HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Crystal Winter
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin


Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 8549
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 29
Location : Indonesia


PostSubject: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 3:48 am

I thought Episode 5 was great! Both storytelling wise and animation wise. Everyone looked wonderful, and Mako broke my heart ;_; I loved that we got quite a lot of her backstory. And Usagi "Oh I can't control my hands" ROFL I was laughing so hard through that entire thing. Usagi <333 I really love Kotono's voice and her ways of emoting, I don't even care for the haters.

We saw TWO ATTACKS for Makoooo!

I see what you did there Nephrite. There was definitely a hint of him "recognizing" Jupiter. I wonder if the only reason they didn't do it with Zoisite and Ami is because Zoisite wasn't in her episode... Interesting. (Be still my heart for Venus/Kunzite!!)

Sadly no new preview footage again but I really hope they've taken the critics and truly stepped up their game, because this episode is excellent. Come on, Toei, give SMC the love and care that it deserves.

___________________________

  
       
 ♥
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/whitemoonlady http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com http://aftersix.livejournal.com
Nessie
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 37
Join date : 2014-06-30
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 4:20 am

Wow this episode was wonderful! I know they have the ability, based on episode 1, to make some gorgeous animation <3 Hopefully it stays at this level from now on :3 

I loved how much detail they put into Mako-chan and her accessories, so cute!! And her voice was awesome >3<
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia
Posts : 859
Join date : 2014-07-27
Age : 25
Location : The Engine of the SMC S1/S2 Hate Train


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 7:07 am

WOW. JUST WOW.

This is what I was hoping for when I heard about Sailor Moon Crystal! There were so many appropriate changes to the story! I was so happy!

This episode proves that Sailor Moon Crystal can be a great adaptation. My hope is that they continue the quality of this episode going forward and touch up past episodes when they're released on DVD.

Seriously fantastic job. This was a very nice thing to wake up to.

___________________________



Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Marshmallow
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : Wonder. Power. Courage.
Posts : 2845
Join date : 2014-02-26
Age : 22
Location : Who knows.


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 7:07 am

Yes this episode was really great. MAKOTO. That little food scene between her and Usagi was great. Rei's lines about men where great. EVERYTHING WAS GREAT. I liked how it didn't follow the manga panel by panel either. That was nice. However, I am a little worried about the next episode since Codenamesailorb said that the team that did episode two's animation is doing the next one. But either way: MAKOTO. 

Also I'm not really interested in the romance between the senshi as much as I thought I would be. I think the only one that I would be down for is Venus/Kunzite.

___________________________

The wolf-sister to Diana. ♥ The Marsmellow: very crispy, much burnt.
Back to top Go down
http://tifa.co.vu/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami
Posts : 9845
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 26
Location : La La Land


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 7:55 am

This is the best episode so far. The animation was nice. The characters had more movement. They up their game with the story telling. It was nice to see those little flashbacks from Mako. Plus her transformation is the best so far! Venus and Jupiter are going to have the best ones. I just know it. This is my favorite episode bay far. I really am hoping the senshixshittenoue thing will happened. LOL

___________________________

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.
Posts : 8588
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 9:11 am

Yamichan16 wrote:
This is the best episode so far. The animation was nice. The characters had more movement. They up their game with the story telling. It was nice to see those little flashbacks from Mako. Plus her transformation is the best so far! Venus and Jupiter are going to have the best ones. I just know it. This is my favorite episode bay far. I really am hoping the senshixshittenoue thing will happened. LOL
I agree with all of this . I also really loved the part when Usagi was talking about love how it went to tux (foreshaddowing). Mako's seiyuu is perfect. Her transformation was amazing, yay for nephrite and jupi moments. I also love how mako used two powers in her first attack. It also looks like we will get a lot of silver millennium in the next ep. I was screaming and flailing most of this ep in happy fan girl moments.

___________________________

  Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Gemma
   Yumi's forum wife   Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ https://twitter.com/ericalynn1990 http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Neon Genesis
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 864
Join date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 9:49 am

I really enjoyed this episode too.  It seems like they were taking more liberties with the manga plot in this episode with the Makoto flashback scenes.   I thought those were really good and helped expand on her character more.   I also thought the scene where Usagi says she can't control her hand was really cute and funny.   I loved we got two attacks from Makoto this time.  I was wondering if we were going to just get one but it's looking like Makoto is the most powerful Senshi so far.  And OMG, those cute gloves Makoto were wearing made me melt!  Oh, and I love that scene where Tux shows up at Usagi's.  Someone please screencap that scene!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami
Posts : 9845
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 26
Location : La La Land


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 9:53 am

Those gloves were super cute. I want a pair!

