PreCure Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   20th August 2013, 1:52 pm

I feel as if like the Selfish Trio (Ira, Bel, Marmo) and Regina quit the show. xD They haven't been on in ages.
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   20th August 2013, 1:56 pm

Bel is the Goyann of this season. Nobody can make me think otherwise.
Also I'm really sorry I started shipping Leva and Gula.

Siggie by Lust
Back to top Go down
elior1
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   24th August 2013, 11:40 pm

here the link for episode 30 preview and it look epic episode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvKL2QkmEGU
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   25th August 2013, 4:19 am

As usual, Alice showed us why she was the best of the Doki Precures.
'The dragon is cute, can we keep it?'

See the three silhouettes in the preview? I bet they are Marie Ange, Cure Ace, and somebody else we have yet to see.
I love Yami's theory of Regina being a Selfish half of Aguri. But once both parts are assembled, maybe she will revert back to her adult form?
Though I think by the end of the serie, Aguri will stay a kid. Regina will be redeemed and they will both live like sisters, just like Hikari and the boy from Max Heart.

Siggie by Lust
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   25th August 2013, 5:16 am

^ I really don't like that storyline with the theory of Regina, they should be two separate entities.
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   25th August 2013, 5:20 am

@elior1 wrote:
here the link for episode 30 preview and it look epic episode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvKL2QkmEGU
Thank you for sharing! I'm wondering who the trip might be? The one in the middle looks like Marie-Ange though.
Back to top Go down
elior1
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   1st September 2013, 1:27 am

well looks like the next item will looks like ipad how funny http://precure.livejournal.com/2460924.html
Back to top Go down
elior1
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   1st September 2013, 11:59 pm

episode 30 was subbed and this was amazing with the dragon meron and hard battle against him one of the best fight i seen in this season
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   2nd September 2013, 12:12 pm

Mercury opines on Precure! 

(Watched: most of Heartcatch (skipping a lot of the fillers), chapters 1-4 of the Fresh manga, up to ep. 10 of Yes! Precure 5, episode 1 of Suite, and Precure All Stars DX3)

1. Is it bad that episode one of Suite makes me think of what would happen if Usagi and Luna switched bodies? (Usagi is Hummy, Luna is Hibiki, Naru is Kanade, Siren is Queen Beryl, Aphrodite is Queen Serenity, Mephisto is a male Queen Metaria, and the Minor Trio are the Shitennou)

1.1 (And continuing in this vein, the G-clefs are Sailor Crystals and the notes are rainbow crystal shards? or something like that...)

1.2 (I'm a really odd person... :bunnypokerface )

1.3 (Or it could be that Hummy and Usagi are both voiced by the same person...)

2. Heartcatch is awesome  I just wish it had a lot less filler... 

3. Yuri...  *triestofindwaytosendinfinitehappinesstoher*

4. I wonder why more Precure fans don't talk about Yes Precure 5? (it's good so far, and I like the main cast and mascots (+the lunch lady, who is one of my favorite minor Precure characters along with Tsubomi's grandma))

4.1 (Then again. it could get more annoying as time goes on...)

5. Does anyone know where I can find more of the Precure mangas online?

6. Favorite characters (as of right now): Cure Moonlight, Cure Dream, Cure Mint, Cure Sunshine, Cure Berry.

:bunnypokerface ....

Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
elior1
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   8th September 2013, 1:03 am

by this interview with the director it seems we was right there is connection between regina and aguri  by the question Please tell us more about the highlights of the future second half?from the page http://precure.livejournal.com/2467018.html
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   8th September 2013, 3:28 am

it's pretty obvious to me that Regina is the part of Aguri that lacks. Her selfishness, but also her "willpower" or something. Once both comes back together they'll be able to turn into a fully awakened Cure Ace.
Flawless voice acting from Mana's VA in yersterday's episode. And I though nobody could ever top Kanade and Nagisa!

Siggie by Lust
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   4th October 2013, 8:52 pm

These recent fillers are so painfully BORINGGG! Plus, Regina hasn't been on the show for so long also. I hope the comeback will be an interesting one to watch.
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   5th October 2013, 8:17 am

Alice's episode was pretty good oo Haven't seen Rikka's yet (COMMIE PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOUR DROPPED DDPC) but by the preview, it really really really reminds me of the episode of Fresh where Buki takes care of Chiffon when he was constipated!

(... yes, you read that well.)

I'm almost done with Yes! 5 and Suite. I'll watch Yes! 5 Gogo after and THEN i'll get to the All Stars movies ^^

Siggie by Lust
Back to top Go down
Satsuki
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   8th October 2013, 12:12 pm

Precure... My, what a horrible experience. I tried to watch the frachise because I was looking for something similar in Sailor Moon but it disappointed me so much. I watched,

- The first Precure + Max Heart sequel
- Splash Star
- Some episodes of 5
- Fresh
- Heartcatch

The episodic formula was way too painful for this series. Many boring episodes & I just did not care for any of the characters, all of them followed a certain archetype. If you compare all the Precures until now, you will notice that there are many who look alike a lot. The plot is always the same generic plot which can be easily told in 2 cours but Toei of course stretch it into 50 episodes. Heartcatch was a little different due to the director but it did not left me a more positive impression, although I admit that Moonlight was a unique character for the franchise. Precure is obviously designed for kids, there is nothing dark. And ironic because there are people who call Sailor Moon a 'kids show'. 

