Share | 

Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??   8th February 2013, 3:06 am

@Lunar Maria wrote:
I don't see a problem with downloading manga, either. It can get pretty pricy when buying a lot of volumes, and not that many people have a lot of money to shell out. >.<

Thank you!!! MissDream.org saved me from that for Sailor Moon and the plus it has Naoko's notes which the American re-release does not.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Maria
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Crack Pair Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??   8th February 2013, 5:34 am

MoonPrismPowerMakeUp wrote:
@Lunar Maria wrote:
I don't see a problem with downloading manga, either. It can get pretty pricy when buying a lot of volumes, and not that many people have a lot of money to shell out. >.<

Thank you!!! MissDream.org saved me from that for Sailor Moon and the plus it has Naoko's notes which the American re-release does not.

Yes, MissDream.org is really great site. I love reading Naoko's notes, which the localized manga seemed to not want to include for some unknown reason. >.<

Avatar by Lust | Sigs by Sailor Celestial, Mi Mako Chan

Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??   8th February 2013, 6:47 am

Well, I've seen Wedding Peach once, but haven't yet read the manga. It does have tons of similarities to Sailor Moon, and could be viewed as a watered-down and condensed plot with extra ham and cheese, XD. But it has it's own potential, if only the ending hadn't been so disappointing. (IE: The big finale turning out to be, the driving force of the show was based on a misunderstanding.)

I have considered making an OC for it, though, just haven't gotten around to it. ^_^"

Signature by Sailor Mercury, AKA Sailor Celestial/Rory. *Huggles* <3
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

PostSubject: Re: Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??   10th February 2013, 9:46 pm

i dont get why people hate it either it has alot of similarties to Sailor Moon but thats what it makes it special. Sailor Moon lives in other Series Smile. i personally think the show is cute in it's own way. I think the show should be remade as well I really enjoy it

Sigs by Infel, Mi Mako and Lust <3 and Avi by Sailor Selene thank you guys !!
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??   11th February 2013, 3:36 am

PrinceEndymionLover wrote:
i dont get why people hate it either it has alot of similarties to Sailor Moon but thats what it makes it special. Sailor Moon lives in other Series Smile. i personally think the show is cute in it's own way. I think the show should be remade as well I really enjoy it

Same here!
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??   11th February 2013, 12:16 pm

What is the best season of Wedding Peach?

m o d    o f    GALAXY LOUNGE  &  GALAXY BROADCASTS   | |       o f f i c i a l    USAGI    o f   t h e   f o r u m s
avi by lust <3
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.twitter.com/brrrandiZZLe http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??   11th February 2013, 12:49 pm

@brrrandiZZLe wrote:

There's only one I would say split into 2 Seasons.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??   6th March 2013, 2:49 pm

@brrrandiZZLe wrote:
As Moonprismpowermakeup said there are 2 seasons But I personally Love the second season because we get to see more interaction between Yosuke & Momoko plus Momoko finds out her Boyfriend is Half devil its a great series. Please Moonies don't kill me but I would dare to say the characters and storyline is better develope then Sailor Moon. The whole fighting Devils falling in love with one is absolutely beautiful plus the ending left me speechless Smile. I really wish the Anime was alittle longer.
Like I said before there are some similarties with Sailor Moon but its not a rip off Wedding Peach is one of the Best Magical Girl Anime to exist love it love it Live forever Momoko/Wedding Peach & Yosuke/Viento
Sorry for Fangirling over the show but I love it OKay I'm done

Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??   6th March 2013, 3:07 pm

I honestly thought this was about Princess Peach from Mario when I clicked on the thread.

Never heard of the show before now but I find the pink haired girl in pictures online pretty cute.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ToriJGameReview https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??   6th March 2013, 3:28 pm

@ToriJ wrote:
I honestly thought this was about Princess Peach from Mario when I clicked on the thread.

Never heard of the show before now but I find the pink haired girl in pictures online pretty cute.

Hahah Aww no it's not her Very Happy but Yea she's really cute Yuri the second angel is beauitful as well and you should defintely give the Anime a Chance if you like the whole Devils fighting against Angels thing this show is for you Smile

Back to top Go down
Apricitas
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Erinnye

PostSubject: Re: Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??   2nd April 2013, 3:51 pm

Well. I also like Wedding Peach and own most of the manga. But one thing that is
criticized by many people is that it's a very kitschy kind of magical girl anime. The wedding dresses, the objects they transform with, the subject of love is everywhere. I can understand that it's too much xD.

Back to top Go down
Onna no Ronsou
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??   2nd April 2013, 4:08 pm

I think the main reasons as to why people dislike Wedding Peach and say that it is a ripoff of Sailor Moon is that (as far as the anime goes) they have similar designs and that Momoko is similar to Usagi. The first point can easily be explained by the fact that both animes had the same character designer, and with the other point about how Momoko and Usagi are similar, you might as well say that a lot of anime characters are Usagi clones. Yes, Momoko is clumsy and gets bad grades, but that's kind of a staple for a lot of anime characters. Both of these points are rather silly.

Honestly, I find Wedding Peach to be pretty cute.
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??   4th April 2013, 12:57 pm

I love wedding peach. I also don't understand the hate. It's one of my favorite magical girls. Sailor Moon > Precure > Wedding Peach.
Her compact looks a lot like Sailor Moon. Other than the similar art style/year I don't see how it's a rip off. It's a magical girl anime. Not everything can be completely different.
I just can't seem to find any HQ images or even the R2 rips. OR MANGA SCANS!!! It's getting very annoying...

Avatar by Sailor Mercury | Sig by Me
The Starry Quinn to Mistah Ek ~ Addy's Waifu ~ The Maki to Nico's Nico ~ Eternal Eternity's Mentor

Back to top Go down
http://infeliouszalez.tumblr.com http://sailor-juno.deviantart.com http://youtube.com/infeliouszalez http://curedirge.livejournal.com
Sailor Xillia
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Eudial/Eugeal.

PostSubject: Re: Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??   4th April 2013, 1:26 pm

Heard about Wedding Peach
Never watched it
xD
I'll have to check it out.

Amazing signatures not by me *I sadly lost track on who made what..*
Back to top Go down
http://asukapasta.tumblr.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/DicloniusLucy666?feature=mhee
Satsuki
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??   8th October 2013, 12:49 pm

I never hated Wedding Peach despite how other people love to bash it. There were other mahou-shoujo that I disliked but I found Wedding Peach a decent one. Everyone who bash it always complain that it is too similar to Sailor Moon but I do not mind. Although even the characters were similar to SM.

Momoko-> Usagi
Hinagiku-> Rei (Their short temper & competition with Momoko led me to that)
Yuri-> Minako (Their personalities/style is similar)
Scarlet-> Michiru (Defined, mature, elegant characters)
Yousuke-> Mamoru (They are revealed to be someone important in the plot, besides the main heroine's love interest)
Limone-> The Tuxedo Kamen of WP (Although I posted Yousuke as Mamoru, Limone is more like his TK version)

However, Wedding Peach had a very certain theme, the wedding. The story was very specific & the main villain was only 1, besides all those minions she sent. Also, Wedding Peach's story was left incomplete due to those OVA. 

While I do not hate Wedding Peach, in the end, I prefer Sailor Moon.
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??   8th October 2013, 6:46 pm

I would love to also see a reboot of this series also.   Not as much as Sailor Moon but it would be entertaining to watch to say the least.
Back to top Go down

Why is Wedding Peach so hated for??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Other Anime and Manga-