AuthorMessage
AWildSylveon
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: The Crystal Tower   31st July 2013, 1:05 pm

Name of the Storyline: The Crystal Tower
Name of the Creator:  AWildSylveon
Forum: Crystal Tokyo
Plot Summary:  Crystal Tokyo, a paradise fueled by the power of the Silver Crystal...

On the outskirts of the city sits a tower, which is left mostly untouched, with the exception of two guards who protect the entrance. Its purpose is simple: a week before the queen's daughter comes of age, she must enter the tower alone and reach the top. It is both a test of will and strength, of magical prowess and the purity of her heart. Only then may she claim the power and title of Sailor Moon and be eligible to rule when it is her time. Usagi, the Small Lady, has entered the tower. However, it is the day of her birthday, and she has yet to return. 

Worried for her safety, the Amazon Quartet has been unable to do anything but wait. Finally fed up with being passive, in the dark of the night, they sneak into the tower. Only for the door to seal behind them. They have one mission, protect and save Small Lady. Will they find their princess? Will they make it out alive? 

Details on any necessary information: The plot of this game is post-series, and in the future timeline takes place after Sailor Moon R, which means that there is no Black Moon Clan to be worried about. It also uses the manga canon as a base, hence the Asteroid Soldiers. 

Restrictions:
---Canon:
Senshi: Sailor Chibimoon, Sailor Ceres, Sailor Pallas, Sailor Juno, Sailor Vesta // Villains: There will be no canonical villains, just the perils that lay within the Crystal Tower. 

---Otaku: Otaku Senshi: None. // Otaku Villains: None.

CereCere (AWildSylveon)
PallaPalla (PallasMercury)
JunJun (KTenshi)
VesVes (Cerechan)

Small Lady (Aurae)

Made by NaoUranus!

Last edited by AWildSylveon on 6th August 2013, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Leg Lamp
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Inner Senshi Admin Member Support Director

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tower   1st August 2013, 7:43 am

Glad to see you already have all the spots filled! I'll be watching over this storyline until Sailor Saturn has enough time available to devote to storyline submissions.

I recommend double-checking your spelling and grammar once more, although the 'Asteroid Shoulders' did leave me giggling. ^.^

Could you add another sentence clarifying the purpose of the tower? It sounds like it is a test of Small Lady's abilities and I would just like to see that clarified.

Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust
Back to top Go down
PallasMercury
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Proud Male Moonie

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tower   1st August 2013, 12:30 pm

I don't know where else to post this Sylveon, I just wanted to tell you that my profile has been approved! ^^

My Deviantart | My Tumblr | My Fanfiction | My Art Blog
Proud Male Moonie | Beautiful signature by the awesome Haine/Venus| GC's official PGSM Venus
Back to top Go down
http://art-a-licious.weebly.com/ http://pallasmercury.tumblr.com http://pallasmercury.deviantart.com
AWildSylveon
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tower   6th August 2013, 11:19 am

I believe I caught all the potential errors, and clarified the purpose of the Crystal Tower. Sorry that took so long.

Made by NaoUranus!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Leg Lamp
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Inner Senshi Admin Member Support Director

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tower   12th August 2013, 7:47 am

Approved!

Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust
Back to top Go down

The Crystal Tower

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: Planning Forum :: Storylines-