HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker
Posts : 1334
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 29
Location : Southern Louisiana


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   29th December 2012, 9:55 pm

The character color scheme makes me think Rayearth. It does look cute though. :]

___________________________

Avatar by Sailor Mars
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 920
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 27
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   2nd January 2013, 3:57 pm

ALL Clips from the Prism Box DVD (Comiket 83)

yes they are differend then the online ones





gosh this is long xD


1:07 madoka magica dejavu *-*









___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://goldenwitchmami.tumblr.com/
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit
Posts : 2801
Join date : 2012-08-19
Age : 20
Location : In Mugen Academy


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   2nd January 2013, 4:02 pm

I truly can't wait to see it premiering. Any dates yet?

___________________________



Siggie by Lust
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 920
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 27
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   2nd January 2013, 4:20 pm

no. the newest "news" are the full clips from the promo-dvd and the announcement of the seiyu.

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://goldenwitchmami.tumblr.com/
Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 920
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 27
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   4th January 2013, 9:22 pm

13 Minutes compilation because the seperate clips where taken down..


___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://goldenwitchmami.tumblr.com/
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   5th February 2013, 4:04 pm

Looks like a pretty interesting series... hopefully not as dark as Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. Kyubey sure was NO Luna! Is it available to watch online yet or no?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 920
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 27
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   5th February 2013, 4:16 pm

like i wrote before its not even announced what this exactly will be (movie, tv series, OVA) so they is still no airing date..

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://goldenwitchmami.tumblr.com/
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   23rd February 2013, 4:24 am

Not a fan of the character designs... reminds me of Madoka Magica's as well which I did not care for. Too dodgy. I'm too hooked with designs like of Sailor Moon's (that are sooo BEAUTIFUL!) and a few of the Precure's only.


Last edited by MoonPrismPowerMakeUp on 25th February 2013, 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 920
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 27
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   24th February 2013, 8:10 pm

you watch plotless Precure and not the deconstruction show madoka that is so high rated BECAUSE of the plot just because of the charadesign!? makes sense lol o_O


___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://goldenwitchmami.tumblr.com/
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^
Posts : 2757
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 23
Location : Texas


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   24th February 2013, 9:14 pm

Duuuude this looks way too much like madoka hahah like the fight settings and dude the girl's house looks just like Madoka's and that little kemono (I think that's the right term) is soo much like Kyubey... Oh well, Madoka was awesome so I don't mind if it's similar Smile

___________________________


m o d    o f    GALAXY LOUNGE  &  GALAXY BROADCASTS   | |       o f f i c i a l    USAGI    o f   t h e   f o r u m s
avi by lust <3
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.twitter.com/brrrandiZZLe http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 920
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 27
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   24th February 2013, 9:20 pm

i dont't think this will be like madoka. because this didnt would work. and no the charaters didnt look like madoka's because the Nana designs are done by the awesome Kantoku. and a lot of the stranges desings in madoka where done by inu curry.

the only think kantoku have to do with madoka is a fanart.

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://goldenwitchmami.tumblr.com/
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^
Posts : 2757
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 23
Location : Texas


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   24th February 2013, 9:26 pm

@Neon Genesis wrote:
They're pretty quick on merchandise for a show that hasn't even been released yet. ^^;;

Ummmmm no kidding so shaft can release figures and art for a show before it released but Sailor Moon can't?!?!?! SO LAME.

These figures are adorable though! I like the green one Smile

___________________________


m o d    o f    GALAXY LOUNGE  &  GALAXY BROADCASTS   | |       o f f i c i a l    USAGI    o f   t h e   f o r u m s
avi by lust <3
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.twitter.com/brrrandiZZLe http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 920
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 27
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   24th February 2013, 9:45 pm

@brrrandiZZLe wrote:

so shaft can release figures

not released yet. just prototypes, you can't buy them ^^

@brrrandiZZLe wrote:
and art for a show before it released

nothing speciel.

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://goldenwitchmami.tumblr.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Posts : 4565
Join date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   24th February 2013, 9:47 pm

@brrrandiZZLe wrote:
@Neon Genesis wrote:
They're pretty quick on merchandise for a show that hasn't even been released yet. ^^;;

Ummmmm no kidding so shaft can release figures and art for a show before it released but Sailor Moon can't?!?!?! SO LAME.

These figures are adorable though! I like the green one Smile

lol brandi XD i sohuld promise you that as soon as i hear a scrap of sailor moon anime news out of japan i will personally message you about it?

___________________________


Voluntarily Deactivated Account!
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   25th February 2013, 4:53 am

Minene wrote:
you watch plotless Precure and not the deconstruction show madoka that is so high rated BECAUSE of the plot just because of the charadesign!? makes sense lol o_O




Read what I SAID carefully! I LOVED Madoka Magica! I watched all the episodes and enjoyed the series. I NEVER said I didn't watch it. Know what you're saying. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^
Posts : 2757
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 23
Location : Texas


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   25th February 2013, 3:58 pm

@Houyou no Senshi wrote:
@brrrandiZZLe wrote:
@Neon Genesis wrote:
They're pretty quick on merchandise for a show that hasn't even been released yet. ^^;;

Ummmmm no kidding so shaft can release figures and art for a show before it released but Sailor Moon can't?!?!?! SO LAME.

These figures are adorable though! I like the green one Smile

lol brandi XD i sohuld promise you that as soon as i hear a scrap of sailor moon anime news out of japan i will personally message you about it?

