HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)
Posts : 2745
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 34
Location : Texas


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 7:42

Gemma wrote:
@Lady Orion wrote:
Type of Graphic: Avatar and Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc: Manga
Character: For the avatar Ami and for signature anyone who fits.
Picture:
Spoiler:
 
Text: Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.
Animated: Yes, if possible.
Colors: Whatever you think works. 

Thanks! 

Hope everything fits! I took another pic of Ami if thats fine? since the one you linked didn't really fit lol. Though, if you want me to change, just tell me!



Thank you! I love it!!! 

___________________________

Back to top Go down
http://ilovemyblueheeler.tumblr.com/
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member
Posts : 608
Join date : 2016-06-12
Age : 29
Location : New York


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 10:39

Type of graphic: Signature | Avatar | Bumper | RP-Header | or something else?
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Sailor Moon R
Character/s: Black Lady
Pictures:
Click here:
 
Text: (On siggy only) Queen of Darkness
Animated: Nope
Colors: Surprise me!
Something else: Thank you!

___________________________



Avatar and Siggy by Diana
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/SailorChibiStar http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Winterfell's Kitten.
Posts : 2277
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 11:33

VenusLight wrote:
Here it is!
Spoiler:
 
Full Version

Ugh, my bad <___<; I'm not accepting non Sailor Moon requests at the moment (read first post for more information), I'm sorry.

___________________________

Marsipan's wolf-sissy ♥. Avi by Zoey <3.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlight-guardians.tumblr.com/
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Happy Holidays !
Posts : 808
Join date : 2016-07-28
Age : 14
Location : Romania


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 13:51

Oh,it's okay .
Then I have another request!SM this time !
Type of graphic: Signature | Bumper |
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Manga
Character/s: Siggy : Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn; Bumper :Sailor V
Pictures:
Siggy :
Spoiler:
 
Bumper :
Spoiler:
 
Text: (Siggy)Deitys of Destruction (Bumper)Original Pretty Guardian
Animated: Sure but not required .
Colors: Surprise me !
Something else: Nothing,thanks!

___________________________


 
Avi by Zoey Mentor of Yumemi
Back to top Go down
http://la-soldier.weebly.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBWYoZxpSE5GuLCsGUe1W9w
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Winterfell's Kitten.
Posts : 2277
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 9:59

VenusLight wrote:
Oh,it's okay .
Then I have another request!SM this time !
Type of graphic: Signature | Bumper |
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Manga
Character/s: Siggy : Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn; Bumper :Sailor V
Pictures:
Siggy :
Spoiler:
 
Bumper :
Spoiler:
 
Text: (Siggy)Deitys of Destruction (Bumper)Original Pretty Guardian
Animated: Sure but not required .
Colors: Surprise me !
Something else: Nothing,thanks!

Thanks for understanding! And anyways, the Sailor V pic isn't showing up.

___________________________

Marsipan's wolf-sissy ♥. Avi by Zoey <3.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlight-guardians.tumblr.com/
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Happy Holidays !
Posts : 808
Join date : 2016-07-28
Age : 14
Location : Romania


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 10:13

Open it in the new tab ,please!

___________________________


 
Avi by Zoey Mentor of Yumemi
Back to top Go down
http://la-soldier.weebly.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBWYoZxpSE5GuLCsGUe1W9w
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Winterfell's Kitten.
Posts : 2277
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 11:35

@Jess-chan wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature | Avatar | Bumper | RP-Header | or something else?
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Sailor Moon R
Character/s: Black Lady
Pictures:
Click here:
 
Text: (On siggy only) Queen of Darkness
Animated: Nope
Colors: Surprise me!
Something else: Thank you!

This doesn't really look darkness like lol if you want any changes, please let me know!




___________________________

Marsipan's wolf-sissy ♥. Avi by Zoey <3.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlight-guardians.tumblr.com/
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member
Posts : 608
Join date : 2016-06-12
Age : 29
Location : New York


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 17:28

Gemma wrote:
@Jess-chan wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature | Avatar | Bumper | RP-Header | or something else?
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Sailor Moon R
Character/s: Black Lady
Pictures:
Click here:
 
Text: (On siggy only) Queen of Darkness
Animated: Nope
Colors: Surprise me!
Something else: Thank you!

This doesn't really look darkness like lol if you want any changes, please let me know!





Purpley darkness is fine with me lol Thank you they both look awesome!!

