HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 DEBATE: Who do you want to be Usagi's best friend in 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who Should it Be?
Ami
15%
 15% [ 3 ]
Rei
10%
 10% [ 2 ]
Makoto
30%
 30% [ 6 ]
Minako
45%
 45% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 20
 

AuthorMessage
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 664
Join date : 2012-07-15
Location : Poland


PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Who do you want to be Usagi's best friend in 2013   3rd February 2013, 12:55 pm

Usagi went to Mamoru for help, when she couldn't transform at the beginning of S.

And I second more Mamoru and Naru not forgotten.

I don't actually see Rei as the one, who Usagi seeks comfort or help with - Rei seems rather like the friend, who pushes Usagi most (which isn't a bad thing). When Usagi turns for comfort or help it's usually to the whole group. I'd prefer every girl to have unique relationship with Usagi.

I voted for Ami.

___________________________

Avatar made by Sailor Jupiter - I thank you cordially.

Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Sailor Lilith
Star Seed


Star Seed

Title : ☾Sailor Luna☽
Posts : 77
Join date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Who do you want to be Usagi's best friend in 2013   3rd February 2013, 1:37 pm

Small Lady wrote:
maybe if they go far enough that we get the Outers, it turns out Usagi is BFFs with like Setsuna or Michiru. XD (I'd actually be SOOOO down for Setsuna cause of the musicals...)
Whoa, I seriously love this idea! Even if not as BFFs, I'd like to see Usagi interact more with the Outers.

___________________________


Avatar by Jupiter | Pixel by JA | Sig by Me
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3
Posts : 930
Join date : 2012-10-02
Location : New York


PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Who do you want to be Usagi's best friend in 2013   3rd February 2013, 2:32 pm

i say the new series should stick with Minako and Usagi's friendship i personally love the bond between them .It was much more deep.

___________________________

   Sigs by Infel, Mi Mako and Lust <3 and Avi by Sailor Selene thank you guys !!
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Posts : 4565
Join date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Who do you want to be Usagi's best friend in 2013   3rd February 2013, 7:04 pm

@Moonlight Lady wrote:
Usagi went to Mamoru for help, when she couldn't transform at the beginning of S.

I don't actually see Rei as the one, who Usagi seeks comfort or help with - Rei seems rather like the friend, who pushes Usagi most (which isn't a bad thing). When Usagi turns for comfort or help it's usually to the whole group. I'd prefer every girl to have unique relationship with Usagi.

I voted for Ami.

If you think that Rei isn't the one Usagi goes to, I think you may need to rewatch the anime:

episodes 43, 45, 190, 196 are good examples.

___________________________


Voluntarily Deactivated Account!
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5947
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 24
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Who do you want to be Usagi's best friend in 2013   3rd February 2013, 7:11 pm

How about this:

Rei and Minako are besties to each other (coughwithnicehintiestomorecough).

Makoto is more like herself in PGSM and is closest to Usagi.

There! Very Happy XD

And then, also like PGSM, Ami just wants everyone together and feels happiest and whatnot when everyone is together yaaaaay.

___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Crystal Gem Universe
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neith
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Title : The Official Mistress 9 of the GC.
Posts : 311
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Tau System


PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Who do you want to be Usagi's best friend in 2013   3rd February 2013, 8:18 pm

I agree with Miss Tricks about having Naru bff moments in there...I'm a sucker for left-behind "muggle" characters. ;P

However, I voted for Ami. I would really like to see how her character would develop in an anime.

I also agree with Lady Tuxedo about more MinakoxRei bestfriendshipness. >w>
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 664
Join date : 2012-07-15
Location : Poland


PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Who do you want to be Usagi's best friend in 2013   4th February 2013, 3:07 am

@Houyou no Senshi wrote:
@Moonlight Lady wrote:
Usagi went to Mamoru for help, when she couldn't transform at the beginning of S.

I don't actually see Rei as the one, who Usagi seeks comfort or help with - Rei seems rather like the friend, who pushes Usagi most (which isn't a bad thing). When Usagi turns for comfort or help it's usually to the whole group. I'd prefer every girl to have unique relationship with Usagi.

I voted for Ami.

If you think that Rei isn't the one Usagi goes to, I think you may need to rewatch the anime:

episodes 43, 45, 190, 196 are good examples.

What do you mean in 190? I looked it up and there's little Rei - she supports Usagi too, but less than others (not because she doesn't want to, but because she is in different school - that's why Rei got kinda shafted in Stars).

And in 45 Usagi clings to Rei after others are gone. It's different than showing preference, when all are available.

___________________________

Avatar made by Sailor Jupiter - I thank you cordially.

Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Sailor Lilith
Star Seed


Star Seed

Title : ☾Sailor Luna☽
Posts : 77
Join date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Who do you want to be Usagi's best friend in 2013   4th February 2013, 5:31 am

Lady Tuxedo wrote:
Rei and Minako are besties to each other (coughwithnicehintiestomorecough).
Oh ho ho, I greatly approve of this suggestion! Rei and Minako would just be the cutest best friends with benefits.

___________________________


Avatar by Jupiter | Pixel by JA | Sig by Me
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^
Posts : 2757
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 23
Location : Texas


PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Who do you want to be Usagi's best friend in 2013   4th February 2013, 2:09 pm

@Sailor Lilith wrote:

I do agree with one point in your opinion, though, Brandi, that they would basically be appealing to same amount of fans if they made Usagi and Minako friends. I've rarely met a person who isn't a huge fan of the two of them, not just one or the other. It would be interesting to have her be friends with one of the other Inner Senshi, despite the fact that its obvious in the manga that she's closest to Minako.

Yeah that's basically what I meant, I mean out of all the inners I think they probably have the most overlaps as far as fans go :p

___________________________


m o d    o f    GALAXY LOUNGE  &  GALAXY BROADCASTS   | |       o f f i c i a l    USAGI    o f   t h e   f o r u m s
avi by lust <3
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.twitter.com/brrrandiZZLe http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Posts : 4565
Join date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Who do you want to be Usagi's best friend in 2013   4th February 2013, 6:18 pm

@Moonlight Lady wrote:
@Houyou no Senshi wrote:
@Moonlight Lady wrote:
Usagi went to Mamoru for help, when she couldn't transform at the beginning of S.

I don't actually see Rei as the one, who Usagi seeks comfort or help with - Rei seems rather like the friend, who pushes Usagi most (which isn't a bad thing). When Usagi turns for comfort or help it's usually to the whole group. I'd prefer every girl to have unique relationship with Usagi.

I voted for Ami.

If you think that Rei isn't the one Usagi goes to, I think you may need to rewatch the anime:

episodes 43, 45, 190, 196 are good examples.

What do you mean in 190? I looked it up and there's little Rei - she supports Usagi too, but less than others (not because she doesn't want to, but because she is in different school - that's why Rei got kinda shafted in Stars).

And in 45 Usagi clings to Rei after others are gone. It's different than showing preference, when all are available.

Sorry I meant 189**

___________________________


Voluntarily Deactivated Account!
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 664
Join date : 2012-07-15
Location : Poland


PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Who do you want to be Usagi's best friend in 2013   5th February 2013, 3:41 am

But that scene actually is counter-argument - Usagi goes to the fortune-teller not knowing it's Rei. (Come to think, it's interesting, why Usagi chose to talk to a stranger, instead of one of her friends).

___________________________

Avatar made by Sailor Jupiter - I thank you cordially.

Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 664
Join date : 2012-07-15
Location : Poland


PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Who do you want to be Usagi's best friend in 2013   5th February 2013, 4:35 am

Lady Tuxedo wrote:
How about this:

Rei and Minako are besties to each other (coughwithnicehintiestomorecough).

Makoto is more like herself in PGSM and is closest to Usagi.

There! Very Happy XD

And then, also like PGSM, Ami just wants everyone together and feels happiest and whatnot when everyone is together yaaaaay.

How about:

Rei and Minako are best friends (kinda "duo" among Inners)

Usagi, Ami and Mako are "trio" and they go to the same schoo. They can sometimes add Naru to the mix. Later also grows friendship between Ami and Mamoru.

___________________________

Avatar made by Sailor Jupiter - I thank you cordially.

Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed


Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Posts : 1463
Join date : 2013-01-08
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3


PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Who do you want to be Usagi's best friend in 2013   10th April 2013, 5:04 pm

It's sad that I can't pick lol I'd prefer if they all were best friends, and I agree with Miss Tricks, Naru always held a special place in my heart as one of Usagi's best friend^-^
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Posts : 4565
Join date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Who do you want to be Usagi's best friend in 2013   10th April 2013, 5:07 pm

I kind of meant the way the each version designates a character as Usagi's sort of runner up, Naru is a bit of a give in XD

Such as:

Anime: Rei
Manga: Minako
Musicals: Ami
Live-Action: Debatable, Probably Makoto who is the most active in the most storylines

___________________________


Voluntarily Deactivated Account!
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed


Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Posts : 1463
Join date : 2013-01-08
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3


PostSubject: Re: DEBATE: Who do you want to be Usagi's best friend in 2013   10th April 2013, 5:11 pm

Hm, since each inner senshi get's a best friend role in these different versions then I'd want someone other then an inner senshi just to keep the playing field even XD
Back to top Go down
 

DEBATE: Who do you want to be Usagi's best friend in 2013

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Theories, Debates and Headcanons-