Share | 

Inuyasha Final Act Season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Inuyasha Final Act Season   15th May 2013, 3:20 pm

I adore this, the anime ended a bit different then the manga but that's to be expected since Kagome and Inuyasha never kiss in the manga and yet they do a few times in the anime^^

I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed that they weren't able to acquire all the original voice actors for the dubbing of the Final Act season. I can live with Kagome's voice because the actor really tries to keep Kagome's tone and acting despite being different.

Sesshomaru however was a huge disappointment for me. The actor isn't bad at all but it's just such a huge difference in voicing that I'm left unable to connect to the character the way I'm used to. His original dub voice was slightly rough but almost soft and elegant which was fitting. The new voice actor is a bit more rough and as weird as this complaint may sound, far too manly lol. Yes, that's right, too manly.

Aside from that I adore how they ended the series. I think Toonami will be airing the Final Act once they reach the ending of the series where previously they didn't air it to my knowledge.

Is there anything you wished could have happened differently? Is it perfect the way it is? What you your opinions?

Examples of the new dub voices

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha Final Act Season   15th May 2013, 3:27 pm

Ugggghhhh/ I watched the Japanese version, but yeah I see what you are saying. Personally I find sesshomaru's new voice sickening.

Sticking to Japanese now.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

Star Seed

Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha Final Act Season   15th May 2013, 3:52 pm

Yea I liked the Japanese version for the final act better, although the original dub voices were awesome. I wish the original dub Sesshoumaru had stuck around SO SAD!

His original dub voice just fits so perfectly!!

His Japanese voice is awesome too. Manlier then is original dub voice but still fitting^^
Back to top Go down
Deathscythe
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha Final Act Season   21st May 2013, 5:14 pm

Ah yes, InuYasha, I used to stay up late just for the sole purpose of watching this show. Was so upset when it didn't end properly

Am glad we finally got a conclusion, I felt so emotional when I saw the final episode, like I had laid a childhood burden to rest.

Tuxedo Kamen was here.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha Final Act Season   21st May 2013, 5:29 pm

I'm still staying up late to watch it. There are some anime's I just don't get tired of and I can watch over and over again and this is one of the many of them. (Yes many lol, although surprisingly Sailor Moon isn't included but that's because I've seen it 100s of times lol another reason I can't wait for the reboot!)
Back to top Go down

Inuyasha Final Act Season

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Other Anime and Manga-