___________________________

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official JunJun/Sailor Juno
Posts : 2394
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Dead Moon Circus


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 10:40 am

Everything about Ami Koshimizu is pure WIN. She's doing Emi Shinohara justice. My favorite new voice for crystal is definately Mako-P.
And what the heck is Jupiter Thunderbolt xD
Dat henshin yell though... <3

___________________________



Avatar by Sailor Mercury | Sig by Me
The Starry Quinn to Mistah Ek ~ Addy's Waifu ~ The Maki to Nico's Nico ~ Eternal Eternity's Mentor

Back to top Go down
http://infeliouszalez.tumblr.com http://sailor-juno.deviantart.com http://youtube.com/infeliouszalez http://curedirge.livejournal.com
☽Moonlight Angel☾
Star Seed


Star Seed

Title : A little crazy at times but very sane!
Posts : 41
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 33
Location : ♥In the arms of my fiancé forever and forever♥


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 10:43 am

Episode 5 was awesome and amazing. Sailor Jupiter is finally here and her transformation is cool. This is my favorite episode so far.

___________________________


^Helios avatar and siggie made by Sailor Mercury^
Back to top Go down
http://sailormooncrystal.proboards.com/
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^
Posts : 2757
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 23
Location : Texas


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 10:49 am

THIS WAS SOOOO AMAZINGGGG <3<3<3<3

I LOVED the total increase in BGM, it added SO much to the episode. Omgomgomgomg this was just so amazing, it definitely shows that they had extra time. And we had previews for the next episode so hopefully they spent some of their extra time working on the next one!!

___________________________


m o d    o f    GALAXY LOUNGE  &  GALAXY BROADCASTS   | |       o f f i c i a l    USAGI    o f   t h e   f o r u m s
avi by lust <3
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.twitter.com/brrrandiZZLe http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Neon Genesis
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 864
Join date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 11:34 am

Is it just me or does it seem like Rei's personality is closer to the manga here in this episode than it was in previous episodes?   Like they kept more of Rei's hatred of men and her sassy attitude this time.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Comet
Star Seed


Star Seed

Title : A wandering sailor.
Posts : 114
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26
Location : Space


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 2:38 pm

Loved every second of today's episode!!

___________________________


I love to draw DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
http://www.hinderence.deviantart.com
Sailor Comet
Star Seed


Star Seed

Title : A wandering sailor.
Posts : 114
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26
Location : Space


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 3:03 pm

@Neon Genesis wrote:
I really enjoyed this episode too.  It seems like they were taking more liberties with the manga plot in this episode with the Makoto flashback scenes.   I thought those were really good and helped expand on her character more.   I also thought the scene where Usagi says she can't control her hand was really cute and funny.   I loved we got two attacks from Makoto this time.  I was wondering if we were going to just get one but it's looking like Makoto is the most powerful Senshi so far.  And OMG, those cute gloves Makoto were wearing made me melt!  Oh, and I love that scene where Tux shows up at Usagi's.  Someone please screencap that scene!


100% agree with you!
The attacks were wonderful! I assume the petals were toxic and caused Nephrite to not be able to move! So cool! Best episode yet! I looke forward to the next one! <3



Gif shot siggy sized!

___________________________


I love to draw DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
http://www.hinderence.deviantart.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Roleplaying Moderator


Roleplaying Moderator

Title : Scorpio Starsign
Posts : 4383
Join date : 2014-01-16
Age : 20
Location : Dallas, Texas


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 3:05 pm

Tuxedo Mask is like, "Get out the bed loser, we're going crime fighting."

And I think Nephrite couldn't move because Jupiter's Flower Hurricane was razor sharp. He'd get cut to pieces.

___________________________




 Avatar by Neo-Queen Serenity
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Nico
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover
Posts : 1557
Join date : 2014-06-27
Age : 22
Location : Tristain Academy of Magic


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 4:00 pm

I thought I would cry when saw her! I love her, she makes me reminds my childhood and I really cried, even though little, because she's my favorite sailor!
The transformation and the attack are so amazing!!!





___________________________


Siggies by Chrona, Sailor Mercury, mysteryloveandjustice, Diana, NQS, Marianne and Louise | Bumper by Sailor Mercury | Avatar by Sailor Mars

Love live Buddies - Starchild~Maki
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.
Posts : 8588
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 4:27 pm

@Sailor Comet wrote:
@Neon Genesis wrote:
I really enjoyed this episode too.  It seems like they were taking more liberties with the manga plot in this episode with the Makoto flashback scenes.   I thought those were really good and helped expand on her character more.   I also thought the scene where Usagi says she can't control her hand was really cute and funny.   I loved we got two attacks from Makoto this time.  I was wondering if we were going to just get one but it's looking like Makoto is the most powerful Senshi so far.  And OMG, those cute gloves Makoto were wearing made me melt!  Oh, and I love that scene where Tux shows up at Usagi's.  Someone please screencap that scene!


