View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : Scorpio Starsign

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   12th April 2015, 5:33 pm

Minako watched with a slight frown as Jasper retreated from the shrine soon after Ami showed up. Just what was it about him that had both Rei and Luna so worked up? Rei could be cold to strangers, but she was usually more patient with shrine visitors... As soon as Jasper was out of earshot, Minako turned to the others. 

"I saw him coming up to the shrine the same time I got here, but I didn't have time to warn you before he showed up." she admitted. At the time, she hadn't gotten a strange feeling from him, but sensing things wasn't her specialty. He could still be dangerous, or at least someone to keep an eye on. 

"Is there something about him I'm missing here?"

Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Sugar Plum Fairy
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   14th April 2015, 8:58 am

Blue eyes tracked the stranger as he walked away from the shrine. Ami could feel... something. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but that strange sensation--as though cool and clear water rippled through her--had to mean something. It was hard for Ami to "trust" something as implicit as a feeling; she preferred hard facts and figures proven through the scientific method. However, her time as Sailor Mercury provided the proof she needed to be wary and alert when those "feelings" cropped up. Maybe that was why Rei had reacted so strongly.

When the man was at a distance and Minako spoke up, Ami nodded to the blonde's query. She also wanted to know more about Rei's reaction.

"I would like to hear more from Rei-chan, as well," Ami said. "Perhaps we should take this discussion inside?"

It would be both more private inside Rei's room and it would keep the entire group privy to the conversation. This seemed like it could be very important information.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://twitter.com/alicetan http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   14th April 2015, 3:48 pm

"Suspicious?" Chibiusa repeated as she reflected back on the encounter with the man in the suit. The truth was that her back had been to him for a time before she had even noticed him. If he had been doing anything questionable, Chibiusa more than likely would't have seen it. If anything, she had been the one who had looked suspicious when he had approached her....

"No, not that I saw. He did talk to me a little, but all he really only seemed interested in knowing if the shrine was open and if I knew the owner," she recalled, tilting her head up towards the ceiling as she thought before looking back down at Luna again.

"Why, do you know him from somewhere?" the future princess began to ask until the door opened once again, redirecting her attention once more as Ami and Minako entered the room.

Back to top Go down
http://prettysoldierpetite.deviantart.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   14th April 2015, 8:42 pm

Kaede, not famously known as Sailor Makemake, made for the far corner of the room. Her eyes still dazzled as she took in the faces of those who entered the room. She wanted to immediately start up and announce herself, but she didn't want to upset her superiors.

She raised her hand slowly as a meek smile came over her face. She waited for someone to call on her, as though she was a student in a classroom.

Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   15th April 2015, 6:08 pm

Luna shook her head in the affirmative, then gracefully leaped out of Chibiusa's arms back up onto Rei's bed. She waited for the remaining senshi to gather back into the bedroom for their "study session" before speaking. Chibiusa deserved to know as much as the rest of the girls; in spite of Luna's best wishes, it wasn't possible for the young lady to unsee that despicable man.

"Yes, I did recognize him." Luna made eye contact with each of the girls, noting Kaede's upraised hand before she continued. This was going to be the hard part to explain. Perhaps they wouldn't dwell too much on the specifics of her first encounter with that sleazy individual. "His name is Jasper, and he is.. or was, an agent of the Dark Kingdom."

Luna then raised her paw to gesture to their new guest. "Kaede-chan, you have a question for us?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   15th April 2015, 10:26 pm

"Yes, Talking Cat," Kaede said quite frankly with a bright smile. "I was wondering... is this that kind of meeting? Like, are the others here like Usagi, Minako and me? What's the 'Dark Kingdom?'"

Her mind raced in several different directions. What if the people before her were all the secret identities of her idols? She might go berserk if that were the case.

But the others would notice that this girl or "Sailor Makemake" never made an appearance in their past lives. Only Luna might recognize the name mentioned casually back then as a planet farther off than Pluto, unassociated with the Moon Kingdom.

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   21st April 2015, 12:57 pm

A brief burst of color flooded into Luna's cheeks. It was just now that she realized Kaede had not learned her name, nor had the feline advisor given a proper introduction to the fledgling senshi.  Leaping down from the bed, Luna approached Kaede and gazed up towards her with a faint smile.

