View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

Outer Senshi Admin Adoptables & OC Admin

Title : Formerly JupiterThunderCrash

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   31st March 2017, 1:01 pm

Samus Aran- Planet Zebes

A light source? Samus paused, realizing that she'd never walked around Brinstar alone without her suit before, which did have its own lights and night vision built in. But then again, the Chozo and Space Pirates were also capable of moving around unimpeded, so it was most likely fine, if a little dim. They has had to be careful.

"It shouldn't be too dark to see anything, there's lighting installed in the walls on the way to Brinstar, and the jungle area is bio-luminescent," she said, sounding fully in control again. Focusing on logistics and the mission always seemed to help keep her mind off of the less pleasant things. "There's a few automated doors between sections, but they should still be operable." Samus did pick up Angela's odd change in tone, and her eyes fell on her, though she was oblivious to what was actually distracting her. 

"Did you have any more concerns with the tunnel plan?" she asked, assuming she had missed some complication.

Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   31st March 2017, 1:37 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus had felt a bit saddened, hearing that this was samus' home. It was quite barren, and ebbed with loneliness. Then he remembered how the underground was. He'd heard stories of how the inside of Mt. Ebbot was bleak and devoid of any life, but the monsters made it their own over time. It wouldn't be surprising if the humans of this world had done the same here. With the stingy rain, even! Papyrus marveled in that fact.

Humans sure are resilient!

As they were talking about future plans, Samus removed her helmet. He wasn't exactly surprised to find she was a girl-after all Undyne in her full suit of armor managed to fool a few people (and monsters)-but what he did notice was Angela's reaction.

She blushed.

Papyrus blinked, looked to her, to samus, back to her and back to samus as the conversation continued, before Samus asked if there were concerns with the plan she had come up with. Papyrus got a big grin on his face as he placed himself next to Angela.

"No arguments here, Ma'am!" As he gave Angela a playful pat on the back.

Who said they didn't have time for romance? He'd helped Undyne confess her feelings to Alphys; so why not help his new friend out a little? Papyrus was an excellent matchmaker!

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   31st March 2017, 1:50 pm

Angela - Planet Zebes

Bio-luminescent... Was that something good or bad? In any case, she didn't feel it was important enough to ask. Based on what Samus said, they would be able to see just fine. And the sooner they got out of this rain, the better.

The way Angela was distracted by that... revelation, and her own foolishness of just assuming what Samus' gender was, Papyrus friendly pat felt more like someone forcefully slamming her on the back, nearly causing her to stumble by her surprise.

She offered Papyrus an uncertain smile - he was male, right? How can you even tell a skeleton's gender? She supposed he dressed like one, though - before directing her attention back to Samus. "Not really," she replied as well. "Can you lead the way?"

Signatures by Sailor Neptune and Roro
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   31st March 2017, 2:40 pm

Samus Aran- Planet Zebes

Samus nodded at Angela, and then slid her helmet back on. The visor lit up green again as it reattached.

"Stay close together, the tunnel systems are complicated," she said, looking back at their group before heading down the slope. They might run into an enemy at any time, and they couldn't afford to be separated again.

Narrative

The tunnels were just as rocky and barren as the outside, the dirt slightly damp where rain water soaked into it. The natural light began to fade, replaced with artificial lights periodically spaced around. Gaps in the ground led to new tunnels, and once in a while, they'd hit a circular metal door covered by a blue barrier of energy. A single weak blast from Samus' arm cannon disabled them, and the doors slid open without any protest.

Once in a while, the group would pass what looked like large grey statues of birdlike, humanoid creatures in suits that looked very similar to the one Samus wore. The only difference was the larger beaked helmet and altered visor shape. They were positioned on their knees or sitting down in corners, their clawed hands held up and together as if cupping a circular object. They were big enough for someone to perch on the "ledges" they created.

Statues:

Samus Aran- Path to Brinstar

There had been no interruptions so far, even as Samus double checked the forks and bends in the tunnels for ambushes before proceeding. Like the city Angela called home, this place was also abandoned of any life forms. It was unnerving to be surrounded by so much unnatural silence, so she tried to push on as fast as possible. The Chozo statues were still here, however, and she could at least take comfort in that constant. Without hesitation, Samus made a surprisingly high jump and landed in one of the statue's hands, using the new angle to check their progress.

