HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sailor Cocoa
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director


Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 29
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   13th July 2016, 7:40 pm

not animated because i lost the psd and don't remember half of the things i did might try to do an animated one tomorrow once I flipped enough tables.




___________________________


 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
PallasMercury
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Proud Male Moonie
Posts : 948
Join date : 2013-07-26
Age : 16
Location : England


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   14th July 2016, 1:28 am

Oooh these are pretty! Thank you Haine <3 me encanta~

___________________________


     My Deviantart | My Tumblr | My Fanfiction | My Art Blog
Proud Male Moonie | Beautiful signature by the awesome Haine/Venus| GC's official PGSM Venus
Back to top Go down
http://art-a-licious.weebly.com/ http://pallasmercury.tumblr.com http://pallasmercury.deviantart.com
Sailor Stardancer
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Magic of the Stars
Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   18th July 2016, 9:02 pm

[♣] Avatar
[ ] Animated Icon (100x100) (AKA Animated Bumper]
[ ] Icon (100x100) [AKA Bumpers]
[♣] Signature
{ } ~ Nick [optional]:
{ } ~ Phrase [optional]: Markiplier
{ } ~ Images and/or animated gif: Oh man, I couldn't pick just three specific images! Img01 ; Img02 ; Img03

___________________________

Any ava's/sigs/bumpers used are made by: PallasMercury, Sailor Mercury, NQS, Lust, Mystery, HikariDemand, Brandi, Small Lady,
Mystery, Haine, Batgirl, Artemis, Sailor Saturn, NaoUranus, Aztnara, Starchild, Yukine, Celest, Sailor Venus.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cocoa
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director


Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 29
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   19th July 2016, 1:12 pm

@Sailor Stardancer wrote:
[♣] Avatar
[ ] Animated Icon (100x100) (AKA Animated Bumper]
[ ] Icon (100x100) [AKA Bumpers]
[♣] Signature
{ } ~ Nick [optional]:
{ } ~ Phrase [optional]: Markiplier
{ } ~ Images and/or animated gif: Oh man, I couldn't pick just three specific images! Img01 ; Img02 ; Img03










Pallas~~~~~ here is the animated version of your request ^_^



sorry it took me so long D:

___________________________


 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
PallasMercury
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Proud Male Moonie
Posts : 948
Join date : 2013-07-26
Age : 16
Location : England


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   19th July 2016, 4:20 pm

Ahhhh Maru I love it!!!! Thank you! You even used the cute bit of the gif that I adore! Nicki's smile is hella cute <3

___________________________


     My Deviantart | My Tumblr | My Fanfiction | My Art Blog
Proud Male Moonie | Beautiful signature by the awesome Haine/Venus| GC's official PGSM Venus
Back to top Go down
http://art-a-licious.weebly.com/ http://pallasmercury.tumblr.com http://pallasmercury.deviantart.com
Sailor Stardancer
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Magic of the Stars
Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   19th July 2016, 9:40 pm

OMFG THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! 

___________________________

Any ava's/sigs/bumpers used are made by: PallasMercury, Sailor Mercury, NQS, Lust, Mystery, HikariDemand, Brandi, Small Lady,
Mystery, Haine, Batgirl, Artemis, Sailor Saturn, NaoUranus, Aztnara, Starchild, Yukine, Celest, Sailor Venus.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Nike
Star Seed


Star Seed

Title : Second Exorcist
Posts : 80
Join date : 2014-09-13
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   25th July 2016, 10:13 pm

I would like to have a set :3

[♣] Avatar
[ ] Animated Icon (100x100) (AKA Animated Bumper]
[ ] Icon (100x100) [AKA Bumpers]
[♣] Signature
{ } ~ Nick [optional]:
{♣} ~ Phrase [optional]: "Beholding the beautiful form of that flower, you begin to fall apart..."
{ } ~ Images and/or animated gif: For avatar ; For signature
{♣} ~ Other [Specify]: For the avatar, I would like to focus on the boys, if possible. The signature could use some sort of animation... Something simple, like a glowing lotus... It´s up to you.

Thanks in advance!

