RP Event: Alter Egos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   19th April 2015, 10:43 am

And so it was. Hotaru stood in front of her destructive self; unarmed, the whole room an extravagant play of her demise, and just waiting for the end to come. "If I could only go down... fighting! Like a true defender of justice!"

Defenseless, she rashly ran up to her clone, willing to fight her with bare hands if need be. She was summarily pushed back by an invisible force and crashed on the ground.

- No, Hotaru. I won't even let you choose when to die. - Her clone smiled. The strong purple light of her glaive was intensifying more and more, a gush of wind circling it, and letting out a loud high pitched noise; only a matter of time now.

Hotaru sat up and clenched her fists on the ground, finally starting to tear up. " Hotaru, stand up. You've been tricked and scared by this petty representation of your power; you haven't even begun to fight yet." She thought to herself. Or was it really herself? She knew the voice in her mind was hers, but...

She remembered the time when she defeated Mistress 9 through the love of those around her. That same love was a manifest being all it's own, a part of her strength. Her clone looked up from where Hotaru was laying, a sudden look of doubt and then distress. There was a third entity now. Hotaru silently stood up, as if in a daze. Her new self behind her merged with her in a sudden moment.

-I don't remember inviting you here! - her clone shouted - Three is too many! - And she finally lowered her glaive to attack. The ground began to break in with glowing chasms quickly spreading everywhere, all had as their final destination the ground upon which Hotaru stood. In a sudden upwards explosion, everything was white, and the deafening sound slowly faded away into oblivion.  The dust settled in the ground like mist, a purple hue light all over the room in the distance. It was then that evil Sailor Saturn noticed a silhouette in the distance. She was finally starting to lose her cool.

- Guarded by Saturn, the Planet of Silence, I’m the Soldier of Ruin and Birth, Sailor Saturn!

The silhouette became clear: It was indeed Sailor Saturn, wind blowing her hair and skirt, and a brand new Silence Glaive in her hands. She pointed an accusing finger at her double. 

- How dare you call me your toy!? - She produced her own plushie in her other hand, having somehow reproduced her nemesis's magic. - The force of birth is not yours to play with! - And the plushie quickly pulverized into dust in the ground.

- And ruin has no place in this universe with hope still left on it! Now you shall stand down; back into the recesses of unconsciousness to wait untill you are called for!

Her destructive self was clenching her teeth now, a deep frown on it's face. With no more coy remarks, it could only try to fight back.

- Death Reborn Revolution...

But she was taken by surprise when instead of a magical fight, her opponent had rushed into her, her glaive stretched back sideways for a very physical, sudden blow. She barely had enough time to bring her own glaive back down to block the lunge, and they were quickly in an intense lock over a floating terrain in the middle of space. The Saturn of destruction's frown had a hint of fear to it, while the Saturn of rebirth's face never flinched in her resolute gaze; the battle was already decided.

Caught off guard, the Saturn of destruction was about to lose it's balance any time now, and in a last act of desperation tried to kick her other self back with her foot. Only to find in terror that her leg had cracked upon contact with the Saturn of rebirth's midriff as if it were made of glass. The crack had enlarged and stretched all the way to her hip, finally shattering and falling into pieces on the ground, pieces who in turn melted into steam. The Saturn of destruction fell over it's back with a screech, now missing one leg, and upon thudding the ground she let her glaive fall back and slowly tip itself over the chasm, falling into nowhere.

She could only stare at her other self in abject anger and fear. Still the Saturn of rebirth never flinched, silently raising her glaive for the coup de grace.

She quickly and somberly swung down her glaive into the ground, it's tip just inches away from her mirror self, not touching her; it didn't need to. Soon there was a tremor, and huge cracks appeared all around - to the sides, above and below - in the images of the universe, loudly making their unmistakable sound. When all the images crumbled and desintegrated, the Saturn of destruction's entire body began to crack as well, letting out a piercing shriek all the while as it broke into pieces.

Sailor Saturn fell to her knees in exhaustion, the heart ornament in the center of her bow blinking and disappearing, followed shortly by her Silence Glaive. She was in her civil attire now as Hotaru, trying to catch her breath.

:worship: Signatures by Lust, Mi, and White Moon Lady. Side gifs from this site http://sailormoonanimation.weebly.com/animated-gifs.html
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   19th April 2015, 5:07 pm

"Oh, no..." Vesta muttered. "Oh, hell no..." There was no way that she was going to have her dream mirror eaten by a youma. As a creature forced its way out of the shadow, she crawled feebly towards the dream mirror. But she could only manage two steps...inches?...before she collapsed back down again, severely weakened.

Aw man, I don't wanna die like this! she thought as she got a good look at the Lemure summoned. It resembled Vesta's own flaming tiger attack, albeit a twisted and warped version.  It appeared more like an alien than a tiger, though the feline influence was definitely there.

"Now feast on this pathetic girl's dream mirror," the imposter drawled, leaning on one of the mirrors leisurely. "Should be a good show...MireMire hasn't eaten in a while, ya know!"

Could Vesta pull this off? Minako did it once; she'd heard her boasting about it one day in Crystal Tokyo. If Minako could do it, than so could she. With all the energy she had, plus a surge of adrenaline, she lunged off the ground, hands outstretched, grabbing her dream mirror before the youma could close its jaws around it, and popped it back inside.

