Creepypasta!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Founder Emeritus

Title: Soldier of the Cosmos

PostSubject: Creepypasta!   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Before we get this topic rolling, I need to put out a warning: This thread may not be suitable for all people. If you are easily frightened and/or disturbed, it's probably best to leave now. This has been a warning!

All right, let's get this show on the road!

This is a thread where you can share your favorite creepypasta! Creepypasta are basically the urban legends of the internet. They are frightening, disturbing, and sometimes thought-provocking stories that have been copied and pasted throughout the web. The name comes from copypasta (from "copy" and "paste") with the word "creepy" substituted. There are countless creepypasta and each is unique, but there are often common themes or subjects (like a cursed videogame, a mystical artifact, etc.) and they are almost always short, self-contained stories.

Here are some of the places to read Creepypasta!

Creepypasta.com
Ichor Falls
Creepypasta Index
The SCP Foundation
The Creepypasta Wiki

Here are some of my favorite pastas!

Camping

A few months ago a friend of mine, who is an up-and-coming nature photographer, decided to spend a day and night alone in the woods outside of our town. She wanted to get photos of the woods and wildlife as naturally as she could for her portfolio. She wasn’t afraid of being alone, as she had camped by herself many times before. She set up a tent in the middle of a small clearing and spent the day taking pictures. She filled up four rolls of film on that trip, but when she went and got them developed she saw four pictures that unsettled her, these four pictures were taken from inside the tent, of her, asleep in the middle of the night.

Baby Doll

In rural southern Illinois a toy company began selling “realistic” baby dolls to expectant mothers. But apparently after the mother had her child the toy baby would start crying. Eventually the “rocking motion” advertised to calm it down wouldn’t work, and you couldn’t get it to stop without shaking it. Eventually when it started crying the parent would have to beat it, and the beatings and thrashings would have to get harder and harder to get it to be quiet. The only thing that seemed to shut the baby doll up permanently was the bash its head against the wall to destroy whatever mechanism triggered the crying. On more than one occasion though, neighbors called the authorities to report child abuse, and when the police arrived they found the bloody remains of infants smeared across the walls and the floor. In most cases the mother couldn’t understand why the police were there, she just “got rid of the stupid doll” as she rocked a baby-shaped bundle in her arms.

Moonlight Films

In many stores and establishments that provide videos of a less than savory manner, a business card is kept. Some stores keep it well hidden, locked in a safe, and will deny its existence. Others will show you if you ask for it by name. None will have it displayed in the open.
On this card is a name, “Moonlight Films”, and a contact number. It is always a local number. Go to any payphone in your city and dial the number. The answer will be prompt but all you will hear is silence. Wait thirty seconds. Then you will be served.
A dry, monotone male voice will ask you a question: “Is the road from life to death dark?” The correct response is: “It is moonlit.”
If you answer with anything but the correct reply, he will hang up on you. If you fail the first time, I’d suggest not trying again. But if the question is answered properly, the man will say one address in your city and then hang up.
Go to this address and you will find that it is a small, dingy apartment. The carpet will be dirty, the wallpaper flaking and wrinkled, the windows cracked. It will smell of tobacco smoke and decay. On the stained old coffee table there will be a paper bag. On this bag your full name will be written in red sharpie.
Open the bag and you will find an unlabeled video tape. Take it and place exactly $10.99 in the bag then leave.
You can watch the tape if you like, but you don’t have to. I warn you: it’s not pleasant. You will see a room or chamber papered in dissected skin, the furniture will be crafted from flesh and bone. The tape will last approximately 32 minutes and will depict the murder of a person and the subsequent crafting of their body into furnishing - lampshades made of skin, tables made of bone.
After renting the tape for one week, you must return it to the apartment by sliding it through the mail slot when the time is up. After that, never return to the apartment and definitely don’t call the number ever again.
I’d also suggest you not keep the tape more than a week. The owners will not be satisfied with a mere late fee - and you know, a good home can never have enough accessories.

