The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

What song are you currently listening to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime15th September 2018, 8:44 am

When Maiden Loves from Yeomen of the Guard

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 JingleLunaWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 JingleDianaWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 JingleUsagiWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 JingleSeleneWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Nmu29vnWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 JingleMauWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime15th September 2018, 8:54 am

To be honest I really love Ouka Ranman (Riot of cherry blossoms) from Ketalk. It is also the first opening of Kyoukai no Rinne. watch it

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Ltlahy10 What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Mc6dR0s What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Hllawt10
 :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆ avatar by Serenyve/signature by Diana  :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆
What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Qlbanj10 What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 2bnpbb10  What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I2dgvt10 What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Pst6ud10 What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 4wkftq10
Back to top Go down
An Ordinary Girl
Lotus Crystal

An Ordinary Girl

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Naru

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime15th September 2018, 3:28 pm

Connect, which is Madoka Magica's opening, has entranced me all day.

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Rgdmve10What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Bkbrqq10What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Qzwje410
What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 27210 What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Cxhc1710 What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Nknzq110 What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Ggonom10 What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Zuwczj10 What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Sfnhpq10 What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Pd4jna10
Code:
MoonieCode[1.14.15c] SM:5+m+ F:s2+|5:vTo+Bl:aNa+|½Ry+:pR1|Cl D:sSe-½|11½:vDe-|Ga:pGx½ X:2dic|204ezs|98efs:m4xm:l2 O:d-:l+½:?x P:lUs:a22:s6:w:f200:f:-:eGrBrg:hBk-:t-:cW:bA+:*Aq:y--:r+|-
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime15th September 2018, 5:17 pm

im listening to the lovely music player in our forum

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 MVbgdR5What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 46269_sWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 5WqjohK
What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 JbHC4SpWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 PiG1PHRWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Q9zW8RBWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 RndOQtNWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 EaPA44aWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 93IiO2CWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Vhz6fFiWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 ZeTKpWNWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 SVM11a6What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Ug3TkOXWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Y0Oa9mLWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 BG8xyRtWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
LaMoonstar
Lotus Crystal

LaMoonstar

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime16th September 2018, 7:05 pm

"We Know the Way" from Moana

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Moonsi10

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Sprite_LunaHuman02-1_zpsbztytmvpWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 DarkMercury_zpsektdr2kz  What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 T5uett10 What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Sprite_SuperSailorMoon_zpsjphhqsyx  What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Sprite_SailorMercury02_zpsdxxsptoh What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Sprite_SailorMars02_zpsmrpucerrWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Sprite_SailorVenus02_zpsydokljjb
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632488/1/In-the-Shadow-of-Starligh http://kindnessiseternal.tumblr.com/ http://lamoonstar.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37YaBDyUey7tN9vhPHaU1w?
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime16th September 2018, 7:08 pm

"akatsuki" by Johnny's West! It's the opening to the drama SWITCHED on netflix

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Karaok10What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Snowfl10What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Leader13
MoonieCode [1.14.15c]: Mn:5+ F:sYf+:vZz++Pf+:aC1+++C2+++C3+++ D:sTm:vDeBa X:a200jp|82dic|77cwi|*3jp|*3eng:m60xm:l51 O:l++
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime29th November 2018, 12:30 am

Giorgio by Moroder - Daft Punk

I bought Random Access Memory in Japan and weirdly I didn't listen to the album until Tuesday during my leisure walk. There's a lot of great tracks on the album but this one really sang to me.

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Kiz7JKM
What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 0UResDWWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 3KoSdd7
the Moon|Thunder|Death|War|the Sea|the Sky|Time|Luck|the Earth|Love|the Underworld|Discord|Agriculture|the Birdman|Fertility
Thank you to Sailor Mercury for the pixel arts. More to come....
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime29th November 2018, 12:50 am

Play destroy by That Poppy has been my jam all week.

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 J9l9ggtWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 ZljsmsfWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 HgsylbpWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 H72lzbbWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Zxye6pnWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Yd822b56What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Ya3a57x4What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 YbdpswhyWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Y99dsuseWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 YcjcugypWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Y87nx37bWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Yaj7ycqoWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Ycqmwry7What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Y7u2ahk5What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Y99n4uscWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Ybqgtlt7What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime29th November 2018, 3:40 pm

Wasabi by Little Mix.