The imposter's eyes widened. "But...how...?"

Vesta was still exhausted, but at least she could stand. She smiled, reminding herself to thank Minako later on for the idea.

"Ya know, it takes a lot more than that to finish me," she stated, her smile growing into a cocky grin.

"Whatever! MireMire, finish her!" the doppelganger commanded. The youma leapt forward, claws outstretched, but Vesta was ready to produce a beast of her own.

"VESTA!" she called, as a ball of flame appeared in her palm. "FELINE FLARE!" At this, the ball of flame grew and twisted shape, forming a colossal flaming tiger. The beast roared, charging at the youma and sinking its teeth into its throat. Vesta was about to summon her whip to destroy the doppelganger, but she didn't have to. As her tiger destroyed the youma, her mirror self screamed and contorted, before shattering before her very eyes like a mirror. The tiger licked its chops, then vanished as well.

Sailor Vesta crossed her arms, a triumphant grin on her face as she stared at the spot where her mirror self vanished. "And that's why they call me a Beast Tamer, 'cause I tame my own demons and the evil beasts of the world. As for you, there's only two words: Stage. Out."

Then she promptly collapsed on the ground, her transformation fading. "Ohhh, I need to lie down..."

Right bumper by PallasMercury, avi by Neo Queen Serenity   
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   19th April 2015, 5:57 pm

While teenage Ami was typing into her computer the command to analyze the mirror-surrounded room she was now in, she heard a voice call out from a far distance "Oh, it's you again," as if it was disappointed.  Ami looked up, and saw a woman in a long gray coat slowly walking toward her.  As this woman got closer, Ami realized it was the woman from her earlier vision - the doctor who enjoyed telecommuting.  "You could have had all that I have if you had just left for Germany like you wanted to back in your second year of junior high school," the woman pointed out, sounding a little surprised.  "Why'd you miss the flight?  It's not like you to miss something like that."

"I realized how much my friends meant to me," Ami replied with a happy smile.

"Friends?!?" the woman rhetorically asked, shocked at the thought.  "You've got to be kidding!  You can get all the friends you want once you become rich and famous like me!  Besides, you proved you don't need friends during your first 13 years on Earth.   Studying, now that's important!"

"Uh, studying is important, yes.  But so is balance," Ami pointed out with confidence.  "I felt I had a hole in my life, something missing during those first 13 years.  Usagi-tachi filled that hole very well."

"Usagi-tachi!?!?!" the woman scoffed.  "What a bunch of dumb-a$$ losers they are!  Horrible partners for a study group!!!  None of them even come close to being as intelligent as you!  Well, actually one of them does come close - the shrine priestess.  But she can't go a full two minutes without losing her temper and yelling at somebody!  Girl, you need to rethink your definition of 'friend.'  Instead of a bunch of losers who can't help you study, you need some friends who can help you study just as much as you help them."

"Losing her temper and yelling at somebody - like you were yelling at me there?" the teenager pointed out with a wry smile.  "And ..." Ami was about to point out that her friends help her in other ways besides studying, when she was interrupted.

"DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!!!" the blue-haired woman roared, then followed it up with "Dark Aqua Rhapsody!"  The woman did her dark watery harp attack, and streams of water came rushing at the teenager.  The younger female tried to jump out of the way of the attack, and she was mostly successful.  But the attack nicked her feet, making her lose her footing as she landed back down on the ground.  However, the teenager was able to get back up quickly.

But the younger female was puzzled about something.  She only remembered the older woman being in her gray doctor's coat and regular human clothes.  How could she have sent an attack like that?  Though when the teenager looked at her again (just to make sure), she was now in her senshi fuku.  'Oh, that explains it!'  Suddenly, she realized 'Then I'd better trans...'  She cut off that thought when she noticed that she also was in her senshi fuku.  'How did that happen?' the regular Sailor Mercury was puzzled.  But then she realized that was something to figure out for later; right now, there were more important priorities.

Avatar from Zoey900; Signature from Diana; Right Bumper from Moon Kingdom Forums.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   19th April 2015, 6:54 pm

Sailor Moon sucked in a breath as she got back up from being attacked by her alter self. This alter Sailor Moon appeared to be stronger than Sailor Moon herself, but she was determined to stay strong and fight. She would come out victorious.

Sailor Moon summoned her moon stick and shouted, "moon princess halation" and shot an attack at her alter self who had now disappeared. Sailor moon turned around and came face to face with her alter ego who was now draining Sailor Moon's energy source and at a rapid rate.

Evil laughter echoed all around the vast empty space as Usagi dropped to her knees, trying her best to fight off her alter self. She knew she was all alone and it was up to her to defeat this villain. It would be hard to fight herself, but if she didn't this alter Sailor Moon would come out victorious and would steal her life, her friends, her family, and her prince. Usagi thought hard and finally realized she would not allow this alter person to take everything she loved from her.

Usagi thought of all her loved ones and channeled the love they had given her in the past and the kind words they always say to her as she rose to her feet and grabbed Dark Moon and threw her around the room.

"You may be strong, but there can only be one Sailor Moon and it is me, so this is the end of the road for you." Sailor Moon said as she felt her crescent moon burning against the surface of her skin. She closed her eyes as she rose her moon stick once more, shouting "Moon Princess Halation" with all her might as she shot a powerful force towards her alter self, watching the energy slowly dissipate the dark Sailor Moon vanished.

