The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

What song are you currently listening to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyricalias
Star Seed

Lyricalias

Star Seed

What song are you currently listening to? Empty
PostSubject: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime6th February 2015, 11:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime7th February 2015, 8:25 am

Megan Trainor - Lips Are Movin

What song are you currently listening to? Cxvgdi10What song are you currently listening to? Sxhq2u10What song are you currently listening to? Ei0ceh10
What song are you currently listening to? 4011577294 Avatar by Serenyve What song are you currently listening to? 4011577294 
What song are you currently listening to? Pd4jna10
Back to top Go down
http://ilovemyblueheeler.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime7th February 2015, 6:57 pm

I love that song ^^

I am listrening to A Place with No Name by Michael Jackson

What song are you currently listening to? HikariDemand
  Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Sunyeons
 What song are you currently listening to? 3120549547  Yumi's forum wife What song are you currently listening to? 3120549547  Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
usagi
Star Seed

usagi

Star Seed

Title : odango

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime9th February 2015, 2:52 am

"Golden Queen Galaxia" :3

What song are you currently listening to? T8WvQDz
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime9th February 2015, 9:26 am

What song are you currently listening to? Hovdd3zWhat song are you currently listening to? ZljsmsfWhat song are you currently listening to? HgsylbpWhat song are you currently listening to? H72lzbbWhat song are you currently listening to? J9l9ggt
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
What song are you currently listening to? Zxye6pnWhat song are you currently listening to? Yd822b56What song are you currently listening to? Ya3a57x4What song are you currently listening to? YbdpswhyWhat song are you currently listening to? Y99dsuseWhat song are you currently listening to? YcjcugypWhat song are you currently listening to? Y87nx37bWhat song are you currently listening to? Yaj7ycqoWhat song are you currently listening to? Ycqmwry7What song are you currently listening to? Y7u2ahk5What song are you currently listening to? Y99n4uscWhat song are you currently listening to? Ybqgtlt7What song are you currently listening to? Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime9th February 2015, 10:02 am

To few Taylor Swift Songs, hh

What song are you currently listening to? 2PWkVUc What song are you currently listening to? 2WzKZXS What song are you currently listening to? 2E0CCgG
What song are you currently listening to? 2WPgU7lWhat song are you currently listening to? Nqu4ydQWhat song are you currently listening to? Princess_ChibiMoon_Diana_zpsdgqar3y5What song are you currently listening to? 2WSeIvRWhat song are you currently listening to? 2ULKo47 What song are you currently listening to? 2MQhcGjWhat song are you currently listening to? 2BnPbBpWhat song are you currently listening to? 2UGU5kcWhat song are you currently listening to? 2t3eOD4What song are you currently listening to? H4RJ9NpWhat song are you currently listening to? ZsJp5xQ What song are you currently listening to? 0FasRXRWhat song are you currently listening to? 2DU3SO9What song are you currently listening to? 2llR5dvWhat song are you currently listening to? PbHXamVWhat song are you currently listening to? 2SDpuXe
What song are you currently listening to? 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime9th February 2015, 1:22 pm

What song are you currently listening to? Hovdd3zWhat song are you currently listening to? ZljsmsfWhat song are you currently listening to? HgsylbpWhat song are you currently listening to? H72lzbbWhat song are you currently listening to? J9l9ggt
What song are you currently listening to? Zxye6pnWhat song are you currently listening to? Yd822b56What song are you currently listening to? Ya3a57x4What song are you currently listening to? YbdpswhyWhat song are you currently listening to? Y99dsuseWhat song are you currently listening to? YcjcugypWhat song are you currently listening to? Y87nx37bWhat song are you currently listening to? Yaj7ycqoWhat song are you currently listening to? Ycqmwry7What song are you currently listening to? Y7u2ahk5What song are you currently listening to? Y99n4uscWhat song are you currently listening to? Ybqgtlt7What song are you currently listening to? Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime9th February 2015, 5:47 pm

Akemi Satou - Shiawase ni Narou ne

What song are you currently listening to? DUlrWNmWhat song are you currently listening to? CDA0rRiWhat song are you currently listening to? R9UrBoZ
Current In-Progress Fan Fic: Fire and Dew
What song are you currently listening to? DwGHsWwWhat song are you currently listening to? Ry555QhWhat song are you currently listening to? UBEjo7BWhat song are you currently listening to? Cqgu9B4
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime12th February 2015, 4:50 pm

What song are you currently listening to? F8BgBJaWhat song are you currently listening to? SailorKittyElyonWhat song are you currently listening to? Bxzphf10What song are you currently listening to? CmuR8mZ
                           Signatures made by Artemis,mangaka-chan,Radicaledward124,Marianne, Lust,,Plex-ly and other GC Members
                                                                             Formerly SailorKittyElyon
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime12th February 2015, 4:52 pm

Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime12th February 2015, 5:13 pm

I've heard two different names for the song so not sure if the titles paint it red or paint it blood (the second one seem's to fit the character a bit better though) but it's by Daisuke Hirose during the Hakuouki Musicals run for the Okita Souji hen.