The Letter

A young woman was walking down the street, when she saw an old blind man coming towards her. He was stooped over and wore dark glasses and a cane. He seemed to be having trouble walking and when he was passing by her, he almost fell over.
She grabbed his arm and steadied him and he thanked her for her kindness. Then he asked the young woman if she could do a favor for him.
“Could you please deliver this letter for me” the blind man said. “I’m old and disabled and I have a terrible time finding my way around the city.”
Being a nice person, the girl agreed to help him and he handed her a letter with an address scrawled on the front. As the young woman turned to walk away, she happened to glance back and saw the blind man walking down the street quite quickly, with his cane tucked under his arm. Then, to her surprise, the blind man took off his dark glasses and casually tossed them into a garbage can.
Suspicious, the woman took the envelope to a nearby police station. The police went to the address on the letter, which turned out to be a butcher shop owned by an old couple. All seemed perfectly ordinary until the police asked the old couple to open the large refrigerator in the back of the shop. The old couple refused so the police had to break it open themselves.
Inside, they were confronted by a horrible scene. There were dead bodies strung up on meat hooks and shelves stacked high with chunks of human flesh.
Until now, the police had overlooked the letter which the mysterious blind man had given the woman. When they opened the envelope, a piece of paper inside contained one chilling line:
“This is the last one I’m sending you today”.

The Portraits

There was a hunter in the woods, who, after a long day hunting, was in the middle of an immense forest. It was getting dark, and having lost his bearings, he decided to head in one direction until he was clear of the increasingly oppressive foliage. After what seemed like hours, he came across a cabin in a small clearing. Realizing how dark it had grown, he decided to see if he could stay there for the night. He approached, and found the door ajar. Nobody was inside. The hunter flopped down on the single bed, deciding to explain himself to the owner in the morning.
As he looked around the inside of the cabin, he was surprised to see the walls adorned by several portraits, all painted in incredible detail. Without exception, they appeared to be staring down at him, their features twisted into looks of hatred and malice. Staring back, he grew increasingly uncomfortable. Making a concerted effort to ignore the many hateful faces, he turned to face the wall, and exhausted, he fell into a restless sleep.
The next morning, the hunter awoke - he turned, blinking in unexpected sunlight. Looking up, he discovered that the cabin had no portraits, only windows.

The Mirror

The next time you’re alone in your room, turn down the lights. Think of something on your body that varies in length, such as hair. It must be clearly viewable from your perspective. Grab a ruler and, looking in the mirror, quickly grab a hair at random; you must confuse it. Hold it in position as best you can and note the length. Look down. Yours will be different.
Don’t look back up.
Don’t turn your back to that mirror ever again.

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Mileyangel321
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title: GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere: Formerly Anjyu

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:30 pm

This is so clever cosy but I don't really understand the last one?

The Polygamist Clan Leader- I have many Waifus :3

Sig made by Starchild
Back to top Go down
http://sera-jupiter.tumblr.com/ Http://www.ponilicious.forumotion.com
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Founder Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:05 pm

Anjyu wrote:
This is so clever cosy but I don't really understand the last one?

Thanks!

And the last one is basically a type of ritual I suppose... it's saying that what's in the mirror is not your reflection, but something else entirely, and it's possibly malevolent. You tricked it and made it show that it wasn't your reflection, and now you can't turn your back to it or else it will get you! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 pm

