HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 PreCure Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: PreCure Thread   Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:56 pm

I really hope this season of Precure is 10x better than the horrendous season of Smile Precure! Still waiting for it to be subbed, it's not even posted on CureCom.net as of yet. Any other sites people have found them on or anything? Anyone else excited for it tho? I love the animation style for this season though for the main characters. It really does look really fantastic!


Last edited by HandsomeSoldier on Wed May 01, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 920
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 27
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:07 pm

MoonPrismPowerMakeUp wrote:
I love the animation style for this season though for the main characters.

you mean the chara design not the animation, to judge "animation" you have to watch an actual episode..

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://goldenwitchmami.tumblr.com/
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:16 pm

Minene wrote:
MoonPrismPowerMakeUp wrote:
I love the animation style for this season though for the main characters.

you mean the chara design not the animation, to judge "animation" you have to watch an actual episode..

Yes, thank you... didn't know there was a more technical term for it... haha. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami
Posts : 9845
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 26
Location : La La Land


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:56 pm

Yeah I'm excited to watch this. I have love and hate relationship with precure. The only season I truly enjoyed watching was Fresh (I still need to finish it >.<). However I enjoyed Suite for the most part, but the near the story was just all over the place so I lost interest.

___________________________

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
Yeah I'm excited to watch this. I have love and hate relationship with precure. The only season I truly enjoyed watching was Fresh (I still need to finish it >.<). However I enjoyed Suite for the most part, but the near the story was just all over the place so I lost interest.

Fresh Pretty Cure by far was my most FAVORITE!! Doki Doki has similar elements to Fresh by the way... The storyline for Suite was dreadful couldn't even make it passed the 2nd episode. Heartcatch, the character designs were horrible but the storyline was really good minus the filler. Fresh Precure is by far my most favorite also one of the few magical girl series that used a villain-turned-to-hero scenario which was very clever and made it interestingly great!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami
Posts : 9845
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 26
Location : La La Land


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:38 am

I liked the characters in Suite. They're the only reason why I almost watch the whole season. Plus Hummy! <3 She's such a cutie.

Now for Doki! Episode one now has subs!

So I will say that this episode was written quite well. It has a Fresh feel to it so I feel like I am going to like this season! The mascots don't seem annoying (so far >.>). One of the main reasons why I stop watching a precure season are the mascots. The girls have way too many mascots and they all have high pitch voices which I cannot stand. >.< The only mascots that I could deal with the high pitch voices are Hummy and Candy.

Cure Sword is awesome. Although her hair designs makes her look like a creepy looking doll.

Cure Heart. She's a very likeable character. She reminds me of Love. :3

___________________________

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:55 am

Yamichan16 wrote:
I liked the characters in Suite. They're the only reason why I almost watch the whole season. Plus Hummy! <3 She's such a cutie.

Now for Doki! Episode one now has subs!

So I will say that this episode was written quite well. It has a Fresh feel to it so I feel like I am going to like this season! The mascots don't seem annoying (so far >.>). One of the main reasons why I stop watching a precure season are the mascots. The girls have way too many mascots and they all have high pitch voices which I cannot stand. >.< The only mascots that I could deal with the high pitch voices are Hummy and Candy.

Cure Sword is awesome. Although her hair designs makes her look like a creepy looking doll.

Cure Heart. She's a very likeable character. She reminds me of Love. :3

Yes, I felt the same way also!! Very reminiscent to the Fresh season which is by far my favorite especially the twist with Cure Passion's awakening.
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit
Posts : 2801
Join date : 2012-08-19
Age : 20
Location : In Mugen Academy


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:51 pm

I liked Smile :I Though it was horribly childish, it was pretty enjoyable.
I don't think i'll watch Doki ^^" Too much anime to watch those days .o."

___________________________



Siggie by Lust
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cocoa
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director


Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3245
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 29
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Yesterday watched Doki Doki and i have to say a few things

1. Hate the new opening, it's the WORST precure opening song so far :/
2. Best ending EVER! so adorable~ it's better than the Fresh one, and the Fresh is my fave ending.
3. Episode was...pretty weird for a precure first episode, but it was ok, this season looks so different from the others.
4. Henshin sequence for Cure Love was...ok (?) i still hace mix feelings towards this.
Spoiler:
 

Overall i still have my hopes high, since Smile was such a disappoint after Suite (witch was really good)

I still want to know who designed the character since they remind me so much of Fresh and heartcatch >.