100% agree with you!
The attacks were wonderful! I assume the petals were toxic and caused Nephrite to not be able to move! So cool! Best episode yet! I looke forward to the next one! <3



Gif shot siggy sized!

@JupiterThunderCrash wrote:
Tuxedo Mask is like, "Get out the bed loser, we're going crime fighting."

And I think Nephrite couldn't move because Jupiter's Flower Hurricane was razor sharp. He'd get cut to pieces.
omg comet i love this siggie, can i add it to my rotation,a nd JTC i love that quote so true. but usagi still hast figured out he knows her identity.

___________________________

  Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Gemma
   Yumi's forum wife   Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ https://twitter.com/ericalynn1990 http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Posts : 379
Join date : 2014-04-05
Location : Moon Kingdom Duhh


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 4:30 pm

Usagi almost gets hit by a car and all she can think about is that Mako smells nice. Razz
Also if Naru's cousin and her husband can't make it to a fitting than why is she fitting for her cousin?
Usagi was a danger hazard this episode. Razz
I never remember a time when Rei called Usagi 'usagi-chan' in the 90s anime but here I caught her red-handed.
Glad they have their umbrellas from the opening.
Mamoru sees Motoki glowing green and he's like, "Ok my time to shine!" and then later, "Evil never goes to sleep and neither should you!"
I kinda wish Mamoru jumped on the streetlights with Usagi instead of running down the sidewalk to the arcade but I suppose that shows he is actually just a regular human who is very fit.
I love how Rei threw fire bombs everywhere! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

Usagi: I believe one day, I will meet someone I love from the bottom of my heart!
*Camera panels over to Tuxedo Mask*
Me: That's called foreshadowing. xD
Tux: *Thinking OH GOOD SHES SINGLE* 

JUPITER THUNDERBOLT IS SO AWESOME!

Oh and Hikari, Usagi is actually shocked next episode when she finds out he knows her identity. I guess she thought that following Tux was a dream.

___________________________

Bumbers made by Neo Queen Serenity, Avi and Siggy by Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 27
Location : Kansas City, KS


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 5:08 pm

This episode made me a Sailor Jupiter fan.

How have I not realized how awesome Makoto is until now? Shame on me.

___________________________

Ayen's Reviews
Now reviewing video games and movies because why not?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ToriJGameReview https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Sailor Comet
Star Seed


Star Seed

Title : A wandering sailor.
Posts : 114
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26
Location : Space


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 5:50 pm

Use it all you'd like Hikari! Thank you! <33

___________________________


I love to draw DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
http://www.hinderence.deviantart.com
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus


Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 20315
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 6:53 pm

@ToriJ wrote:
This episode made me a Sailor Jupiter fan.

How have I not realized how awesome Makoto is until now? Shame on me.

YES. SHAME. ALL THE SHAME ON YOU. :lolz:

Well I would have to agree this episode is the best one so far of Crystal. I'm still not really won over and while it was better at storytelling and the animation, I still find it to be overall weak. Is Jupiter Thunder Bolt a new attack?? Def don't remember it. It would be cool if we got some new attacks here and there that aren't in any versions.

I love Mako here. She really was adorbs.


Also, how come some people say there are no previews for the next episode? There are previews for the next ep when I watched it on Hulu (i know not everyone can watch it there cause country restrictions but yeah).

___________________________


Avie by Marsiepan|| Eternal Knight's Myufu <3

Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Sailor Marshmallow
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : Wonder. Power. Courage.
Posts : 2845
Join date : 2014-02-26
Age : 22
Location : Who knows.


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 6:59 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Also, how come some people say there are no previews for the next episode? There are previews for the next ep when I watched it on Hulu (i know not everyone can watch it there cause country restrictions but yeah).

Maybe they are talking about how they're aren't any actual new scenes in the previews??

___________________________

The wolf-sister to Diana. ♥ The Marsmellow: very crispy, much burnt.
Back to top Go down
http://tifa.co.vu/
Brit-chan
Senior Member
Small Lady Emeritus


Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom
Posts : 20315
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 29
Location : Lafayette, LA


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 7:09 pm

The scenes looked new to me but maybe my memory is hazy from the last episodes. xD

___________________________


Avie by Marsiepan|| Eternal Knight's Myufu <3

Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3
Posts : 2791
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 22
Location : Lost in the labyrinth of my mind.