"We should be getting close soon..."

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   31st March 2017, 4:47 pm

Garland decided to hold his silence once Samus explained that the path to Brinstar would hold both artificial lighting and natural bioluminesence. It would stand to reason that the stoic female warrior had spent no small period of time on the planet, given that she was able to recall those details with such alacrity.

The mage stayed close to the party, never more than five paces away if it could be helped. It was important that he remain within range of his allies, for want of being able to quickly support them with mystical enhancements. While he occassionally lingered near the grey birdlike statues, Garland was quick to catch up after an equally quick study of the statue.

"I can appreciate the stonework, even if I'm only focused on painting." Garland remarked shortly before Samus took a flying leap into one statue's outstretched hands. He seemed to enjoy the presence of the Chozo statues in spite of the fact that their creators had likely moved on or passed away.

"It's sturdy, too!"
Back to top Go down
Kai

Title : GC's Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   5th April 2017, 11:14 am

Chaos Land

Frieza was completely under Roc's control. While his mind noticed everything that was going on and was trying it's hardest to fight against it, it was no use. His body simply would not do what he wanted it to do.

To Rocbouquet's wish of protection, all that Frieza could bring out was "Yes, Mylady" before wandering of towards the opposite direction of where the bridge was.

Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   7th April 2017, 7:43 pm

Chaos Land

“Queen Rocbouquet—” she briefly corrected the captain with an emphasis on her title. It felt wrong to let a man who barely knew anything about her address her with such an endearing nickname. Even her brother Noel found it necessary to use her proper name whenever he spoke fondly of her. She couldn't imagine anybody else addressing her otherwise.

“—And yes, I was thinking the same thing. That master swordsman might know a skill or two capable of weakening whatever seal was placed on th—Hey!” Out of the corner of her eye, she caught glimpse of Frieza wandering off.  “Get back here!” As Rocbouquet called out to the straying Galactic Tyrant, the spirits drifting around her arms rushed forward and herded him back over to her. “...I appreciate your enthusiasm, but we are going this way! Come on!”

Before either man could object, Rocbouquet took lead of the group and began to head in the direction of the distant lava flow. The sooner she could find her way back to Salamat, the better. The spirits cast one last thoughtless glance at Frieza and Buggy before retreating to their mistress and fading into the depths of her thick sky-blue hair. As the temptress walked, her hips swayed rhythmically to the beat of her heels clattering against the bare earth. Each step propelled her forward with effortless grace, almost as if she were floating on a gentle air current. The pinks, purples, greens, and oranges of her petal-like dress and the shimmer of her bright sky-blue hair were the only real splashes of color to the smoggy lifeless terrain surrounding the unconventional travelers.

Since the trio started their journey toward the lava flow, Rocbouquet hadn't uttered a single word about their predicament. Every now and then, she would look over her shoulder to check that the two men were still following her. But from the soft frown on her face alone, it was hard to say what exactly was on her mind.

Big brother, Wagnas...

Just how long would it be before Noel and Wagnas noticed she was gone? Would they even bother looking for her? What a silly thought, she tried to reassure herself. Noel would be worried sick about her...right? And Wagnas... Wagnas wouldn't let her down because he was always such a good friend to her brother!

Oh, Wagnas... Rocbouquet couldn't bare the thought of him worrying about her, let alone being separated from him forever. Please don't give up on me just yet. I promise I will find my way out of here, and I promise I will bring you those artifacts! She thought, her eyes sparkling fiercely.

Rocbouquet continued forward with determination in each step. She had no idea where she, Buggy, and Frieza would ultimately end up, but somewhere was at least an upgrade from sitting around and rotting away, even if it meant spending tireless hours passing nothing more than boulders, rocks, boulders, and boulders, with an occasional snag or stump jutting out from the rugged earth, for the next several months.

Rocbouquet's frown intensified at the lack of variety in the landscape. The eerie silence sent a slight shudder down her spine. Nothing felt more ominous to her than the absence of the buzzing insects and chattering birds her ears grew so accustomed to after years of exploring the jungle for artifacts. Back in Salamat, even the most isolated thickets had some sort of noise—like the wind tickling leaves in the canopy or a bird flitting from vine to vine. It was amazing how a single chirp could bring such energy to an otherwise unpopulated environment.