___________________________


 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami
Posts : 9845
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 26
Location : La La Land


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:02 pm

I like the opening. The only other openings I like were Suite and Smile. I also liked this ending as well and the only ending I have ever liked. I am not a big fan of the dancing endings and I'm sorry Toei your CGI looks look like crap (I'm spoil by pixar).

___________________________

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Posts : 920
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 27
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:20 pm

oh my god what did i just watch? bad animated as hell, in 2013. my eyes bleeding -.-
no offense but its the truth...

___________________________


Back to top Go down
http://goldenwitchmami.tumblr.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami
Posts : 9845
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 26
Location : La La Land


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:22 pm

To me the story is greater than the animation.

___________________________

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:39 pm

@Mayonnaise wrote:
I liked Smile :I Though it was horribly childish, it was pretty enjoyable.
I don't think i'll watch Doki ^^" Too much anime to watch those days .o."

Smile was the worst latest Precure I've ever watched! HORRIBLE! No Way too childish and boring, no excitement or interesting storyline.

Minene wrote:
oh my god what did i just watch? bad animated as hell, in 2013. my eyes bleeding -.-
no offense but its the truth...

Really? I thought the animation was the complete opposite, I thought it was fantastic-looking.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami
Posts : 9845
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 26
Location : La La Land


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 pm

I liked cures themselves in Smile, but the story was very weak.

___________________________

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Sailor Cocoa
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director


Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3245
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 29
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:22 pm

I agree with Yami-sempai, Smile story is weak, to me is the second worst story after Splash Star witch to me, it doesn't exist since it was BAD ._.

and for the animation..well it looks the same for me, seriously, the only animation that looked different was Heartcatch <3

i also HATE this dancing endings but, Smile dance scene was ADORABLE~

___________________________


 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami
Posts : 9845
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 26
Location : La La Land


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Yeah Toei pretty much keeps the same animation for their series since Fresh expect for Heartcatch.

___________________________

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:46 am

Haine wrote:
I agree with Yami-sempai, Smile story is weak, to me is the second worst story after Splash Star witch to me, it doesn't exist since it was BAD ._.

and for the animation..well it looks the same for me, seriously, the only animation that looked different was Heartcatch <3

i also HATE this dancing endings but, Smile dance scene was ADORABLE~

Heartcatch had one out of the two best storylines (Best one is Fresh). The animation for Heartcatch was really BAD I thought, kind of looked more like a dodgy american cartoon. Pretty Bad... Although I did LOVE Cure Sunshine's and Moonlight's transformation sequences. Also as well as the phrase "Open My Heart".
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami
Posts : 9845
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 26
Location : La La Land


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:43 am

Heartcatch's animation was based off the Ojamajo Doremi animation. It works for Ojamajo Doremi.

___________________________

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Sailor Cocoa
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director


Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3245
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 29
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:11 am

Character designer for heartcatch was the same of Ojamajo Doremi and also Saint Seiya Omega , I LOVE his style <3! (actually it was for the character design that made me fall inlove with this season) it made funnier the series and different since Trollei always had the same design style with the characters, it was a good change Smile


Btw, i;m still curious of who designed doki doki characters, because they remind me of Ojamajo too o.O and i get the feeling it's the same designer o.o

don't lose your hopes guys~ this season might have a better character/plot development Smile

Edit~

Thanks to the internet the character design was by Akira TAKAHASHI who actually produced Sailor Moon Sailor Stars (with Trollei) Very Happy also it's the same as Suite precure, that's why looked so familiar :p

___________________________


 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Haine wrote:
Character designer for heartcatch was the same of Ojamajo Doremi and also Saint Seiya Omega , I LOVE his style <3! (actually it was for the character design that made me fall inlove with this season) it made funnier the series and different since Trollei always had the same design style with the characters, it was a good change Smile


Btw, i;m still curious of who designed doki doki characters, because they remind me of Ojamajo too o.O and i get the feeling it's the same designer o.o

don't lose your hopes guys~ this season might have a better character/plot development Smile

Edit~

Thanks to the internet the character design was by Akira TAKAHASHI who actually produced Sailor Moon Sailor Stars (with Trollei) Very Happy also it's the same as Suite precure, that's why looked so familiar :p

You seem like a REAL Doki Doki! supporter even before the season began! Haha... I was in love with the character designs also. I just to pray to god it's not as stupid and as childish as Smile. I just know that when Sailor Moon resurrects I'm sure it won't be as childish and more enjoyable to watch. I will be excited and tuning in every Sunday for online streaming for the next hopeful 5 Seasons! ^_^ I'll love Sailor Moon even when I get older I think.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami
Posts : 9845
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 26
Location : La La Land


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Did anyone see episode 2? The English subs are now out.