Sailor Moon smiled as she came out of her transformation, dropping to the ground. She hugged herself, hoping the battle was truly over and that she would be released from the mirrors so she could go home to her family and call Mamoru and tell him all about her evening after she had left his house.

Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Sunyeons
   Yumi's forum wife   Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Mercury
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   19th April 2015, 7:35 pm

Sailor Nocturnus

Despite the difference in size between the two, the mirror Sailor Nocturnus found herself unable to gain an advantage over the smaller child. The two scuffled against each other, a flurry of dusty dark lavender and persimmon whirled with onyx and navy. Their struggle reflected in the mirrors that still surrounded them and in every rough shard that glittered on the floor. Sailor Nocturnus did not allow these images to distract her; she had one goal: disarm the golden flute from her doppelganger. Every ounce of her effort was poured into this attempt. She could not let this traitor defeat her!

A black-gloved arm shot out, knocking the instrument from her double's hands. The faux Nocturnus hissed in anger. It shot across the area, rebounding off the mirrors and flying through the air like a golden comet. Two sets of dark eyes watched, transfixed, as Die Zauberflöte clattered to the ground, light glinting off the metal instrument as it rolled to a stop amid the broken glass.

The imposter shoved the smaller sailor soldier-in-training aside, leaping to her feet. Her boots crunched against the debris as she ran to it, seeking to reclaim her weapon. In an instant, Sailor Nocturnus picked herself up and hurried after, determined to keep the item from her opponent. The teenager slipped suddenly on a shard, sliding against it and colliding with one of the mirrors. Taking advantage of this opportunity, the younger girl ran harder and dove forward, arms outstretched towards the shiny golden flute.

A dark aubergine boot stomped on her wrist, pinning her down with her fingers nearly touching Die Zauberflöte.

The false Sailor Nocturnus stood over her, no longer wearing the smile. The duplicate's long shiny hair was tousled from their fight, metallic peach star clips askew. Her dark skin and uniform were marked from their skirmish, smeared with traces of blood. She panted to catch her breath, as did the younger defiant one under her heel. The eyes that glared down at Nocturnus were empty and malicious.

"Why do you defy me? I am you. You will be me," she insisted, voice filled with frustration and confidence.

"Never," the true Nocturnus retorted, ignoring the pain her wrist and scrapes on her body to glower at her opponent.

The mirrored soldier laughed, but it was mirthless and contemptuous. "You're just a child. You don't know the things that I have learned. Sarastro shares his wisdom, unlike that woman's endless secrets. He offers so much to those who obey him."

The triumphant figure in the dusky colours knelt down, picking up the flute while Sailor Nocturnus writhed beneath her. She easily knocked the girl back down before Nocturnus could attempt to attack her double, the other foot now squarely on the smaller girl's back.

"Someday, when you are me, and when you have embraced Sarastro's sovereignty, you will think about how futile this was. You will have fame. You will have fortune. You will have romance. This will be all that you need. You don't need her."

Lost in her reverie of the greatness she had been granted by Sarastro, the older Nocturnus did not see the telltale golden glow beginning on the fingertip of her prone victim. She didn't notice the subtle darkening of the room as the smaller girl gathered power to herself.

She did hear the rebellious voice cry out: "Ecliptic Rotation!"

This time the attack surprised the double. The false Nocturnus lost her balance while dodging the golden stars, falling backwards off of the navy-haired child as the shock wave washed over them. Sailor Nocturnus rolled forward and sprang to her feet, shoving her reflected self to the ground. She landed on the taller girl's chest, knocking the wind out of her, and elbowed her opponent in the face. Small hands reached for Die Zauberflöte, the golden instrument glinting brightly in the depths of the true Nocturnus' black eyes. Her fingers closed around it as the double reflexively released it, and she grinned with victory.

Only to scream as the copy plunged a shard of broken glass into the sailor soldier-in-training's side.

The false Nocturnus smirked, releasing her grip on the weapon. Blood stained her gloves and uniform as she leaned forward, reversing dominance with smaller girl, overshadowing the shaking and injured figure. Purple gloved hands reached up to yank the flute from Nocturnus's hold, confusion flashing across the dark eyes when the smaller hands did not unclench. The double chuckled, tone distinctly unpleasant, and shifted her weight to sink the sharp implement deeper into Sailor Nocturnus. The smaller girl shuddered, visibly paling, but refused to let go.

"Why do you cling to this dark and worthless night? Embrace the beauty of Sarastro's dawn," the imposter whispered, taunting.

Sailor Nocturnus thought of her mother and her home: all the reasons she was in this strange place, learning to control her abilities as a sailor soldier. She narrowed her eyes at the older one who claimed to be her--a her that had somehow given all of this up to follow her mother's sworn enemy. This would never be.

"I'm never alone in this 'worthless' darkness," she replied, blocking out the agony of her injury.

A soft glow was gathering, illuminating the golden star at the center of her front bow.

"Only when it is dark can you see my guardian stars!" she cried, as the light intensified and burst forth, showering the mirror copy in rays of blinding white-gold. The false Nocturnus recoiled, screaming, as the bright glare washed everything out in the room of mirrors.

