The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse
I have this idea regarding members and their art I_icon_minitimeby Sportsnutd Today at 2:39 pm

» Inner Senshi: Silver Millennium vs Present Day
I have this idea regarding members and their art I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Uranus Today at 7:29 am

» [NEWS] Sailor Moon Eternal
I have this idea regarding members and their art I_icon_minitimeby Jaawsshhh Yesterday at 11:31 pm

» [RP Section] Special Town Hall Meeting
I have this idea regarding members and their art I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Uranus Yesterday at 9:54 am

» ★ Stars of the Cauldron Awards 2019 - Voting ★
I have this idea regarding members and their art I_icon_minitimeby Kaolinite Yesterday at 2:31 am

» Juuban Video Infinity Arc Takeover!
I have this idea regarding members and their art I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed 18th July 2019, 10:03 pm

» What was the first video game you ever played?
I have this idea regarding members and their art I_icon_minitimeby Sakuranbo 18th July 2019, 7:50 pm

» 2019 Juuban Video Stream Schedule & Updates
I have this idea regarding members and their art I_icon_minitimeby Sportsnutd 18th July 2019, 2:12 pm

» Fanfiction Title Ideas?
I have this idea regarding members and their art I_icon_minitimeby sailoraphrodite 17th July 2019, 6:03 pm

» [RTRP] Professor Tomoe's Tropical Getaway
I have this idea regarding members and their art I_icon_minitimeby Professor Tomoe 17th July 2019, 4:54 pm

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

I have this idea regarding members and their art

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

I have this idea regarding members and their art Empty
PostSubject: I have this idea regarding members and their art   I have this idea regarding members and their art I_icon_minitime6th June 2015, 12:24 pm

Considering my recent accidental mix-up with one of queenie's old fanarts, why not make a thread for those who have multiple or old accounts and signatures, so you know what fanart or graphic not to use? Where users can post all their old and new usernames from devientart or tumblr or wherever they posted their art, that way we know who made what and can ask permission to avoid any more accidental mix ups? Does that sound do-able? We could have them all in a list or whatever, like previous usernames or usernames not active, current usernames and the like. 

What do you think?

I have this idea regarding members and their art J9l9ggtI have this idea regarding members and their art ZljsmsfI have this idea regarding members and their art HgsylbpI have this idea regarding members and their art H72lzbbI have this idea regarding members and their art Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
I have this idea regarding members and their art Zxye6pnI have this idea regarding members and their art Yd822b56I have this idea regarding members and their art Ya3a57x4I have this idea regarding members and their art YbdpswhyI have this idea regarding members and their art Y99dsuseI have this idea regarding members and their art YcjcugypI have this idea regarding members and their art Y87nx37bI have this idea regarding members and their art Yaj7ycqoI have this idea regarding members and their art Ycqmwry7I have this idea regarding members and their art Y7u2ahk5I have this idea regarding members and their art Y99n4uscI have this idea regarding members and their art Ybqgtlt7I have this idea regarding members and their art Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

I have this idea regarding members and their art Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have this idea regarding members and their art   I have this idea regarding members and their art I_icon_minitime10th June 2015, 3:30 pm

I don't really think there would be a good place for that.

Considering I don't consider my stuff old, and I have a link on my profile on here (which is in every post) to my DA account where my art is posted with a clear watermark and the information says not to use it in anyway. I feel that I've made my intentions clear on the usage of myself, and from what I've seen many other artists are the same about clarifying their preferences  if you do a little research.

I would just recommend making sure when in doubt double check watermarks, and/or pm the artist.

Also a simple reverse image search works as well.

I have this idea regarding members and their art Nqs_ke10I have this idea regarding members and their art IZgnUMZ I have this idea regarding members and their art 9cSvZlY

I have this idea regarding members and their art RGoJoD8

Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/

I have this idea regarding members and their art

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Questions, Problems, and Suggestions-