"Yes, Kaede-chan, it is that kind of meeting. The Dark Kingdom was the organization that destroyed our period of happiness a thousand years ago - the Silver Millenium. Two years ago, they resurfaced here on Earth and attempted to conquer the world; if not for the efforts of the sailor senshi, they would have claimed this world as their own."

Luna mulled over her next choice of words carefully, then fixed a soul-searching stare on Kaede. Usagi would have recognized that look; it had been the same gaze afforded to the teenager after she had removed the bandages that covered her crescent mark.

"My name is Luna, and I served as an advisor to Queen Serenity in the past; today, I offer advice to the sailor senshi. You may not remember the Silver Millenium, but I remember that there was a planet just outside of Pluto; that planet's name was Makemake."

Last edited by Jasper on 21st April 2015, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Sugar Plum Fairy
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   21st April 2015, 1:12 pm

Ah, so this brown-haired girl was the Sailor Makemake mentioned in the report of the battle outside the Crown Fruits Parlor. She did not expect even the all-too-friendly Usagi to bring an outsider to one of their meetings and then continue to discuss sailor soldier business. Ami listened intently to the conversation between the middle-school girl and Luna. Could the arrival of another sailor soldier be significant in relation to the current threat? Ami thought of the introductions for other teammates, such as when they had fought the Death Busters and learned about Sailors Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn.

This girl did not seem much like that group, however. Her questions and attitude betrayed her inexperience and lack of information. Unless she was trying to hide her knowledge about these masked fiends? Deep in thought, the blue haired girl reached up to adjust her glasses, forgetting that she had taken them off after cram school. She would have to keep an eye on this newcomer.

Then, of course, there was the matter of an agent of the Dark Kingdom.

"Luna, do you know of any recent Dark Kingdom activity?" Ami asked. She tried to monitor strange occurrences and traceable energy both in the larger computers in their command center below the arcade and with her own Mini Supercomputer. It would be embarrassing to think that she had missed something that important.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://twitter.com/alicetan http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Grinch
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

Outer Senshi Admin Adoptables & OC Admin

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   23rd April 2015, 4:17 pm

Rei practically burned holes into the man's back as he walked away, secretly hoping that he would 'spontaneously' combust. She did not like his tone, even though most of it was probably because of her. But she couldn't help it - she sensed something from him. Something...off. And Rei knew she should always trust her instincts.

She felt uncomfortable going back inside while this man remained in her courtyard. But she knew it was necessary for the senshi meeting to continue, and she knew she owed the girls an explanation. Sighing, Rei followed them inside, glancing back one last time to check on the man.

She walked inside just in time to hear Luna's announcement that the man was previously an agent for the Dark Kingdom. Rei placed her hands on her hips, an accomplished smile on her face. "I knew it! I knew he had weird vibes! If he's here to cause trouble, we need to get rid of him. Is there a chance that...he is the reason behind all of the attacks? Why, I oughta..." 

Rei's fists were clenched as she glanced back at the door to her room, wanting desperately to go out there and burn that worthless rat into ash.

Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   23rd April 2015, 6:41 pm

His name was Jasper. Well, after the last pretty boys she fell for ended up involved in an evil organization, she was happy she hadn't gotten too into this one before it was too late. She didn't' think anyone from the Dark Kingdom was still around, it had been two years after all. But what was a former Dark Kingdom agent doing anyway? Was he involved in this gang of masked men? Rei seemed to jump to the same conclusion, and she was already bent on going after him.

"Hold on a second, Rei-chan," Minako laid a hand on the other girl's shoulder, holding her in place. "I'm all for going after Dark Kingdom scum, but we don't even know if he's still evil, or if he's responsible for anything going on now. We need to look into this more before we do anything." Maybe they could tail Jasper when he left the shrine to see where he lived, and check for anything suspicious...

Back to top Go down
Sailor Grinch
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   24th April 2015, 10:57 am

Usagi watched with interest as Rei practically had a showdown with the handsome man. She tried to keep herself focused, but half the time she was paying attention to how dreamy his eyes were. But then Ami showed up, completely snapping Usagi out of her dream-like state. She knew it would only be a matter of time until Luna got onto her for being a ditz. 

