Share | 

Hi everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardust
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Hi everyone!   15th August 2014, 11:24 pm

Hello! ♥ I'm Stardust. Nice to meet you!

My real name is Sarah, if you're curious, and I'm currently 20 years old. I've been a fan of Sailor Moon ever since I can remember. When I was a very young girl, I saw it on TV, and immediately fell in love. Ever since then, I've been watching the anime on and off. Recently, I finally sat down and watched all 200 episodes as well as bought and read through the main Sailor Moon manga. Now I plan on watching the movies and other stuff when I have the time (and money where applicable).

I found GC through a link on Tumblr, and when I saw it was a Sailor Moon forum, I knew I had to join up! I hope to make plenty of fellow Moonie friends here. I like to draw and paint a bit, so I'll try to contribute some pictures when I'm not lazy. I also plan on cosplaying as Super Sailor Moon in the near future (with my friend cosplaying with me as Sailor Venus). I'm currently lacking on funds and sewing skills, but eventually I'll get it done! Another SM cosplay I plan on doing is Sailor Cosmos. I think she has one of the prettiest designs of everyone. ♥

I might try my hand at role playing, since I enjoy doing it from time to time. I haven't tried role playing any Sailor Moon, however (most of my RP buddies don't watch it), so hopefully I'll be good at it.

Anyway, I think I've rambled on enough. If you want to know any more about me, feel free to ask away!

xoxo, Stardust 
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   16th August 2014, 6:07 am

Hi Sarah!  I'm Alyssa Smile  It's great to have you here on GC!  I found this site through Tumblr as well.  

Have you seen PGSM and the SeraMyu musicals?  If not, you should definitely check them out!  PGSM is absolutely fantastic, just saying Wink

I have no doubt you will make lots of friends here!  I've been on this forum for less than a year, and everyone is so friendly and welcoming.  Don't be shy to just jump right into whatever interests you!

Since you like drawing, cosplaying, and roleplaying, feel free to check out our writing/roleplaying guild, artist guild, and cosplay guild!  There, you can share your works with people who have the same interests as you Smile  

I'm so glad you joined GC, and I hope you enjoy all it has to offer!  If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to PM me!

Siggie by Princess Moon    Diana's Munchkin    Sailor Mercury's BrainTwin    Mentor of Princess Moon, LadyNeptune, and mercury_viola_rhapsody   
 Trying to be the light in this broken world we call home. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   16th August 2014, 8:32 am

Hey hey! Welcome to GC Very Happy Glad you could make it.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Stardust
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   16th August 2014, 9:10 am

Thank you both for the welcome!

I haven't seen either yet, but I plan to when I have the time! I've heard so many great things about both. PGSM interests me quite a bit from what I heard of it, so I'll probably find some time to sit down and watch it as soon as I can.

I plan on looking at a couple guilds here, if not all of them. Hopefully I can contribute plenty of stuff!

Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   16th August 2014, 4:43 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm Tany, most call me suny or sunyeons around here. c: Definitely watch some of the musicals first, I really am a big fan of the earlier musicals with Anza as Sailor Moon, she's adorable to watch as Usagi. ^ ^ Between the manga and the anime, which one is your favorite? C: Hope to see you around the boards, if you have any questions feel free to pm me. c:

I'M BACK! :3  || k-pop & j-pop fan

Back to top Go down
Stardust
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   16th August 2014, 7:31 pm

Thanks! ♥

I actually didn't know there were multiple musicals. I've only ever heard people refer to one. Guess that means there's plenty more Sailor Moon stuff for me to watch! At this rate, I may never run out of content, which I'm perfectly okay with, lol.

That's a really tough question. I hold both the manga and original anime very close to my heart. The anime was what I grew up on, but I really love the original story and beautiful artwork of Naoko. If I HAD to choose, I think I would have to go with the manga, but it's incredibly close.

This seems like a really nice community so far, so you'll probably see me around here and there. ♥ It was nice meeting you~

Back to top Go down
Queen Frostine
Founder

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   16th August 2014, 7:34 pm

@Stardust wrote:

That's a really tough question. I hold both the manga and original anime very close to my heart. The anime was what I grew up on, but I really love the original story and beautiful artwork of Naoko. If I HAD to choose, I think I would have to go with the manga, but it's incredibly close.

this is EXACTLY how I feel too! Very Happy

Welcome my dear, glad to have you! I'm also VERY happy to see the newbie pack being used  

Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Stardust
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   16th August 2014, 8:34 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that!

Thank you~ I'm glad to be here.    And when I saw these super pretty graphics I knew I had to use them. The only problem was deciding which ones to use!

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-