The Smith Sisters Murdered Anomously

This is a story about the Smith sisters who were murdered anonymously while they slept in their bedroom.
Its an urban legend about a boy named John Smith who was very fond of scary emails and pop-ups.
Every day, he would find new ones and post them to everyone he knew. He even started making some himself and sending them to strangers. He loved to scare people on the Net.
John lived in Plainfield, Wisconsin. One day in November 2007, he opened up his Inbox and found a message that appeared to be from two young girls. They called themselves the Smith Sisters and told him they were his older sisters, which confused him because he was an only child. They said years ago, they had lived in his house.
He replied, saying he didnt have any sisters and told them to get lost and leave him alone. The next day, he received a chilling message with some photo attachments. The first photo was of two young girls.
The caption on it said “Smith Sisters murdered anonymously“.
The girls said in the email that they were indeed his older sisters. They told him that in 1993 they had lived in his house. His bedroom had once been their bedroom. They told him all about growing up and about their lives and how happy they had been until one horrible night.
He opened up the other attachment. It was a scan of an old newspaper article.
In 1993, two sisters were brutally murdered in the small-town community of Plainfield, Wisconsin. Lisa Smith, 19 and her sister, Sarah Smith, 15 were attacked in their parents home on the night of November 17th, around 1:30AM. The Smith Sisters were lying in bed when a crazed killer broke into the house. No-one heard them scream. In the morning, their parents found the dead bodies of the Smith Sisters hidden in the bedroom closet. They had been skinned alive. The killer was long gone and no trace of him could be found. They had been murdered anonymously. Police conducted an extensive investigation, but to no avail. The motives for the attack were never discovered. Nor was the attacker ever found. The only lead authorities had was a series of strange emails found in Lisas computer. The case was closed in October of 2000.
In the rest of the email, the sisters said that they were angry that the case was closed and people forgot about them.
They were angry that their parents wanted to forget about them too.
They were angry that their parents decided to start over and had a new baby. A little boy named John.
They were angry that their parents had never mentioned their daughters or their tragic murder to their new son John.
John Smith, sent an angry reply saying he didnt believe what they were saying. He didnt believe the Smith Sisters were really related to him and he didnt believe the newspaper article was real. He told them to go to hell.
Five minutes later, he got another email from them. It said If you dont believe us, look in the bedroom closet.
That was the last email that was found on Johns computer. Police were unable to trace who had sent the messages to him.
On the floor of the closet, the police found a faint message, carved in the wood. It simply read Lisa and Sarah – 1993″. Underneath that, was another carving that read John 2007.
No-one knows what John did next, but in the morning, Johns parents woke up to find their son missing. Then they checked his bedroom closet and got the shock of their lives. There they found the dead body of their son. He had been skinned alive.
No-one knows what really happened that night. Police were only able to piece together parts of the story based on what they found on Johns computer.
The parents were devastated. How could this happen to a family. First their daughters were murdered. And now years later their son is murdered.
It seemed too weird to be just a coincidence. Two sisters are murdered and then years later, their brother is murdered in exactly the same way, in exactly the same place. And the only evidence left behind is a few scary emails Makes you wonder.

I found this one to be very creepy! >.>

Sig made by Starchild
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Founder Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Ooh, I remember that one, Anjyu! Very creepy!

Here's another one;

The Woman in the Oven

During the summer of 1983, in a quiet town near Minneapolis, Minnesota, the charred body of a woman was found inside the kitchen stove of a small farmhouse. A video camera was also found in the kitchen, standing on a tripod and pointing at the oven. No tape was found inside the camera at the time.
Although the scene was originally labeled as a homicide by police, an unmarked VHS tape was later discovered at the bottom of the farm’s well (which had apparently dried up earlier that year).
Despite its worn condition, and the fact that it contained no audio, police were still able to view the contents of the tape. It depicted a woman recording herself in front of a video camera (seemingly using the same camera the police found in the kitchen). After positioning the camera to include both her and her kitchen stove in the image, the tape then showed her turning on the oven, opening the door, crawling inside, and then closing the door behind her. Eight minutes into the video, the oven could be seen shaking violently, after which point thick black smoke could be seen emanating from it. The camera then continued to stationary point at the oven for another 45 minutes until the batteries apparently died.
To avoid disturbing the local community, police never released any information about the tape, or even the fact that it was found. Police were also not able to determine who put the tape in the well.
…or why the physical stature of the woman on the tape did not in any way resemble the stature of the woman found in the oven.

Back to top Go down
lucinda~
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title: hi i like shorts!

