Share | 

One Piece!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Leona
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: One Piece!   Tue 18 Nov - 12:17

So, anybody here fans of One Piece?  I only just got into it literally in the last few weeks, so I have a LOT of catching up to do.  Roommate has been watching the series subtitled and I got into it watching some of them with him.  I'm now running through the English dub.  I love that Sonny Strait, the voice of my favorite DBZ character, voices Usopp in this.  So far it's been really cute hearing Krillin's voice saying some of these lines. ^_^  Only about a dozen episodes in.  So far Usopp hasn't joined Luffy's pirate crew.

Oh yeah!  It's also hilarious that Sonny went from voicing a character with no nose, to voicing one with a super long nose! :p

With life-long pal, the Friendly Yeti.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: One Piece!   Wed 19 Nov - 1:19

Did someone say... One Piece?

I actually met Sonny Strait at a con! He was super nice to me and my sister. I'm so glad that he's voicing my favorite character.

I only read the manga and have watched some movies. I don't like the anime for the same reason I don't like Sailor Moon Crystal, it's Toei hash. That being said, the voice acting is amazing in both versions, so you can't go wrong. It's about until the Water 7 arc (you'll know what that means when you get to it) that the animation starts to decline.

I adore One Piece as much as I do Sailor Moon. Praises be unto Oda, our manga lord and savior.

Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Leona
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: One Piece!   Tue 25 Nov - 6:47

Ok, episode 128 of One Piece is the most hilarious thing I have seen in a long time.  Naked Usopp! XD

Back to top Go down
Sailor Leg Lamp
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Inner Senshi Admin Member Support Director

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece!   Sun 14 Dec - 16:37

I've watched some of the early episodes, but the fiance and I are watching so much anime that One Piece has fallen to the way-side. At first, I was very resistant to the idea of watching it. One Piece still isn't my favorite, but I do want to finish it. I like Roro and Sanji. Although we aren't at this point in the series, I am going to assume that I'll like Nico Robin, the archaeologist. (:

Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust
Back to top Go down
Sailor Leona
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: One Piece!   Mon 15 Dec - 0:49

Sailor Venus wrote:
I've watched some of the early episodes, but the fiance and I are watching so much anime that One Piece has fallen to the way-side. At first, I was very resistant to the idea of watching it. One Piece still isn't my favorite, but I do want to finish it. I like Roro and Sanji. Although we aren't at this point in the series, I am going to assume that I'll like Nico Robin, the archaeologist. (:
There won't be any "finishing" One Piece any time soon.  The manga and anime are both actively bring produced, so there are new episodes coming out every so often. ^_^  I like Robin, but my favorite characters are Usopp and Brook.  They're both just far too cute.

I've been powering through the series, and am currently at episode 430.  I've still got over 200 episodes before I hit the end of the currently available run, and then I get to find something else to keep myself busy with until they release more episodes. XD

Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: One Piece!   Sun 14 Feb - 3:13

I am trying to get into this, but it's so longggg. My sister loves this show. I have seen the first 2 eps. Its pretty good actually.

Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Gemma
   Yumi's forum wife   Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ https://twitter.com/ericalynn1990 http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/

One Piece!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Other Anime and Manga-