HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)
Posts : 2654
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 34
Location : Texas


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   7th June 2013, 9:16 am

Playing Final Fantasy 6

___________________________

 Avatar by Sailor Neptune and Signature by Gemma  :diana1:  
Back to top Go down
http://ilovemyblueheeler.tumblr.com/
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)
Posts : 10797
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 28
Location : São Paulo/Brazil


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   27th June 2013, 7:11 pm

Fable 3!

___________________________


Graphics by all the lovely GC folks
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br http://twitter.com/mi_makochan http://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami
Posts : 9845
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 26
Location : La La Land


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   27th June 2013, 8:13 pm

Animal Crossing New Leaf and Pokemon Redfire.

___________________________

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit
Posts : 2801
Join date : 2012-08-19
Age : 20
Location : In Mugen Academy


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   28th June 2013, 4:10 am

New Leaf, and Mario Sunshine!

___________________________



Siggie by Lust
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cocoa
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director


Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3243
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 29
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   28th June 2013, 5:28 am

Candy Crush Saga...my nemesis >_>

___________________________


 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Funny Woman
Star Seed


Star Seed

Title : Winner
Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-10-22
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   2nd July 2013, 5:48 pm

Pokemon Colosseum, Batman: Arkham City... and... Farmville 2.... Embarassed

___________________________

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   3rd July 2013, 11:54 am

Deadpool.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Poinsettia
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin


Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title : And the vultures all start whispering, "You're out of time."
Posts : 4081
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 27
Location : Sweden


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   3rd July 2013, 12:04 pm

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning

___________________________


  Beautiful signature by Sailor Neptune
Back to top Go down
http://serapuu.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Reiko Mars
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-07-03
Location : Alabama


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   3rd July 2013, 6:28 pm

Pokémon LeafGreen

___________________________

Back to top Go down
Funny Woman
Star Seed


Star Seed

Title : Winner
Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-10-22
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   3rd July 2013, 6:33 pm

radicaledward124 wrote:
Deadpool.

Is that game any good, in your own opinion? I've heard good and bad about it.
I find Deadpool to be hilarious, and that's why I want to pick it up. But some of the negatives have me uneasy about dropping the cash for it.

___________________________

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus


Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 20313
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   3rd July 2013, 7:44 pm

@Funny Woman wrote:
radicaledward124 wrote:
Deadpool.

Is that game any good, in your own opinion? I've heard good and bad about it.
I find Deadpool to be hilarious, and that's why I want to pick it up. But some of the negatives have me uneasy about dropping the cash for it.

From people I've talked to at work who've played it, its fun if you like Dead Pool and Dead Pool's humor. The gameplay isn't always thatgreat, but its not horrible. The humor is what makes up for it though. ^^

___________________________


Avie by Marsiepan|| Eternal Knight's Myufu <3

Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sailor Neith
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Title : The Official Mistress 9 of the GC.
Posts : 311
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Tau System


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   3rd July 2013, 7:49 pm

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, Rune Factory 2, and Fatal Frame II

___________________________

 

.:Mentored by CrystalSetsuna | Signatures were made by Sailor MercuryLust, and Marianne:.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cheeselog
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director


Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 11706
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 28
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   3rd July 2013, 8:05 pm

  Final Fantasy XIV! ((As if there were anyone belonging to this forum that didn't know)) Beta beta beta TEST! =D

___________________________


Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
♥Bubble's Wife♥
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Title : oscillating whooshing sound
Posts : 450
Join date : 2012-12-22
Age : 18
Location : Melbourne, Australia


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   3rd July 2013, 8:45 pm

^ HOW?!?!? Omg I feel silly for not knowing...

___________________________


Courtesy of Starchild~
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cheeselog
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director


Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.
Posts : 11706
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 28
Location : NE Texas


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   3rd July 2013, 9:02 pm

@Aquila wrote:
^ HOW?!?!? Omg I feel silly for not knowing...
!! I was a Legacy member and got in as soon as the Beta started in February! but more importantly THE BETA'S NDA IS PARTIALLY LIFTED AAAAAND SIGN UPS ARE OPEN! http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com gogogogogo! Open Beta is coming out later this summer, too, with the game officially launching August 27! ((if you preorder the collector's edition, you get to play early~))

o_o if you are seriously interested in playing, I'd love to help you out! ((and maybe start a Sailor Moon themed free company! Very Happy)) )((I've got a thread here about FFXIV if you wanted to talk more about it!))