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:40 pm

http://fyeahpokemoncreepypasta.tumblr.com/

by the beautiful Neo Queen Serenity
Back to top Go down
http://hiilikeshorts.tumblr.com/ http://hiilikeshorts.tumblr.com/
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Founder Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Ah, I follow that blog, Lucinda! It's a good'n! My favorite story from there is called. Sunburn. Everyone should read it!

I love Pokemon creepypastas, but only a certain type. I've gotten tired of the whole "cursed game" genre of it. I instead prefer pastas that take place WITHIN the Pokemon world.

Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Some of these seem a bit off the wall to be true but if they were...*shudders*. I really do wonder about the video one you posted about calling the local number. I don't understand what would be the point of wanting to see a murder tape? Also the hunter sleeping in the cabin full of malice paintings people perhaps looking in on him?

Sig made by Starchild
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Founder Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:22 am

Anjyu wrote:
Some of these seem a bit off the wall to be true but if they were...*shudders*. I really do wonder about the video one you posted about calling the local number. I don't understand what would be the point of wanting to see a murder tape? Also the hunter sleeping in the cabin full of malice paintings people perhaps looking in on him?

It's safe to assume that all creepypasta are fake. ^^ They were written by someone on the internet.

And as for the tape thing, it follows a certain genre of creepypasta, which is "rituals." To be honest, I'm not really fond of them myself (the tape one is an exception) because I feel like they're played out and not actually scary. However, ritual pastas basically just tell you to follow certain steps to bring about something supernatural. They're not actually real though.

In the one about the cabin, there were no paintings, only windows, meaning that the menacing portraits he saw were actually real people. I've always assumed that they were the owners of the cabin, angry about him trespassing, or maybe even ghosts!

Here's another one:

Upstairs

When I was a child I lived in a rented two-floor house.
Both my parents worked so I was often alone when I came home from school.
One early evening when I came home the house was still dark.
I called out, “Mum?” and heard a voice say “Yeeeeees?” from upstairs.
I called her again, and again got the same “Yeeeeees?” reply.

I felt she was calling me and climbed up the stairs.
When I reached the first floor I called her once more and the voice “Yeeeeees?” came from the furthest room.
I felt both uneasy and a strong urge to see my mother and started to walk towards the room.

But just that moment I heard the front door downstairs open and my mother come in, carrying a lot of shopping bags.
‘Honey, are you home?” My mother called in a cheery voice.
Hearing her voice made me feel instantly better and I turned back to go downstairs at once – but not before I had a quick glance towards the room.

While I watched from the top of the stairs, the door to the room slowly opened a crack.
For a brief moment I saw something strange in there.
It was an unnaturally pale face staring at me.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Founder Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:25 am

This is one of my very favorite pastas. I think I'll put it under a spoiler tag because it's quite long. However, it's a must-read!!

The Russian Sleep Experiment

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
lucinda~
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title: hi i like shorts!

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:36 pm

omg that one Cosmos~ it's madness lol.

Yeah I love Pokemon ones, and I get really picky with most creepypasta now.

by the beautiful Neo Queen Serenity
Back to top Go down
http://hiilikeshorts.tumblr.com/ http://hiilikeshorts.tumblr.com/
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Founder Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:11 am

@lucinda~ I know, RIGHT?? It's INSANE! But soooooo good!

Here's another favorite.

The Thing That Stalks the Fields

It was a few weeks ago that the hay bales started creeping slowly away from the house. Every morning when I woke up, each had moved a few hundred feet from where it was before. I assumed it was pranksters with nothing better to do, and I so I ignored it. Within a few days, though, the bales began to approach the boundaries of the farm. I was tired of the whole game by then, and decided to move them back. It took a tedious hour to bring them all from where they were to over near the house again, and by the time I was done I was ready to snap the neck of whatever little pissant was deciding to screw with me.
The next morning, I found each and every one of my horses messily decapitated. The smell was what woke me up. Each one was slumped over against the side of its stall. There were no signs of the heads. I spent the rest of the day cleaning up the mess and burying the remains. It was only when I was done that I noticed the bales of hay had all returned to their positions from the day before, scattered far out into the fields. This time I left them where they were.