Slowly, everything dimmed enough that she could see once again. Her eyes adjusted to the dark, and Pamina found herself lying on the ground, surrounded by the shards of mirror and other proof of their battle. She felt some tenderness in her side and panicked, remembering the stab wound, but her gently probing fingers found that she was somehow already bandaged. Most of the blood was cleaned from the floor (and thus not staining her civilian clothing)--at least enough that she wouldn't look too suspicious if she was able to rejoin the others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   19th April 2015, 7:45 pm

"Sad but typical," the real, younger Sailor Mercury muttered.  "You can't win an argument of the mind, so you resort to violence.  That's the mark of a true loser."  At this point, she started speaking louder, and determinedly "But if you want to fight like that, then I can do so also.  Mercury Aqua Rhapsody!"  By calling out that last sentence, the true, younger Mercury sent that attack of hers at the other one.

But the fake, older Mercury was anticipating that all the way.  She easily jumped out of the way of the true, younger Mercury's first attack.  Upon landing she quickly did her own part to continuing the volley "Dark Aqua Rhapsody!"

This time, unlike the last time, the true, younger Mercury completely anticipated the attack, because she knew in advance that the other one was in senshi form.  So when she jumped out of the way of it, she was able to complete this process before the attack zoomed by her, thus having it miss her completely.  And when she continued the back-and-forth magical attacks, the true, younger Mercury changed up her strategy a little.  She called out "Shabon Spray Freezing!", choosing a different attack this time.  Plus, having observed the way the fake, older Mercury jumped out of the way of her previous attack, she didn't aim directly for the other one; instead, she aimed a little bit to one side of her, in the direction she predicted the fake, older Mercury to jump.

Indeed, the fake, older Mercury did anticipate the next attack from the other one.  However, she anticipated it to be the exact same as last time.  So she started jumping out of the way right away, before she had comprehended that the other one chose a less powerful attack.  Furthermore, she hadn't quite completed the process to launch herself into this jump when she suddenly comprehended that the real, younger Mercury had chosen one of her weakest attacks this time.  She cockily thought that the weak attack couldn't harm her, so she changed her mind about jumping out of the way of this attack.  But she had already poised her body to start to jump, and she couldn't completely stop this.  So what ended up actually happening is the fake, older Mercury launched herself into a half-a$$ jump in the direction the other one had predicted.  This put her directly in the attack's path, timed to be hit by it.  And even though she still wasn't concerned about it hitting her, what happened is when it did, it suddenly froze her into a solid block of ice.

Suddenly, the fake, older Mercury couldn't even move a centimeter, let alone continue the volley of attacks.  So the true, younger Mercury could finish off the now-frozen-solid one in any way she wanted, and had a lot of time to do so.  Being one to not take too many chances, the true, younger Mercury decided quickly to do yet another attack of hers, one not yet seen in the exchange of magical attacks.  She called out "Shine Aqua Illusion!" to send her second-most-powerful attack at the block of ice containing the other one.  Sure enough, it shattered the whole thing into tiny pieces - including the body of the fake, older Mercury.

Avatar from Zoey900; Signature from Diana; Right Bumper from Moon Kingdom Forums.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   19th April 2015, 11:09 pm

Sailor Venus panted and gasped for air. She emerged victorious-though not unscathed. Her skin burned from the love chain digging into her flesh; her stomach ached from the head on attack. Her forehead was throbbing dully-obviously from headbutting solid glass. It took quite a bit of energy not to fall over. 

With a bunch of the surrounding maze destroyed in the battle, Sailor Venus could hear voices. Screams, Cries, Laughter, and shattering. She grabbed desperately for her communicator, but it still refused to open. Sailor Venus could recognized some of the shouting-Sailor Moon, Mercury, Vesta, and Saturn had to be in the same trouble she was! 

But ohhh, She felt so weak. Sailor Venus had started walking toward the direction she could hear voices and fighting, but it was getting harder and harder to move her legs. Leaning on the walls for support, she eventually felt the strength of her transformation leave her as she was one again Minako Aino. Her vision began to blur as she looked at her reflection, trying to examine the remaining damage now that her transformation was gone, and it was a bit of a shock. You could easily make out the way the chain was wrapped around her legs and arms, along with a rather large bruise in the middle of her forehead. Before Minako could try to help clean herself up, her legs gave out from under her and she collapsed. As her wrist bounced off the floor, Minako heard the slight and familiar "ping" of her communicator finally opening. She could hear Artemis' voice-though could hardly make out the words. He was shouting-he was obviously worried or angry. Her hand feeling as heavy as lead, she shakily lifted her wrist to her mouth.

"Evening Carnival..." If she had the energy, she would have sworn. Her words were coming out jumbled. Ah well. Her partner in crime would be able to figure out the cryptic message anyways. Noting how further from consciousness she was slipping with each syllable, she continued:

"Civilians...tent...trap...mirror maze...clone fight...others...Hurry-"

Artemis' tiny sounding voice screaming her name from the receiver was the last thing Minako heard as the darkness overtook her.

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   21st April 2015, 11:59 am

Can't give him an opening; he'll take a mile from the slightest inch..

The sucker punch announced the beginning of a defensive battle for Jasper. He staggered backwards briefly, but was able to recover in time and fend off the shadow tyrant's following blows; each of them carried a vile inhuman strength that sought to end Jasper's life. 