___________________________



Avatar and Siggy by Diana
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/SailorChibiStar http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
SaturnTomoe
Pyramidal Crystal


Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Firefly
Posts : 321
Join date : 2016-09-14
Age : 14
Location : Keystone Heights FL


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 13:10

Type of graphic: Signature | Avatar | RP-Header
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: sailor moon
Character/s: haruka tenoh/sailor uranus and hotaru tomoe/sailor saturn
Pictures:


Text: father and daughter a bond unbreakable
Animated: no
Colors: purple and navy blue please
Something else: may all three together something you can work out?

___________________________


Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoXjkyUY8ALgc-juz0dw0jw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Winterfell's Kitten.
Posts : 2277
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 13:43

@SaturnTomoe wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature | Avatar | RP-Header
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: sailor moon
Character/s: haruka tenoh/sailor uranus and hotaru tomoe/sailor saturn
Pictures:


Text: father and daughter a bond unbreakable
Animated: no
Colors: purple and navy blue please
Something else: may all three together something you can work out?

Unfortunately, I'm not gonna work with any kind of Fan-Art, unless it's either your own, or I have the permisson to work with it (read first page for more information). I'm sorry, but you can still link original pictures (preferable in high quality!), thanks again for understanding!

And I too didn't get what you're requesting for lol Avatar and Signature right?

___________________________

Marsipan's wolf-sissy ♥. Avi by Zoey <3.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlight-guardians.tumblr.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Winterfell's Kitten.
Posts : 2277
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Sat 17 Sep 2016 - 8:46

VenusLight wrote:
Oh,it's okay .
Then I have another request!SM this time !
Type of graphic: Signature | Bumper |
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Manga
Character/s: Siggy : Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn; Bumper :Sailor V
Pictures:
Siggy :
Spoiler:
 
Bumper :
Spoiler:
 
Text: (Siggy)Deitys of Destruction (Bumper)Original Pretty Guardian
Animated: Sure but not required .
Colors: Surprise me !
Something else: Nothing,thanks!

I used another pic for the bumper, since the one you linked was hard to edit <____<.




___________________________

Marsipan's wolf-sissy ♥. Avi by Zoey <3.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlight-guardians.tumblr.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Winterfell's Kitten.
Posts : 2277
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Sat 17 Sep 2016 - 9:10

Gemma wrote:
@SaturnTomoe wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature | Avatar | RP-Header
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: sailor moon
Character/s: haruka tenoh/sailor uranus and hotaru tomoe/sailor saturn
Pictures:


Text: father and daughter a bond unbreakable
Animated: no
Colors: purple and navy blue please
Something else: may all three together something you can work out?

Unfortunately, I'm not gonna work with any kind of Fan-Art, unless it's either your own, or I have the permisson to work with it (read first page for more information). I'm sorry, but you can still link original pictures (preferable in high quality!), thanks again for understanding!

And I too didn't get what you're requesting for lol Avatar and Signature right?

Hope this works as well:




___________________________

Marsipan's wolf-sissy ♥. Avi by Zoey <3.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlight-guardians.tumblr.com/
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Happy Holidays !
Posts : 808
Join date : 2016-07-28
Age : 14
Location : Romania


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Sat 17 Sep 2016 - 10:29

Gemma wrote:
VenusLight wrote:
Oh,it's okay .
Then I have another request!SM this time !
Type of graphic: Signature | Bumper |
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Manga
Character/s: Siggy : Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn; Bumper :Sailor V
Pictures:
Siggy :
Spoiler:
 
Bumper :
Spoiler:
 
Text: (Siggy)Deitys of Destruction (Bumper)Original Pretty Guardian
Animated: Sure but not required .
Colors: Surprise me !
Something else: Nothing,thanks!

I used another pic for the bumper, since the one you linked was hard to edit <____<.



Thank they are perfect !

___________________________


 
Avi by Zoey Mentor of Yumemi
Back to top Go down
http://la-soldier.weebly.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBWYoZxpSE5GuLCsGUe1W9w
Juliko
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons
Posts : 1901
Join date : 2014-12-30
Age : 23
Location : Julia Land


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Tue 27 Sep 2016 - 20:46

Type of graphic: Avatar
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Harvest Moon (Video game)
Character/s: Mary
Pictures:

Spoiler:
 
(Just from the waist up)

Animated: Yes but not required
Colors: Blue and purple

What else?: Blue and purple star/night sky-like background that sparkles


Is this okay?