___________________________


Someday you shall be free...
Back to top Go down
http://terumi-kantoku.tumblr.com http://azure-crystal-lotus.deviantart.com
Sailor Cocoa
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director


Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 29
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   29th July 2016, 9:20 pm

@Sailor Nike wrote:
I would like to have a set :3

[♣] Avatar
[ ] Animated Icon (100x100) (AKA Animated Bumper]
[ ] Icon (100x100) [AKA Bumpers]
[♣] Signature
{ } ~ Nick [optional]:
{♣} ~ Phrase [optional]: "Beholding the beautiful form of that flower, you begin to fall apart..."
{ } ~ Images and/or animated gif: For avatar ; For signature
{♣} ~ Other [Specify]: For the avatar, I would like to focus on the boys, if possible. The signature could use some sort of animation... Something simple, like a glowing lotus... It´s up to you.

Thanks in advance!




___________________________


 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~
Posts : 4660
Join date : 2013-11-23
Age : 20
Location : South Korea


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   1st August 2016, 4:26 pm

[♣] Avatar
[ ] Animated Icon 
[ ] Icon 
[♣] Signature
{ } ~ Nick [optional]: 
{ } ~ Phrase [optional]: TaeTae (for both)
{ } ~ Images and/or animated gif: for the avi.; for the sig.  for the sig
{ } ~ Video
{ } ~ Other Please and thank you! You always do an amazing job, Haine! <3 Very Happy

___________________________

Avi  and sig by Venus/Haine. Hikari's Soul Sis. Diana's BFF. Vivien's BTS buddy. Former Moderator of the Arcades 
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
Sailor Nike
Star Seed


Star Seed

Title : Second Exorcist
Posts : 80
Join date : 2014-09-13
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   1st August 2016, 7:35 pm

Sailor Venus wrote:
@Sailor Nike wrote:
I would like to have a set :3

[♣] Avatar
[ ] Animated Icon (100x100) (AKA Animated Bumper]
[ ] Icon (100x100) [AKA Bumpers]
[♣] Signature
{ } ~ Nick [optional]:
{♣} ~ Phrase [optional]: "Beholding the beautiful form of that flower, you begin to fall apart..."
{ } ~ Images and/or animated gif: For avatar ; For signature
{♣} ~ Other [Specify]: For the avatar, I would like to focus on the boys, if possible. The signature could use some sort of animation... Something simple, like a glowing lotus... It´s up to you.

Thanks in advance!



Wheee My boys~~ Thank you sooooo much!

___________________________


Someday you shall be free...
Back to top Go down
http://terumi-kantoku.tumblr.com http://azure-crystal-lotus.deviantart.com
Sailor Cocoa
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director


Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 29
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   4th August 2016, 2:48 pm

@Batgirl wrote:
[♣] Avatar
[ ] Animated Icon 
[ ] Icon 
[♣] Signature
{ } ~ Nick [optional]: 
{ } ~ Phrase [optional]: TaeTae (for both)
{ } ~ Images and/or animated gif: for the avi.; for the sig.  for the sig
{ } ~ Video
{ } ~ Other Please and thank you! You always do an amazing job, Haine! <3 Very Happy




___________________________


 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sailor Winterfell
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Cutest Kitten in Crystal Tokyo
Posts : 2190
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 20
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   5th August 2016, 1:50 am

Okay idk why I never requested something from you <____<"

[♣] Avatar
[ ] Animated Icon (100x100) (AKA Animated Bumper]
[ ] Icon (100x100) [AKA Bumpers]
[♣] Signature
{ } ~ Nick [optional]:
{ } ~ Phrase [optional]: "a girl is Arya Stark of Winterfell"
{ } ~ Images and/or animated gif: x (avi not animated pls XD) ;x
{ } ~ Video: //
{ } ~ Other [Specify]: Nothing; Ik you'll turn this into a masterpiece anyways hehe, thank you hon

___________________________


 
Marsipan's wolf-sissy
Back to top Go down
http://moonlight-guardians.tumblr.com/
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~
Posts : 4660
Join date : 2013-11-23
Age : 20
Location : South Korea


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   6th August 2016, 1:52 pm

@Haine I love it! Thank you <3

___________________________

Avi  and sig by Venus/Haine. Hikari's Soul Sis. Diana's BFF. Vivien's BTS buddy. Former Moderator of the Arcades 
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
Sailor Cocoa
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director


Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 29
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   6th August 2016, 3:50 pm

Gemma wrote:
Okay idk why I never requested something from you <____<"

maybe because my shop has been close for a while, and my graphics are very unpopular XD

Also it makes me SOOOOOO happy when people provide HQ photos, it makes my work so easy ;^; and it usually inspires me more.









