Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : Formerly Kai; GC's Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   28th March 2017, 7:05 pm

Okay Kyra, the main question is: HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR POTENTIAL MAFIA PARTNER LIKES MARTINI IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE?????

No but seriously: Are you, or are you not the Cop? You and Smoldering Fire are the only persons left to state that.

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   28th March 2017, 7:12 pm

Holy crap uranus I think that is the longest post I have ever seen in any game of mafia ever

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   28th March 2017, 7:14 pm

Wellll I had a whole post written up and I just lost it so I'm like 100% frustrated right now.  A lot happened. To answer some questions raised about me: if you read my first post, i explained why i went ahead and said I wasn't cop in that post. I knew I would be busy at work and unable to post throughout the day. I've seen Kai play in this scenario and there was a possibility he would lead the group and ask the question.

I'm curious why Star thinks I'm good mafia candidate? She didn't really give an explanation and from what I read, no one else really brought me up much. It looks kind of like a bait and switch tactic to me. Especially when she's been noted as high on the mafia radar.

Also, i'm not going to finalize or waste time changing my no lynch until the morning. I want to see what Starchild says.

The whole back and forth between Kai cop/not cop claim and Cosmos was...interesting. I would agree and say she managed to save herself but she really hasn't. Between Cosmos and Star trying to twist things onto other players, they are both getting high on my mafia radar.

And then there's Kyra. Writing a novel Kyralih. I honestly never know how to read you because we've had too many games where I just could not trust you and it caused us to lose and then sometimes i do trust you and bam. Anyway, she made a lot of good points but it got kinda repetitive after a while and kinda felt like a lot of restating facts. She really has been defending Kai quite a lot. Maybe she knows something that she's not telling us?  The thing is that she's making a lot of racket and that makes her not as high on my radar as others.

Why?  Because, its the quiet ones we gotta worry about. The quiet ones that don't really add much to their posts and kinda hide out in the background, out of sight, out of mind.

And that brings me to: Smoldering Fire.

Hello person I haven't seen on the forum in a year! welcome back. Nice to have you in this game. Smile

@Smoldering Fire wrote:
I find it kinda odd how quick Kai was asking for the cop to reveal their role, which would automatically reveal another townie. This would basically render the doctor's role useless, as they would have to cover the cop each night. At the moment (and as a new player to this game), this was the only suspicious thing I was able to pick out.

I can't tell if this is just newbie talk or what. It's been explained but this paragraph made me go WTF for a while. xD  Annnd Mr Fire has yet to post again since this one post. To be fair, i haven't posted much either today but I at least noted early this morning that i wasn't sure i'd have time today. Thankfully mowing the lawn part 2 didn't take too long. XD

