Kobato

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Kobato   17th March 2015, 6:35 pm

I don't think there's been a topic made for this anime/manga

When I first saw this opening, it seemed a cheerful LALA type but then the LAST 2 EPISODES MADE ME  .

When people say that Kobato as a character stinks, I'm like "Who the heck have you been watching for the last 24 episodes?"

Since I compare a lot of things to sailor moon. Ioryogi reminded me of Luna, having to yell at the girl to focus on her mission.

Kobato and Fujimoto have such a cute relationship that develops over the 24 episodes. It's nice to see how Kobato opens him up as each episode goes by even though he continues to act like a jerk but I think he redeemed himself in the end. 

I liked the anime better because of the wish scene which was done better, plus the love confession felt more heartwarming too but I wish that this scene was in the anime though...

Manga cuteness:

This is me when I find money on the ground.

Bumbers made by Neo Queen Serenity, Avi and Siggy by Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Kobato   17th March 2015, 6:38 pm

I've read the manga multiple times, but am kind of anxious of the anime. The filler episodes don't take away from the main story and elements, do they? I know chobits' filler episodes were fantastic and well made to the point where they still attributed to the key plot, but is it the same for kobato?

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Tiff123
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Kobato   25th March 2015, 5:39 am

I like it but CCS is better for me.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: Kobato   25th March 2015, 6:11 am

Kobato as a character is great. Sure, she's subject to the sort of floaty protagonist that CLAMP likes (Chi from Chobits, Sakura from Tsubasa, etc.), but that's hardly a bad thing. They do that sort of character right.

I read the entire series and own three of the (very short) volumes. As a recent CLAMP series, I expected it to be really good in the beginning and then seep into obscure moral discussions between the characters that go nowhere. Sure enough, that's a bit what happens here. But what I was really disappointed by was the ending of the manga (not sure if its the ending for the anime).

Major spoilers!:

Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Kobato   25th March 2015, 12:15 pm

I loved Kobato! And most of the other other characters. I hated the one character though(the one who was always marking Kobato). And the ending was so sad! I've watched the anime, but I haven't read the manga(even though I own some of it).
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Kobato   27th March 2015, 5:34 pm

I watched Kobato when it first came out! I remember enjoying it. I know it got released on DVD but with no English dub. I do own the entire manga, though!

Current In-Progress Fan Fic: Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com http://joyousmenma93.livejournal.com

Kobato

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Other Anime and Manga-