That night I sat on my porch with my shotgun in hand and a pot of coffee on the table beside me. I sat for hours, straining my eyes into the fields to catch a glimpse of who was moving my hay bales. Finally, I was beginning to nod off. I would have, but just as my eyes began to close I heard a clamor and a rustling of trees from the nearby woods. I leaned forward, my heart racing with excitement; I was going to catch the bastard. I fumbled with my gun and fidgeted in my seat, waiting anxiously for whoever it was to get close enough to ambush. It was only when the thing got close enough for me to make out its silhouette in the dark that I was frozen still. The thing that crept into my fields from the nearby woods didn’t seem to notice me sitting there. It stalked, hunched and deliberate, through the field with the posture of a tiptoeing thief. If not for the fact that it must have towered to over ten feet tall even in its crouched position, it might have seemed almost frail. The thinness of its arms and legs and the emaciated, caved-in quality of its chest reminded me of a starving animal. Still, this thing was undeniably strong, and I watched it hoist each bale up into its arms with ease, and set it down carefully a while away, taking only a few strides to cover the distance. I watched it work, moving each bale thoughtfully. Every once in a while it would straighten up to look around at the other bales’ positions in the field, before adjusting the one it was working on ever so slightly.

Before it left, it looked towards the house. I felt its eyes sweep over me in the dark, but whether it saw me or not I couldn’t tell. Then, it turned silently and crept back the way it came, disappearing into the dark of the woods. It took me an hour before I had the courage to move at all. I went inside after a while, but didn’t sleep that night. It was only when the sun rose that I dared step off my porch into the fields. The hay bales were where it left them. Strangely, it didn’t move them as far as it had in the previous days. They were approaching something invisible in the fields, and as I looked at them I realized that they seemed to be marking some line. Indeed, as I walked around the house, I saw the distinct circle that they formed with me at the center. At first I thought the bales were just being haphazardly moved away from the house, but now I could see that they were instead being moved towards some boundary. The thing was sending me a message. I slept uneasily that night, and only because I was exhausted.

The next morning the bales hadn’t moved at all. They didn’t move at all for the rest of that week, in fact. They were finally where the thing wanted them. I made myself sick trying to interpret them. Why would this thing expend so much energy moving my hay bales, and threaten me with such violence should I try to interfere? Killing my horses was just that - a threat. An intelligent threat, at that. It knew what would scare me, and it knew that I would understand the implications.

The sound of an automobile working its way along the road to my farm one morning gave me a little rush of excitement. I’d been planning to abandon the farm since I saw the thing, but I couldn’t hope to leave on foot without risking it treating me like it treated my horses. But, if I could get in the car with whoever was coming my way, I might be able to escape before it could stop me. I didn’t know or care who it was. I decided that the moment they stopped the car, I would jump in the passenger’s seat and tell them to get the hell out of here. I didn’t get the chance.

The car worked its way slowly along the road, trundling across the uneven ground. I urged it silently to hurry. It was when it passed between the two bales placed on either side of the road that I began to hear a booming clatter from the woods. The thing burst suddenly from between the trees, sprinting on all four of its terrible, gangly limbs towards the car. Within a few seconds it was there, pouncing on the automobile like a predatory cat. Within moments it was picking and peeling the vehicle’s steel frame apart, working to get at the driver. The man, whoever he was, screamed all the while and I could hear him even over the crunching of metal and the shattering of glass. It was only when the thing crushed him carelessly in its hand that the screaming stopped. It tossed him away, and straightened up to look at me once again. In the sunlight, I could see the inhumanity of it. It was composed entirely of something awful and alive which was lashed together in a messy semblance of a human form. Whatever it was made of looked so polished and hard, that if it weren’t for the minute writhing of the stuff, I’d think it was made of granite.