Annnnd thats it. i'll decide to finalize my no lynch or change it in the morning.

~~~~

omg and i go to post and more posts. xD Seriously tho. Are you? Smoldering Fire??

Eternal Knight's Myufu <3 || Apparently in a Polygamous Marriage with Addy and EK
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   28th March 2017, 7:30 pm

I will admit I absolutely misread your first post. Now that I've heard more from Brit, she isn't very suspicious anymore. As I'm beyond the shadow of a doubt a townie, I find it really hard to trust anyone at this point. I was trying to see if anyone would panic or not. Alas, no one did so I'm back to square one pretty much. On one hand smoldering-fire isn't suspicious but that could be a rouse. Kai and Kira are VERY experienced and I can't tell how to read them. Brit is reading very neutral. Cosmoshime is really the only one I'm still sort of keeping an eye on. I'm probably sounding suspicious because my mind is absolute mush with a 3 day old. But good job trying to pin me as mafia. Shouldn't we worry about the ones who aren't as vague as me, as I'm just trying to read people? I'd look towards the one quick to cast suspicion just because my posts are vauge.

Also I'm on mobile as well so spelling is rip.

~ Brit's Secretary ~ Addy's Waifu ~ The Maki to Nico's Nico  ~ Avatar by Queenie ~ Signatures by the wonderful Members of GC~
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com http://starlit-pixels.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   28th March 2017, 7:51 pm

Kai wrote:
Okay Kyra, the main question is: HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR POTENTIAL MAFIA PARTNER LIKES MARTINI IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE?????

No but seriously: Are you, or are you not the Cop? You and Smoldering Fire are the only persons left to state that.
ヾ(๑╹ꇴ◠๑)ノ” We fill out mini bios before going to our first Mafia Day-Spa, of course. It's called MafioSPA  ♪

... asking me directly puts me in a rough spot. (。ŏ﹏ŏ) and even just saying that makes me look suspicious. I'm not going to say you're ruining my fishing trip TWICE NOW, THANK YOU but I came out here for a good time and honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now.

I'm not the cop. 

I was seriously considering claiming to be the cop at the beginning of the round to get the heat off of them - even dropping those hints to the doctor about not protecting the cop during night round in hopes they'd randomly choose the real cop (which was part of my brilliant set-up XD) - but you've already claimed that gambit and if I try to claim it now I'll just look scummy, especially if/when the real cop pops out. I've got my suspicions about who is the cop, but if they're not coming out about they've got their reasons. 

SURPRISE SURPRISE, ANOTHER POST WHILE I WAS POSTING.

well I mean Brit's came in first but all I have to say to her notes on me is (๑ˊ͈ ॢꇴ ˋ͈)〜♡॰ॱ I tell truths♥

@Starchild wrote:
I will admit I absolutely misread your first post. Now that I've heard more from Brit, she isn't very suspicious anymore. As I'm beyond the shadow of a doubt a townie, I find it really hard to trust anyone at this point. I was trying to see if anyone would panic or not. Alas, no one did so I'm back to square one pretty much. On one hand smoldering-fire isn't suspicious but that could be a rouse. Kai and Kira are VERY experienced and I can't tell how to read them. Brit is reading very neutral. Cosmoshime is really the only one I'm still sort of keeping an eye on. I'm probably sounding suspicious because my mind is absolute mush with a 3 day old. But good job trying to pin me as mafia. Shouldn't we worry about the ones who aren't as vague as me, as I'm just trying to read people? I'd look towards the one quick to cast suspicion just because my posts are vauge. 

Quote :
As I'm beyond the shadow of a doubt a townie
The only people who would be "beyond the shadow of a doubt" townies would be ones cleared by a confirmed cop. There is no confirmed cop. This is just an unnecessarily hard claim without evidence.

Quote :
I was trying to see if anyone would panic or not.
You were trying to pull what Kai did right after Kai did it? Kai provided an excellent example of how to do that, and your last post:
@Starchild wrote:
I can assure you, I was just pointing out what I was seeing. I believe the mafia is trying to change direction since one of us clearly figured out one of them was mafia. I don't really trust the others at this point, as they are being quite silent, almost as if they are not wanting to change our minds. 

I am also not the cop. So that only leaves a select few. I'm starting to think Brit is a good mafia candidate. I'd love to hear a rebuttle. Also, I don't have much suspicion on smoldering-fire.
I assume you were going after Brit, but in what way would this post have panicked her? There wasn't any evidence or any call-outs, no accusations beyond "staring to think" - she responded with a long post, but she was called out by Cosmos for an explanation, too; this seemed like a really weak explanation for your last post borrowing Kai's reasoning for his. 

Quote :
On one hand smoldering-fire isn't suspicious but that could be a rouse.
Why, though? You've said this twice now, and both I and Brit have questioned your reasoning here, but all you've got is 'isn't suspicious'? Why are you sticking up for him when it's apparent that at least three people (me, Brit, Cosmos) find him at least a little suspicious? Why are you making it appear as though you are a team? 

Quote :
I'm probably sounding suspicious because my mind is absolute mush with a 3 day old.  But good job trying to pin me as mafia. Shouldn't we worry about the ones who aren't as vague as me, as I'm just trying to read people? I'd look towards the one quick to cast suspicion just because my posts are vauge.
And this, unfortunately, I cannot use for or against you. I apologize if it's offensive, but giving a reason for why you're being vague and attempting to use it to sway me, at least, into thinking you're a townie because you're tired and speaking vaguely doesn't fly for me. I understand that dealing with a 3 day old would be stressful, but it'd be stressful whether you were a townie or a mafia member. Right now you're pulling hard towards your townie claim, but at the same time you're sheltering Smoldering Fire.

So is it because you're our cop and cleared him, or because you want him to appear clear so if you go down he'll still have a chance?

Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Smoldering Fire
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Garrett - The Masked Magnate

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   28th March 2017, 8:23 pm

First and foremost, I will address Kai: I read your request to take down my vote before I made my post and chose not to follow it. It did not (and still does not) seem logical to take a shot in the dark and possibly kill a townie. You stated that I questioned your first statement and I don't blindly follow your advice. So are you saying I should blindly follow you and not use reasoning to make my decision? That would be a foolish thing to do.