Following the others inside, Usagi listened as Luna explained who the strange guy was. Just the words 'Dark Kingdom' sent chills down her spine, but even though the possibility of this guy being evil was pretty high, Usagi just didn't get that feeling from him. Maybe he had no memory of what went down that year. Maybe he was brainwashed, like Endymion. There were a lot of possibilities, and Usagi just didn't want to believe that someone so attractive could possibly have bad intentions.

"Yeah," she agreed. "Maybe he has no idea of what happened with Metallia and stuff. But even if he is evil, I'm sure we can get rid of him."

Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   24th April 2015, 6:18 pm

"We haven't registered any activity since Metalia's defeat," Luna admitted to Ami with a heavy sigh. Neither she nor Artemis wanted to turn their backs on the enemy, and had thoroughly monitored Earth for disturbances that were attributed to their ancient foes. Jasper's sudden presence had raised doubts in Luna's mind as to whether the two advisors had exercised due vigilance; she believed that the vagabond was either initiating a new scheme or had been preparing this one over a period of several months.

In any other situation, Rei might have earned a chiding for a reckless disposition. However, Luna herself had opened that can of worms; the guardian of Mars was also much stronger than she was two years ago. She needed to know of Jasper's past involvement, whether or not it was relevant to the present.

"Minako-chan has the right idea," Luna cautioned with a calm voice. Rather than rebuke the priestess for wanting to take the direct solution, she would encourage the careful approach. If Jasper was in fact connected to Schwarzpferd, then he would be too much for any one of the girls to confront on their own.

"Before taking any direct action, we should investigate that man and his occupation."

Jasper leaned his back against the shrine gate, looking out into the late morning sky. He drew in a deep breath, scowling in disappointment; nothing had been accomplished except for a verbal sparring match with a willful Shinto priestess. To a man seeking serenity in place of strife, that was a counterproductive endeavor.

Like so many times before, Jasper would have to resolve this problem in his own way. After two minutes of silent contemplation, the young businessman stood upright and began to descend the shrine stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   24th April 2015, 7:15 pm

Something wasn't right. The Silver Millenium was a thousand years ago and it was destroyed by a Dark Kingdom? Then how was Luna here? Was she an immortal cat or something? Why were these people so devoted to a cause that was a thousand years in the past? Reincarnation never crossed her mind as a possibility.

"Why would I remember something that happened a thousand years ago? I know you're a talking cat but that's such a weird thing to say..."

But as the words came out of her mouth, she started to feel dejavu. She didn't know these people, but a feeling lingered. She knew of these people. Sure, she knew them as the sailor senshi, but she felt like she could relate to them somehow.

There was a planet beyond Pluto named Makemake. For some reason, the name sounded more close than her own home.

"I'll be right back," she mumbled. "Keep talking, guys. Dark Kingdom and all that. I don't understand but it sounds important."

She wanted to get out. She liked hanging out with the girls before, but this feeling was having was making her feel awful.

Stepping outside, she was shocked to see the man in question walking down the steps. She wondered if he was really as bad as the other senshi said he was.

In frantic nervousness, she felt that she should probably not hang around him, especially if the others were planning on spying on him. It would be far too obvious.

But as she did, she tripped over her feet and slipped off the top of the stairs. A shadow fell over her face as she began to tumble crazily down the hill and straight toward the unfortunate Jasper.

"RAWRRUGHHHH!" she yelled out.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Grinch
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   24th April 2015, 8:24 pm

Feeling angry and frustrated, Rei huffed and plopped onto her bed. "Alright, well while you guys are doing background checks, keep in mind that this is my home, where my grandfather is staying and where many people come to seek peace. I'm not going to sit here idly while a potential threat is walking around the premises."

Tossing her hair over her shoulder, Rei glared at Usagi, just because she was the only person she could glare at and get away with it. She was so focused on her anger that she didn't realize Kaede had left the room. At least, not until she heard the screaming.

"Oh, what now?!"

