3261
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 24
Location : USA


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   12th September 2016, 10:46 am

@MotokiDoki wrote:
Kai wrote:
You have to consider that as a Mafiosi, she knows that Brit was Mafia as well, therefore she could start pushing against her early.

Ah that's true, but she would have voted to lynch her own partner in crime if that were the case.

That would/could be a beneficial mafia strategy though because then I look trustworthy? I'm not great with the numbers on this so I can't comment on how that plays out.

I can comment on the fact that I was just informed we are allowed to look up mafia strategies online. I don't know why I thought this was "cheating" but apparently it's common knowledge so it's fine. Here's the strategy Kai was talking about, which apparently works (though I don't know why townies who don't know about this would agree to this strategy - hence the situation we have now). If that's the case, he was trying to do something for the town but Motoki and I don't know these strategies obviously and so we were skeptical.

Another thing I recently realized is that it's kind of mysterious that Cosmos died and not Zelda. At that point in the game any of these four dying would result in a reveal that I was likely the cop and should be trusted:


Quote :
I'd also like to point out that myself, Motoki, Brit or Kai dying, as I said earlier gives validity to our statements or disproves them.

That leaves Cosmos and Zelda to take the hit. Was Cosmos randomly chosen on a 50/50, or did the mafia kill her because Zelda is mafia and so she couldn't be killed? In light of Kai's theory actually being a thing, and my investigating Motoki and having him be a townie, I'm going to say Zelda is now the most suspicious to me.

___________________________

 
 

Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : Formerly Kai; GC's Official Kaolinite
Posts : 893
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 22
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   12th September 2016, 11:10 am

Now that you feel like you are not winning in a Lynch between us you are suddenly switching your target to Zelda instead of me?  This alone should proof that you are not Cop. If you are a Townie and you are just trying to protect me, you better retract your claim now. For the possibility that you arent Mafia and Motoki or Zelda being Mafia, you would put yourself in a really bad spot and with this, it would be really easy for the Mafia to frame you. So retract now while it isnt too late. 


But I am still very sceptical concerning you. Since Im pretty sure Motoki will die, my check on Zelda should give clarity, even if you arent mafia.

___________________________


Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*
Posts : 3261
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 24
Location : USA


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   12th September 2016, 12:26 pm

Why is it a lynch between us? You keep saying that and nobody else has. And you're still going to claim to be cop? That makes me not trust you at all since I'm the cop and I'm aware of this, lol

___________________________

 
 

Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3196
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   12th September 2016, 7:40 pm

Night 3 ends.   Rey found herself of being the next victim of the mafia and now stood outside the game area.  "if you let me be your teacher, you could have stayed in long" Kylo said.   "You got out on Night one, if anyone needs a teacher it's you" Leia responded to her son's remark

(MotokiDoki) ,Rey, was a townie  Towine

With 3 left, 2 is the majority vote  

Day 4 3 Starts. you have 48 hours to vote,  (i can't count tonight lol)

___________________________

 


Last edited by sailor swifty on 12th September 2016, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : Formerly Kai; GC's Official Kaolinite
Posts : 893
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 22
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   12th September 2016, 7:47 pm



You should now have the final report that will win this Game Jupiter. Sorry that I was holding on to my Copclaim, but I had to confuse both Town and Mafia, so you would make it through the night!

___________________________


Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1927
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   13th September 2016, 2:55 am

Well, here we are. Two of us are town. One of us is Mafia. This final vote means win or lose.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : Formerly Kai; GC's Official Kaolinite
Posts : 893
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 22
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   13th September 2016, 4:40 am

Vote Lynch Sailor Zelda

___________________________


Back to top Go down
MotokiDoki
Pyramidal Crystal

avatar

Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 26
Join date : 2016-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   13th September 2016, 8:21 am

@Sailor Zelda wrote:
Well, here we are. Two of us are town. One of us is Mafia. This final vote means win or lose.

Kai wrote:
Vote Lynch Sailor Zelda



-fades away-

___________________________

Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3196
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   13th September 2016, 8:25 am

(zelda ) vader: Kai


Everyone looked on as it was down to the last three. this would deiced who would win and who would lose.

___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1927
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   13th September 2016, 8:41 am

*manacial laughter*

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*
Posts : 3261
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 24
Location : USA


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   13th September 2016, 12:14 pm

Vote lynch Sailor Zelda


Also maniacal laughter. ;D I'm the cop. I investigated you last night. Buh bye now mafia!

Sorry to rail on you so hard Kai! About halfway through I suspected you to be town, but diverting Zelda was too good to give up. I even got her to lynch Motoki. -high five-

___________________________

 
 

Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1927
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   13th September 2016, 12:18 pm

Might as well use my vote. I should have killed you when I had the chance, Kai!
Vote to lynch Kai

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1927
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   13th September 2016, 12:19 pm

I mean really I should've killed you both but eh who cares anymore.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*
Posts : 3261
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 24
Location : USA


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   13th September 2016, 12:29 pm

@Sailor Zelda wrote:
I mean really I should've killed you both but eh who cares anymore.

There was probably a point where killing me would've made everyone suspect Kai or Motoki were mafia for cop claiming so, yes but idk if it was possible to believe I was the cop at that point. You got most of the town though! Not bad to be defeated in the very last possible round!

___________________________

 
 

Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1927
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   13th September 2016, 12:44 pm

I have to ask... How long did you guys know/suspect? I know Jupiter didn't know for sure until right now but I'm interested about Kai.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*
Posts : 3261
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 24
Location : USA


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   13th September 2016, 3:36 pm

Also just on an unrelated note:

Any way I play in this and any other mafia game is simply strategy! I was aggressive this game as a tactic, not because I actually was upset or had any feelings towards players. I just want this to be clear because it's important that members feel comfortable talking to me about things and feel I'm approachable. I'm not a scary dragon lady, I just play one sometimes in mafia. ;D

___________________________

 
 

Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess
Posts : 3196
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Arendelle


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   13th September 2016, 7:01 pm

(zelda ) vader: Kai, Jupiter

(Kai) han solo: Zelda

with that Voting ends....

(Zelda) Vader is Maifa

Finn and Han solo turned to vader. "Should've known the whole time it was you" han said. "why did you do it? Finn asked.

"he was so annoying. 'ani this' and 'ani that' and then he went to annoy luke" vader said. "he had to go" he added.

"how could you drag luke into his" Han asked. "Han, you have no idea how annoying he was" Luke said.. "also, we did not mean to kill him" luke added.

"I did" vader said.

Townies WIN! good job you guys.

did you think in-charater game was fun? I thought Han making a fake cop claim was in character.


___________________________

 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity
Posts : 1927
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 15
Location : Land of 1,000 Dances


PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Mafia townies win!   14th September 2016, 3:06 am

I'm trying to get a slow clap gif in here but it's not working. Good game guys.

___________________________

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
 

Star Wars Mafia townies win!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Azabu-Juuban Arcades :: Crown Fruit Parlor :: The Hit List ~ Mafia Parlour-