Some food for thought: is it possible that Kai and Cosmos made up the dialogue to throw us townies off their scent?
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   28th March 2017, 8:29 pm

I am not the cop.  I'm pretty new at mafia compared to everyone else. So of course I piggy back others sometimes and don't really know what to do sometimes. I am on a team with no one. Smouldering-fires no lynch vote is why I didn't suspect him in the first place. Why would the mafia want to contribute to us risking a loss? So if you're not the cop, Smouldering-fire is the only other candidate.

So, as far as I'm concerned Cosmos is the highest on my radar, then Kai.
Don't worry about being offensive its a game, <3

~ Brit's Secretary ~ Addy's Waifu ~ The Maki to Nico's Nico  ~ Avatar by Queenie ~ Signatures by the wonderful Members of GC~
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com http://starlit-pixels.deviantart.com
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   28th March 2017, 8:38 pm

Sorry for double posting, but since edits aren't allowed,
In my above post my phone deleted a word. It should say "not risking a loss."

Back to top Go down
Smoldering Fire
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   28th March 2017, 8:50 pm

Reading back through all of the posts, I realized that I shouldn't keep my role in the dark any longer.

I am the Cop.

On the first night, I decided to investigate Sailor Zelda. Of course, the Mafia also chose Zelda. This made my investigation pointless, so I had in mind to keep my role a secret. If I had revealed myself as a cop, the doctor would have needed to protect me the following nights if we wanted to secure more information.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   28th March 2017, 9:34 pm

[quote="Smoldering Fire"]I apologize for my tardiness with responding. I've been occupied with a spring break camp over the past few days.

At this point, I agree with the decision to abstain from lynching. We can't afford to accidentally kill a townie. And I don't think we have enough information to pick out a

Quote :

I find it kinda odd how quick Kai was asking for the cop to reveal their role, which would automatically reveal another townie. This would basically render the doctor's role useless, as they would have to cover the cop each night. At the moment (and as a new player to this game), this was the only suspicious thing I was able to pick out.

For me, this was the reason why I didn't think Smoldering Fire was suspicious: Because this gave me a Copread on him. He questioned my strategy of having the Cop Claim, which is an indicator of a Cop who doesn't want to run into a trap. Furthermore he assumed that the Cop would give away a Townie if he claimed, even though there may be the possibility of a guilty report. This made me deduce that he is in fact the Cop and has a Inno Report.

While I didn't want to give this read away while not everyone has stated if they're Cop yet, now that Smoldering Fire is the only person left, it's safe to assume that he is in fact the Cop and therefore I'm not giving away hints to the Mafia.

Therefore the Doctor should protect Smoldering Fire.

While this leaves the rest of the Town vulnerable during the Night, it'll secure the most important thing to us on Day 2: Cop Reports.

Noting that Smoldering Fire has just posted while I wrote this, it'll post this bit and then continue to work on the rest of my post.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   28th March 2017, 9:56 pm

Good thing that I - despite using preview - still managed to screw up that quote is amazing. Please just ignore everything above the quote.

Anyway, I had almost finished this post, before I accidentally deleted it #phonemafia

Coming back to the point

On Day 2 the Cop should out his next report, no matter if innocent or not, since we will be in a 3:2 Situation and lose if we don't lynch. Therefore any evidence to lead that lynch is crucial.

Moving on to Starchild:

Kyra had stated this in her first long post as well, so I am clarifying, why it is useful for the Mafia to do something that would be useful to the Town: To seem innocent. If the Cop isn't alive anymore, lynches have to depend on reads. The more townsided the Mafia plays, the more they'll seem innocent and secure the win at the end.

Other than that you have stated that I am your second most suspicious, while stating that you weren't able to read me, so an explanation would be nice.

While we're on the Topic, let's talk about me, since I haven't been the focus of any crossfire yet.

Smoldering Fire stated the Theory, that Cosmos and I just planned the whole Cop Show. If that would be true, I wouldn't have retracted my Copclaim and make myself vulnerable to reports. With my Copclaim still up, you wouldn't be confirmed and therefore a guilty report on me wouldn't say anything. And if Cosmos got lynched because of me, that would work even more in my favor if I was Mafia.

Also I've noticed that Kyra hasn't questioned me yet. Are you scared, or will you come to that? ^_____^

And lastly: The "didn't just to what I said" wasn't something I held against you, Smoldering Fire. It was rather the opposite, since I think you would have if you were Mafia.

Other than that I suggest that you choose a target yourself. The next day you'll make the calls on whom to kill. And don't be scared about making mistakes, it'll work out just fine!

If the Doctor is still alive, you can let everyone claim their roles. Since in that scenario every role is unique (1 doc 1 Villager 1 cop) it forces the mafia to counterclaim. This way people may counterclaim a person's role you've confirmed as innocent. The next day you'll be able to just check between the remaining 2. The Doctor can claim, since Night 3 will be the last time he is useful anyway, since there is no Night 4 in this Setup and he will protect you even if killed, therefore making the scenario pretty much autowin.

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 6:25 am

While at this point, it seems pretty safe to say that Smouldering Fire is cop and after Kai explained it, I can see how he got a cop read out of that paragraph (even though to me it seemed fishy but eh, i'm still a newb at this xD). What if, and I'm just throwing this out there in a game of deception and deduction, his claim that he did a report on Zelda who just happened to die that night was just a convenience thing and he's mafia fakeclaiming and the real cop just hasn't had a chance to come back and say anything.

I think at this point after what Kai did, that's probably not the case, but it is still a possibility right?

Eternal Knight's Myufu <3 || Apparently in a Polygamous Marriage with Addy and EK
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 7:16 am

Kai wrote:
Also I've noticed that Kyra hasn't questioned me yet. Are you scared, or will you come to that? ^_____^
 I haven't said anything about you yet as I was waiting to see if you'd take up my claim again. I mean I left it wide open:
@Sailor Uranus wrote:
