HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Were there any video games that you didn't like?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Were there any video games that you didn't like?   20th September 2015, 7:45 pm

I haven't really played very many video games. But one I really don't like is Terraria. I just don't see the appeal to it.

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury Also I've given in to Chaos..sorry..Previously Sportsnutd

PostSubject: Re: Were there any video games that you didn't like?   20th September 2015, 8:45 pm

pong..seriously...

also COD all of them and most shooters

Avatar thanks go to Celest. YAY! Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Diana YAY! (Halloween avatar thanks to CrystalBunny YAY! Adoptable's thanks go to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother/BFF CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Were there any video games that you didn't like?   20th September 2015, 9:25 pm

Animal Crossing games.  I thought I would have fun, but I actually am getting bored with them.  And Super Smash bros.  Really wish I hadn't spent my money on those-I haven't even really touched them.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Were there any video games that you didn't like?   21st September 2015, 3:36 am

Super Smash Bros is a lot more fun with other people. My brother and I got it for our 3DS and it got boring after a while playing single player. Which is why we want a Wii U, so we can connect them and play it like that.

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Were there any video games that you didn't like?   21st September 2015, 11:14 am

Don't shoot me but-the elder scrolls III, morrowind. I had played oblivion as my first elder scrolls game, and skyrim as my second. I'm not saying morrowind is a bad game, but it was made in 2002, and I couldn't get past how the graphics looked, considering the game is 13 years old. The graphics did not age well.

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Were there any video games that you didn't like?   21st September 2015, 3:14 pm

@Sailor Zelda wrote:
Super Smash Bros is a lot more fun with other people. My brother and I got it for our 3DS and it got boring after a while playing single player. Which is why we want a Wii U, so we can connect them and play it like that.
I have no one else to play it with.

I also didn't like a few of the exercise ones (I can't remember what they were called now) that I got-they weren't that fun.  I do kind of wish that the Wii Fit had one of the games that I did enjoy-which was with jump roping!  I wish the Wii Fit/Wii Fit U had a jump rope kind of game!
Back to top Go down

Were there any video games that you didn't like?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Star Garden :: Gamers Lounge-