Share | 

Gundam Wing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Gundam Wing   15th April 2013, 7:36 pm

This is my attempt to bring back some Mobile Suit: Gundam Wing love. I will be posting Bios, background stories, information, pictures and clips to reacquaint some of you with the series, and to gain new fans for the series.

Here are some pictures so far, just fan service, the serious stuffs will come later^^

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sailor Leg Lamp
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Inner Senshi Admin Member Support Director

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Gundam Wing   15th April 2013, 7:47 pm

I'm pretty sure I've had all those pictures posted to the wall of my bedroom sometime during middle school. I absolutely adored Gundam Wing for a very long time, specifically Duo. I still have a Gundam Deathscythe t-shirt at my parents' house. When we were little, my best friend and I used to pretend that Heero and Duo were our boyfriend. -.- Oh geez.

Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

Star Seed

Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Gundam Wing   15th April 2013, 7:49 pm

I love this anime so much^^

Here is a fan-service of Duo for you c:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sailor Leg Lamp
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Inner Senshi Admin Member Support Director

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Gundam Wing   16th April 2013, 6:58 am

The politics of the anime are rather interesting, although I definitely didn't appreciate or understand them when I was younger. I think my favorite is actually the movie. Oh, and the side-story manga.

Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Gundam Wing   16th April 2013, 3:09 pm

I loved the movie^^ they have several side-story manga's now, there is supposedly a futuristic manga in the future coming out with Martian colonies and it features Duo's child^^ I guess their are also short films featuring certain missions we didn't see I found it on aboutgundamwing.com I wish I had the money to get some of those manga and movies :/

I wish they'd make a new anime for it, and re-air the old episodes, I loved this anime dearly^^ the guys just remind me so much of the senshi.

Millardo looks like a cross between Kunzite and human Artemis^^
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Gundam Wing   11th May 2013, 4:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Gundam Wing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Other Anime and Manga-