HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

(Relaxed) A Whirlwind relationship OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd

PostSubject: (Relaxed) A Whirlwind relationship OOC   27th September 2016, 8:41 am

Storyline Name: A whirlwind relationship
Creator(s): Dark Sportsnutd (For September Blues rp)
Forum: tokyo city (1 V 1)
Advanced or Relaxed: Relaxed
Plot Summary: Uranus and Neptune were caught up in a fight with Sailor Chaos and Neptune was killed, and Uranus and Sailor Chaos getting hurt physically. Sailor Chaos was able to destroy Neptune’s star seed before it vanished. 

-Months later-
Haruka and the others beat Chaos but Neptune doesn’t come back..she goes to her friends and sees Ami and might try to start another relationship..maybe…

Details on any necessary information: this is different from the canon and but it takes from some of it.. All powers are available and forms as well.
Restrictions: . all other senshi/others are NPC.
OOC Thread: your here.
Member to Character List:
Ami/Mercury: Dark Sportsnutd
Haruka/Uranus: CrystalBunny

Avatar thanks go to Celest. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!

Last edited by Dark Sportsnutd on 30th September 2016, 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : *~Twilight Moon~*

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) A Whirlwind relationship OOC   28th September 2016, 4:20 am

Can I be Haruka ?profile

Graphics by Celest,Na11,Zoey900,Bubbles,Eidolune and Diana Adopted bro to Dark Sportsnutd
Back to top Go down
http://la-soldier.weebly.com/ http://venusheartshock.tumblr.com http://lovelybunnyprincess.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBWYoZxpSE5GuLCsGUe1W9w
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) A Whirlwind relationship OOC   30th September 2016, 11:40 am

yes that works. ill set up the thread soon

Avatar thanks go to Celest. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) A Whirlwind relationship OOC   30th September 2016, 11:50 am

I hope thats an ok start.. i was thinking Haruka would/might show up at some point or something.

Back to top Go down
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) A Whirlwind relationship OOC   17th October 2016, 6:29 pm

Hey CrystalBunny...you still wanna do this rp?

Back to top Go down

(Relaxed) A Whirlwind relationship OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: Planning Forum :: OOC and Discussion Forum-