It was not enough for him to just endure the onslaught of darkness. He would have to prevail somehow! The fight was eerily similar to his first rite of passage in the Dark Kingdom; he was matched up against overwhelming odds and tasked with surviving and overcoming his foes. In order to defeat them, Jasper had to fight on all fronts - physical, mental, and supernatural.

"Do you think you still have a chance? Unlike you, I have no restraint! You are an insect to be crushed beneath my heel!" The doppelganger roared, stomping his foot into the earth. At the point of impact, a radial shockwave comprised of dark energy exploded outward from Jasper's evil counterpart, careening towards the younger man.

"Twilight Fortress!"

Rather than budge or flinch, Jasper stood his ground. Shadows were abundant in this strange hall of mirrors, a fact that his twisted image was eager to exploit. But the fool didn't seem to acknowledge that Jasper was just as capable of bending the darkness to his own willpower. The earth-borne shockwave crashed into an umbral veil that came into existance mere moments before it had reached Jasper, speeding around the mystical shield into parts unknown.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   21st April 2015, 12:37 pm

To his opposite's chagrin, Jasper remained standing. He had overcome the physical element of this trial, yet victory was only assured if he could also demonstrate his mastery of supernatural and mental prowess. If he could goad his enemy into an opening, then Jasper would have a much better chance at succeeding in his task.

Letting his shield drop away, Jasper spread open his arms as if making an invitation. The regent seemed awfully proud of his abilities; in hindsight, Jasper realized he was gambling on a similar pride, but a chance at victory was far better than a stalemate which clearly favored his rival. "Is that all the power you have? You think yourself a ruler of the darkness, but all I see is the shackles of a slave!"

The regent roared in protest, his shirtless chest heaving with fury. The impudent weasel sought to mock him in spite of his strength? It was far past time that he rendered the weaker man into a bloody stain. "I'll tear you in half, boy! Then I'll go on to claim this world as my prize.."

Jasper had planned to bait his other self into attacking at close range, and was rewarded richly. The tyrant rushed at him with the ire of a Bos taurus bull, moving with marvelous agility and alacrity. Unfortunately for the cruel overlord, his goodly half had the necessary reflexes and perception to intercept his charge with a vicious punch to the throat. He collapsed to the ground, coughing and gasping for breath

He wouldn't be left alone for long. Jasper's left hand seized the wicked despot by the throat, applying steady pressure to keep him gasping and wheezing. For a 'good' person, his eyes showed no warmth or compassion. And his spirit.. why was it so strong? Had he been hiding his strength all along?

Jasper drew his right arm back, restraining his anger long enough to pronounce judgment. As his lips moved to speak, the upraised limb began to burn and seethe with destructive power. "You forswore the lessons of humility that you learned at an early age. They gave you strength, yet you weren't satisfied! If you want to be one with darkness, then I'll grant that wish."

Jasper's arm, ablaze with the very energies that his dark reflection sought to control, brought his hand crashing down (and through) his alter ego.

In that instant, the emperor's physical form ceased to be that of a humanoid. It reverted to a mirror, which had a single perfect vertical cut down its center. In slow motion, the two halves fell apart from one another, crashing to the ground and breaking into innumberable fragments.

Jasper inhaled deeply, drawing in a calming breath. His thoughts turned back to the strange Hall of Mirrors that the old traveller woman had thrust him into while he was in a daze. What if the girls were fighting twisted mirrors of themselves, too?

They shouldn't be left alone to that fate, Jasper decided. He started to move through the maze, seeking out the other faces that had been present with him.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna. Previously Sailor Selene

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   21st April 2015, 1:26 pm

Finally Amber realized she was alone. She heard a voice that sounded hauntingly familiar. Where had she heard that voice before? Suddenly Amber realized that it was her own voice! In her head she didn't sound the same, but from listening to recordings of her voice lessons this was definitely her voice. "Who are you?" Amber yelled, "Why do you have my voice?" 

Suddenly a figure came out of the shadows. It was the girl she had seen in her mind earlier. It was her, but not her. She was in her sailor fuku and suddenly Amber became Sailor Electra. The other girl stared at her with distaste. "Look at you." Said the other her, "You look so pathetic, trying so hard to follow in your mothers footsteps." Sailor Electra stared back at the girl and became annoyed. "What are you talking about? I am not in my mother's shadow, I'm as accomplished as she is." 

The other her suddenly threw an energy attack at Sailor Electra. She dodged it easily and was preparing to fight back. What should I do? Will my attacks work on her? Sailor Electra thought. She had no choice but to try. "Fever Blaze!" she shouted and attacked the other her. It seemed like it worked, but it wasn't as strong as it was against other enemies. She wasn't sure what other powers she should use. Would her stronger attacks be more effective or less so? Sailor Electra was going to have to just work by trial and error. The mirror room was so distracting and she needed to try to focus on the enemy in front of her.

Proud mentor of Zoey900
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com http://sailormegansings.tumblr.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/PrettySailorSaturn
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   21st April 2015, 4:59 pm

Tag Jasper (I hope this is okay)

After the true Mercury had emerged victorious from that battle, she detransformed back into the teeenage Ami Mizuno.  When the blue-haired girl looked around where she had been trapped by the mirrors, she noticed just a few mirrors had broken during their short battle.  But it was enough for her to try to find her waay out of here.  So she started walking along the now-available path through the broken mirrors, hoping she wouldn't reach a dead end.