___________________________


 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sailor Winterfell
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Cutest Kitten in Crystal Tokyo
Posts : 2190
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 20
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   6th August 2016, 11:47 pm

Sailor Venus wrote:
Gemma wrote:
Okay idk why I never requested something from you <____<"

maybe because my shop has been close for a while, and my graphics are very unpopular XD

Also it makes me SOOOOOO happy when people provide HQ photos, it makes my work so easy ;^; and it usually inspires me more.









SH YOUR STUFF IS PRECIOUS Heh heh...

AND I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH HONNNN

___________________________


 
Marsipan's wolf-sissy
Back to top Go down
http://moonlight-guardians.tumblr.com/
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~
Posts : 4660
Join date : 2013-11-23
Age : 20
Location : South Korea


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   8th August 2016, 12:50 pm

*here she comes again! sawrrryy... I love your work  *

[] Avatar
[ ] Animated Icon (100x100) (AKA Animated Bumper]
[ ] Icon (100x100) [AKA Bumpers]
[♣] Signature
{ } ~ Nick [optional]: 
{♣} ~ Phrase [optional]: Just one day, if I can be with you. 
{♣} ~ Images and/or animated gif
Spoiler:
 
{} ~ Other [Specify]: Could I have it in this shape please? Smile 

___________________________

Avi  and sig by Venus/Haine. Hikari's Soul Sis. Diana's BFF. Vivien's BTS buddy. Former Moderator of the Arcades 
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
Sailor Cocoa
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director


Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 29
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   8th August 2016, 3:10 pm

@Batgirl wrote:
*here she comes again! sawrrryy... I love your work  *


<3 It makes me happy that you like my stuff! come back any time!


___________________________


 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid
Posts : 3197
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 17
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   9th August 2016, 3:09 pm

I wanted a Haine graphic for so long and now I finally have something to request, eyyyyyyyy, what a beautiful day!

Avatar. {}
Signature. {♣}
Bumper. {}
URL of images/Gifs/Video. image 01 ~ image 02 ~ psd files with video sequences to spare you from my music
Phrase. Just the name "Taeyong" is fine, I guess xD (If it takes up too much space, though, totally feel free to do a non-texty signature then xD)
Other. Please let me apologize in advance, I have so many extra wishes and I'm such a horrible person, please forgive me T_T

  • I really like the styles you used here and here~ (Not sure if this is of any help, but, you know, just in case)
  • If possible I'd like to have a rectangular signature (so no rounded corners)
  • Maybe you can do it monochrome with red color accents (red shade similar to my avatar's color scheme)? I know, I'm such a horrible person for requesting so much, I'm really sorry
  • I included two images and two psds now - you only have to use one of each. I simply wanted to give you a larger selection, so that you can decide what fits better quality and composition-wise =)

I know you'll hate me for this, but I love you and your work regardless! Thank you already in advance, take as much time as you need for my horrible request, I believe in you! <3

___________________________


stop worrying about what other people think ~ batgirl's bts buddy
♡ avatar and signature by graphic queens tsuki-love and sailor venus ♡


Last edited by Princess Moon on 11th August 2016, 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : *~Twilight Moon~*
Posts : 735
Join date : 2016-07-28
Age : 14
Location : Romania


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   10th August 2016, 5:00 am

] ] Avatar
[ ] Animated Icon (100x100) (AKA Animated Bumper]
[ ] Icon (100x100) [AKA Bumpers]
[♣] Signature
{ } ~ Nick [optional]:
{ } ~ Phrase [optional]: Water and Power
{ } ~ Images and/or animated gif: Please use these!
Spoiler:
 