As Frieza, Buggy, and Rocbouquet neared the lava flow, they noticed a dilapidated stone bridge. At the center of the bridge, hundreds of vein-like fractures extended radially from a large black scorch mark. Despite its unwelcoming appearance, Rocbouquet continued to guide them toward the bridge, but not without raising a suspicious brow.

That's strange. Who or what would bother building a stone bridge in Hell of all places?

Come to think of it, this dimension was almost too tame for Hell. Aside from the earlier anomalous flash of lightning and its accompanying clap of thunder, not much seemed to happen within the desolate inferno. Rocbouquet sighed. Maybe it had been foolish of her to assume that she had been dragged back to Hell, though finding herself paired with a demonesque overlord and a strange privateer seemed “hellish” enough of a punishment to her when there were so many better-looking men out there—like Wagnas.

As she stopped in front of the bridge, Rocbouquet shielded her eyes with the back of her hand. An intense heat radiated from the molten red river, and the smell of electricity lingered in the stagnant air: a scent she was all too familiar with.

...We're not alone. Somebody must have cast a lightning spell from the center of the bridge, but why?

She placed her foot against the man-made structure, but quickly retracted it when the stone under her boot seemed to wobble loosely in place at the slightest hint of pressure. On second thought, observing the damage from the riverbank would suffice for now. Rocbouquet thought behind pouted lips. Maybe one of the men would muster enough courage to challenge the structural integrity of the bridge for her instead.

As Rocbouquet turned to Frieza for help, her attention was caught off guard by the handsome samurai from earlier, who she wasn't expecting to bump into so soon. Had he tried to walk across the bridge too? She adverted her eyes shyly as she approached him. “...So we meet again, master swordsman,” she spoke out in a calm whisper that attempted to draw his eyes upon her. As far as she was aware, he hadn't witnessed her true nature.

Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, Tiny Kitten, & me!
Back to top Go down
http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/
Sailor Pluto
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   7th April 2017, 7:59 pm

Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza really didn't know what compelled him to wait by the bridge beyond a faint hope that the ridiculous pirate, the alien creature, and the seductress would pick each other off before they became trouble, but his odd patience was finally paying off. Whatever they'd been fighting about seemed to be solved by the time they approached, and he gave a noncommittal grunt as Rocbouquet acknowledged his existence.

"Nice to see you've all decided to actually go somewhere..." he said, crossing his arms. He looked over at the damaged bridge, the only easy way to get over the river of lava that stood in their way. "What, you don't trust that bridge?" To be honest, he didn't care for it either, but he could do a variety of things to cross the lava without need of the structure. He was curious to see if anyone else had a plan though, as it would allow him to gauge their usefulness.

Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   7th April 2017, 8:38 pm

Chaos Land

“Well...no?” Could he not see the large scorch mark and the crumbling stones? Only a complete fool would mindlessly rush across that bridge! Rocbouquet brought her index finger to her bottom lip and made eye contact with the rogue ninja. “It looks awfully scary to cross alone...or at all really,” she pointed out, giving him a soft frown as she stepped closer to him.

Of course she could easily summon some spirits to float herself across, but why waste energy when she could talk one of these men into helping her instead?

Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, Tiny Kitten, & me!
Back to top Go down
http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   7th April 2017, 8:58 pm

Chaos Land Bridge

Buggy followed Roc and Frieza to the bride and met back up with the swordsman Zabuza. He listened to them speak and he agreed that the bridge would surely crumble if they went across it but then an Idea hit him.. "Mr. Zabuza, if I make take a moment of your time..I think i have an idea about this bridge...once i get into position would you be so kind as to cut my legs, my arms and my head off leaving my shoulders attached to my torso? I was thinking if we threw a couple pieces of me over to the other side then I possibly would be able to transport each of you across using my Gum Gum fruit ability..what do you think?"

Avatar thanks go to Zoey900. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   15th April 2017, 10:59 am

Angela - Path to Brinstar

Just as Samus had mentioned, the tunnels were illuminated by artificial light, so the group had no issues navigating through. Following Samus, of course - Angela would have no idea which way to go. What was this place anyway? Was it a path to her home?

