FF Xiii & Fxiii-2 and ? Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: FF Xiii & Fxiii-2 and ? Discussion   22nd March 2013, 3:03 pm

I rented XIII back when it first came out and I'm so glad that I did because I would have been pissed had I paid the full price for that.

It didn't start out bad. I like Lightning and I even like Sazh, but then they change characters on you. Next thing I know I'm playing as Snow and I can't stand him! And just when I thought I couldn't stand a character any less they take me to the kids. Now Hope I didn't mind so much but the girl he was with? OMG! Please take me back to Lightning!

The start would make Slow Pokes complain about how slow it is and I got bored with the game rather quickly. Didn't make it too far because of it so unfortunately I missed out on Fang. I didn't like how I couldn't play as all my allies in the fighting system either and now all the enemy has to do is kill the person I'm playing to prompt a Game Over. I was surprised when I heard about a XIII-2 because I didn't think the first game was good enough to warrant a sequel but it must have made enough money. But if XIII-2 really is an improvement on the previous game then good. Square actually listened to their fans because after XIII and the disaster that was XIV release I just feel like Square has lost its spark. Something that has been fading ever since the end of X. I liked X, it's one of my favorite games of all time. X-2 is a guilty pleasure (and I thought Yuna was hot before) but I felt they could have done more with it. XI was okay. XII had a great beginning that I felt should have and could have been the whole game but then it got boring after that IMO.

It just feels like they're trying to make XIII the next VII and I can't see it working out for them too well.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ToriJGameReview https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: FF Xiii & Fxiii-2 and ? Discussion   25th April 2013, 9:36 pm

I just want to take a moment here to enjoy a couple epic songs from XIII and XIII 2.

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Crystal Gem Universe
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: FF Xiii & Fxiii-2 and ? Discussion   10th June 2013, 5:18 pm

So help me Jesus if there isn't any news about Final Fantasy Versus XIII or "VX" (as it is now rumored to be called) at E3......

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Crystal Gem Universe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FF Xiii & Fxiii-2 and ? Discussion   5th February 2014, 11:25 am

So did anyone play the demo for Lighting Returns? I can't wait for this game to come out. it promises to be loads of fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FF Xiii & Fxiii-2 and ? Discussion   9th February 2014, 11:38 pm

Uh, anyone else getting Lighting Returns? Unless my timing is off it's dropping tomorrow…. are you excited? I'm fan girling so hard i nearly can't breath!
Back to top Go down

FF Xiii & Fxiii-2 and ? Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Star Garden :: Gamers Lounge-