___________________________

Current In-Progress Fan Fic: Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com http://joyousmenma93.livejournal.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.
Posts : 8606
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Tue 27 Sep 2016 - 23:12

Type of graphic: Signature | Avatar | Bumper | RP-Header | or something else?
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Bigbang
Character/s:Gdragon and Seungri
Pictures:this and this
Text: none
Animated: none
Colors: something that matches
Something else: culd they get some type of a border?


thanks in advance

___________________________

  Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Gemma
   Yumi's forum wife   Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ https://twitter.com/ericalynn1990 http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Winterfell's Kitten.
Posts : 2277
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Wed 28 Sep 2016 - 1:56

@Juliko wrote:
Type of graphic: Avatar
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Harvest Moon (Video game)
Character/s: Mary
Pictures:

Spoiler:
 
(Just from the waist up)

Animated: Yes but not required
Colors: Blue and purple

What else?: Blue and purple star/night sky-like background that sparkles


Is this okay?

@Hikari-chan wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature | Avatar | Bumper | RP-Header | or something else?
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Bigbang
Character/s:Gdragon and Seungri
Pictures:this and this
Text: none
Animated: none
Colors: something that matches
Something else: culd they get some type of a border?


thanks in advance

In my rules it says, that I'm currently not accepting non SM requests:

Quote :
I'm actually open for every kind of requests, even if it's non-SM-related! - Only accepting Sailor Moon related requests!

But I'm gonna change up the rules a little bit, so I'm apparently still gonna do your requests. But please remember to read the rules more genuinely next time, thanks!

___________________________

Marsipan's wolf-sissy ♥. Avi by Zoey <3.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlight-guardians.tumblr.com/
Juliko
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons
Posts : 1901
Join date : 2014-12-30
Age : 23
Location : Julia Land


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Wed 28 Sep 2016 - 7:14

Oh. Whoops. Sorry. Darn, I should have looked.

___________________________

Current In-Progress Fan Fic: Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com http://joyousmenma93.livejournal.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.
Posts : 8606
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Wed 28 Sep 2016 - 9:40

Oh darn I thought I read you were. I'm sorry. My eyes read it wrong.

___________________________

  Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Gemma
   Yumi's forum wife   Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ https://twitter.com/ericalynn1990 http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Guest
Guest




PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Wed 28 Sep 2016 - 10:27

Type of graphic: Bumper
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Pretty Solider Sailor Moon
Character/s: Princess Serenity
Pictures: 
Text: Moon Princess
Animated: Could you add a effect to the image, so it look like it's sparkling ot something? Well umm if it's not possible it's ok.
Colors: a darker shade of pink
I'm sorry if this is too much for you, or...nevermind. 


Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Winterfell's Kitten.
Posts : 2277
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Wed 28 Sep 2016 - 12:43

@Hikari-chan wrote:
Oh darn I thought I read you were. I'm sorry. My eyes read it wrong.

It's okay, simply remember to read the rules first when requesting again.


___________________________

Marsipan's wolf-sissy ♥. Avi by Zoey <3.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlight-guardians.tumblr.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Winterfell's Kitten.
Posts : 2277
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Thu 29 Sep 2016 - 8:09

@Juliko wrote:
Oh. Whoops. Sorry. Darn, I should have looked.

Same goes with what I've mentioned before: Please read the rules before requesting next time, thanks! And I hope this works for you:


___________________________

Marsipan's wolf-sissy ♥. Avi by Zoey <3.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlight-guardians.tumblr.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Winterfell's Kitten.
Posts : 2277
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Thu 29 Sep 2016 - 8:21

Na11 wrote:
Type of graphic: Bumper
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Pretty Solider Sailor Moon
Character/s: Princess Serenity
Pictures: 
Text: Moon Princess
Animated: Could you add a effect to the image, so it look like it's sparkling ot something? Well umm if it's not possible it's ok.
Colors: a darker shade of pink
I'm sorry if this is too much for you, or...nevermind. 


Thank you in advance.

Not at all lol here you go anyways (I made an animated and a still version):


___________________________

Marsipan's wolf-sissy ♥. Avi by Zoey <3.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlight-guardians.tumblr.com/
Juliko
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons
Posts : 1901
Join date : 2014-12-30
Age : 23
Location : Julia Land


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Thu 29 Sep 2016 - 8:56

AHHHHH ITS SO CUTE THANKS SO MUCH!!! And again, I apologize for not seeing that rule. I really need to read before I act.