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 7:10 pm

@Sailor Lily wrote:
Usagi: I believe one day, I will meet someone I love from the bottom of my heart!
*Camera panels over to Tuxedo Mask*
Me: That's called foreshadowing. xD
Tux: *Thinking OH GOOD SHES SINGLE* 
 
Yes, yes all my yes XD

Yunie wrote:

Small Lady wrote:
Also, how come some people say there are no previews for the next episode? There are previews for the next ep when I watched it on Hulu (i know not everyone can watch it there cause country restrictions but yeah).

Maybe they are talking about how they're aren't any actual new scenes in the previews??

But there are? O.o I thought I saw some in there of Tux that I've never seen before xD


Also, I literally scream F**K YES!! when Mako's Lightning Antenna came up for the Thunderbolt attack xD That made me happy Very Happy

___________________________

   
Avie by me, Sigs by Az, Goddess Saturn, and the beautiful Gemma. bipper sig fanart
Back to top Go down
http://angstyotps.tumblr.com http://mysteryandlove.deviantart.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami
Posts : 9845
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 26
Location : La La Land


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 7:26 pm

There was a preview on Chruncyroll, but it was recycled scenes.

___________________________

Magical Girl Cafe  
   formally Yamichan16    Ed's forum wife     Graphics by Mercury,Ed,Mi, and Marianne 
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Sailor Marshmallow
Inner Senshi Admin
Administrative Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Administrative Director

Title : Wonder. Power. Courage.
Posts : 2845
Join date : 2014-02-26
Age : 22
Location : Who knows.


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 7:38 pm

@mysteryloveandjustice wrote:
Yunie wrote:

Small Lady wrote:
Also, how come some people say there are no previews for the next episode? There are previews for the next ep when I watched it on Hulu (i know not everyone can watch it there cause country restrictions but yeah).

Maybe they are talking about how they're aren't any actual new scenes in the previews??

But there are? O.o I thought I saw some in there of Tux that I've never seen before xD


Also, I literally scream F**K YES!! when Mako's Lightning Antenna came up for the Thunderbolt attack xD That made me happy Very Happy

For the preview I saw everything looked recycled. But I've had a long day so I might be forgetting. Idk. Either way I'm excited for the next episode.

Spoiler:
 

___________________________

The wolf-sister to Diana. ♥ The Marsmellow: very crispy, much burnt.
Back to top Go down
http://tifa.co.vu/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official JunJun/Sailor Juno
Posts : 2394
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Dead Moon Circus


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 7:39 pm

I thought it looked recycled as well. Maybe I wasn't imagining it. XD

___________________________



Avatar by Sailor Mercury | Sig by Me
The Starry Quinn to Mistah Ek ~ Addy's Waifu ~ The Maki to Nico's Nico ~ Eternal Eternity's Mentor

Back to top Go down
http://infeliouszalez.tumblr.com http://sailor-juno.deviantart.com http://youtube.com/infeliouszalez http://curedirge.livejournal.com
Neon Genesis
Star Seed


Star Seed

Posts : 864
Join date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 8:02 pm

Small Lady wrote:


Well I would have to agree this episode is the best one so far of Crystal. I'm still not really won over and while it was better at storytelling and the animation, I still find it to be overall weak. Is Jupiter Thunder Bolt a new attack??  Def don't remember it. It would be cool if we got some new attacks here and there that aren't in any versions.

I love Mako here. She really was adorbs.


Also, how come some people say there are no previews for the next episode? There are previews for the next ep when I watched it on Hulu (i know not everyone can watch it there cause country restrictions but yeah).
I checked just now and they are recycled clips from the last four episodes.  I wonder if Jupiter Thunderbolt is a new name for Supreme Thunder?  It reminded me a lot of that attack.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Roleplaying Moderator


Roleplaying Moderator

Title : Scorpio Starsign
Posts : 4383
Join date : 2014-01-16
Age : 20
Location : Dallas, Texas


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 8:04 pm

It's her attack in the manga. It's the same as Supreme Thunder, really.

___________________________




 Avatar by Neo-Queen Serenity
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official JunJun/Sailor Juno
Posts : 2394
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Dead Moon Circus


PostSubject: Re: SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers   6th September 2014, 8:09 pm

Ah. I don't remember that attack well. Is it from the first or reprint edition?

___________________________



Avatar by Sailor Mercury | Sig by Me
The Starry Quinn to Mistah Ek ~ Addy's Waifu ~ The Maki to Nico's Nico ~ Eternal Eternity's Mentor

Back to top Go down
http://infeliouszalez.tumblr.com http://sailor-juno.deviantart.com http://youtube.com/infeliouszalez http://curedirge.livejournal.com
 

SM Crystal Episode 5 - Spoilers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Sailor Moon Crystal (2014)-