___________________________

 
Beautiful signature by Roro


Last edited by VenusLight on 13th August 2016, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://la-soldier.weebly.com/ http://venusheartshock.tumblr.com http://lovelybunnyprincess.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBWYoZxpSE5GuLCsGUe1W9w
Sailor Cocoa
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director


Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 29
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   10th August 2016, 2:36 pm

Hello future requests~

Updated first page with new rules/guidelines, remember to read them (and made the form simpler for everyone =p ), questions feel free to ask them ^.^v

Princess moon and venuslight request doesn't apply to new stuffs.

___________________________


 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid
Posts : 3197
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 17
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   11th August 2016, 6:34 am

I assume the problem with my request are the psd file's dimensions? That's at least the only problem I found or I'm blind and don't see the other problem xD Anyway, edited the post (used the new request form now too :b), hope it's all correct now xD

___________________________


stop worrying about what other people think ~ batgirl's bts buddy
♡ avatar and signature by graphic queens tsuki-love and sailor venus ♡
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : *~Twilight Moon~*
Posts : 735
Join date : 2016-07-28
Age : 14
Location : Romania


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   11th August 2016, 9:59 am

I hope mine's ok

___________________________

 
Beautiful signature by Roro
Back to top Go down
http://la-soldier.weebly.com/ http://venusheartshock.tumblr.com http://lovelybunnyprincess.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBWYoZxpSE5GuLCsGUe1W9w
Sailor Cocoa
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director


Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 29
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   11th August 2016, 11:10 am

VenusLight wrote:
I hope mine's ok

The only thing is that you didn't added the images under a spoiler or in the code I provided, but it's your first time requesting here so i'll let it slide this time =). Adding the images like you did can slow the page for others, that's why I provided a code and just insert the url there, is just looks cleaner ^^

___________________________


 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sailor Cocoa
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director


Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 29
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   11th August 2016, 5:01 pm

@Princess Moon wrote:
I wanted a Haine graphic for so long and now I finally have something to request, eyyyyyyyy, what a beautiful day!

Avatar. {}
Signature. {♣}
Bumper. {}
URL of images/Gifs/Video. image 01 ~ image 02 ~ psd files with video sequences to spare you from my music
Phrase. Just the name "Taeyong" is fine, I guess xD (If it takes up too much space, though, totally feel free to do a non-texty signature then xD)
Other. Please let me apologize in advance, I have so many extra wishes and I'm such a horrible person, please forgive me T_T

  • I really like the styles you used here and here~ (Not sure if this is of any help, but, you know, just in case)
  • If possible I'd like to have a rectangular signature (so no rounded corners)
  • Maybe you can do it monochrome with red color accents (red shade similar to my avatar's color scheme)? I know, I'm such a horrible person for requesting so much, I'm really sorry
  • I included two images and two psds now - you only have to use one of each. I simply wanted to give you a larger selection, so that you can decide what fits better quality and composition-wise =)

I know you'll hate me for this, but I love you and your work regardless! Thank you already in advance, take as much time as you need for my horrible request, I believe in you! <3

I kept reading Taeyang for some reason xD

Had fun with your request because it was very specific, that helped me a lot and actually inspired me more =D
hope is red enough xD





___________________________


 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sailor Winterfell
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Cutest Kitten in Crystal Tokyo
Posts : 2190
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 20
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   12th August 2016, 12:57 am

*sneaking in* SO DOPEEEEE!! From what I've seen of your older stuff, you seem to have been practicing a lot

___________________________


 
Marsipan's wolf-sissy
Back to top Go down
http://moonlight-guardians.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid
Posts : 3197
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 17
Location : Germany


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   12th August 2016, 1:23 am

Sailor Venus wrote:
@Princess Moon wrote:
I wanted a Haine graphic for so long and now I finally have something to request, eyyyyyyyy, what a beautiful day!