___________________________

Current In-Progress Fan Fic: Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com http://joyousmenma93.livejournal.com
Guest
Guest




PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Thu 29 Sep 2016 - 8:56

Gemma wrote:
Na11 wrote:
Type of graphic: Bumper
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Pretty Solider Sailor Moon
Character/s: Princess Serenity
Pictures: 
Text: Moon Princess
Animated: Could you add a effect to the image, so it look like it's sparkling ot something? Well umm if it's not possible it's ok.
Colors: a darker shade of pink
I'm sorry if this is too much for you, or...nevermind. 


Thank you in advance.

Not at all lol here you go anyways (I made an animated and a still version):

Woah, it's awesome! I know I already said thanks(practically), thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Zoey900
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official PallaPalla/ Sailor Pallas
Posts : 645
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 18
Location : Romania


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Fri 30 Sep 2016 - 14:38

Type of graphic: Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Anime/ Manga
Character/s: Sailor Pallas/ PallaPalla
Pictures: I am liking this one but you are totally free to search for a different one (since this one isn't so high quality)
Spoiler:
 

Text: PallaPalla The Ball Balancer 
Animated: Your choice
Colors: Anything that works
Something else: Thank you. I know it will be wonderful!

___________________________

    
   
Avatar and siggie by Diana. Thank you <3
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Happy Holidays !
Posts : 808
Join date : 2016-07-28
Age : 14
Location : Romania


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Fri 30 Sep 2016 - 15:27

Heh ,I'm back
Type of graphic
: Signature | RP-Banner
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Sailor Moon
Character/s: For the signature Usagi and for the RP-banner Sailor Uranus
Pictures: Siggy :
Spoiler:
 
RP-Banner :
Spoiler:
 
Text: Siggy ;I'm a Chibi Bunny ! RP-Banner :Haruka Sailor Uranus
Animated: You decide
Colors: Fit the picture pallete
Something else: Thanks in advance . I hope it is not too much .
Back to top Go down
http://la-soldier.weebly.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBWYoZxpSE5GuLCsGUe1W9w
Eternal Knight
Roleplaying Moderator


Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond
Posts : 2407
Join date : 2015-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Teleporting between Elysion and Nemesis


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Fri 30 Sep 2016 - 17:00

I'm still in love with your graphics (no surprises there) so here:

Type of graphic: Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Sailor Moon, any
Character/s: Diamond
Pictures: (He's not really well drawn in any adaptation xD) Pic 1 Pic 2 
Text: GC's Official Prince Diamond
Animated: I didn't find any interesting gifs, so no I guess xD
Colors: To match with the pictures I guess? But Diamond has generally white, grey, purple blue and general dark colors as his Very Happy
Something else: If any of the pictures aren't of your liking I don't mind you choosing pictures you prefer to work with.

___________________________

  
Avatar by Sailor Mercury. Graphics by GC's members. GK's mentor.
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune

Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Winterfell's Kitten.
Posts : 2277
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Sat 1 Oct 2016 - 7:47

@Zoey900 wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Anime/ Manga
Character/s: Sailor Pallas/ PallaPalla
Pictures: I am liking this one but you are totally free to search for a different one (since this one isn't so high quality)
Spoiler:
 

Text: PallaPalla The Ball Balancer 
Animated: Your choice
Colors: Anything that works
Something else: Thank you. I know it will be wonderful!

Hope everything fits!


___________________________

Marsipan's wolf-sissy ♥. Avi by Zoey <3.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlight-guardians.tumblr.com/
Zoey900
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official PallaPalla/ Sailor Pallas
Posts : 645
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 18
Location : Romania


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Sat 1 Oct 2016 - 9:26

  Thank you Gemma!!! Lovely work as always! <3

___________________________

    
   
Avatar and siggie by Diana. Thank you <3
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director


Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Winterfell's Kitten.
Posts : 2277
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   Sun 2 Oct 2016 - 4:03

@CrystalBunny wrote:
Heh ,I'm back
Type of graphic
: Signature | RP-Banner
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Sailor Moon
Character/s: For the signature Usagi and for the RP-banner Sailor Uranus
Pictures: Siggy :
Spoiler:
 
RP-Banner :
Spoiler:
 
Text: Siggy ;I'm a Chibi Bunny ! RP-Banner :Haruka Sailor Uranus
Animated: You decide
Colors: Fit the picture pallete
Something else: Thanks in advance . I hope it is not too much .

Hope everything fits:






@Zoey900 wrote:
  Thank you Gemma!!! Lovely work as always! <3

Aw, glad you like it!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlight-guardians.tumblr.com/
 

Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Signature and Avatar Requests :: Avatar/Signature Request Threads-