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 JingleLunaWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 JingleDianaWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 JingleUsagiWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 JingleSeleneWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Nmu29vnWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 JingleMauWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime29th November 2018, 7:39 pm

This is my go to song at the moment so catchy <3

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 9tk9OZbWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Leeks What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 6W9nKT4 
~ Brit's Secretary ~ Avatar // Sig // Me/Diana
THE LEEK TO ANDI'S SOUP BUCKET
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime30th November 2018, 8:36 am

1970s old school time...Rock n Roll Gangsta - Aalon. 

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 1333987389  What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 3098893119 SAILOR JUPITER is my fave Senshi! What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 2552997083  What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 1333987389  

If there is will, there is a way, there is want to make the world a better place.

The triumph of intelligence over ignorance - The Phil Hendrie radio comedy show

Former names: Mike D boy and Solipsi Rai. The Galaxy Cauldron (2011-19), gone but not forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime30th November 2018, 4:48 pm

Les Friction is on of my top symphonic/epic metal music bands- I demand all their music be in every action flick ever made in the future.

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 J9l9ggtWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 ZljsmsfWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 HgsylbpWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 H72lzbbWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Cosmos10
What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Zxye6pnWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Yd822b56What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Ya3a57x4What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 YbdpswhyWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Y99dsuseWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 YcjcugypWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Y87nx37bWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Yaj7ycqoWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Ycqmwry7What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Y7u2ahk5What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Y99n4uscWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Ybqgtlt7What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime30th November 2018, 7:18 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all December long to everyone in the GC!!!  Wreath

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 1333987389  What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 3098893119 SAILOR JUPITER is my fave Senshi! What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 2552997083  What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 1333987389  

If there is will, there is a way, there is want to make the world a better place.

Former names: Mike D boy and Solipsi Rai. The Galaxy Cauldron (2011-19), gone but not forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime19th May 2019, 11:11 am

Wow, it's been awhile someone posted a music video. T-Bow: Pina Colada starring Minako.  What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 2132654088

Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime20th May 2019, 3:01 am

I've recently come back to Daft Punk and I'm remembering why I loved Superheroes. The music gave me a lot of energy at work.

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 0UResDWWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 3KoSdd7
the Moon|Thunder|Death|War|the Sea|the Sky|Time|Luck|the Earth|Love|the Underworld|Discord|Agriculture|the Birdman|Fertility
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2019, 7:37 am

Bad guy by Billie Eilish

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2019, 6:49 pm

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 20988_vWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 20988_sWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 36226_v
What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Et1bWu6What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 UYgdPZBWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 IYzEL7What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Zm82bZIWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Fph3eELWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 7UeDrPrWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 AwbCmiFWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I2DGvTXWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 J3LPkpEWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 SA1eBrWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 WHso3iWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Z9nJOOhWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 VdeecePWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 TfS1i3GWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime4th June 2019, 6:27 pm

I cannot stop watching/listening to this. I may have a problem. A wonderful, wonderful problem. 

Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime6th June 2019, 12:00 am

I'm currently working on a series of articles about space colonisation and using some sci fi games for references. Because of that and my love of the entire Civilization series I'm finding myself loving the opening sequence music, The Seeding.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime7th June 2019, 8:35 am

I am making a playlist for vacation.  Here is the song I am adding at the moment.  

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime7th June 2019, 5:01 pm

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 20988_vWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 20988_sWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 36226_v
What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Et1bWu6What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 UYgdPZBWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 IYzEL7What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Zm82bZIWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Fph3eELWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 7UeDrPrWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 AwbCmiFWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I2DGvTXWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 J3LPkpEWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 SA1eBrWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 WHso3iWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Z9nJOOhWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 VdeecePWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 TfS1i3GWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
kpp_fan
Star Seed

kpp_fan

Star Seed

Title : Japamyu

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime8th June 2019, 12:51 pm

@Brit-chan wrote:

Great group.  Not so sure regarding what I've heard of the new album but there's definitely some gems in their back catalogue.
Back to top Go down
kpp_fan
Star Seed

kpp_fan

Star Seed

Title : Japamyu

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime18th June 2019, 1:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime19th June 2019, 6:45 am

This is what I am listening to, thanks to Pandora.  Smile  

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime19th June 2019, 11:47 pm

It's been ages since I've heard the Time Machine. It's bringing up memories of my fanfiction. D: Must try to continue with it!!

Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime20th June 2019, 8:03 am

"Darkness, my sorrow", a character song from BSD

What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 DduJg0sWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 0od88dOWhat song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 J4rfbjT
What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 PD4JnAM What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 H79IpEU What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 L2wJINd 
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime20th June 2019, 5:46 pm

This song has been playing in my head for three days now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What song are you currently listening to?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Star Garden :: Media Lounge-