I would never want to hear another Souji sing this song I love it just the way it is with Daisuke Hirose singing it so no one else is allowed to (lucky or me I think he's still playing the role in newer musicals and well it's only from what I know been sung in Souji hen)

What song are you currently listening to? Naospr10What song are you currently listening to? ExXDUSkWhat song are you currently listening to? A8LBIvqWhat song are you currently listening to? Bc0SwmMWhat song are you currently listening to? Sprite_SailorUranus

What song are you currently listening to? Uranus10 Avatar and Sig by Princess Moon. Bumpers by Small Lady Thanks ^^ What song are you currently listening to? Neptun10
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime12th February 2015, 5:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime12th February 2015, 8:50 pm

BigBang- Monster

What song are you currently listening to? 3120549547  Yumi's forum wife What song are you currently listening to? 3120549547  Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime12th February 2015, 9:08 pm

Sailor Uranus and Neptune's theme  What song are you currently listening to? 1955989781

Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime13th February 2015, 1:15 am

What song are you currently listening to? F8BgBJaWhat song are you currently listening to? SailorKittyElyonWhat song are you currently listening to? Bxzphf10What song are you currently listening to? CmuR8mZ
                           Signatures made by Artemis,mangaka-chan,Radicaledward124,Marianne, Lust,,Plex-ly and other GC Members
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime13th February 2015, 11:40 am

I can't stop. It can be applied to so many other fandoms. It's incredible.

Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime13th February 2015, 1:01 pm

Sun will shine away- Masataka Nakagauchi

What song are you currently listening to? Naospr10What song are you currently listening to? ExXDUSkWhat song are you currently listening to? A8LBIvqWhat song are you currently listening to? Bc0SwmMWhat song are you currently listening to? Sprite_SailorUranus

What song are you currently listening to? Uranus10 Avatar and Sig by Princess Moon. Bumpers by Small Lady Thanks ^^ What song are you currently listening to? Neptun10
Back to top Go down
Solipsi Rai
Pyramidal Crystal

Solipsi Rai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter - primadonna's husband

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime13th February 2015, 1:16 pm

Inuyasha ending 7 "Come my Way".  

What song are you currently listening to? 1333987389  What song are you currently listening to? 3098893119 SAILOR JUPITER is my fave Senshi! What song are you currently listening to? 2552997083  What song are you currently listening to? 1333987389  

If there is will, there is a way, there is want to make the world a better place.

The triumph of intelligence over ignorance - The Phil Hendrie radio comedy show

Last edited by Solipsi Rai on 28th July 2017, 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime13th February 2015, 1:53 pm

Mike D boy wrote:
Inuyasha ending 7 "Come my Way".  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nd5Ce_RXbI
It's a good ending, but the engrish gets annoying with certain annunciations, ya know?

Back to top Go down
whitehexe
Pyramidal Crystal

whitehexe

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime13th February 2015, 9:21 pm

Elan - Nightwish

What song are you currently listening to? Bydianaq2id7
Back to top Go down
https://travelinggeta.blogspot.com/ http://whitehexe.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime13th February 2015, 9:22 pm

uptown funk

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime13th February 2015, 9:25 pm

The entire sailor moon S soundtrack. On repeat.

Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime15th February 2015, 10:00 pm

Ariana Grande- Love Me Harder

Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime15th February 2015, 10:08 pm

Friday I'll Be Over You- Allison Iraheta

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime15th February 2015, 10:18 pm

Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime15th February 2015, 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Solipsi Rai
Pyramidal Crystal

Solipsi Rai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter - primadonna's husband

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime15th February 2015, 10:47 pm

Take Me out by Franz Ferdinand, from over a decade ago (2004)...never got tired of it.   

and a similar band Modest Mouse - Float on (2004)...I like them as much like the other.

What song are you currently listening to? 1333987389  What song are you currently listening to? 3098893119 SAILOR JUPITER is my fave Senshi! What song are you currently listening to? 2552997083  What song are you currently listening to? 1333987389  

If there is will, there is a way, there is want to make the world a better place.

The triumph of intelligence over ignorance - The Phil Hendrie radio comedy show

Last edited by Solipsi Rai on 28th July 2017, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 1:33 pm

Though I didn't see the movie, I'm currently listening pretty often to the Shades-of-Grey-version of "Crazy in Love" by Beyonce Smile

What song are you currently listening to? 324bo_by_vivienox-dajz4ph
stop worrying about what other people think ~ batgirl's bts buddy
♡ avatar and signature by graphic queens tsuki-love and sailor venus ♡
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 6:56 pm

on repeat for like 30 min now. this is pure gold.

Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? I_icon_minitime19th February 2015, 1:37 pm

Back to top Go down

What song are you currently listening to?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Star Garden :: Media Lounge-