HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Supernatural   5th November 2013, 2:26 pm

Wow I've been gone a long while... that aside, I had to share this.

If anyone has seen Supernatural on TV with Jensen and Jared as Dean and Sam and fell on love as much as I have, then your about to fall in love with it even more.

I only found out recently and started watching it but Japan has been airing it since 2011, Supernatural.

Supernatural: The Animated Series.

It's not as bad as I had thought it would be when I first started watching it. Some details are changed, and some things have been added but wow, they did an amazing job! (Still love the original show best though^^) I've only gotten half way through the first season of the anime, and as far as I'm aware of they've only made it to be a one season show but I'd hope they'd continue it since the original show is in it's 9th season.

And without further ado, here's the trailer for the anime^^

And here are some goodies from the live show in case you don't know about the original and you wanna^^

I kinda wish they'd make an anime for Charmed but the comics are pretty good, for the most part :/
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Other Anime and Manga-