... asking me directly puts me in a rough spot. (。ŏ﹏ŏ) and even just saying that makes me look suspicious. I'm not going to say you're ruining my fishing trip TWICE NOW, THANK YOU but I came out here for a good time and honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now.

I'm not the cop. 

I was seriously considering claiming to be the cop at the beginning of the round to get the heat off of them - even dropping those hints to the doctor about not protecting the cop during night round in hopes they'd randomly choose the real cop (which was part of my brilliant set-up XD) - but you've already claimed that gambit and if I try to claim it now I'll just look scummy, especially if/when the real cop pops out. I've got my suspicions about who is the cop, but if they're not coming out about they've got their reasons.
You had already picked it up once, but as we hadn't heard from Smoldering Fire, I wanted to see which of you would pick it up "scott-free"; if Smoldering Fire had left it I really wanted to see if you would pick it back up again and run with it as my decoy, but Smoldering Fire picked it up and with that Starchild connection I think I found both mafia members, even having failed that first read and cleared someone.

Which wasn't, btw, Sailor Zelda, the easiest fake-claim grab ever? She'd been outed by the mod. In the interest of future games, Smoldering Fire, you could've chosen anyone but Zelda that you knew wasn't a mafia member and done much better with that - aim for a player you think would be easy to sway to get them on your good side and it'd go a lot smoother. There's the chance you accidentally clear the Doctor as a vanilla townie, which would out you, but clearing the first person to die isn't the best move - as evidenced by Brit's response: 
@Brit-chan wrote:
What if, and I'm just throwing this out there in a game of deception and deduction, his claim that he did a report on Zelda who just happened to die that night was just a convenience thing and he's mafia fakeclaiming and the real cop just hasn't had a chance to come back and say anything.

I think at this point after what Kai did, that's probably not the case, but it is still a possibility right?
The above makes me think that Brit isn't working with Smoldering Fire, but having mafia find their mafia buddy unconvincing isn't an uncommon tactic.  I still think the Starchild-Smoldering Fire connection is stronger, but that's just from in-game readings rather than any actual night reports. 

But anyway revising your question again:
Kai wrote:
I haven't questioned you because I know you're clean. You're a tricky player with a lot of experience so I checked you out first to see if I could trust your reads or if I could use them against you to help me find the other mafia member. You were a little quick to trust Smoldering Fire's claim and everyone else's anti-claim, but other than that I've liked working with you XD 

Anyway, for claiming cop when I am cop, vote to lynch Smoldering Fire. 

Finalize vote to lynch Smoldering Fire. 

Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 7:30 am

What a twist... if Kira really is the cop, then maybe lynching Smouldering-fire is the way to go.
Nothing final yet until I hear more
revoke vote of no lynch

Back to top Go down
Smoldering Fire
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 7:32 am

To address Brit, it didn't seem logical to me to reveal my role because of my wasted investigation. I would have rather kept in the shadows until later in the game. I know it seems convenient that the Mafia killed the person I investigated, but that is the truth. If I had another report, I would reveal it to everyone so we would be less likely to make a mistake.

And as I have written this, Sailor Uranus has claimed to be the cop. Yes, I am a new player at this game, but this seems like a pretty easy move to cause confusion among everyone. Now we have had three cop claims (myself, Kai (who later revoked it), and Uranus). A townie would have no business in claiming cop when I am clearly the cop (due to the unnecessary confusion it would cause), so that leads me to believe that Uranus is a member of the Mafia. She was also very quick to vote to lynch me. I'd be interested to see who else jumps on that boat so quick. They would most likely be the other member of the Mafia.

Sure, I don't write novels each time I post like Uranus does, but I think it's pretty clear that I'm cop.

Uranus, if you're so confident that you're the cop, could you please reveal your "investigation" from your first night? Surely it would help the townies.
Back to top Go down
Smoldering Fire
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 7:42 am

Because of my absolute certainty that Uranus is Mafia, I undo no lynch and I vote and finalize to lynch Sailor Uranus.

If any of my fellow townies are still unsure about my role as cop, give me another night to prove it to you. I will investigate whoever you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 7:46 am

Uranus has checked me during Night 1 as she stated.

Vote No Lynch
Finalize No Lynch

Smoldering Fire please check me next Night. If both Copclaims have me as innocent, I'll be confirmed and therefore could lead a lynch next day. That's also why we should No Lynch today. We'll have much more evidence tomorrow.

Doctor please protect me, and Sailor Uranus and Smoldering Fire. What that's more than one target? Well pick one and let's see if the Mafia tries to kill one of us and probably endager their win, or play it safe and kill someone else.

Also please put the guns down and vote NL.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 8:05 am

@Smoldering Fire wrote:
And as I have written this, Sailor Uranus has claimed to be the cop. Yes, I am a new player at this game, but this seems like a pretty easy move to cause confusion among everyone. Now we have had three cop claims (myself, Kai (who later revoked it), and Uranus). A townie would have no business in claiming cop when I am clearly the cop (due to the unnecessary confusion it would cause), so that leads me to believe that Uranus is a member of the Mafia. She was also very quick to vote to lynch me. I'd be interested to see who else jumps on that boat so quick. They would most likely be the other member of the Mafia.
"Yes, I am a new player at this game, but this seems like a pretty easy move to cause confusion among everyone."
True, which is why I wanted to see if you'd take the bait before I revealed. It's only too easy to cause confusion and attempt to live through the round, and for new mafia players on the mafia side, it could be a fun and risky move for your first game if you think you could get away with a cop claim. 

"A townie would have no business in claiming cop when I am clearly the cop (due to the unnecessary confusion it would cause), so that leads me to believe that Uranus is a member of the Mafia.
A townie would have no business in claiming cop, but that claim isn't helping you here - your claiming cop is what guarantees for me that you are mafia. 

"She was also very quick to vote to lynch me. I'd be interested to see who else jumps on that boat so quick. They would most likely be the other member of the Mafia."
I explained exactly why I voted to lynch you:
@Sailor Uranus wrote:
