HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Narrowing Down My Collection! Dolls, Figures, Media Books

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moon_Crisis_Meditation
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Narrowing Down My Collection! Dolls, Figures, Media Books   7th May 2017, 12:58 pm

Hi everyone! I'm planning on narrowing down my collection and prefer to sell these in the assorted lots I made. I have a 100% feedback rating on ebay (meganpearl3) I'm planning a trip- possible move overseas and need to narrow down as much as I can while saving up the money

I figured it was more efficient to just post my ebay selling link where there are already nice photos.

If anyone is interested in anything I can end the listings and have private sales- that way you will also be getting lower prices! I will consider reasonable offers too!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/meganpearl3/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Narrowing Down My Collection! Dolls, Figures, Media Books   8th May 2017, 12:12 pm

Wow, nice collection! How much would the Sailor Moon Inners Handkerchief and the Cel be for a private listing/sale?
Back to top Go down
Moon_Crisis_Meditation
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Narrowing Down My Collection! Dolls, Figures, Media Books   8th May 2017, 3:14 pm

Thank you! But what's on ebay is actually just a tiny portion!! For the handkerchief and cel, how about $60 shipped?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Narrowing Down My Collection! Dolls, Figures, Media Books   10th May 2017, 1:31 pm

Could you tell me the prices individually? I'm not sure if I'm going to purchase both just yet XD
Back to top Go down

Narrowing Down My Collection! Dolls, Figures, Media Books

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Community Billboard :: Sailor Moon Merchandise - Buyers & Sellers-