Share | 

Theory: The Cats and their Crescent Moons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Theory: The Cats and their Crescent Moons    17th August 2014, 9:11 am

It was briefly talk about in the manga that Luna and Artemis weren't natives from the moon. They're actually from a planet called Mau where the inhabits are cats and can shape shift into a human form. 

So I have two theories for the crescent moons on their foreheads:

Theory One: It is mentioned both in the anime and manga that the moons on their heads give them powers of speech. Then in the manga most likely allows them to shape shift. But only the problem with this is why a moon? Does every Mau have moons on their foreheads? Or maybe each Mau has their own symbol. The reason this bothers me is because the crescent moon is a symbol of the moon family.

Theory Two: Queen Serenity grant Luna and Artemis the crescent moons on their foreheads. To symbolize their loyalty to the moon family and the moon kingdom. Diana has one because of genetics? Or maybe NQS did the same thing as her mother.

Thoughts???

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Addelyn

Title : GC's Official Nephrite - On LOA

PostSubject: Re: Theory: The Cats and their Crescent Moons    17th August 2014, 9:16 am

I think it's more when they became the advisers to the Moon Kingdom, they were given the crescent moon. Mau has their own language and without the crescent moon on their heads, Artemis and Luna aren't able to understand the language of the Moon and Earth Kingdoms. We see when it was covered that Luna couldn't speak to Usagi at all. I wonder if she was able to understand what Usagi was saying.

Waifu to EK Shitennou Fan JTC's RP Wife Married to Brit-chan apparently CURRENTLY ON LOA 
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/

Theory: The Cats and their Crescent Moons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Theories, Debates and Headcanons-