There were few barriers in the way, some kind of doorways, but Samus would shoot her magic beam now and then and would take care of them. Other than that, there were no other unpleasant surprises in their path. They should be getting close, she said.

Close to what? Why was Samus so sure that the crystal was that way, anyway? It could be that she was just guessing - much like Angela did - but she sounded so much more confident than her. Was she sensing the crystal's energy or something? Was there some other trick to it that Angela had failed to find?

Well, that was no longer important, she figured. She glanced at the crystal, still holding it tightly. It was still giving off a soft glow... What kind of power would it give off when she had to use it?

Angela hadn't thought much of the place, but Garland seemed to quite appreciate the decorations. Those statues he remarked on... She hadn't really noticed them until Samus jumped on top of one. Honestly, they felt a bit intimidating if anything, but there was probably nothing to them based on Samus' behavior.

"So... Where exactly are we heading?" she decided to ask. "Is there an underground city at the end of these tunnels?"

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   21st April 2017, 7:01 am

When Samus revealed her face beneath the helmet, Lightning was slightly surprised. It wasn't often she found other women like herself. In that moment, Lightning gained a newfound respect for Samus, and decided she could truly be trusted.

As the group traveled through this new area, Lightning couldn't help but be reminded of her time in the Hanging Edge of Cocoon, where she thought she had lost her sister for good, and where her entire life changed. It was dark, it was empty, and for some reason, Lightning felt on-edge.

To be cautious, she decided to do a little more healing to keep herself ready for any impending threats. From her position at the back of the group, she cast Cure on herself once more.

Lightning continued to observe this world Samus seemed to know so well. The statues seemed eerie, as if they were watching the group, even though Lightning knew she was being paranoid. The cold emptiness of this place gave her chills on top of the lingering sting from the rain. She was ready to leave this place.

Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   23rd April 2017, 7:27 am

Quote :
The party has managed to relax a little. They are a little bit refreshed...

The party regains 0.5 H2KO!

~

Lightning uses Cure on herself!

Healing magic! Lightning is not defending against Cure.

Lightning (offense): 943
Lightning (defense): 0

Critical heal! (+1.5)

Lightning is at full health!

Battle Info:

Back to top Go down
Kai

Title : GC's Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   23rd April 2017, 11:50 am

Chaos Land

Ever since Rocbouquet used her Temptation Spell on Frieza, he was trying to gain back control over his body, fully aware of everything that happened around him. He was furious. Never before in his whole life has he been disgraced like that, but the harder he struggled, the more he felt the control over his body slipping away.

As the others were making plans on how to get over the bridge-like structure in front of them, Frieza clung on to one final straw: Letting go. The Space Tyrant managed to get control over his emotions. Completely gone was the anger he had felt before. Without really realizing it, he was able to close his eyes. As he calmed down more and more, he felt how his body and mind slowly became one. He opened up his eyes again and indeed: He was now able to move his body on his own again. The Temptation Spell Rocbouquet casted on him had been broken.

The first thing he did, was raising his hand, to fire a Ki-Blast at Roc who wasn't paying attention to him. With her being off-guard, he would only need one shot kill her for good. But with all his anger gone, he was able to think rationally. With Rocbouquet dead, the other two would surely start to attack him, and if this weak-looking woman has enough powers to completely control Frieza, he didn't want to imagine what that sword guy and the weird pirate could do if angered.

The alien lowered his hand and stepped forward, looking down into the molten stream of lava below his feet.

"Normally I would kill a worthless, ugly excuse of a woman like you for making me look like a fool. But I fear that I might still need all of you, as much as you need me. Since I don't believe that we are in hell, I believe that someone or something must have brought us here, and we all might need to fight together to overpower it. But be assured: As soon as I don't need you anymore, I will kill every single one of you."

Frieza himself couldn't really believe what he just said. Not only has he decided not to kill Rocbouquet, he also offered to team up with the others. But without being blinded by anger like he was before, this was the best course of actions he could think of.
He then jumped off the edge of the cliff, levitating above the firery abyss.

"As you can see, I am able to fly. So if you all hold onto me, I will be able to get us across very easily."

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Free Form :: The Gates to the Multiverse-