Avatar. {}
Signature. {♣}
Bumper. {}
URL of images/Gifs/Video. image 01 ~ image 02 ~ psd files with video sequences to spare you from my music
Phrase. Just the name "Taeyong" is fine, I guess xD (If it takes up too much space, though, totally feel free to do a non-texty signature then xD)
Other. Please let me apologize in advance, I have so many extra wishes and I'm such a horrible person, please forgive me T_T

  • I really like the styles you used here and here~ (Not sure if this is of any help, but, you know, just in case)
  • If possible I'd like to have a rectangular signature (so no rounded corners)
  • Maybe you can do it monochrome with red color accents (red shade similar to my avatar's color scheme)? I know, I'm such a horrible person for requesting so much, I'm really sorry
  • I included two images and two psds now - you only have to use one of each. I simply wanted to give you a larger selection, so that you can decide what fits better quality and composition-wise =)

I know you'll hate me for this, but I love you and your work regardless! Thank you already in advance, take as much time as you need for my horrible request, I believe in you! <3

I kept reading Taeyang for some reason xD

Had fun with your request because it was very specific, that helped me a lot and actually inspired me more =D
hope is red enough xD





OHHHH MYYYY GOSHHHHH, YOU CLEARLY SURPASSED YOURSELF THIS TIME, THESE ARE SO GORGEOUS, I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE AHHHHH!
Thank you so much, I can't stop staring at them, they're literally breathtaking ♥♥♥♥

___________________________


stop worrying about what other people think ~ batgirl's bts buddy
♡ avatar and signature by graphic queens tsuki-love and sailor venus ♡
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Sailor Cocoa
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director


Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 29
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   12th August 2016, 7:21 pm

Gemma wrote:
*sneaking in* SO DOPEEEEE!! From what I've seen of your older stuff, you seem to have been practicing a lot

Actually i'm just trying my best of not doing 'minimalist' graphics, I got sucked in that trend that I became 'lazy' xD so your requests are helping me out to do stuff like I used to (my stuffs from 7 years ago were very different, each and every one of them u,u i miss it).


@Princess Moon wrote:
OHHHH MYYYY GOSHHHHH, YOU CLEARLY SURPASSED YOURSELF THIS TIME, THESE ARE SO GORGEOUS, I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE AHHHHH!
Thank you so much, I can't stop staring at them, they're literally breathtaking ♥♥♥♥

Glad you liked them <3

___________________________


 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sailor Cocoa
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director


Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 29
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   13th August 2016, 7:17 pm

VenusLight wrote:
] ] Avatar
[ ] Animated Icon (100x100) (AKA Animated Bumper]
[ ] Icon (100x100) [AKA Bumpers]
[♣] Signature
{ } ~ Nick [optional]:
{ } ~ Phrase [optional]: Water and Power
{ } ~ Images and/or animated gif: Please use these!
Spoiler:
 



___________________________


 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.
Posts : 8591
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   21st August 2016, 9:00 pm

With --> ♣ <-- please choose the graphic you want
[] Avatar 
[ ] Animated Icon (100x100) (AKA Animated Bumper]
[ ] Icon (100x100) [AKA Bumpers]
[ ♣] Signature
[] Animated Signature

images:
 
Either one of those images is fine.  like the one on the bottom better. If there's any way you could add some hues of color to it, just as an accent.

Text: BIGBANG VIP

___________________________

  Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Gemma
   Yumi's forum wife   Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ https://twitter.com/ericalynn1990 http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Cocoa
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director


Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan
Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-09-24
Age : 29
Location : The Echanted forest looking for my unicorn pet


PostSubject: Re: ~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]   31st August 2016, 5:51 pm

@Hikari-chan wrote:
With --> ♣ <-- please choose the graphic you want
[] Avatar 
[ ] Animated Icon (100x100) (AKA Animated Bumper]
[ ] Icon (100x100) [AKA Bumpers]
[ ♣] Signature
[] Animated Signature

images:
 
Either one of those images is fine.  like the one on the bottom better. If there's any way you could add some hues of color to it, just as an accent.

Text: BIGBANG VIP




___________________________


 
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
 

~.platinum designs. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Signature and Avatar Requests :: Avatar/Signature Request Threads-