___________________________


Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
♥Bubble's Wife♥
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Guest
Guest




PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   3rd July 2013, 11:31 pm

Small Lady wrote:
@Funny Woman wrote:
radicaledward124 wrote:
Deadpool.

Is that game any good, in your own opinion? I've heard good and bad about it.
I find Deadpool to be hilarious, and that's why I want to pick it up. But some of the negatives have me uneasy about dropping the cash for it.

From people I've talked to at work who've played it, its fun if you like Dead Pool and Dead Pool's humor. The gameplay isn't always thatgreat, but its not horrible. The humor is what makes up for it though. ^^

I enjoy it. But I love Deadpool and his humor. The 4th wall is destroyed in the beginning and stays broke throughout. It's fun. The mechanics are good for the type of game, but only down side I found is that Deadpool repeats the same side remarks over and over. The voices will give hints in funny ways and they talk to you through out the game. When he runs out of heath, and "dies" on the game over screen he'll pop up and say something like "Don't do that again." Or "That hurt" "Would it have killed you to better?" But I'm a Deadpool fan so I'm bias.
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Title : oscillating whooshing sound
Posts : 450
Join date : 2012-12-22
Age : 18
Location : Melbourne, Australia


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   4th July 2013, 3:33 am

Sailor Uranus wrote:
@Aquila wrote:
^ HOW?!?!? Omg I feel silly for not knowing...
!! I was a Legacy member and got in as soon as the Beta started in February! but more importantly THE BETA'S NDA IS PARTIALLY LIFTED AAAAAND SIGN UPS ARE OPEN! http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com gogogogogo! Open Beta is coming out later this summer, too, with the game officially launching August 27! ((if you preorder the collector's edition, you get to play early~))

o_o if you are seriously interested in playing, I'd love to help you out! ((and maybe start a Sailor Moon themed free company! Very Happy)) )((I've got a thread here about FFXIV if you wanted to talk more about it!))

So there omg. Thanks so much!! But I will need help Smile ill sign up now!!

___________________________


Courtesy of Starchild~
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Title : oscillating whooshing sound
Posts : 450
Join date : 2012-12-22
Age : 18
Location : Melbourne, Australia


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   4th July 2013, 3:36 am

Oh, and I'll pm you to talk further if you like Very Happy

___________________________


Courtesy of Starchild~
Back to top Go down
Funny Woman
Star Seed


Star Seed

Title : Winner
Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-10-22
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   4th July 2013, 6:49 am

radicaledward124 wrote:
Small Lady wrote:
@Funny Woman wrote:
radicaledward124 wrote:
Deadpool.

Is that game any good, in your own opinion? I've heard good and bad about it.
I find Deadpool to be hilarious, and that's why I want to pick it up. But some of the negatives have me uneasy about dropping the cash for it.

From people I've talked to at work who've played it, its fun if you like Dead Pool and Dead Pool's humor. The gameplay isn't always thatgreat, but its not horrible. The humor is what makes up for it though. ^^

I enjoy it. But I love Deadpool and his humor. The 4th wall is destroyed in the beginning and stays broke throughout. It's fun. The mechanics are good for the type of game, but only down side I found is that Deadpool repeats the same side remarks over and over. The voices will give hints in funny ways and they talk to you through out the game. When he runs out of heath, and "dies" on the game over screen he'll pop up and say something like "Don't do that again." Or "That hurt" "Would it have killed you to better?" But I'm a Deadpool fan so I'm bias.

I'll add it to my list for sure then (yes, I have a list). Thanks guys.

___________________________

Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^
Posts : 2757
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 23
Location : Texas


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   4th July 2013, 9:21 am

I'm kind of playing Animal Crossing New Leaf-- I don't have a 3ds but my boyfriend and I are sharing the game Smile

___________________________


m o d    o f    GALAXY LOUNGE  &  GALAXY BROADCASTS   | |       o f f i c i a l    USAGI    o f   t h e   f o r u m s
avi by lust <3
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.twitter.com/brrrandiZZLe http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Guest
Guest




PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   4th July 2013, 1:18 pm

@Funny Woman wrote:
radicaledward124 wrote:
Small Lady wrote:
@Funny Woman wrote:
radicaledward124 wrote:
Deadpool.

Is that game any good, in your own opinion? I've heard good and bad about it.
I find Deadpool to be hilarious, and that's why I want to pick it up. But some of the negatives have me uneasy about dropping the cash for it.