Anyway, for claiming cop when I am cop, vote to lynch Smoldering Fire. 

It's a clever tactic to use to attempt to scare others away from voting against you, though. 

Townies, while I cannot guarantee that this lynch will result in the death of a mafia member as I have not checked him, I am the cop. Smoldering Fire's cop claim makes me believe that he is mafia. That's all there is to it. 

@Smoldering Fire wrote:
Sure, I don't write novels each time I post like Uranus does, but I think it's pretty clear that I'm cop.

Uranus, if you're so confident that you're the cop, could you please reveal your "investigation" from your first night? Surely it would help the townies.
I do write novels. I cite my sources, using quotes to reinforce and illustrate what I see and why I see it so people know that I'm not only paying attention, but I'm keeping track of everything and drawing connections from one post to the next, which lets me point out things that some people are choosing to ignore.

For example, I have already answered your last request: bolding added for emphasis
@Sailor Uranus wrote:
But anyway revising your question again:
Kai wrote:
I haven't questioned you because I know you're clean. You're a tricky player with a lot of experience so I checked you out first to see if I could trust your reads or if I could use them against you to help me find the other mafia member. You were a little quick to trust Smoldering Fire's claim and everyone else's anti-claim, but other than that I've liked working with you XD 
Why would you throw that back as though I had never made the reveal, and tried to make me look guilty for not having done so? Were you hoping townies would only read the last post made to gloss over facts that have already come out?

I won't let that fly here.

@Smoldering Fire wrote:
Because of my absolute certainty that Uranus is Mafia, I undo no lynch and I vote and finalize to lynch Sailor Uranus.

If any of my fellow townies are still unsure about my role as cop, give me another night to prove it to you. I will investigate whoever you'd like.

Kai wrote:
Uranus has checked me during Night 1 as she stated.

Vote No Lynch
Finalize No Lynch

Smoldering Fire please check me next Night. If both Copclaims have me as innocent, I'll be confirmed and therefore could lead a lynch next day. That's also why we should No Lynch today. We'll have much more evidence tomorrow.

Doctor please protect me, and Sailor Uranus and Smoldering Fire. What that's more than one target? Well pick one and let's see if the Mafia tries to kill one of us and probably endager their win, or play it safe and kill someone else.

Also please put the guns down and vote NL.
I know you're townie-aligned and I know no lynch is the safer vote. I don't know for certain if Smoldering Fire is mafia, despite his claims, and if he's townie who is just... Idk trying something strange, we'd still need him to keep the majority. 

I just don't see why he would claim cop if he's innocent.

I'll go with it though and check him tonight to be sure; worse that could happen is I'm murdered and can't share results XD

... or I'm not murdered and it's used against me. 

At least if he's checking you he can't fakeclaim a check on me. XD

Vote No Lynch
Finalize No Lynch

Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 8:10 am

Why should the doctor protect Smouldering-fire, Kai? If he's also claiming to be the cop isn't that a pretty good indication the doctor shouldn't?

The only one it makes any sense to protect at this point is Uranus, in my opinion, if she's truly the cop.

Before I make my final choice, Kai why do you now think Smouldering-fire is innocent?

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 8:32 am

Host Note

After you finalize a vote, you cannot go back and change that vote. That's the whole point of finalizing Wink

Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 8:43 am

@Lyssarie wrote:
Host Note

After you finalize a vote, you cannot go back and change that vote. That's the whole point of finalizing Wink
Oh; i had misunderstood thinking that finalizing would make the vote actually count as it doesn't really count unless finalized @.@

@Sailor Uranus wrote:
^ tried to change finalized vote to no lynch
@Smoldering Fire wrote:
vote and finalize to lynch Sailor Uranus.
^ no change attempted to finalized vote made before lyssarie's post; this doesn't mean anything beyond that he didn't get another post in; i just wanted to keep track of voting records
Kai wrote:
Vote No Lynch
Finalize No Lynch

Remaining voters, I cannot change my vote and neither can smoldering fire or Kai. With three votes cast and unable to change, the 3 people who have yet to vote will decide the day; we need two more votes on no-lynch to make it happen.

The mafia may attempt to use this opportunity to try to quickly get rid of an opponent; be wary of your votes and who chooses which side at this crucial time!

Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 8:44 am

For the Case that I don't make it through this Night, I'll leave some reads you about Sailor Uranus and Smoldering Fire.

I have already stated why I was pretty sure that Smoldering was Cop after his first post. His actions indicated a Cop who was afraid of running into a trap set up by me, and therefore questioned my plan, while also softclaimed that he has an Inno Report, by stating that a Townie would die as well.

Just before I made my post, stating that since Smoldering Fire is the only person left, I can say my reads without giving information to the Mafia, he posted as well, claiming what I just expected.

Sailor Uranus on the other hand had agreed with my plan from the start, stating that it would be a good idea to have the Cop claim at Day 1. But you know what was missing? Her statement on being Cop or not. Only after I have asked her directly, she stated that she was not the Cop. Why would she do such a thing if she agreed on the Cop claiming in the first place?

Now let's look at her reaction to my Copclaim:

In her first wall of text, she didn't do anything against my copclaim. This is only logical, since if she has me as her innocent, she knew I was only pretending to be the Cop. BUT she clearly pushed against Cosmos in that post, which would probably lead up to a lynch.

Scenario A - Cosmos and Uranus are Mafia: In this case, from Uranus point of view, I'd be the real Cop, since my guilty report was on her partner. By pushing against Cosmos, she would look more innocent if I were the real Cop. A flaw in this is that I'd just check Sailor Uranus the next day, causing a quick lose.

Scenario B - Uranus is Mafia, but Cosmos isn't: In this case Uranus would know just like if she was the real Cop, that I must be fake, since I have a guilty Report on Cosmos, but she wasn't her partner. By pushing against Cosmos and hoping that the real Cop doesn't come forward, she could have secured a win that way. Flaw with this Scenario is, that this would never worked out, since Kyra knows that I wouldn't get Cosmos lynched and retracted before that happened.

This leaves us with