Back to top Go down
Sailor Sugar Plum Fairy
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   26th April 2015, 4:15 pm

The lack of Dark Kingdom apparent presence only deepened the intrigue of their current situation. Even if this Jasper was not actively seeking to restore the Dark Kingdom forces on Earth, that didn't mean he wasn't up to something equally as undesirable... or worse. She tried to think back on the brief moments she had seen him outside of the shrine. That moment of recognition could have been some hint of a memory of this man from during the Dark Kingdom times, perhaps when the Silver Millennium still reigned. It certainly didn't seem as intense as she might have expected if he was actively involved with some nefarious dark power. ...Or, at least, she hoped so.

Luna's confirmation of Minako's suggestion sat perfectly well with Ami; surveillance seemed the best course of action at this time.

Unfortunately, their newest companion did not seem to agree. Not that she openly objected to the plan as much as she did not appear to have completely ignored that entire part of the conversation.

"Wait...!" Ami said, but it was too late to stop her. The distracted girl had rushed out of the room, flustered and upset.

Ami was not at all surprised to hear the commotion that ensued thereafter. She sighed, brushed a stray lock of navy hair behind her ear, and started heading in the direction that she suspected had been Kaede's route. Unfamiliar with the girl as she was, that yelp was unmistakeably (and unsurprisingly) her voice.
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   28th April 2015, 9:04 am

Mamoru rounded the corner to the street on which Hikawa Shrine sits. He slowed his pace as he neared the long staircase up to the shrine grounds. There was a man descending, about a third of the way down from the top who sent a vague sense of deja-vu through Mamoru.

An instant later, there was some kind of commotion from above and an unfamiliar, energetic girl fell down the steps onto Jasper, knocking them both onto their stomachs in a pile in the middle of the staircase.

Mamoru rushed up the stairs to help. "Are you alright?!" he frantically asked both of them. Neither seemed more than stunned, but he wanted to be sure.

Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   28th April 2015, 2:09 pm

Jasper heard Kaede before his eyes registered the speed of her tumbling. Moments ago, he had taken notice of the silhouettes of several people on the street. They had not yet arrived at the shrine, but the gathering of so many individuals was not a common sight.

Distracted as he was, Jasper couldn't avoid Kaede in time and tumbled together with her to the middle of the stone stairs. 

It didn't take long for the young businessman to recover his wits. Kaede was beneath him, and she might have been injured. More to the point, a very awkward situation would arise if the priestess and her study group came outside and discovered them in something that vaguely resembled a compromising position. Worse yet, a face that was not unfamiliar to him suddenly appeared and asked if they were alright.

Privately, Jasper knew of the man as Mamoru Chiba, yet he could ill afford to display that knowledge out of turn. Just like the situation that was unfolding now, it would give Jasper the appearance of impropriety - a dangerous liability in his quest to establish a legitimate, peaceful lifestyle on Earth.

Well, perhaps he saw her tumble beforehand.. I can hope, anyway.

Groaning briefly, Jasper rose up to a knee and held up a hand to signal that he wasn't seriously injured. "Thank you, sir, but let us tend to the young lady first." Had he not been preoccupied with Kaede and Mamoru, Jasper would have noticed the one common feature that the approaching mob of citizens shared with their fellows.

Each of their faces was hidden beneath a mask.

Last edited by Jasper on 28th April 2015, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed spacing for better reading)
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   28th April 2015, 2:32 pm

Minako hadn't had to do any surveillance in a long time, so getting the go ahead to trail Jasper around for information definitely excited her. It'd be just like one of those spy movies, and maybe she'd get to use her transformation pen again. That'd be nostalgic. Minako was snapped out of her thoughts when Kaede left the room. Maybe the thought of the Silver Millennium didn't agree with her... She jumped up when she heard the scream though. Did an enemy ambush her on the way outside. Minako got outside just to see both Kaede and Jasper tumble down the stairs.

"Rei, I told you that your fifty thousand concrete stairs were going to kill someone one day!" she said, watching from the top of the hill. Seeing how one of the shapes at the bottom of the steps was moving, she assumed they were alright. "We should go check on them, come on!" If either of them were hurt, Ami would be able to help anyway. She started taking the stairs down two at a time, making sure not to trip herself.

Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   29th April 2015, 6:57 am

Kaede's head spun. What just happened? Was she alive? Dead? She felt someone stop her from falling further.

Who was this mysterious person? Who saved her? Was it her prince charming? Her future mysterious masked superhero comrade? Her senpai who would now finally notice her?