After a little while of slowly walking as silently as she could, so she could both watch and listen for clues to anyone else, Ami soon saw the image of a tall caucasian (apparently American) man.  Since there were still mirrors around her, Ami couldn't be sure if she was seeing the actual man or just a mirror reflection of him.  So she called out "Sir!  You - the tall one!  Hello!"

Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna. Previously Sailor Selene

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   21st April 2015, 5:41 pm

As Sailor Electra worked hard to defeat the other her, things were slowly getting complicated. She was trying as many attacks as she could to fend off the other her. Not only using her powers, but also brute force and physical attacks. She was hitting this girl with all she had. At one point they had been in a total hand to hand combat match. They were matching each others attacks perfectly and in unison. It was so strange to think this other her could be as powerful or even more powerful. Finally she had knocked the other her to the ground and was standing there panting and out of breath. 

Then she was distracted by a bright light and the other her swept her feet from right under her. Man I should have seen that coming. Sailor Electra thought. She was now on the ground and the other her was about to shoot an energy blast right for her. Sailor Electra had no time to think. She quickly aimed her strongest attack at the other her yelling, "Star Lance!". The other her had no time to dodge and got the full brunt of the attack. Finally she was the victor. She transformed back into her usual self and toppled over of exhaustion.

Proud mentor of Zoey900
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com http://sailormegansings.tumblr.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/PrettySailorSaturn
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   21st April 2015, 8:40 pm

A familiar feminine voice called out from the maze, prompting Jasper to turn and face the speaker. It was the blue-haired girl that he met before, barely finishing his introduction before the old woman's reading.

"Ami? Are you alright?" The tall young man looked as if he had just escaped from an ugly street fight, holding one hand to the swelling knot on his forehead. "I don't think this tent is safe. Are you looking for your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   21st April 2015, 10:25 pm

The mirrors all reflected the same image around Sailor Splash, and that was of herself. Which one was the impostor? Finally Sailor Splash found the reflection of herself that held the Gem of Aqua on the opposite hand. The image was still, but mimicked every moment when she moved. Sailor Splash could hear the others around her, lost in the mirror maze, fighting as well. Were they all facing themselves?

Sailor Splash had an idea, if her power level matched her self, she wondered if she could out smart herself. She turned, ignoring the reflection of herself that she knew was her alter ego. She shouted at an image that shown just to the right. Sailor Splash pulled energy in her hand, powering everything she had left for this one final attack. Her bones ached from the impacted earlier where she was thrown into all of the mirrors. She could still feel small glass shards sliding throughout the fabric in her Fuku. 

Just as she went to release her attack at the fake image, the real alter ego self came forward as if to catch her off guard with a sneak attack. However, the alter ego Sailor Splash had fallen perfectly into Sailor Splash's trap. Quickly, she turned redirecting the released energy from her hand into the gut of her alter ego. A scream pierced from the body, shattering the mirror she had jumped from, and her body faded away. 

Sailor Splash collapsed onto the ground, she had won. But she was worried about the others, were they as successful? Just what was the purpose of this mirror maze? Suddenly a voice echoed around Sailor Splash, who had now transformed back into Yumi, and her friends....wherever they were.

Suddenly, a new image appeared in the mirrors that surrounded everyone. It was the gypsy from earlier, the one that invited them into the crystal ball reading. "My name is Saisha, the owner of this night carnival. You have done well. You have conquered one of your biggest fears, even if you didn't know it existed. At one time or another we all fear ourselves. Whether this be through self doubt, confusion, or any other thought that may cause you to wonder if you're good enough. As creatures with such power, it is important to overcome anything, even yourself. Please, do not think of me as an enemy, but only a helper. I sensed your abilities the moment you entered my attraction. I too am a guardian, but not one that you would easily accept. I Guard the minds of the innocent. I help those free themselves, to recover from sickness that may rear so those can live happy lives with being at peace with one another. The biggest peace being that with yourself. That is what a gypsy does, be free and accept yourselves, live without doubt"  

The image of the woman faded, and the mirrors vanished. Yumi and her friends awoke from their dream, holding hands, and the crystal ball and the gypsy who revealed herself missing. The entire instance was strange, but Yumi felt more powerful somehow. Something within her felt freed, unlocked. She looked towards her friends and stood slowly, shaking off the experience, trying to regain her balance. Slowly she walked outside. The guests of the carnival were dwindling. Children crying, workers cleaning, and couples walking hand in hand. The sky glowed orange due to the sun rising. Once that sun rose, the carnival would be over. 

Perhaps this carnival was meant for fun, but to people with secrets, those with power, it meant so much more.

Hikari-Chan's wifey 
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Sailor Mercury
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   22nd April 2015, 5:47 am

Sailor Nocturnus

Pamina blinked, surprised, and looked around the table. Everyone was there. The room seemed calm and still, as though nothing had happened. And yet... The child glanced from face to face, dark eyes watching the expressions and tension that flickered across everyone's faces. Something had absolutely happened in that fortune teller's house.

