HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Romeo x Juliet   24th February 2013, 4:37 pm

This anime series stuck out to me and it seems to have a lot of action and was
curious what other viewers thought of this series? I LOVE the japanese version
of the background music they used of the song of "You Raise Me Up" I
believe it is. I love how the damsel in distress is her own warrior and the
roles of Romeo & Juliet almost seem to be reversed, pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

PostSubject: Re: Romeo x Juliet   24th February 2013, 7:31 pm

Oh I never seen this Anime but it seems like something I would love to watch. I'm a big fan of Anime's that have Romance in it so yayyy I shall watch it after I finish Wedding Peach Smile How many seasons are there and where can I can download the Show ?

Sigs by Infel, Mi Mako and Lust <3 and Avi by Sailor Selene thank you guys !!

Last edited by PrinceEndymionLover on 24th February 2013, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere: Formerly Anjyu

PostSubject: Re: Romeo x Juliet   24th February 2013, 7:40 pm

I have the manga and thought it was very romantic. I've never seen the anime but I've always wanted to.

Sig made by Batgirl 
Back to top Go down
Http://www.ponilicious.forumotion.com http://sera-jupiter.tumblr.com/
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Romeo x Juliet   25th February 2013, 4:49 am

PrinceEndymionLover wrote:
Oh I never seen this Anime but it seems like something I would love to watch. I'm a big fan of Anime's that have Romance in it so yayyy I shall watch it after I finish Wedding Peach Smile How many seasons are there and where can I can download the Show ?

Just one season of 24 episodes... I only go for "magical girl" shows (with romance as well actually i.e. Sailor Moon) normally. However, this one anime is a juicy storyline with a lot of twists and turns even William Shakespeare is featured in the series, they call him msot of the time "Willy", pretty funny actually haha! It's a beautiful storyline thus far and only in ther 8th episode at the moment until later today when I'll try to watch soem more. Highly recommend so far anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : M.I.A

PostSubject: Re: Romeo x Juliet   25th February 2013, 7:21 am

When it first came out over the web, I totally tried to watch it, but the more I tried, the less I found myself enjoying it. I wasn't a fan of it for some reason- or it could've been I saw the motif of the Romeo/Juilet thing a bit too much (Including Sailor Moon, Wedding Peach-insert magical girl show that has main and object of desires seperated for whatever reason).

I might give it a shot again.
Back to top Go down
MoonieMeManga
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Little Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Romeo x Juliet   25th February 2013, 7:41 am

I haven't seen it but I've heard about it! I love the story about Romeo and Juliet. I tried to read the book..but..well it was difficult. But the story is very romantic! I love the movie! Smile I've been in Verona and visited Juliet's house. It was so crowded but I still got a great view! And we also visited where they say Juliet's grave was. Outside, we could see pictures showing the whole story. So, I guess I'm going to try watch the anime ^^

Back to top Go down
http://www.the-republicmoon.tumblr.com
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Romeo x Juliet   25th February 2013, 12:21 pm

MoonPrismPowerMakeUp wrote:

Just one season of 24 episodes... I only go for "magical girl" shows (with romance as well actually i.e. Sailor Moon) normally. However, this one anime is a juicy storyline with a lot of twists and turns even William Shakespeare is featured in the series, they call him msot of the time "Willy", pretty funny actually haha! It's a beautiful storyline thus far and only in ther 8th episode at the moment until later today when I'll try to watch soem more. Highly recommend so far anyways.

Awww same here I can't watch a Magical girl series if it doesnt have romance in it . i'm a big sucker for that hehe i think thats why i love Wedding Peach & Sailor moon so much

Oh god sounds like a Anime i would defintely watch. Please do tell me if the Anime is worth watching Smile

Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Romeo x Juliet   17th March 2013, 3:29 pm

Awww same here I can't watch a Magical girl series if it doesnt have romance in it . i'm a big sucker for that hehe i think thats why i love Wedding Peach & Sailor moon so much

Oh god sounds like a Anime i would defintely watch. Please do tell me if the Anime is worth watching Smile
It is worth the watch, it is a very loose adaptation of the original story though but I actually really like this version very much! Wished for a more climactic ending however.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Romeo x Juliet   30th March 2013, 6:16 pm

It is worth the watch, it is a very loose adaptation of the original story though but I actually really like this version very much! Wished for a more climactic ending however.

I was planning on watching it till I found out they both die Sad I usally love watching Shojo Anime that end with a Happy Ending. I hate when I'm watching an Anime and at the end of the Series both lovers end up with different people or one of them dies ...

Good examples are Ginban Kaledioscope or The Flower we saw that day there great Anime full of Romance but the Ending is too sad both lovers were dead but stayed with there partners till the end when they had to separate:( i just can't stop those types of ending they make me to sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Romeo x Juliet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Other Anime and Manga-