Scenario C - Uranus is the Cop, Kai is her inno report: In this scenario, she would know that I was faking Cop, because she had me as an innocent. By pushing against Cosmos, she would get more reads out of her, knowing that I would retract my Cliam later.

While Scenario C seems as the most likely, she could have just played this way to get me to this conclusion.

Now let's get to the reports:

Kyra has me as an innocent, while Smoldering Fire has Sailor Zelda as an innocent. The Report sounds fishy, since it's easy to give out a report on a dead person, which is pretty much useless, but as a new player checking a random target makes sense.

It would make sense for Kyra to check me Night 1, since she can either  have me as an ally, or get rid of me if I'm Mafia pretty quick.

->Both Reports make sense, even though Smoldering Fire's report may sound fishy.

Thus far, even though my first Cop read was on Smoldering Fire, I think Kyra could be the real Cop as well. But we have more:

Kai wrote:

If the Doctor is still alive, you can let everyone claim their roles. Since in that scenario every role is unique (1 doc 1 Villager 1 cop) it forces the mafia to counterclaim. This way people may counterclaim a person's role you've confirmed as innocent. The next day you'll be able to just check between the remaining 2. The Doctor can claim, since Night 3 will be the last time he is useful anyway, since there is no Night 4 in this Setup and he will protect you even if killed, therefore making the scenario pretty much autowin.

With this I stated that the Mafia will pretty much lose, if the Cop is confirmed. And what do we get right after it? A copclaim from Sailor Uranus, resulting in Smoldering Fire not being confirmed anymore.

Quote :
I haven't said anything about you yet as I was waiting to see if you'd take up my claim again. I mean I left it wide open

This sounds extremely fishy. If I take up the mantle of the Cop again because I was sure you were the Cop, we would run into seriosu issues. First of all, you would be unprotected, since the Doc would pretty much protect me. If I said that he shouldn't would make my claim sound extremely fishy, after I stated why I want the Cop to live so badly. If you died during the Night, which was still a high possibility I with a fake Copclaim would look suspicious if the Cop just died.

Quote :
Even if the doctor reads this and chooses to cover anyone but the outed cop, it'd be a 1 in 3 chance they cover the right person and those aren't great odds.

You even said so yourself, so you suddenly want me to believe, that this is a plan you'd come up with as the real Cop?

Quote :
I've got my suspicions about who is the cop, but if they're not coming out about they've got their reasons.

You mean this was meant as a hint? To me it just sounds like you came to the same conclusion as I did.

Quote :
I know you're townie-aligned and I know no lynch is the safer vote. I don't know for certain if Smoldering Fire is mafia

Quote :
A townie would have no business in claiming cop, but that claim isn't helping you here - your claiming cop is what guarantees for me that you are mafia.

Quite contradicting for being in the same post, isn't it? You also knew that no Lynch is the safer vote and yet you finalized your Lynch on Smoldering Fire? Interesting.

This will be the results of my rereading for now, I'll adress more things in the next post.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 8:47 am

@Starchild : Both Sailor Uranus and Smoldering Fire can be Cop. Why should he just protect Uranus?

But you seem a little biased against Smoldering Fire anyway, why is that? May there be a Scenario D: You and Sailor Uranus are Mafia and therefore you try to push against the other Cop? This would add up to Sailor Uranus being suspicious of you, trying to make you look innocent even after she died.

Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 9:11 am

Well this has proved interesting. I'm also going to
vote no lynch
Finalize vote for no lynch

Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 9:15 am

I was also just adressing the fact that you were suspicious of him and now wanted him saved. That's all.

Back to top Go down
Smoldering Fire
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 9:20 am

So here's how things can play out this evening:

A no lynch occurs:
Sure, we townies wouldn't risk lynching one of us, but it will still give the Mafia a 33% chance in killing the Doctor, with the knowledge that I'm the cop. Personally, I don't like those odds.

I am lynched:
There will be 3 townies and 2 Mafia members. My role as the cop will be revealed, allowing the townies to make the easy decision of lynching Uranus. From there, the remaining Mafia member will have a 33% chance of killing the doctor. Once again, those odds are not that great.

Uranus is lynched:
A Mafia member will be eliminated, leaving 4 townies and 1 Mafia member. I will then be able to investigate the person the townies choose, with a pretty good chance I'll discover the remaining member of the Mafia. The remaining member could choose to kill me or take a random shot at killing the doctor. We will have the best shot of winning with this scenario.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 9:42 am

Sure option C would be best for you. That is if you are even the cop. I don't even know what to believe at this point x_X I feel like whoever the mafia kills tonight will be very telling. The only downside of all this is the poor doc is probably confused on who to protect tonight and we can only hope they pick the correct person.

With everything thats transpired and a chance that after my lunch I won't be able to post until after the day round I'm Finalizing No Lynch Vote. A 50/50 on who is cop right now is just a bit too risky. And not as high of a risk as the 33% you mentioned, Smoldering Fire.

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 9:43 am

omg i need to proofread.

I meant that 50% is a higher risk than the 33% chance of getting the Doc. xD

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 10:12 am

Kai wrote:
For the Case that I don't make it through this Night, I'll leave some reads you about Sailor Uranus and Smoldering Fire.

I have already stated why I was pretty sure that Smoldering was Cop after his first post. His actions indicated a Cop who was afraid of running into a trap set up by me, and therefore questioned my plan, while also softclaimed that he has an Inno Report, by stating that a Townie would die as well.

Just before I made my post, stating that since Smoldering Fire is the only person left, I can say my reads without giving information to the Mafia, he posted as well, claiming what I just expected.

Sailor Uranus on the other hand had agreed with my plan from the start, stating that it would be a good idea to have the Cop claim at Day 1. But you know what was missing? Her statement on being Cop or not. Only after I have asked her directly, she stated that she was not the Cop. Why would she do such a thing if she agreed on the Cop claiming in the first place?
You presented a beautiful little cookie jar, and you are innocent. You weren't claiming cop, you were all for protecting the cop. Mafia would love to be in that position.