The second episode lived up to the first episode! Well, at least it did in my opinion. Looks like this will be a very good season. We got to see more of the fairies and they're so cute. I am so happy that they don't have annoying catchphrases and high pitch voices. Most of the fairies/mascots annoy me in the precure series expect for Tart, Chiffon, Hummy, Candy, and Pop.

Also would anyone be interest in a Doki Doki rp? I really want to roleplay with these characters.

___________________________

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
Did anyone see episode 2? The English subs are now out.

The second episode lived up to the first episode! Well, at least it did in my opinion. Looks like this will be a very good season. We got to see more of the fairies and they're so cute. I am so happy that they don't have annoying catchphrases and high pitch voices. Most of the fairies/mascots annoy me in the precure series expect for Tart, Chiffon, Hummy, Candy, and Pop.

Also would anyone be interest in a Doki Doki rp? I really want to roleplay with these characters.

I saw the 2nd episode also but I guess I will have to see what I think of it when it moves further. I just hope it's not so childish.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami
Posts : 9845
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 26
Location : La La Land


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:23 pm

I feel like we'll get the true sense of things around episode 5 or until Alice awakens as a precure. Even though only two episodes have aired I have a feeling it won't be as childish as Smile. Mana, is a very confident person unlike Miykui who was a typical magical (ditzy and clumsy). I don't know I just get a sense maturity from the characters in Doki like I did in Fresh.

I can't wait to see more of the baddies. <3 I hope we see their hideout in the next episode.

___________________________

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
I feel like we'll get the true sense of things around episode 5 or until Alice awakens as a precure. Even though only two episodes have aired I have a feeling it won't be as childish as Smile. Mana, is a very confident person unlike Miykui who was a typical magical (ditzy and clumsy). I don't know I just get a sense maturity from the characters in Doki like I did in Fresh.

I can't wait to see more of the baddies. <3 I hope we see their hideout in the next episode.

Fresh was my ever so favorite one! :heart:
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami
Posts : 9845
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 26
Location : La La Land


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:27 pm

I still need to finish Fresh. I got to the episode of Nothra's entrance then I couldn't find any place that had the rest of the series with English subs. Now I think I found a place with all the subs uploaded. So I'm going to have a marathon and just start from the beginning.

___________________________

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
I still need to finish Fresh. I got to the episode of Nothra's entrance then I couldn't find any place that had the rest of the series with English subs. Now I think I found a place with all the subs uploaded. So I'm going to have a marathon and just start from the beginning.

CureCom.net Wink You can download the torrents for the whole season in HD quality!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami
Posts : 9845
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 26
Location : La La Land


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:08 pm

That's what Im going to have do over the coming weekend. T-T The videos wont play on anime sub websites.

___________________________

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
That's what Im going to have do over the coming weekend. T-T The videos wont play on anime sub websites.

Trust me, I know! They won't load sometimes depending on the video players and if whether they want to or not that day lolzzz.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cocoa
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director


Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3245
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 29
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Just finished episode 2!!! my hopes are even more high! YES!!!!!

This fairies are so ADORABLE *3*!!!!! glad we're seeing more of them (this season is like a second season of fresh o.O)


I'm sorry but i find Chifon ADORABLE :3 even with his high pitch voice! in fact, i made his/her (forgot if its male or female) my whatsapp ring tone for a while :p~

___________________________


 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
HeartWarrior
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Long Island, NY


PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:41 am

Haine wrote:
Just finished episode 2!!! my hopes are even more high! YES!!!!!

This fairies are so ADORABLE *3*!!!!! glad we're seeing more of them (this season is like a second season of fresh o.O)


I'm sorry but i find Chifon ADORABLE :3 even with his high pitch voice! in fact, i made his/her (forgot if its male or female) my whatsapp ring tone for a while :p~

Well I guess we'll wait to see... I know you are already covered with Doki Doki! Precure mania as part of ur avatar and sig haha. I just hope this season is 10x better than horrific Smile. Fresh is my only pretty big favorite one and that's a lot to live up to also. Fresh is considered one of my top favorite animes as well
Back to top Go down
 

PreCure Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Other Anime and Manga-