I had more fun with Wedding Peach.
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   8th October 2013, 4:27 pm

@Satsuki wrote:
Precure... My, what a horrible experience. I tried to watch the frachise because I was looking for something similar in Sailor Moon but it disappointed me so much. I watched,

- Splash Star
- Some episodes of 5
- Fresh
- Heartcatch

The episodic formula was way too painful for this series. Many boring episodes & I just did not care for any of the characters, all of them followed a certain archetype. If you compare all the Precures until now, you will notice that there are many who look alike a lot. The plot is always the same generic plot which can be easily told in 2 cours but Toei of course stretch it into 50 episodes. Heartcatch was a little different due to the director but it did not left me a more positive impression, although I admit that Moonlight was a unique character for the franchise. Precure is obviously designed for kids, there is nothing dark. And ironic because there are people who call Sailor Moon a 'kids show'. 

I have to agree with you on all of the above and wish Precure was more dark & violent as Sailor Moon has been, except that... Fresh Pretty Cure is the only one I can say I only like and not only like but LOVEEE! It's one of my favorite animes as well (also along with Wedding Peach). They need another "Sailor Moon-type" series that's not so damn kiddish for gods sakes.
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   8th October 2013, 6:38 pm

P.S. LOVE Cure Passion she's my favorite for many reasons.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   9th October 2013, 7:30 am

@HeartWarrior wrote:
@Satsuki wrote:

- Splash Star
- Some episodes of 5
- Fresh
- Heartcatch

I have to agree with you on all of the above and wish Precure was more dark & violent as Sailor Moon has been, except that... Fresh Pretty Cure is the only one I can say I only like and not only like but LOVEEE! It's one of my favorite animes as well (also along with Wedding Peach). They need another "Sailor Moon-type" series that's not so damn kiddish for gods sakes.
Fresh Precure had a little more serious style I suppose but I found it to have the best designs. And either way, they do not care about 'plot' when their group target are 10-year-old kids and merchandise.
Another series that wasn't so kiddish was W.I.T.C.H, although it is a comics series.
Back to top Go down
elior1
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   13th October 2013, 10:14 pm

next episode titles:

i happy it finally going to happen
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   14th October 2013, 5:44 am

@elior1 wrote:
next episode titles:

i happy it finally going to happen
Spoiler:

Cannot wait for this!
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   16th October 2013, 3:59 am

Of chibi the only dubbing company that still feels like it has to localize everything (since 4Kids aren't in the business anymore) just acquired the rights for Smile! And since they did, Rai Due loses the right so Precure in italy will stop at heartcatch...

http://precure.livejournal.com/2460187.html

Guuuh why not just giving it to the canadian dub company that did Futari wa? Smile was already really cheesy but I don't want my favourite Precure serie to be butchered >:I

Anyway, I'm almost done with Yes! 5 ^^ I really liked all of these girls. I saw in the New Stage movies Milk was going to be a Precure in Gogo? Can't wait!

Siggie by Lust
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   23rd November 2013, 7:57 pm

Watching Suite Precure now to give it a shot and but WOW... Cure Beat is BEAUTIFULLL!  She's so GORGEOUS! Love also how strong and bad chibi she is!

My 2nd favorite Precure next being to Cure Passion (Who's also VERY Beautiful!), love both of their storylines.
Back to top Go down
elior1
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   15th December 2013, 2:23 am

next episodes titles:

yes finally in episode 46 it will reveal it going to be great
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   15th December 2013, 5:24 am

@elior1 wrote:
next episodes titles:

I really hope the whole sister thing isn't true though, that's already been done in Heartcatch and really hoping this isn't the case and it's something towards a different storyline line.

The battle seems like it will be awesome though! Hopefully an epic battle!
Back to top Go down
elior1
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   15th December 2013, 10:29 pm

@HeartWarrior wrote:
@elior1 wrote:
next episodes titles:

I really hope the whole sister thing isn't true though, that's already been done in Heartcatch and really hoping this isn't the case and it's something towards a different storyline line.

The battle seems like it will be awesome though! Hopefully an epic battle!

in heartcatch it was not sisters it was more with yuri and dark precure one that was dark soul and yuri which is the good one in outher words 2 sides of the same coin
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   16th December 2013, 5:27 am

^ However, it would be of the same similar storyline unless there's a twist. We'd have to see.
Back to top Go down
elior1
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   18th December 2013, 10:23 pm

final episodes titles:

sound like we will have some kind of twist in the final 2 episodes
Back to top Go down
elior1
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   29th December 2013, 1:01 am

finally episode 45 was subbed and it seems they not sisters but the souls of marie ange regina is the darkness and ace is the light.what i was suprised is that it was lie all along that the queen in the ice
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   2nd February 2014, 9:44 am

Final Dokidoki thoughts+Happiness Charge first impressions:

Dokidoki:

I don't seem to hate this like 99% of the fandom? I enjoyed the Regina/Madoka plot, and the cast of Cures is one of my favorite ones. 

I also really like both Mana and Madoka....

Favorite episodes: 26, 33, 45, and 46.

Overall verdict: 7/10 or 8/10. 

Ranking among all completed seasons: 3rd.

Happiness Charge ep 1:

This really strikes me as a spiritual successor to Heartcatch (transformations, MOTDs, art... also Hime is kind of a Tsubomi-Erika hybrid and Cure Fortune reminds me of Moonlight.) I'm pretty sure I'll really love it, I just hope it has less filler....

Megumi is a Nozomi-Mana hybrid, IMHO. 

The only downside is that they need better names for everything. Also, Window. Out of all the words in the word....

Preliminary score: 8/10.

Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
elior1
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   2nd February 2014, 10:23 pm

happiness charge precure episode 1 was pretty good hime is pretty spoil child but enjoyble the villains pretty good and the opening and transformation music is great
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PreCure Thread   10th March 2014, 4:56 pm

Megumi is 10x more tolerable than Mana! God she was so ANNOYING as hell! Her goody-two-shoes attitude was way too much and to the point as being beyond unrealistic. I'm curious to see Hime's character development through out the series as it progresses on.
Back to top Go down

PreCure Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Other Anime and Manga-