I'm cop, so I knew that anyone who claimed cop would be suspicious (unless it was you, in which case you have some sort of plan) - the person who sticks their hand in the cookie jar would be a mafia member I wouldn't have to waste a night check on, because I would know that there is no good reason for someone to claim cop. I could peg them for mafia in my head and see if I could pick up on any alliances they might have an check them - for example, if I weren't checking Smoldering Fire tonight, I'd be checking on Starchild (sorry not sorry XD) because she seemed to really read him as innocent despite not having much to stand on, which is what some newbie mafia members tend to do. 

Back to the analysis (I love these XD)
Kai wrote:

Now let's look at her reaction to my Copclaim:

In her first wall of text, she didn't do anything against my copclaim. This is only logical, since if she has me as her innocent, she knew I was only pretending to be the Cop. BUT she clearly pushed against Cosmos in that post, which would probably lead up to a lynch.

Scenario A - Cosmos and Uranus are Mafia: In this case, from Uranus point of view, I'd be the real Cop, since my guilty report was on her partner. By pushing against Cosmos, she would look more innocent if I were the real Cop. A flaw in this is that I'd just check Sailor Uranus the next day, causing a quick lose.

Scenario B - Uranus is Mafia, but Cosmos isn't: In this case Uranus would know just like if she was the real Cop, that I must be fake, since I have a guilty Report on Cosmos, but she wasn't her partner. By pushing against Cosmos and hoping that the real Cop doesn't come forward, she could have secured a win that way. Flaw with this Scenario is, that this would never worked out, since Kyra knows that I wouldn't get Cosmos lynched and retracted before that happened.

This leaves us with

Scenario C - Uranus is the Cop, Kai is her inno report: In this scenario, she would know that I was faking Cop, because she had me as an innocent. By pushing against Cosmos, she would get more reads out of her, knowing that I would retract my Claim later.

While Scenario C seems as the most likely, she could have just played this way to get me to this conclusion.

I had (and have) no idea whether Cosmos was innocent or not; I knew you were, and if you saw something I hadn't, I wanted to see where it went. When she panicked it raised my suspicion level, but when you immediately backed off I didn't push it further and just logged what I logged and left it. I was cool with you claiming because I know your role and I am fine with playing crouching tiger hidden cop until/unless someone I haven't checked claims. ... Then they're caught with the hand in the cookie jar, and I bust out like the kool-aid man. 

Kai wrote:
[...]
Thus far, even though my first Cop read was on Smoldering Fire, I think Kyra could be the real Cop as well. But we have more:
Kai wrote:
With this I stated that the Mafia will pretty much lose, if the Cop is confirmed. And what do we get right after it? A copclaim from Sailor Uranus, resulting in Smoldering Fire not being confirmed anymore.
._. i didn't have the opportunity to post until after you posted -  i was teaching (or sleeping). it was unfortunate timing. 
Kai wrote:
Quote :
I haven't said anything about you yet as I was waiting to see if you'd take up my claim again. I mean I left it wide open
This sounds extremely fishy. If I take up the mantle of the Cop again because I was sure you were the Cop, we would run into seriosu issues. First of all, you would be unprotected, since the Doc would pretty much protect me. If I said that he shouldn't would make my claim sound extremely fishy, after I stated why I want the Cop to live so badly. If you died during the Night, which was still a high possibility I with a fake Copclaim would look suspicious if the Cop just died.
I thought you might pick up the mantle as it was free and clear, and continue to lead as you had been leading with a fake badge on your chest to win people over to your side. You didn't know I was cop. You didn't know who was cop, but what I knew you knew was that the person who claims with having so many non-claims in place could go unquestioned, and you, being innocent but experienced, wouldn't want to be lead around by the nose by someone who could potentially be mafia. I had left it up to a gamble to see whether you'd continue to be someone I could hide behind.  ... and then there was Smoldering Fire, who had also not said anything. The cookie jar is just wide open I can't just close it before everyone's had a sniff cause if they reach for it... Well, here we are. XD

I was willing to take the chance of being uncovered by the doc because with all my explanations and talking, I've been used before in the past by the mafia as their scapegoat ((she's trying to trick you!!!)) and, if you got your cop claim out, I could just keep being me and let the mafia keep me alive to use as a scapegoat and just come out in round two if a hunch paid off overnight. 

Kai wrote:
Quote :
Even if the doctor reads this and chooses to cover anyone but the outed cop, it'd be a 1 in 3 chance they cover the right person and those aren't great odds.
You even said so yourself, so you suddenly want me to believe, that this is a plan you'd come up with as the real Cop?
Yeah? (recall: at that point kai had not fakeclaimed or anything; I was still hoping to hide but if I had to come out at the end I wanted that statement in place for the cop) If I were outed as the cop, the doctor would have to cover me, which the Mafia would know, which means the Mafia would not try to kill me as it'd be a wasted kill. and if I hadn't been outed as the cop, see above re: i'm usually used as mafia scapegoat so I figured I'd live through the night anyway.

Instead mafia'd choose someone other than me to kill - they'd aim for the other person most beneficial to the townie side and take them out. So I wanted the doctor to cover that person if I were outed to keep that person safe so we could continue to rely on them the following day, all the while having the mafia know they couldn't kill me because the doctor was covering me, and pull one over on them.

Then, in my perfect world of haHA! We'd start out day two with all townies still accounted for, a townie cleared (in the night reveal or by the doctor) as having survived the kill and thus not mafia, confirming helpful talkative as a townie, and then my fresh read. That'd give pretty much all roles (me, you, doctor, doctor's save and my target), and it'd leave the two mafia members ripe for the picking. 

This, of course, is no longer possible as written, but that was at the very beginning of the game and that was my pipedream plan.

Kai wrote:
Quote :
I've got my suspicions about who is the cop, but if they're not coming out about they've got their reasons.
You mean this was meant as a hint? To me it just sounds like you came to the same conclusion as I did.
nah, i meant that as a 'don't look at me, i'm not the cop!' 
Kai wrote:
Quote :
I know you're townie-aligned and I know no lynch is the safer vote. I don't know for certain if Smoldering Fire is mafia
Quote :
