The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

107 facts about sailor moon!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: 107 facts about sailor moon!   20th October 2015, 8:58 am

Small Lady wrote:
I'm really scared to watch all the other 107 facts videos because apparently thats all CartoonHangover puts out now instead of actual content.... whatever happened to Bee and Puppycat??

I don't really know anything about that show but I actually saw a post on tumblr about it the other day. Apparently they're only releasing episodes to people who supported the kickstarter or something. I'm sure if you google it or search on tumblr you can find more about it.

The wolf-sister to Diana.  Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: 107 facts about sailor moon!   3rd November 2015, 5:24 am

Small Lady wrote:
I'm really scared to watch all the other 107 facts videos because apparently thats all CartoonHangover puts out now instead of actual content.... whatever happened to Bee and Puppycat??

A lot of their 107 things are very basic. They're honestly just trying to reach for stuff and its not working. I'd rather have better quality top 10 or top 20 things to know about a show than 107 facts where you're telling me stuff that's common knowledge in a fandom. It's great I guess for people who aren't a part of the fandom but at the same time why watch it if you aren't or perhaps new people.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: 107 facts about sailor moon!   27th November 2015, 9:35 pm

Looks like these "facts"  aren't really "facts"  I'm not watching it now.
Back to top Go down

107 facts about sailor moon!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: General Sailor Moon Discussion-