She freed one hand and touched her side, where the double had stabbed her. There was still a bandage, although all of her other more immediately visible wounds seemed to have disappeared. This carnival contained a strange magic indeed. She wasn't sure yet how she felt about all that. Sure, there was some accomplishment in having defeated that other self... but she could still remember that fear and the intensity of their fight. It wasn't what Pamina imagined when she agreed to come to this carnival.

As she walked out with the others, she thought about the final message from that dream-like state: accept yourself and live without doubt.

"But have you truly accepted yourself?" whispered a quiet but familiar voice, seeming to come from all too close to Pamina's ear. The girl halted, eyes wide. Her heart pounded in her chest. How could...?

A gust of wind rushed by, interrupting the stillness, tousling her long hair and roaring in her ears. She didn't hear that voice again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   22nd April 2015, 3:25 pm

Minako awoke with a start, covered in sweat. Where was she? What time was it? What about the others? Did Artemis inform the other senshi? Did the other senshi get there in time?

Glancing around, she could feel the wind and hear the rippling of the tent as the carnival went on as if nothing had happened. She could hear the laughter of children, the wooing of couples and the shouts of vendors. The Crystal ball sat in the middle of the table, unmoving. Looking to her left was Usagi, across from her was VesVes, and to her right was Ami. She was still holding Usagi and Ami's hands, and they were clenching hers very tightly. She could see their faces contorted in pain and anguish, eyes darting back and forth under their closed eyelids-as though they were having a bad dream. The others civilians were like this as well. Minako stood up and gently but sternly slapped the top of their hands, in an attempt to wake them up. It was no use-they were unchangeable in their current state. 

Shivering with anger, Minako immediately began investigating ecah and every inch of the tent, calling and screaming for the dastardly woman who put them in such a state. There was nothing to be found-everything in that tent was normal. Minako carefully lifted up the crystal ball and examined it-trying to sense if there was any evil energy emitting from it. It was at this point, she noticed her reflection. Her hair matted and a few noticeable bruises on her face. Shocked, she quickly checked herself for wounds. 

Though not nearly as harsh or as deep, there were still small lacerations where the love chain of her opponent had ensnared her. There were cuts from the glass as well, but were so shallow they could pass off as cat scratches. Pulling out her compact mirror, the bruising on her face wasn't that harsh or as large either. It looked more like she got grazed by a softball, not like she knocked out on concrete.

"So it was more then just a vision..." Minako mumbled as she put her things back into her bag, and took out a package of bandaids and began sticking them onto herself. If it was more then just a vision, the others in the tent were still at war in whatever mental glass maze she had been in. Minako was about to flip her communicator open when Artemis startled voice burst out:

"Minako! I was just about to call you, glad you picked up so quickly! What happened? Are you okay? You were mumbling something about some maze and fighting clones before you suddenly hung up. I've already informed the others-they're on their way."

Minako's blood ran cold. How did the call go through? She was supposedly asleep! Then again, how would her wounds still be around anyways? Minako was about to reply when she heard a stern yet motherly voice echo in her mind. Putting the communicator down and tuning out Artemis' shouting-having become alarmed with her sudden stop mid-sentence, she put her hands over her ears and focused on this voice:

Sailor Saturn wrote:
My name is Saisha, the owner of this night carnival. You have done well. You have conquered one of your biggest fears, even if you didn't know it existed. At one time or another we all fear ourselves. Whether this be through self doubt, confusion, or any other thought that may cause you to wonder if you're good enough. As creatures with such power, it is important to overcome anything, even yourself. Please, do not think of me as an enemy, but only a helper. I sensed your abilities the moment you entered my attraction. I too am a guardian, but not one that you would easily accept. I Guard the minds of the innocent. I help those free themselves, to recover from sickness that may rear so those can live happy lives with being at peace with one another. The biggest peace being that with yourself. That is what a gypsy does, be free and accept yourselves, live without doubt"

"Minako!? MINAKO!? Is everything alright!? MINAKO!" Artemis alarmed cries shook Minako out of her state. A bit doubtful but full of new understanding of the situation, she picked her communicator back up and replied.

"Yes, Artemis, I'm fine. Sorry about that, I just received a telepathic message from the jerk who put us in such a dangerous situation. It's...well..It's complicated. It turns out there was fighting, but all of that took place in our minds or something like that. It looks like others woke up before I did, but some are still stuck in this trance."

"A trance? A trance where you're forced to fight a clone of yourself?"

"Yes." Minako confirmed, lightly tapping Usagi and Ami on the shoulders to see if there would be a different response. No luck. "When I woke up, there are still wounds-but they're nothing like what I received in that fight. I heard a message from that woman-she said it was all good intentioned and that she wanted to "free our troubled minds" or something like that and congratulated me on a job well done."

There was a pause; Artemis was clearly deep in thought. "You know what, just come over here, and bring Luna too." Minako suggested. "The others are gonna wake up when they're done "freeing themselves" or whatever. We can investigate from here as to weather she was an enemy and a serious threat, or if she honestly thought she was doing some good."

"Good idea. Luna and I will be there shortly. Take care." With that, Minako shut her communicator. With a heavy sigh, she left the tent and sat on a nearby bench-making sure to keep a close eye on the entryway to it. She decided she would be there to help calm down the others as they made their way out of the illusion and back into reality. In that moment, a moment of clarity struck within her. Minako grew a bit angry with her new revelation. 