Her vision cleared to reveal that no, it was the man that the very sailor soldiers themselves thought was a powerful enemy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kaede screamed, looking up directly at the face of Jasper.

She squirmed and kicked her legs to try and get away from the man. She messed up big time! But fortunately, she could hear the sailor soldiers nearby rushing to her aide. She had no idea of the mob approaching nearby.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Grinch
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   30th April 2015, 4:37 am

Usagi's eyes widened in surprise at the scream heard from outside. Kaede! Rushing out after Minako, Usagi turned her head to glance at Rei. Those stairs were a danger to society. Usagi had lost count of the amount of times she had told Rei so get an escalator or something like that. Maybe now she would actually listen.

Standing at the top of the stairs, Usagi spotted Kaede laying at the bottom of the stairs, near the guy from earlier. Gasping, Usagi noticed Mamoru standing there as well. Smiling, she began to rush as fast as she could down the stairs, being super careful not to trip and kill herself. 

"Kaede!" she exclaimed. "Are you okay?" Turning on the other guy, Usagi placed her hands on her hips. "What's the meaning of th-"

She paused. Were those...masked men? 

"Mamo-chan...is that...?"

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   5th May 2015, 11:41 am

Jasper felt his stomach contract as Kaede yelled and retreated from his presence. He was pretty certain that no inappropriate contact had been initiated by himself towards this girl. In fact, she had toppled down the stairs and knocked him over in turn. She didn't appear to be injured, either; most individuals would have reflexively squeezed their eyes shut in response to any significant pain.

Somehow, this suggested that he was a bad person.

Though Jasper didn't face Usagi directly, he could still feel her withering stare as she began to demand an explanation. This was the young girl with the odango buns and pigtails that he noticed earlier; her default expression appeared to be sweet and kind. The nice girls could also be the scariest when their ire was sufficiently aroused.

He wanted to speak up in his own defense, but Usagi instead posed a question to the other man. She had noticed something that had occupied Jasper's attention earlier, and he picked up on one detail now that the masked mob was uncomfortably close to his vehicle; each of its constituents were all carrying various blunt objects, moving as a unified menace. 

A fat man in a pig mask was at the front of this unruly gang. Without hesitation, he struck at the windows of the DMC-12 with his pipe, shattering the glass to the cheers of his fellows.

Jasper rose to his feet in one swift motion, running down the stairs as if something precious to him was suddently in danger. He ran with all of Usagi's speed and none of the clumsiness, anger rising up in his eyes. How dare they? It didn't matter to him that he was outnumbered by a ratio of at least 30 to 1. Someone had not only lit a fire underneath his rear end, but had also soaked it in gasoline.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY CAR?!"

OOC (Rei, Chibiusa, Luna):

Back to top Go down
Sailor Sugar Plum Fairy
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   5th May 2015, 12:01 pm

The sound of shattering glass whipped Ami's attention from the possibility of injury towards the mob. She froze, blue eyes tracing the mob as her brain whirled through the details and data gathered beforehand. Masks. A pig mask. The news articles that she had read filed through her mind, sections highlighted or circled to emphasize the similarities between those events and this event. It could not be simply a coincidence.

The girl took a very slow and careful step sideways, aiming to place herself in front of Usagi.

She was certainly not going to chase after Jasper and rush into the crowd below.

"This looks bad. We might need to transform," the blue-haired girl said, keeping her voice low so that only the other sailor soldiers nearby would hear her. Her hand slipped into the pocket of her skirt, fingers curling protectively around her Crystal Change Rod.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   6th May 2015, 9:37 am

Well, if Kaede could panic like that , then she definitely didn't break anything. Honestly, the man was probably more hurt than her, and he looked a lot more embarrassed than in pain. Minako had to smile at the whole situation. They had just been talking about how dangerous this guy was, and now he got knocked down some stairs. What a threat.

Minako noticed the strange mob just as Usagi did, taking note of their masks as well. Wait, just how many of these guys were there? Not all of them were wearing suits either, they looked like regular people... But that man in front was recognizable for sure. It was the pig masked man from the news, and he had a pipe. Just what did he plan to- She jumped as he slammed it into the nice sports car's windshield. this wouldn't end well...