The thing retreated back into the woods, and I was left to my shock. My eyes wandered to where the car sat, the engine still sputtering, between two of the hay bales. Suddenly, I understood. The message was clear. I am this thing’s captive, and I am not allowed visitors. Nothing may cross the borders it has set. I’m trapped here, by the thing that stalks the fields, and it demands nothing except that I never leave. Still, I don’t know if I can handle being that thing’s canary. I’ve been thinking hard for the last few days since I saw it crush that man’s chest, and silence him before he could finish his scream. If I crossed the hay bale border, it’d probably do the same. It’d smash my skull before I could put my hands up to protect myself. It’d go and find a new pet, and probably keep looking until it found someone who could stand knowing that it was waiting just outside, watching it at all hours with its shiny, insect eyes.

I’ve been thinking hard for the last few days, and I might just make a run for it.

Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:33 am

Wow that was something! What website is that from?

Sig made by Starchild
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm

A young couple were waiting impatiently to leave on their first vacation since the baby was born but the woman’s aunt, who would be babysitting, was thirty minutes late. The young woman called her elderly aunt to find out what was going on, and the old woman apologized for her forgetfulness, and said she’d speed right over.

Since the aunt was only a couple miles away, the couple decided they’d go ahead and go rather than wait for her and risk missing their flight. Two weeks later when the couple returned they were horrified to find the baby still in it’s high-chair where they’d left it, except now it was dead and bloated, covered with flies. The aunt really had sped, and unfortunately crashed and died before she made it over.

Sig made by Starchild
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Founder Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Anjyu wrote:
Wow that was something! What website is that from?

It's hard to tell where it originated because it's a creepypasta, but I found it on Creepypasta.com! And you posted a CLASSIC urban legend! That one never gets old!

Ashes

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Coffins used to be built with holes in them, attached to six feet of copper tubing and a bell. The tubing would allow air for victims buried under the mistaken impression they were dead. Harold, the Oakdale gravedigger, upon hearing a bell, went to go see if it was children pretending to be spirits. Sometimes it was also the wind. This time it wasn’t either. A voice from below begged, pleaded to be unburied.

“You Sarah O’Bannon?”

“Yes!” the voice assured.

“You were born on September 17, 1827?”

“Yes!”

“The gravestone here says you died on February 19?”

“No I’m alive, it was a mistake! Dig me up, set me free!”

“Sorry about this, ma’am,” Harold said, stepping on the bell to silence it and plugging up the copper tube with dirt. “But this is August. Whatever you is down there, you ain’t alive no more, and you ain’t comin’ up.”

Sig made by Starchild
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title: CG official PGSM-Mina (:

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:37 pm

i think one of the most famous creepypasta is the "Lavandia Syndrome"

Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:00 pm

My favorite is called mr. Wide mouth.

Sig made by Starchild
Back to top Go down
Augusta Nekochan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title: the official Tin Nyanko

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:32 am

Oh my gosh, I love this thread. This isn't a creepypasta necessarily, but it is creepy nonetheless. http://emcarroll.com/comics/faceallred/01.html

Siggie by Lust!
Back to top Go down
http://chocolate-maiden.tumblr.com/ http://augustanekochan.deviantart.com/
Kaosu
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:33 am

Jeff the Killer! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/kaosustudios
Pixy
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title: Adorably Rotten

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:05 pm

I just love creepypasta. Half of the time most of it doesn't creep me out, yet I still find all of the stories to be very interesting. Here's a few, but I have a lot:

Broken
Spoiler:

The Big-Head O
Spoiler:

Graphics were created by me! The art used is not mine!

Last edited by Pixy on Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title: Self-Proclamed Forum's official freak
Location: Under the carpet of Mugen Gakuen. Waiting for my next victims.

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Since when do we have this thread?
I love those stories <3

Siggie by Lust

Back to top Go down
Pixy
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title: Adorably Rotten

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta!   Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Me too! (I already know I'll be posting in this topic a lot)

Dream in Reverse
Spoiler:

Strange Dream
Spoiler:

The Warning
Spoiler:

Graphics were created by me! The art used is not mine!
Back to top Go down

Creepypasta!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Star Garden :: The Galaxy Lounge-