|Sailor Mercury Inner Senshi Admin|
Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor TomoePosts :
4220Join date :
|Subject: [Relaxed] Chaotic Mayhem 20th September 2016, 6:51 am|| |
Tokyo CityAdvanced or Relaxed:
Somehow, villains from throughout the Sailor Moon Universe have found themselves recruited by Chaos to continue the fight against the powers of good. They have been called from their individual timelines, each at the peak of their evil plots, to attempt to disrupt the universal balance and tip it in the favour of darkness.
They find themselves collectively in late 20th century Tokyo, each with an important mission to carry out. Although there may be tension with fellow villains from their own timeline, most regard those unfamiliar with suspicion and rivalry. As the group tries to get to know each other, some boasting about what special tasks they have been asked to complete, they realize that the missions each group has received is exactly the same
- Their first task wrote:
- Locate a very expensive, very impressive, very unusual diamond that has been in the news recently. It is not the Silver Crystal of Illusion, but it seems... suspicious. It registers to all the villains as being loaded with energy.
Now it's a challenge. Now it's a contest. Now they're out to prove to each other that they're the BETTER (or is it... worse?) villains that the Sailor Team has fought or will fight.
Details on any necessary information:
• All villains are still evil and alive, regardless of how they died or were healed in Sailor Moon canon.
• All villains vaguely know of each other, but are not concerned with the timeline discrepancies between where they have all come from.
• Not all "team members" need to be present. Any villains from that particular "group" who are not actively played will not be NPCed—they should be assumed to have "stayed home" until/unless someone picks them up as an active character.
• Individual villains who have not posted in over 2 weeks will be "called back" from the mission until their player returns.
• Group in-fighting is allowed and encouraged. ;D
• "Chaos" communicates with the group via letters that magically appear. It is not known to have a physical form and cannot be replied to.
• No good guys allowed. >D
• The sailor soldiers may sometimes be used as setting-related NPCs, but will not be involved in the RP. They are always too late on the scene or busy elsewhere, and otherwise don't cross paths with these villains.
• 90's anime background preferred, but character details from manga/Crystal/etc. allowed in moderation.
OOC Thread: [link]
Member to Character List:
Professor Tomoe - @Sailor Mercury
Kaolinite - @Kai
Viluy - @Andalusite
Aluminum Siren - @Sailor Saturn
Lead Crow - @Jupiter Rose
Zoisite - @Eternal Knight
Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 20th October 2016, 6:07 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated to reflect username changes.)
|Sailor Saturn Outer Senshi Admin |
Events & Storyline Admin
"We can't just cling to childish things, as evil just grows closer."Posts :
4269Join date :