"Yeah, this mob is about to get out of control..." Minako said, watching jasper run into the crowd. He'd stand no chance against all those people, and they needed to make sure he wasn't crushed or attacked along with his own car. "We need to break this up now before they go somewhere else!" She pulled out her own transformation tool and started moving towards a group of trees to hide in.

Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   7th May 2015, 8:38 am

Mamoru heard the murmur of the crowd behind him at Usako's fragmented question. He turned in time to see the approach of the masked crowd and positioned himself in front of Usagi, mirroring Ami's position. 

However, the shrine didn't seem to be the target. The strange man took off down the stairs as soon as his car was attacked by the crowd. He was more likely to be kept from harm if everyone powered up to better calm or divert the crowd.

When he heard the others mention transforming, he assumed the unfamiliar girl on the ground was in on their secret for some reason. "Usako, I'll take this girl up to the shrine and get the others, if you want to slip away and transform with Ami and Minako."

Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   7th May 2015, 5:16 pm

"Dark Kingdom?" Chibiusa repeated. The fight against Metalia and her four generals had all happened before the future princess's time, but she had heard enough from her father's stories of the sailor senshi that she could piece together most of what had happened. At least, more than enough that she knew that the four agents the Sailor Senshi faced at the time had been just as bad as the Black Moon family.

She was now beginning to understand why the man's presence was so concerning to Luna. Chibiusa nodded her head silently in agreement to the consensus of approaching the man with caution. If none of the others noticed, they couldn't protest her being involved in the investigation as well, after all.

Kaede had apparently been wracking her brain harder than the rest of the group when she left the room. Her sudden scream after cause Chibiusa to wince before quickly turning towards the door. This girl was becoming more like Usagi by the second....

It wasn't until she heard the faint sound of jeering accompanied by Jasper's shouts that Chibiusa took Luna in her arms again and rose to her feet. She slid the door open to see what was happening outside and let out a gasp at the sight of the man in the man in the pig-man and his cohorts.

"Luna, those are the same kind of masks the men who attacked the Crown Parlor were wearing!"

Back to top Go down
http://prettysoldierpetite.deviantart.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   11th May 2015, 11:53 am

Luna nodded slowly to Chibiusa, then raised one ear to the door as the collective noises from Jasper and Kaede reached her heightened feline senses. Was that man out to cause trouble for them on Rei's doorstep? That couldn't possibly end well for him if he set off the tempermental priestess.

Her fur rose up when a larger gathering of people had come within hearing distance of the shrine. Chibiusa's embrace brought about an immediate calming effect, and she joined the younger Serenity in surveying the causes of the noise on the shrine grounds.

Several of the senshi had rushed outside to check up on Kaede and determine if Jasper was to blame for the predicament. As for that man, he was currently moving toward a large gathering of people wearing animal masks.

Just what nonsense was he involved in?! Did he marshal a gang of thugs to stir up trouble? That would have made sense, except that the sports car belonging to their suspect had very recently been vandalized. 

Luna craned her head up to the younger senshi, speaking softly to underscore the seriousness of their predicament. "Be careful, Chibiusa-chan; this situation can become dangerous in an instant."

The laughter of the masked men was cut short by the angry shout of the car owner. His steps were unwavering and full of purpose, carrying him within a precarious three-meter distance of the gathered crowd. "I just had those windows replaced for the quarterly inspections! Are you going to replace them?"

In an effort to maintain his dominance over the crowd, the pig-masked fellow sauntered towards Jasper while resting his pipe on one shoulder. "That's an expensive toy you have there, little boy. What did it cost you? Four million, or an oath of loyalty to the oyabun?"

Jasper stared at the presumptuous pig with a face blank of emotions save for veiled contempt. "Don't try to dodge my question, you bloated coward. Are you going to reimburse me or not?"

With a deep raspy chuckling, the Pigman brandished his pipe and pointed it towards the angered car owner. "You rich people make me sick, profiting off of the lesser man's blood, sweat and tears. You're either part of the Yakuza, or you're an accessory! Either way, this gathering of concerned citizens is here to punish you for your arrogance." Grasping his weapon, the pig swung the heavy lead object towards Jasper's head.