From people I've talked to at work who've played it, its fun if you like Dead Pool and Dead Pool's humor. The gameplay isn't always thatgreat, but its not horrible. The humor is what makes up for it though. ^^

I enjoy it. But I love Deadpool and his humor. The 4th wall is destroyed in the beginning and stays broke throughout. It's fun. The mechanics are good for the type of game, but only down side I found is that Deadpool repeats the same side remarks over and over. The voices will give hints in funny ways and they talk to you through out the game. When he runs out of heath, and "dies" on the game over screen he'll pop up and say something like "Don't do that again." Or "That hurt" "Would it have killed you to better?" But I'm a Deadpool fan so I'm bias.

I'll add it to my list for sure then (yes, I have a list). Thanks guys.

Welcome!! i hope you enjoy it!!
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)
Posts : 10797
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 28
Location : São Paulo/Brazil


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   8th July 2013, 12:46 am

LEGO: LOTR =D

___________________________


Graphics by all the lovely GC folks
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br http://twitter.com/mi_makochan http://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Lady_RoseDragon
Star Seed


Star Seed

Title : In the name of Aquabania...
Posts : 102
Join date : 2013-06-12
Age : 27
Location : Logan, UT


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   8th July 2013, 9:55 am

Been playing Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (PC/Steam version) and Fire Emblem: Awakening


Last edited by Lady_RoseDragon on 12th July 2013, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling issues)
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/KumatoraKazooie http://kumatorakazooie.tumblr.com http://dragonkazooie89.deviantart.com
Sailor Stardancer
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Magic of the Stars
Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   26th July 2013, 8:16 pm

The Last of Us. This is an immensely (sp?) epic game! I highly recommend playing it if noone has done so already. The graphics are gorgeous and the plot/writing is superb. It will also pull at your heartstrings during some moments, but I'll leave that to you fellow Moonies to find out which parts!

___________________________

Any ava's/sigs/bumpers used are made by: PallasMercury, Sailor Mercury, NQS, Lust, Mystery, HikariDemand, Brandi, Small Lady,
Mystery, Haine, Batgirl, Artemis, Sailor Saturn, NaoUranus, Aztnara, Starchild, Yukine, Celest, Sailor Venus.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus


Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 20313
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   27th July 2013, 1:42 am

The My Little Pony Game for android. :bunnykonataeye 

___________________________


Avie by Marsiepan|| Eternal Knight's Myufu <3

Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 27
Location : Kansas City, KS


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   27th July 2013, 5:19 am

Sailor Uranus wrote:
  Final Fantasy XIV! ((As if there were anyone belonging to this forum that didn't know)) Beta beta beta TEST! =D

 I'll be joining you in status of "Beta Tester" when the Closed Beta for F.E.A.R Online begins.

@topic, Metroid Fusion. Expect a review Monday.

___________________________

Ayen's Reviews
Now reviewing video games and movies because why not?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ToriJGameReview https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
AWildSylveon
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 45
Join date : 2013-07-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   28th July 2013, 11:44 am

Shin Megami Tensei IV (which I have such a love-hate relationship with, it's unreal) and Animal Crossing, mostly. I don't get as much access to my PS3 as I used to, but I go back and forth from DMC and BlazBlue.

___________________________


Made by NaoUranus!
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)
Posts : 2654
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 34
Location : Texas


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   25th August 2013, 4:46 pm

I bought Agatha Christie "Murder on the Orient Express"  PC game.  Going to install it and see if its any good.

___________________________

 Avatar by Sailor Neptune and Signature by Gemma  :diana1:  
Back to top Go down
http://ilovemyblueheeler.tumblr.com/
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker
Posts : 1334
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 29
Location : Southern Louisiana


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   25th August 2013, 9:00 pm

Animal Crossing New Leaf........omg it takes all of my free time!  SAVE ME!

___________________________

Avatar by Sailor Mars
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Lust
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤
Posts : 7054
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 24
Location : Florida, USA


PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   25th August 2013, 9:25 pm

On October 12th I'll be playing Pokemon Y.

___________________________

  
Avatar by Lust / Sigs by Lust, Mercury, Uranus, Neptune, Averi, NQS, Brit, Aztnara / Nehelenia Bumper by Mercury
Back to top Go down
 

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Star Garden :: Gamers Lounge-