YES PLEASE I'm sooo paranoid that information will come out and I'll miss it! But anyways, back to dis stuff Smile

___________________________


m o d    o f    GALAXY LOUNGE  &  GALAXY BROADCASTS   | |       o f f i c i a l    USAGI    o f   t h e   f o r u m s
avi by lust <3
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.twitter.com/brrrandiZZLe http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Posts : 4565
Join date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   25th February 2013, 7:07 pm

@brrrandiZZLe wrote:
@Houyou no Senshi wrote:
@brrrandiZZLe wrote:
@Neon Genesis wrote:
They're pretty quick on merchandise for a show that hasn't even been released yet. ^^;;

Ummmmm no kidding so shaft can release figures and art for a show before it released but Sailor Moon can't?!?!?! SO LAME.

These figures are adorable though! I like the green one Smile

lol brandi XD i sohuld promise you that as soon as i hear a scrap of sailor moon anime news out of japan i will personally message you about it?

YES PLEASE I'm sooo paranoid that information will come out and I'll miss it! But anyways, back to dis stuff Smile

D: okay when i get some news (i check all the places -japanese not english of course- i can think of once a day or every two places)youll be the first person i inform

BACK TO THIS STUFF:

Yes. New Magical Series By SHAFT

___________________________


Voluntarily Deactivated Account!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 920
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 27
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   26th February 2013, 4:30 am

@MoonPrismPowerMakeUp sorry didnt read the post before that one. that "didnt care for" souded like you dindnt care for the whole series to me. my bad.

but like i said before the chara designs for Prism Nana are made by KANTOKU. he had nothing to do with Madoka Magica. Prism Nana didnt have the Ugly "widefaces" like the Girls in Madoka Wink i'm also not a fan of the ANIME charadesign in Madoka. i prefer the manga charadesign from Hanokage ^^

except for sailor moon i can say Prism Nana will have at least one good star-seiyu. ERI KIRAMURA <3 she did so many important and good roles.

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://goldenwitchmami.tumblr.com/
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   26th February 2013, 4:40 am

@Houyou no Senshi wrote:
@brrrandiZZLe wrote:
@Houyou no Senshi wrote:
@brrrandiZZLe wrote:
@Neon Genesis wrote:
They're pretty quick on merchandise for a show that hasn't even been released yet. ^^;;

Ummmmm no kidding so shaft can release figures and art for a show before it released but Sailor Moon can't?!?!?! SO LAME.

These figures are adorable though! I like the green one Smile

lol brandi XD i sohuld promise you that as soon as i hear a scrap of sailor moon anime news out of japan i will personally message you about it?

YES PLEASE I'm sooo paranoid that information will come out and I'll miss it! But anyways, back to dis stuff Smile

D: okay when i get some news (i check all the places -japanese not english of course- i can think of once a day or every two places)youll be the first person i inform

BACK TO THIS STUFF:

Yes. New Magical Series By SHAFT

Please let me know also! Dying to watch a new INTERESTING magical girl series.



Minene wrote:
@MoonPrismPowerMakeUp sorry didnt read the post before that one. that "didnt care for" souded like you dindnt care for the whole series to me. my bad.

but like i said before the chara designs for Prism Nana are made by KANTOKU. he had nothing to do with Madoka Magica. Prism Nana didnt have the Ugly "widefaces" like the Girls in Madoka Wink i'm also not a fan of the ANIME charadesign in Madoka. i prefer the manga charadesign from Hanokage ^^

except for sailor moon i can say Prism Nana will have at least one good star-seiyu. ERI KIRAMURA <3 she did so many important and good roles.

@Minene Don't worry about it and there are no hard feelings at all! ^_^ I didn't like the way the eyes were drawn either for the characters, however that's just my own opinion. I'm looking forward to Prism Nana.
Back to top Go down
SailorCardKnight
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 252
Join date : 2013-05-20
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere lost in Arizona


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   21st May 2013, 4:41 am

After the success of Madoka Magica, I'm honestly not surprised in Shaft attempting to do another magical girl series. It will be most interesting to see what kind of direction they will be going with it. Will it be a dark series like Madoka, or will they go for straight up appeal to the kiddies like Precure, or do a mix of both like Nanoha?

Either way, Shaft won me over with Madoka, I'm definitely checking this one out.

___________________________

Signature by Ai No Senshi

MyAnimeList Deviantart
Back to top Go down
Satsuki
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-10-06

PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   8th October 2013, 12:33 pm

Too bad, no news about the anime yet. But no wonder, SHAFT must be busy with Monogatari series & the Madoka movie.
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   10th March 2014, 5:04 pm

This could've been a lighter version and not so dark magical girl anime which I really would've appreciated, I'm glad for the more mature content in Madoka but some of it was just way too much for me EVEN.




I hope to god this anime comes to fruition! Looks extremely good and interesting.

What the hell happened with this series?! Is it being discarded now or something? 
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna. Previously Sailor Selene
Posts : 7562
Join date : 2012-02-29
Age : 24
Location : Norristown, Pennsylvania


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   11th March 2014, 3:35 pm

I really like the magical girl costumes they look really awesome. This looks like it could be super interesting! It also looks like it could be dark, but at the same time have some cute/funny aspects to it.

___________________________


Proud mentor of Zoey900
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com http://sailormegansings.tumblr.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/PrettySailorSaturn
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: Re: new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)   11th March 2014, 4:22 pm

Sailor Selene wrote:
I really like the magical girl costumes they look really awesome. This looks like it could be super interesting! It also looks like it could be dark, but at the same time have some cute/funny aspects to it.


Just hope not as dark as Madoka Magica. :bunnypokerface Not wanting to re-live that depressing series again. It was too much for me the first time. Sailor Moon's darkness had a perfect balance added to it in the series. Especially in Classic's finale Ep. 45-46, S Final episodes, and Stars final episodes.
Back to top Go down
 

new Magical Girl-Series by SHAFT (2013?)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Other Anime and Manga-