The fool had left himself wide open for a counterattack. To Pigman's surprise, Jasper responded without the fear and panic of his previous victims. The yuppie instead had ducked underneath the pipe, only to rise up and hit his aggressor squarely in the jaw with a surprisingly powerful cross punch.

Jasper snorted, taking up a loose guarding stance as the fat man staggered several steps backwards before losing his balance and falling heavily to the pavement. "I would have preferred cash or credit, but your missing teeth will do."

Though the pig-man had been floored with one swift strike, his fellows were undeterred by Jasper's pugilistic prowess. The men closest to him began to advance menacingly, raising their improvised weapons to make an example of the defiant rich kid.

Last edited by Jasper on 17th May 2015, 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Sugar Plum Fairy
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   11th May 2015, 12:58 pm

She knew that Jasper was associated with the Dark Kingdom, although whether that was current or former was still unanswered. So far, as much as she may have wanted to blame chaotic forces for the mob below, she had no way to know that they were any different from criminals that the sailor soldiers typically left to the jurisdiction of the police. Ami had a duty to protect her princess and any other bystanders--and in this case, "civilians" included the hot-tempered owner of a very pretentious imported car.

Even if he might be evil. They could deal with that later. Her conscience would not allow her to simply stand by and watch this violence unfold.

"Mercury Crystal Power, Make Up!"

The nearby trees that she ducked behind prevented the mob below from seeing the blue light of her transformation. In a flash, Sailor Mercury readied herself to protect the princess. She wasn't sure if the other sailor soldiers would join her, but she would need their help to interfere with the group of armed troublemakers in masks.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Roleplaying Moderator

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   11th May 2015, 1:49 pm

"Venus Crystal Power, Make Up!" In a flash of golden light, Sailor Venus was standing next to Mercury. After nodding to her fellow senshi, Venus stepped out form her hiding place and ran down to meet the crowd.

"How dare you tear apart other's private property and accuse them of having illegal funds? If you want to protest social issues, write a letter to the city Governor!" Sailor Venus stopped in front of them before striking her usual heroic pose. "Guardian of Love and Beauty, I am Sailor Venus! And in the name of Venus, I will punish you!" Venus pointed a finger at the men closing in on Jasper. 

"Step away from that man and his car!"

Last edited by JupiterThunderCrash on 12th May 2015, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Grinch
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   12th May 2015, 3:47 pm

Following closely behind Chibiusa, Rei was eager to find out what exactly was going on outside. She was shocked to find a mob of masked civilians engaging in what could potentially be a battle with the sailor senshi. Seeing her friends had already transformed, Rei did not hesitate to grab her Crystal Change Rod and shout, "Mars Crystal Power, Make-Up!"

Feeling the fire burning beneath her skin, Sailor Mars leaped down the stairs to stand with her fellow senshi. It wasn't much of a surprise that Usagi wasn't transformed yet, but Rei ignored it. Her priority was to keep Usagi safe and to protect the city from these creeps.

"This is the end of the line for your vandalism! I'm Sailor Mars, Soldier of Fire and Passion! In the name of Mars, I will chastise you!" she shouted, assuming her regular pose next to Venus. It felt good to be back in the swing of things.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Grinch
Outer Senshi Admin
Adoptables & OC Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo   12th May 2015, 4:07 pm

A small smile formed on Usagi's lips when both Ami and Mamoru stepped in front of her protectively. It was always nice knowing she had people who loved her and cared about her safety.

She watched in shock as the masked men grew closer and began to destroy Jasper's car. She was a little suspicious of him, but no one deserved to have their car destroyed and be threatened! Usagi had to admit, though, she was impressed by Jasper's fighting skills.

It took her a minute too late to realize that Ami and Minako had retreated into the trees to transform. Gasping, Usagi ran after them, but they were already running back to battle by the time she got there. Feeling like a ditz, Usagi pulled out her brooch and shouted, "Moon Crisis, Make-Up!"

In a flurry of feathers and pink lights, Sailor Moon stood in Usagi's place, full of energy and ready for action. People were in danger, and she would not let them down.

Smiling to herself, Usagi joined Venus and Mars in their speeches. "And I'm Sailor Moon, Champion of Justice! I right wrongs and triumph over evil - and that means you! I will not forgive you for terrorizing Tokyo's citizens and for hurting others! In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Hotline Tokyo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Tokyo City-