View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 2 - Spoilers   24th July 2014, 1:47 pm

pfft! Who needs the senshi! Luna can take down the Dark Kingdom all by herself.  

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
leohamasaki
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 2 - Spoilers   25th July 2014, 12:31 pm

YES!! Lovely episode!
The animation might've been a little stiff in some scenes, but it's not something that bothers me that much. I'm a PreCure and a Sailor Moon fan! Both animes have some episodes that the animation sucks. lol
What matters to me is the plot, and Crystal is delivering that to me. Ami is my favorite from the inner senshi and I just loved how they introduced her. It seems they're following the manga pretty close, but when a change is needed, they're doing that. I loved seeing her transformation (YES! IT WAS AMAZING!!) and she even used an attack! Mercury Aqua Mist is very cute <3
I'm also digging the fact their attacks are more dynamic this time around, without the need of too much ballet and sparkling backgrounds.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2-i0XPETaJklFSryw1G3iQ/videos https://twitter.com/leohamasaki http://sailorcinnamonroll.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2-i0XPETaJklFSryw1G3iQ/videos
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 2 - Spoilers   25th July 2014, 1:59 pm

I really loved how they portrayed Ami, and her voice actress fits very well, quite pleased with this episode, despite what's already been said about the animation.

I think I'm the odd one out here but I did not like her transformation. The water effect kinda bothered me, I much preferred the original one even if more simple. And her final pose is so... video-gamish  :bunnypokerface  I liked the addition of the tiara forming though. And really loved Mercury Aqua Mist. Short but great.

Signatures by Sailor Mercury Neptune o: and Roro
Back to top Go down
Plumeriaroja
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 2 - Spoilers   25th July 2014, 10:44 pm

I like that Ami’s POV of Usagi was shown; it’s nice to see the other characters’ perspective. Ami’s new transformation is really nice.  I really like the softer pastel colors. I don’t remember Ami being brainwashed that early in the manga/original anime. I wonder if that’s new?

I like that they are using modern technology, like Luna’s new computer. Usagi has such a cute laptop too!

OMG the supersonic waves! They actually used it again.

(Mamoru in a tux again in broad daylight? = Mamoru must totally work in a butler café. Or Takeuchi has a tuxedo fetish.)   

Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 2 - Spoilers   26th July 2014, 3:12 am

I'm pretty sure Ami was brainwashed in the manga too. Well, except, it stopped working on her when Usagi used her sonic waves, because she worked more on her own than with the Crystal Disk.

Spoiler:

Siggie by Lust
Back to top Go down
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 2 - Spoilers   31st July 2014, 8:45 pm

@leohamasaki wrote:

Quote :
I'm also digging the fact their attacks are more dynamic this time around, without the need of too much ballet and sparkling backgrounds.

I definitely agree about the attacks.  I love that they seem to be animating them a little differently each time instead of relying on stock footage so much.  It makes it feel more like the manga that way.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 2 - Spoilers   2nd August 2014, 9:56 am

Saw this on tumblr and I just had to share it. xD
I'm just wondering since Ami did the Mercury Aqua Mist does that mean that all the computers are now broken?

Bumbers made by Neo Queen Serenity, Avi and Siggy by Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down

SM Crystal Episode 2 - Spoilers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Sailor Moon Crystal (2014)-