A townie would have no business in claiming cop, but that claim isn't helping you here - your claiming cop is what guarantees for me that you are mafia.
Quite contradicting for being in the same post, isn't it? You also knew that no Lynch is the safer vote and yet you finalized your Lynch on Smoldering Fire? Interesting.
Those quotes are out of order and followed my original thought process before you requested the no lynch.  

The second quote is a firmer accusation of smoldering fire, written before I realized I would not have your support and that the finalizing meant no changes were able to be made, period.  

The first quote was after I had read that you were requesting no lynch; if I didn't have your support I might not have gotten the other two votes needed, and honestly this is the first time I've played with smoldering fire and maybe he just likes to claim cop as a vanilla townie - I don't know. I can't think of why he would do that as a townie, but if you're not convinced and you'd like to go without a lynch for today, I would've revoked my lynch vote if I could have to put my support into it. 

Kai wrote:
@Starchild : Both Sailor Uranus and Smoldering Fire can be Cop. Why should he just protect Uranus?

But you seem a little biased against Smoldering Fire anyway, why is that? May there be a Scenario D: You and Sailor Uranus are Mafia and therefore you try to push against the other Cop? This would add up to Sailor Uranus being suspicious of you, trying to make you look innocent even after she died.
Starchild has been saying Smoldering Fire is innocent,then reading innocent, and etc. since the beginning:

@Starchild wrote:
I can assure you, I was just pointing out what I was seeing. I believe the mafia is trying to change direction since one of us clearly figured out one of them was mafia. I don't really trust the others at this point, as they are being quite silent, almost as if they are not wanting to change our minds. 

I am also not the cop. So that only leaves a select few. I'm starting to think Brit is a good mafia candidate. I'd love to hear a rebuttle. Also, I don't have much suspicion on smoldering-fire. 
@Starchild wrote:
I will admit I absolutely misread your first post. Now that I've heard more from Brit, she isn't very suspicious anymore. As I'm beyond the shadow of a doubt a townie, I find it really hard to trust anyone at this point. I was trying to see if anyone would panic or not. Alas, no one did so I'm back to square one pretty much. On one hand smoldering-fire isn't suspicious but that could be a rouse. Kai and Kira are VERY experienced and I can't tell how to read them. Brit is reading very neutral. Cosmoshime is really the only one I'm still sort of keeping an eye on. I'm probably sounding suspicious because my mind is absolute mush with a 3 day old. But good job trying to pin me as mafia. Shouldn't we worry about the ones who aren't as vague as me, as I'm just trying to read people?  I'd look towards the one quick to cast suspicion just because my posts are vauge. 

@Starchild wrote:
I am not the cop.  I'm pretty new at mafia compared to everyone else. So of course I piggy back others sometimes and don't really know what to do sometimes. I am on a team with no one. Smouldering-fires no lynch vote is why I didn't suspect him in the first place. Why would the mafia want to contribute to us risking a loss? So if you're not the cop, Smouldering-fire is the only other candidate. 

So, as far as I'm concerned Cosmos is the highest on my radar, then Kai. 
Don't worry about being offensive its a game, <3
This was made before Smoldering Fire's claim at cop.
Everyone but me made a no-lynch vote.
@Starchild wrote:
What a twist... if Kira really is the cop, then maybe lynching Smouldering-fire is the way to go. 
Nothing final yet until I hear more 
revoke vote of no lynch
She changes her tune for Smoldering Fire when I out myself as cop. 
@Starchild wrote:
Why should the doctor protect Smouldering-fire, Kai? If he's also claiming to be the cop isn't that a pretty good indication the doctor shouldn't? 

The only one it makes any sense to protect at this point is Uranus, in my opinion, if she's truly the cop. 

Before I make my final choice, Kai why do you now think Smouldering-fire is innocent?
Trying to turn people against Kai? Despite my clearing him, and her coming in line behind me in other places? If she trusts me as cop, why not trust Kai as being cleared?

I'm still feeling like it's Smoldering Fire and Starchild as mafia; I don't have any solid claims and won't until after night two, but that's just the game I see playing here.

@Smoldering Fire wrote:
So here's how things can play out this evening:

A no lynch occurs:
Sure, we townies wouldn't risk lynching one of us, but it will still give the Mafia a 33% chance in killing the Doctor, with the knowledge that I'm the cop. Personally, I don't like those odds.
The mafia will be killing someone tonight, regardless, unless the Doctor reads them right and happens to guess their intended target. Only if we mis-lynch will there be a 33% doctor killing chance as there is no guarantee on who the doctor is protecting and thus no guarantee on who the mafia would or wouldn't go after.
[quote="Smoldering Fire"
I am lynched:
There will be 3 townies and 2 Mafia members. My role as the cop will be revealed, allowing the townies to make the easy decision of lynching Uranus. From there, the remaining Mafia member will have a 33% chance of killing the doctor. Once again, those odds are not that great.[/quote] Honestly, if my being lynched today would clear my name, thus clearing Kai's, and leading to your death tomorrow, I'd take it for the team to help with the win. If we can lynch one mafia member we can extend the game and have a chance at the win. It'd suck not to have guaranteed claims, but we can work it out with arguments presented and still have that chance.
@Smoldering Fire wrote:

Uranus is lynched:
A Mafia member will be eliminated, leaving 4 townies and 1 Mafia member. I will then be able to investigate the person the townies choose, with a pretty good chance I'll discover the remaining member of the Mafia. The remaining member could choose to kill me or take a random shot at killing the doctor. We will have the best shot of winning with this scenario.
This straight-out statement against me doesn't actually bother me, because if I had been lynched this round and my role confirmed, you'd be out next round and the doctor would know to protect my confirmed innocent overnight so Kai could figure out who your accomplice was. 

Anyway, with that third locked-in no-lynch, don't mind me sneaking around the MafioSPA to find your files. 

Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia   29th March 2017, 1:11 pm

I only questioned him because of the switch in his accusations. I not only now feel as though cosmos is mafia, but am fairly certain that Smoldering-fire is.

If I was mafia why would I want to vote no lynch? Wouldn't I want to vote along with smoldering-fire?

Back to top Go down

[Beginner] Final Fantasy Mafia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Azabu-Juuban Arcades :: Crown Fruit Parlor :: The Hit List ~ Mafia Parlour-