"So what if it was to help ourselves in the long run? I'd rather not have someone poking their magical fingers into my brain to help me deal with my issues in a horror-story way. Especially since they dragged my allies into it as well."

It was then that Minako decided that she would remember this name-this Saisha. If she were to ever come across her again, she would get a stern talking to.

GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   22nd April 2015, 4:32 pm

VesVes woke with a start, at once noticing that she was in the tent again. Nearly everyone else was still asleep--or in a trance, whatever was going on. Judging by the looks on their faces, they were all going through something similar.

Ves did not like this.

Noticing that Minako was awake, Ves got up from her chair, but immediately winced in pain. However, it was her head that hurt, instead of her whole body like before. Any cuts from knives or lashes from whips appeared to be no more than papercuts or rashes from mosquito bites.

"Did you face a clone, too?" she inquired, looking curiously at Minako, who also seemed to be injured, though again, minorly. Though the agony from the removal of a dream mirror had translated into a simple headache for her...Minako and everyone else must have faced similar injuries. What the hell had happened?!

Though that became clear when the gypsy, Saisha apparently, made her speech. With every passing word, Ves' fists clenched tighter, her face more contorted with unmasked fury. She wanted to punch this woman right then and there. If it wasn't for her headache, and for the fact that this woman was seemingly another vision, she would have. Just how the hell was this supposed to help? She'd found out that she had been an even bigger monster in the past than she thought, yeah, that really helped. She'd also nearly died, yeah, that would be the perfect self-discovery tour! What a load of bull.

And with that, Ves decided she would never trust another fortune teller again. Well, maybe with the exception of Rei Hino-san. But no one else! Not even fortune cookies!

Right bumper by PallasMercury, avi by Neo Queen Serenity   
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   23rd April 2015, 4:54 am

Tag Jasper

Ami was about to respond to this tall man that the tent was indeed unsafe, that it seemed to be a trap (especially going by how this tall man looked).  But then the (non-broken) mirrors around them suddenly showed a new image - that gypsy woman who had come out just before this trap was sprung to do that purported crystal-ball reading.  Ami held up one finger to the tall man (to indicate she would get back to him in a minute) as she listened to what the gypsy said.  Her message, while it was one that she would need to think about some more later, seemed to be quite odd and at least somewhat strained with its logic, and (at least to Ami) unnecessary.  Ami was pretty sure she had conquered a couple years ago the self-doubt she used to have, purely with Usagi's help.  Ami saw no reason she would need to be tested on that again.

As Ami turned back to the tall man, she saw everything around her fade away.  This shocked and concerned Ami for a second or two - until she realized she was back in her seat in the tent with the others and thus had just woken up from a dream.  She looked around for the gypsy woman, intending to ask her a few questions.  But she was gone - and more surprisingly, so was her crystal ball!  There went any chance for Ami to ask this gypsy a few pointed questions.  Then she realized it was a bunch of bull for her to act & speak as if she was teaching them something.  A real teacher is willing to learn as well as teach, and isn't nearly as closed-minded as this gypsy woman had just been.

Having no ability to pursue that desire of hers, Ami then looked around for the tall westtern man in the seats around the table where the crystal ball used to be.  When she found him, she went over to him to see if he had woken up from the dream.  If he hadn't, she patiently waited for him to do so, figuring it wouldn't be long.  Once he did wake up (or right after she got over to him if he had already woken up), Ami greeted him again (that was another annoying thing about all this - why did she have to greet him so many times to get a full and proper back-and-forth greeting in, one that counted and stuck with both of them?) "Hi, Sir.  Sorry to bombard you right away after you woke up from that.  But I was about to say that I agreed that this tent is unsafe - and I still do think it's a useless trap, even now.  Anyway, you must've caught my name, but I never caught yours.  What is it?"

Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: RP Event: Alter Egos   23rd April 2015, 5:54 pm

Hotaru noticed she was still in her seat after all this time, snapping out of her sleep and perceiving things around her much more lively as if in a heightened state of awareness.

The old gypsy woman had reappeared mysteriously at the center of the mirrors, and said her introspective piece.

Hotaru loathed herself for a moment, feeling that her supressed fear of her past gave others the chance to use it against her at their whim. Though the gypsy woman had dissapeared as fast as she revealed herself, Hotaru knew that she was gone now, with nothing left to do here. Would she see her again? Perhaps it didn't matter.

Perhaps this experience had indeed made her stronger, more resolved. It had tapped into a side of her that had not awaken in a long time, and it gave her a powerful resolution that she also hadn't felt in a long time. The resolution that her ultimate joy came in serving, whatever was demanded of her. That was the source of her being, and the source of her strength; not the power to deliver death unto the world. Death, after all, was merely a natural and necessary transition, and she would keep it on her heels for only the times when it truly came down to such a desperate resolution.

She noticed the other's were slowly waking up, aiding each other. Hotaru turned to look at the nearest mirror by the wall: she pulled her hair back with a sudden tilt of her face. And then took the long distance back home.

:worship: Signatures by Lust, Mi, and White Moon Lady. Side gifs from this site http://sailormoonanimation.weebly.com/animated-gifs.html
Back to top Go down

RP Event: Alter Egos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Casual Events-