The Media Director (Social Media and Advertisement) position is now OPEN!
The Admin are the back bone of any site, they are the life blood, the workers, the heart and the brain to the whole operation. They keep the forum running smoothly, keep activity up, and help draw in more members.
This means the position of Artemis
is now open.
I will only fill these positions if I feel the candidate is fully capable of handling the Admin's duties and will work the best with my current team of Admin. If I do not find applicants, I will not fill this position. Also be aware that who ever is accepted will be put under a probation/trial run for approximately 2 weeks time to make sure things
run smoothly. This is and has been done for all previous admin.
*Note: The member who takes the position will be allowed to take on the name of Artemis if they so choose.
RULES FOR APPLYING:
* Must have been a member for at LEAST one week - so I can get to know you.
* Must have around 30 posts, new threads will be considered worth several posts though.
* Founders are subject to changing, adding, or eliminating these rules at any time.
Here are the tentative duties for the admin position:
- Be able to commit at least 1 to 2 hours a day or 5-7 hours a week to the site and it's duties
- Lead by example with maturity. Maintain an unbiased approach to every situation, or be aware enough that if you are unable to do so that you need to pass it on to another Admin.
- Add members to the appropriate user group
- Be able to answer PMs about the site and Sailor Moon
- Make announcements and keep up to date on projects, or sections you are in charge of.
- Post around the site frequently.
- Must have Moderator, Administrative, or comparable real life working experience.
- Treat this position and application like you would a real job.
- Be able to put up with Neo Queen Serenity. This may sound like a joke, but it's not.
Here are the tentative duties for Media Director:
- Be familiar and active on tumblr, facebook, twitter, and deviant art. THIS IS A MUST
- Post admin statuses, start discussions, and share new cool sailor moon info on social media sites DAILY
- Welcome New Members, Congratulate members who rank up, and Post admin LOAs on Twitter, Tumblr, And Facebook DAILY
- Post the winners for the artist, writer, and otaku contests on Deviant Art and Tumblr.
- Update small site things and threads, such as staff changes, scrolling announcements, and the small announcement boxes on the top of the forums.
A Sample of things I want concentrated on:
Welcome new members on Tumblr and Facebook.
Spotlight Winners of Contests (writers, artists, otaku, event contests, last signature maker standing, etc)
Spotlight a random piece from the Writers, Artists, Otaku, Misc Media section.
Spotlight a random piece from the Roleplay Section
Update small things around the site, ie, post when you need an icon for new contests, update the links to the proper contest, and the rp section.
- Be able to mediate, and distribute work appropriately
- Be Tactful in everything they do.
After I receive you application I may schedule an interview and request further things from you.
If you are interested in helping out GC as a Admin please fill out the following form:
IN THE SUBJECT PLEASE PUT: APPLICATION FOR MEMBERS DIRECTOR OR MEDIA DIRECTOR
Website or Tumblr:
Best instant messenger or email I can reach you at: (SKYPE IS HIGHLY RECOMMEND)
How many hours a week can you dedicate to this site:
Were/Are you a member of an online forum of any kind?
Do you have experience as a Mod on any of them?
If yes please list what your duties were/are and how long you held the positions:
Why would you like to have an admin position on GC?
What are your specialties? ie graphics, css, HTML, experience, facebook page adminsistration, advertising, etc.
What ideas do you have for the site (the more detail the better)?
Do you have any questions for me?
Email this to thegalaxycauldronforums (at) hotmail.comNOTE:
PRIVATE MESSAGES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. As Admin and Founder I get too much mail and often lose important documents. Email is the only acceptable form of application.
This position closes on September 21, 2014